Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Amotekun: Juniad Mohammed Warns Of Imminent Civil War - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amotekun: Juniad Mohammed Warns Of Imminent Civil War (37316 Views)

2023: Governor Mohammed Warns Bauchi People Against Electing Non-Indigenes / Open Grazing Ban: Governor Bala Mohammed Warns Colleagues, Nigeria’s Elite / Return All Our Stolen Artifacts - Lai Mohammed Warns Foreign Nations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amotekun: Juniad Mohammed Warns Of Imminent Civil War by sparko1(m): 11:30am On Jan 23, 2020
Arrewa:
As a born again Christian who is meant to speak the truth at all times, i think this amoketun issue is being hypocritically blown out of proportion to expand hatred for other tribes especially the Fulanis. Why must we Christians be the brain behind the vast support for Amotekun when the Nigerian constitution is clear about the roles of the armed forces and police in the security of the country? Why must we form an ethnic militia to target fellow Nigerians when the constitution guarantees freedom of movement and doing business nationwide as long as we are Nigerians? What we fail to realize is that the south east cheering on Amotekun sees its as a synonym for their biafra agitations and they will rather support anything that will disband the relative peace and unity of Nigeria. The IPOB sympathizers will be the one to cry wolf when Amotekun starts targeting their tribesmen who commits various crimes in the south west. MURIC recently condemned the killing of a CAN pastor and sympathized with we Christians, how many Christians will condemn the killing of an imam or Muslims? Instead we rejoice when tragedy strikes them forgetting we are all humans before religion. Instead of emulating our Muslim brothers who have remained silent on this issue of Amotekun, we Christians are disturbing the cyberspace with hypocritical comments. Amotekun will never see the light of the day as long as we remain one Nigeria. It's a bad policy and a tribalistic security outfit aimed at persecuting other Nigerians. On behalf of we Christians, i condemn Amotekun. Let's learn to live in peace and harmony

You are not even a christian not to talk of Born Again!

I don't have the time to educate your stupid self on the unintelligent comparison you just made. You had to guts to say MURIC condemned the killing of a pastor, are you out of your mind, WHO THE Bleep is MURIC, who gives a Bleep if they condemn, you see their leaders up North saying nothing and you are talking of a congregation headed by some goro chewing idiot!

If you know the loss the family is suffering, if you know the harm those stupid herdsmen have caused, you won't open your disgusting mouth to talk about a useless group condemning.

They are picking us off one after the other! YOUR CHILDREN AND GRAND CHILDREN WILL BE POSTED TO THE NORTH FOR NYSC and God keep you alive to witness it. They will be posted to Maiduguri AND when they go missing and KILLED I will personally join everyone to Condemn the Act!

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: Juniad Mohammed Warns Of Imminent Civil War by shekinahola: 11:30am On Jan 23, 2020
Arrewa:
As a born again Christian who is meant to speak the truth at all times, i think this amoketun issue is being hypocritically blown out of proportion to expand hatred for other tribes especially the Fulanis. Why must we Christians be the brain behind the vast support for Amotekun when the Nigerian constitution is clear about the roles of the armed forces and police in the security of the country? Why must we form an ethnic militia to target fellow Nigerians when the constitution guarantees freedom of movement and doing business nationwide as long as we are Nigerians? What we fail to realize is that the south east cheering on Amotekun sees its as a synonym for their biafra agitations and they will rather support anything that will disband the relative peace and unity of Nigeria. The IPOB sympathizers will be the one to cry wolf when Amotekun starts targeting their tribesmen who commits various crimes in the south west. MURIC recently condemned the killing of a CAN pastor and sympathized with we Christians, how many Christians will condemn the killing of an imam or Muslims? Instead we rejoice when tragedy strikes them forgetting we are all humans before religion. Instead of emulating our Muslim brothers who have remained silent on this issue of Amotekun, we Christians are disturbing the cyberspace with hypocritical comments. Amotekun will never see the light of the day as long as we remain one Nigeria. It's a bad policy and a tribalistic security outfit aimed at persecuting other Nigerians. On behalf of we Christians, i condemn Amotekun. Let's learn to live in peace and harmony
Christianity is not synonymous to stupidity and foolishness my dear brother. Someone is attacking you and attacking your land, you are condemning Amotekun.

