Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

'New House': Senator Dino Melaye Slams The Nation Newspaper - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'New House': Senator Dino Melaye Slams The Nation Newspaper (63998 Views)

The Nation Newspaper Headquarters In Lagos On Fire / Yul Edochie Reacts To Tribunal's Verdict On Buhari Vs Atiku, Slams The Judiciary / Dino Melaye Slams Efcc Over Investigation Of Wealth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'New House': Senator Dino Melaye Slams The Nation Newspaper by nanauju(f): 11:42am On Jan 23, 2020
Femi316:
Is it meant for any body n how much....?

Yes meant for anybody.
N1500
Re: 'New House': Senator Dino Melaye Slams The Nation Newspaper by Femi316: 12:23pm On Jan 23, 2020
nanauju:

Yes meant for anybody.
N1500
Location pls
Re: 'New House': Senator Dino Melaye Slams The Nation Newspaper by nanauju(f): 12:29pm On Jan 23, 2020
Femi316:
Location pls

Lagos

Please call or whatsapp on 070 6180 9819
Re: 'New House': Senator Dino Melaye Slams The Nation Newspaper by Benwallt(m): 1:01pm On Jan 23, 2020
fredoooooo:

God bless you my brother ...
The youths that's my problem , the future is so dark
. You are welcome brother. There is no future with the present crop of youths.
Re: 'New House': Senator Dino Melaye Slams The Nation Newspaper by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jan 23, 2020
AnanseK:

I’m sure he paid them to show the pictures. He’s such an extrovert , lack of attention will kill him.

E.money property big pass dino own.
Come to think of it, to maintain this property is a lot of money on a monthly basis or else nah waste.
Re: 'New House': Senator Dino Melaye Slams The Nation Newspaper by seangy4konji: 1:08pm On Jan 23, 2020
What work was hmthis pig doing before he became senator
Re: 'New House': Senator Dino Melaye Slams The Nation Newspaper by Hadetosholafunm(m): 11:07pm On Jan 23, 2020
NGRsenate:
Is it anyone’s business?

Let him enjoy his money in peace.

That house sweet sha.
His money? Wow. Nigerians sha,falz has said it all "person wey I fight for,go turn around 2 fight me". Datz just it. u mean he acquired dis mansion wit his own money? Maybe I don't know place shed more light who s dis guy b4 he became senator?
Re: 'New House': Senator Dino Melaye Slams The Nation Newspaper by Hadetosholafunm(m): 11:13pm On Jan 23, 2020
Simplyleo:
Dino melaye is the voice of the voiceless. He is a selfless politician who cares for the masses, that is why tyrant Maj gen Buhari removed him from NASS. ~ ipob goats.
I disagree wit u my brother.he's not a voice for the masses,i've had encounter wit guys from his constituency,all what he's doin is because he was from the opposition party,and the issues he had with his state governor......
Re: 'New House': Senator Dino Melaye Slams The Nation Newspaper by bubu2019: 11:16pm On Jan 23, 2020
MarkT30:
What does Dino malaye do for a living or what makes him rich?
him de service olosho

ode like you
Re: 'New House': Senator Dino Melaye Slams The Nation Newspaper by Mrexcell(m): 1:17am On Jan 24, 2020
masterflowx:

National cake is sweet abeg
Hope one day I have a taste of it too...

This picture is too graphic.
Re: 'New House': Senator Dino Melaye Slams The Nation Newspaper by juman(m): 4:52am On Jan 24, 2020
The house is massive.
I wonder may be its guess house or what.
Maybe its for a family with many wives.
Re: 'New House': Senator Dino Melaye Slams The Nation Newspaper by Collyno82(m): 6:01am On Jan 24, 2020
nanauju:
Good products speaks for itself no too much advert. If you are still in doubt you jess prolonging the time you will start enjoying fresh skin �. Join the train now, check my threads
black nails on that fingers would have gotten you more customers including me
Re: 'New House': Senator Dino Melaye Slams The Nation Newspaper by mu2sa2: 10:52am On Jan 24, 2020
Sokosuji:
wow,little wonder
Keep wondering - that's what fake people revel in.
Re: 'New House': Senator Dino Melaye Slams The Nation Newspaper by Sokosuji: 2:19pm On Jan 24, 2020
mu2sa2:
Keep wondering - that's what fake people revel in.
no vex,..I no know say e go pain u like this.. Imagine since 2days u never still cry finish.
Re: 'New House': Senator Dino Melaye Slams The Nation Newspaper by simplyshade: 10:41pm On Jun 17, 2020
Better than I...shior! I hope you are granted the admission. That way, your written and spoken English will not only be better, but you will also learn to understand sarcasm cheesy
Atayis:
I'm not sure if you are better than me in written and spoken English. And I failed to know the reason why you would advise me to read. I suppose you need the advice better than I

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obaseki Visits Wike At Rivers State Government House, Port Harcourt / CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters / Gov Rochas Okorocha Receives Heroes Reception (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.