Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,671 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

2Face Lyrics Stolen From Faze Of Plantation Boys? - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 2Face Lyrics Stolen From Faze Of Plantation Boys? (23714 Views)

2face Back In Plantation Boys Days / Among the Plantation boys, who is better lyrically? / Can the Plantation Boys Come Together Again? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2Face Lyrics Stolen From Faze Of Plantation Boys? by shakamc(m): 5:39pm On May 25, 2006
loverboy: i don't know the name of the album and i haven't had any song yet but the album is billed to be released in september but before then u will be hearing the sigles on naija fms.i think they have to promote the singles before they come out with the album.i hope i will get to hear it if he comes to london because i will get to see him soon since he always link up with komo who lives in london now,u remember komo that didthe song called[na today yawa go gas]
LoverBwoy:

shaka mc : what's 2face new album called? when is it goin on sale , what tracks are on the album if u've heard it

wink
  album is not released yet but the single is called for instance, sorry i forgot ma password and been busy jus came back from naija
Re: 2Face Lyrics Stolen From Faze Of Plantation Boys? by Oracle(m): 3:43am On May 29, 2006
I heard a rumour like that too many times but i heard that itz only African Queen's lyrics that was stolen
i don't know but it may be true. coz the rumour is very strong.
Re: 2Face Lyrics Stolen From Faze Of Plantation Boys? by eveseh(f): 3:38am On Jun 08, 2006
LOL funny
Re: 2Face Lyrics Stolen From Faze Of Plantation Boys? by lauryn(f): 5:35pm On Aug 08, 2006
so now what?
Re: 2Face Lyrics Stolen From Faze Of Plantation Boys? by dondante2(m): 7:57pm On Sep 02, 2006
faitho do u no dat most of 2face songs where not written by him nd let me tell u something abt 2face he feels his the best amonge them but is not is black face nd faze ok.

it was kennies who brought him up nd made him like dat is was not him dat brought itself ok faitho nd wit out kinnies 2face is notin 2 the world ok. grin

faitho:

u all should know that it is out of fustration faze signed out of westside
and there u go telling me he is good
he should go and eat dust.
Re: 2Face Lyrics Stolen From Faze Of Plantation Boys? by hotbabe(f): 9:27am On Sep 03, 2006
i like both faze n 2face, but if i had t ochoose, i would choose FAZE any day!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: 2Face Lyrics Stolen From Faze Of Plantation Boys? by MOM1(m): 11:02pm On Sep 17, 2006
rikkyjen------Tuface is d most talented out of all d bois am not talkin about vocals now but songwriting, Most people never knew P.Boiz until when they went solo,so people don't know tufaces ability,D guy has always led d group,he was like d defacto leader, D only song shrouded in controversy is African queen, and i heard it was co- written with black face not faze,

You getting it wrong,98%of Nigerians knew pbois when they came out in 1999 with there hits and gurls kinda cherish 2face just becos he's handsome,sayin 2face is the defacto leader that's abig lie,Blackface was the God Father and was closer to 2face than Faze,My own rating for them---Blackface,Faze and then 2face.

Blackface is a good writter but his songs always head the way,same preaching
Faze too good
2face got the voice
Re: 2Face Lyrics Stolen From Faze Of Plantation Boys? by JosBoy4Lif(m): 12:45am On Oct 06, 2006
I think Faze is better than 2face
Yet Blackface is actually the best out of the trio tongue
Re: 2Face Lyrics Stolen From Faze Of Plantation Boys? by lauryn(f): 12:47am On Oct 06, 2006
what do u know about nigerian music? grin grin grin
Re: 2Face Lyrics Stolen From Faze Of Plantation Boys? by JosBoy4Lif(m): 12:53am On Oct 06, 2006
I know something, and you?
Re: 2Face Lyrics Stolen From Faze Of Plantation Boys? by lauryn(f): 9:40pm On Oct 06, 2006
I know U angry grin
Re: 2Face Lyrics Stolen From Faze Of Plantation Boys? by JosBoy4Lif(m): 9:44pm On Oct 06, 2006
Screw you, you dont know anything tongue
Re: 2Face Lyrics Stolen From Faze Of Plantation Boys? by lauryn(f): 9:44pm On Oct 06, 2006
Dream on, that's Y I know U
Re: 2Face Lyrics Stolen From Faze Of Plantation Boys? by JosBoy4Lif(m): 9:46pm On Oct 06, 2006
You dont know me, false pretender,
When are you going to the cinema?
Re: 2Face Lyrics Stolen From Faze Of Plantation Boys? by Scorpio(f): 9:47pm On Oct 06, 2006
*subscribing*
Re: 2Face Lyrics Stolen From Faze Of Plantation Boys? by lauryn(f): 9:47pm On Oct 06, 2006
none of ur damn bizwax
Re: 2Face Lyrics Stolen From Faze Of Plantation Boys? by JosBoy4Lif(m): 11:46pm On Oct 06, 2006
enjoy yourselves wink
Re: 2Face Lyrics Stolen From Faze Of Plantation Boys? by bullet24: 9:22am On Jan 09, 2007
Artist: 2FACE IDIBIA

Album: FOR INSTANCE (2006)

[Whistling]

Eh!, Chineke me!,  Ew!

Ala Oyi e!,  Ala Oyi e!
Ala Oyi e!,  Ala Oyi e!