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: Juniad Mohammed Warns Of Imminent Civil War by Osidazz19: 11:31am On Jan 23, 2020
Bethel4Life:
Pls what will lead to the break up of this cow-ntry...?

If its amotekun, then am gladly in support of it.. Am sure igbos are in support too.

The moment that Amotekun officers starts to arrest Igbos who are the largest percentage of criminals in the SW, then all of a sudden the Igbos will turn against it. If Amotekun officers arrest 100 criminals On any given day in the SW, 95 percent will be Igbos and Yorubas- THAT'S A FACT. My people with misguided and illogical answers to issues. No wonder black man is still stuck in the stone age.

JUST WATCH AND LEARN.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amotekun: Juniad Mohammed Warns Of Imminent Civil War by President2031: 11:33am On Jan 23, 2020
Arrewa:

Your mumu no get part two. Criminal.
Re: Amotekun: Juniad Mohammed Warns Of Imminent Civil War by IpobAntidote: 11:33am On Jan 23, 2020
Osidazz19:

The moment that Amotekun officers starts to arrest Igbos who are the largest percentage of criminals in the SW, then all of a sudden the Igbos will turn against it. If Amotekun officers arrest 100 criminals in any given day, 95 percent will be Igbos and Yorubas- THAT"S A FACT. My people with misguided and illogical answers to issues. No wonder black man is still stuck in the stone age.

JUST WATCH AND LEARN.

So very true.
Re: Amotekun: Juniad Mohammed Warns Of Imminent Civil War by Tulsaguy: 11:36am On Jan 23, 2020
In the 1950s, when Anthony Enahoro made a motion for self-government, asking the colonialists to park their things & go, aboki said no the oppressors should still remain. Malam no get foresight. They have been the major beneficiary of that motion because they have perpetuated themselves in power for over 40 years of our 50+ fake freedom.

North is the greatest problem of Nigeria not Benin Republic. These people are daft, even the so called enlightened idiots like Junaid don't see beyond their nose. Northern Nigeria has the highest rate of out of school children carrying bowl in the name of almajiris.

2 Likes

Re: Amotekun: Juniad Mohammed Warns Of Imminent Civil War by Akpan107(m): 11:38am On Jan 23, 2020
WiLdFLame:
Juniad should shut up

The north can play politics with Boko Haram and billions of Naira is taken from us to develop your lands right? Why we Southwest can’t set up a community policing to wade off criminals?

Go and warn your people that the Southwest won’t tolerate any notoriety either from the Fulani herdsmen, Igbos or any of our neighbors taking our hospitality for granted!!

The interviewer himself is joke. He asked about the Civilian Joint Taskforce (CJTF) the man refused to say anything about it, but only choose to talk about Hisba... funny people.

I wanted to hear what he will say about the CJTF...
Re: Amotekun: Juniad Mohammed Warns Of Imminent Civil War by AreaFada2: 11:38am On Jan 23, 2020
RUGA and herdsmen bearing arms across the country is in preparation for civil war.

The herdsmen know all the forests in the South.
They will encircle the South easily if RUGA is also allowed to operate.

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: Juniad Mohammed Warns Of Imminent Civil War by DaBullIT(m): 11:38am On Jan 23, 2020
This juniad guy is a clown

His opening speech was he doesn't belong to CJN's party, which clearly shows his bias

Secondly he claimed Amotekun has been armed with machine guns? Lolest I don't think they have vetted any members yet let alone arm them with sub machine guns

The clown further said he protested the creation of hisbah, but did hisbah cease to exist? Nah dem full ground every where

So therefore

Junaid is not APC member and he's angry

He's just another hungry anti peace comedian given a platform on internet

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: Juniad Mohammed Warns Of Imminent Civil War by Baroba(m): 11:40am On Jan 23, 2020
WiLdFLame:
Juniad should shut up

The north can play politics with Boko Haram and billions of Naira is taken from us to develop your lands right? Why we Southwest can’t set up a community policing to wade off criminals?

Go and warn your people that the Southwest won’t tolerate any notoriety either from the Fulani herdsmen, Igbos or any of our neighbors taking our hospitality for granted!!

Shut the Bleep up, I wonder how IPOB entered into your empty morning rant..If the FG wants to stop Amotekun or whatever you call it, there is nothing you or the SW can do about it.Spare us the chest beating abeg..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amotekun: Juniad Mohammed Warns Of Imminent Civil War by guidelight: 11:42am On Jan 23, 2020
Arrewa:
As a born again Christian who is meant to speak the truth at all times, i think this amoketun issue is being hypocritically blown out of proportion to expand hatred for other tribes especially the Fulanis. Why must we Christians be the brain behind the vast support for Amotekun when the Nigerian constitution is clear about the roles of the armed forces and police in the security of the country? Why must we form an ethnic militia to target fellow Nigerians when the constitution guarantees freedom of movement and doing business nationwide as long as we are Nigerians? What we fail to realize is that the south east cheering on Amotekun sees its as a synonym for their biafra agitations and they will rather support anything that will disband the relative peace and unity of Nigeria. The IPOB sympathizers will be the one to cry wolf when Amotekun starts targeting their tribesmen who commits various crimes in the south west. MURIC recently condemned the killing of a CAN pastor and sympathized with we Christians, how many Christians will condemn the killing of an imam or Muslims? Instead we rejoice when tragedy strikes them forgetting we are all humans before religion. Instead of emulating our Muslim brothers who have remained silent on this issue of Amotekun, we Christians are disturbing the cyberspace with hypocritical comments. Amotekun will never see the light of the day as long as we remain one Nigeria. It's a bad policy and a tribalistic security outfit aimed at persecuting other Nigerians. On
of we Christians, i condemn Amotekun. Let's learn to live in peace and harmony
Who are you trying to deceive by dragging religion into the matter. Even if you are the CAN National Chairman air your opinion either in support or not and don't try to speak for all Christians.
Its clear the propagandist perspective you are indulging in when you tried to involve South East in your vituperations. Why do you also drag the South East into this matter? Or you don't want the Southeast people do air their own opinion?

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: Juniad Mohammed Warns Of Imminent Civil War by Nobody: 11:43am On Jan 23, 2020

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: Juniad Mohammed Warns Of Imminent Civil War by souljaslim(m): 11:43am On Jan 23, 2020
Arrewa:

What is this one saying....amotekum is alive and has been a part of us, some fools that don't know what is happening around them will just open them mouth to talk trash, the people of ekiti state know now.
The state goverments should wait till our express roads turn to abuja-kano express way...
Re: Amotekun: Juniad Mohammed Warns Of Imminent Civil War by czarr(m): 11:44am On Jan 23, 2020
Arrewa:
constant repetition of we Christians gave you out, you are not a Christian,....most likely a Fulani

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: Juniad Mohammed Warns Of Imminent Civil War by Kylekent59: 11:45am On Jan 23, 2020
Arrewa:

They are using your weakness as a strength.

So because I be pastor / priest, make I dey always forgive robbers way dey rob me every month??

Stop bring Christianity to settle security issues.

You don't know how many Christians that have been killed by herdsmen.

When a member of yours is affected, hope you won't change the trash you wrote above.

Jesus christ went to the temple, when he saw the people using the house of God as business, he scattered everything, turned the tables upside down, flange their birds and money. This is the house of God and not a business place.

You should have said Jesus should leave them because he is a Christian naa.

You have to show strength as a Christian, Just as Jesus did and not be a weakling, else the enemies would take you as a prey.

So please, be strengthen and brave.
Re: Amotekun: Juniad Mohammed Warns Of Imminent Civil War by Omoboricash(m): 11:50am On Jan 23, 2020
WiLdFLame:
Juniad should shut up

He thinks we play politics with life and property of our people like they do in the north. I can attest and confirm to you that the north elites are the brain behind BH. They gets all sort of money from federal government NGOs, international organization in the name of fighting BH. They get funds for renting their houses for the world organisations body , health workers and NGOs . The money runs into millions of dollars.
South west leaders could not just fold their hands and allow Fulani to be killing them. Why are they threaten with the formation of Amotekun if not for their selfish interest. How can Fulani man be terrorising my territory. Amotekun is meant to protect people of south west not the whole country. If Hisbah could operate in Kano, zamfara, kaduna nothing stop south west to have her security outfit to protect people of south west
Junaid can go and die, I don't care. To hell with Malami

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: Juniad Mohammed Warns Of Imminent Civil War by Rawtruth1: 11:54am On Jan 23, 2020
Why are these people always threatening for war? Who threatened you people when boko haram, herdsmen and bandits are killing, pillaging, butchering, kidnapping, raping and robbing innocent people nationwide?

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: Juniad Mohammed Warns Of Imminent Civil War by bakescos01: 11:54am On Jan 23, 2020
Arrewa:

Abeg, park well joor. You are not talking on behalf of any Christian and am sure you are not even one to start with. You are talking on behalf of your slave masters. The Amotekun was never meant to created to hurt any tribe of Nigeria.

It was created to protect the lives and properties of every Nigerians living in the SouthWest region. Being a Christian is not equivalent to being a fool. Being Christian doesn’t say you should not protect yourself against criminals. You people just bring ethnicity and religion into everything. How possible can we ever move forward if we put religion first. We are first Yoruba, Igbo and Hausa before any religion be it Christian or Muslim. This religion was brought in by the Western world to divide and break us and you people just continue to follow suit and not even think even in 2020. Very sad
Re: Amotekun: Juniad Mohammed Warns Of Imminent Civil War by Nobody: 11:56am On Jan 23, 2020
EsomahJD:

https://m.guardian.ng/politics/juniad-muhammed-warns-of-imminent-civil-war-over-amotekun/

Junaid is a raving lunatic! See how he accused them of carrying machine guns, an organisation that has not even recruited workers!

Then he codedly alluded to the Arewa solution of Fulani militancy, brigandage and killings, which is to carve out enclaves for them within other people's tribal lands!
Re: Amotekun: Juniad Mohammed Warns Of Imminent Civil War by Ryabcool(m): 11:56am On Jan 23, 2020
Arrewa:
omo ale kuku ni e
Re: Amotekun: Juniad Mohammed Warns Of Imminent Civil War by itsene: 11:56am On Jan 23, 2020
Junaid has no credibility.He raises alarm over any idea initiated by southerners.
Re: Amotekun: Juniad Mohammed Warns Of Imminent Civil War by zoedew: 12:16pm On Jan 23, 2020
EsomahJD:

https://m.guardian.ng/politics/juniad-muhammed-warns-of-imminent-civil-war-over-amotekun/

Typical feudalistic thought pattern of the Fulani North! Nigeria is not a Feudal but a Federal State. The truth is the North is largely Feudalistic while no vassals exist in the South to serve any Lord anywhere- everyone can aspire to be the best he wants to be! It is largely not so in the North. We will exist better under a restructured Federation that allows for them to live as they please rather than the present arrangement where they seek to impose their Feudalistic lifestyle on the rest of the country. Our politicians have not helped matters preferring to double speak and speak tongue in cheek as they find convenient. Recently Tinubu was as Janus faced as ever on Amotekun for political gain! Each region should be at liberty to run its education, economy, internal police, and agriculture the way it sees fit while leaving issues such as foreign relations, central banking and armed forces to the FG. It should soon be apparent which section of the country is moving forward. The Fulani North tells you they want one Nigeria but will deny Christians in the North the right to freedom of worship withdrawing C of O for church premises, denying them promotion at work and destroying our farmlands when in the South. Who will be wrong to say they have become a scourge! We cannot be slaves in our country- nothing should be beyond negotiation- even the Nigerian Federation! It’s amazing how that is difficult for the North to understand!
Re: Amotekun: Juniad Mohammed Warns Of Imminent Civil War by pongwa(m): 12:16pm On Jan 23, 2020
Re: Amotekun: Juniad Mohammed Warns Of Imminent Civil War by giantstar: 12:16pm On Jan 23, 2020
you are on point but carefully study all Nigerian forces are spearheaded by northerners given them opportunity to take control of Nigerian forces, whereas they are majorly moslem believing religious ethics which allow all these criminality to take effect. Secondly, Nigerian police knew within themselves they are incapable. From experience have an issue with hausa/fulani man which lead to police arrest then you will understand my point.
Arrewa:
Re: Amotekun: Juniad Mohammed Warns Of Imminent Civil War by Alfaab: 12:17pm On Jan 23, 2020
Amotekun is here to stay.If you start the war,it will consume you quickly within 6 days.Only criminals are jittery of people who are ready to protect lives and properties.

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: Juniad Mohammed Warns Of Imminent Civil War by Boniee(m): 12:27pm On Jan 23, 2020
My own is let's start agitating for gun rights
Mek everybody 4 protect demselfs embarassed
Re: Amotekun: Juniad Mohammed Warns Of Imminent Civil War by mamaafrik(m): 12:27pm On Jan 23, 2020
vr0xen:

am only afraid of UN.

only ifeajuna led a battalion and all of them fled dordan barracks.d hausas are no match for onitsha and aba alone cuz they dont have brains.
so what happened to UNoo,think before you talkoooo,oya educate us
Re: Amotekun: Juniad Mohammed Warns Of Imminent Civil War by engrchykae(m): 12:29pm On Jan 23, 2020
Oh my God,the hausafulani will fight against who?
The southwest?
This is not 1967.
Igbos will just vamoose like Exodus chapter 14
Re: Amotekun: Juniad Mohammed Warns Of Imminent Civil War by mamaafrik(m): 12:31pm On Jan 23, 2020
J111333:
Please delete SE from your list. Every region is on its own, there's nothing South. undecided
typical ibo man thinking
Re: Amotekun: Juniad Mohammed Warns Of Imminent Civil War by tweakdude1: 12:31pm On Jan 23, 2020
Arrewa:

Having read your epistole, i understand how ever, "When a man with no money marries a women, he should know that the wife is not his but his neighbors" The ear that must hear must no be like a size of a basket.
Re: Amotekun: Juniad Mohammed Warns Of Imminent Civil War by engrchykae(m): 12:32pm On Jan 23, 2020
J111333:
Please delete SE from your list. Every region is on its own, there's nothing South. undecided
fulani agent,if the fulanis do anyhow,it will be mass Exodus
Re: Amotekun: Juniad Mohammed Warns Of Imminent Civil War by Vicilo(m): 12:38pm On Jan 23, 2020
[quote author=Arrewa post=86033029]As a born again Christian who is meant to speak the truth at all times, i think this amoketun issue is being hypocritically blown out of proportion to expand hatred for other tribes especially the Fulanis. Why must we Christians be the brain behind the vast support for Amotekun when the Nigerian constitution is clear about the roles of the armed forces and police in the security of the country? Why must we form an ethnic militia to target fellow Nigerians when the constitution guarantees freedom of movement and doing business nationwide as long as we are Nigerians? What we fail to realize is that the south east cheering on Amotekun sees its as a synonym for their biafra agitations and they will rather support anything that will disband the relative peace and unity of Nigeria. The IPOB sympathizers will be the one to cry wolf when Amotekun starts targeting their tribesmen who commits various crimes in the south west. MURIC recently condemned the killing of a CAN pastor and sympathized with we Christians, how many Christians will condemn the killing of an imam or Muslims? Instead we rejoice when tragedy strikes them forgetting we are all humans before religion. Instead of emulating our Muslim brothers who have remained silent on this issue of Amotekun, we Christians are disturbing the cyberspace with hypocritical comments. Amotekun will never see the light of the day as long as we remain one Nigeria. It's a bad policy and a tribalistic security outfit aimed at persecuting other Nigerians. On behalf of we Christians, i condemn Amotekun. Let's learn to live in peace and harmony[/quote

Do u have sense at all? If someone sends his brother to kill ur father and comes in the public to condemned it doesn't show any sign of good will towards u, let them provide d killers. Have wondered y with all d arrested book haram yet no name of sponsors has been mentioned, have asked urself y buhari will release over 400 arrested and imprisoned book haram saying they have repented? People who have robbed, rapped, kidnapped, killed, terrorized men, women, children, our arm forces in thousands released bcus they are repeated while there are repented thousands in jail for just fraud or stealing. These people are all one family

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Okowa Storms Christian Association Of Nigeria (CAN) Inauguration Ceremony / Garba Shehu Tweets On Zahra Buhari's Wedding. Nigerians React / Maina's Family Says He Is Now Too Broke, On Life Support For 15 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.