For instance
Say na me be one wey dey give chance
Say na me be one wey dey make plans
For all man to benefit
Abi to make we disagree
Abi na to create chance
But now am not of importance
Cos now I am looking from a distance
That's why you give them the chance
To turns us , to turns to victim of circumstance
Them just dey ignore our existence
Them just dey use excuse buy chance
Like them no know say we dey
Them dey use us dey play

When we stand for resistance
All in the act of exploitance
Abi we just be living in a trance
Ayi oh! my God!
Ala Oyi e!

This thing that am feeling
Is a feeling of love
And you know say is so, Ala Oyi e!
This thing no go go
Then u know I go slow,  Ala Oyi e!
This thing is affecting your thing
And is killing your soul,  Ala Oyi e!
See this type of thing we we dey feel
They make me dey want to dey,  Ala Oyi e!
Even if I want to dey cheat
I go still dey want to dey,  Ala Oyi e!
Stand look around you
I bet you go dey want to dey,  Ala Oyi e!.
Ala Oyi e! for the thing wey u see wey make you Ala Oyi e!

For instance
Say na me be Baale of Nigerians
Say na me be one wey dey make plan
Say I go create a scenery where better go plenty
Make we dey give chance
Instead to dey pack the money go France
To make suffer to full in abundance
To make me run run away
To a place where ebi say
I go feel like Europeans
Where them go respect my skills for instance
Where them no go dey play pranks
Ontop people wey work the way
Wey give them the key
To chop substance
As them know say we be freelance
Their looting no dey give us assurance
Repentance no dey their plane
E dey create annoyance for my heart
So Ala Oyi e!

This thing that am feeling
Is a feeling of love
And you know say is so, Ala Oyi e!
This thing no go go
Then u know I go slow,  Ala Oyi e!
This thing is affecting your thing
And is killing your soul,  Ala Oyi e!
See this type of thing we we dey feel
They make me dey want to dey,  Ala Oyi e!
Even if I want to dey cheat
I go still dey want to dey,  Ala Oyi e!
Stand look around you
I bet you go dey want to dey,  Ala Oyi e!.
Ala Oyi e! for the thing wey u see wey make you Ala Oyi e!

Make we dey give chance,  Ala Oyi e!
Instead to dey pack the money go France,  Ala Oyi e!
To make suffer to full in abundance,  Ala Oyi e!
Ala Oyi e!,  Ala Oyi e!,  Ala Oyi e!

[Till fade]
Re: 2Face Lyrics Stolen From Faze Of Plantation Boys? by banging(m): 3:22pm On Jan 12, 2007
Shino, i feel you big bros, no be small thing i learn from wetin you drop here oo.
But just wanna let you know that we need people like you to come back home and change the face of the music industry.
Am an artist too, and i have my our squad call (Ghetto Family). why am Ghetto family? We have to understand that most of Nigerian stars of today came from the Ghetto.
So we are trying to build up an industry called (Nigerian Ghetto Music Industry) Why?
Cos we now see that people can,t see the light in the ghetto, and we have tried our best to do what Nigerians have not yet discover in music business.
Check out the person i called the ghetto preacher, (Blackface). He left festac town to Ajegunle to work with the ghetto men, cos he knows the right thing.
See Nigerians, Una never see anything ooh, time we come when a body will handle artist lyric. If your lyrics are not tight, you are no where to be found. We wanna know the people in the game. No be make Una dey use bread dewy pack our stew.
Watch for the ghetto artist, they are still working on their works, they want to show you what we called Music.
(Tribunal And the Ghetto Family) Coming some to change the face of ghetto music in Nigeria.
Bros i will like to meet or talk to you in person.
My name is banging an upcoming ghetto artist, bbigwalex@yahoo.com, 08029180576, i will be expecting Ur mail or call thanks very much , hailings
Re: 2Face Lyrics Stolen From Faze Of Plantation Boys? by JustGood(m): 6:31pm On Jan 20, 2007
na so?
Re: 2Face Lyrics Stolen From Faze Of Plantation Boys? by oyinboaja: 9:57pm On Jan 28, 2007
na wa oh
Re: 2Face Lyrics Stolen From Faze Of Plantation Boys? by anabell(f): 5:40pm On Apr 11, 2007
faze songs sucks
Re: 2Face Lyrics Stolen From Faze Of Plantation Boys? by anabell(f): 5:43pm On Apr 11, 2007
i love 2face song {i no send} its d bomb
Re: 2Face Lyrics Stolen From Faze Of Plantation Boys? by Baro(m): 9:19pm On Apr 11, 2007
faze 4 life
Re: 2Face Lyrics Stolen From Faze Of Plantation Boys? by chiogo(f): 2:18am On Apr 15, 2007
Yea sure.
Re: 2Face Lyrics Stolen From Faze Of Plantation Boys? by jaybaby(f): 10:19pm On Apr 15, 2007
OJB Writes what? I taught he said he writes his songs !
Re: 2Face Lyrics Stolen From Faze Of Plantation Boys? by Modups1(f): 12:31pm On Apr 16, 2007
lets not argue too much now.
like someone said, we all have choices & prefrences so no shaking!

as 4 tuface STEALING fazes lyrics, dont know how authentic dat story is
any reference or source of info undecided undecided
Re: 2Face Lyrics Stolen From Faze Of Plantation Boys? by shakamc(m): 1:50am On Apr 17, 2007
@banging,i wish u all the best!!!!!
Re: 2Face Lyrics Stolen From Faze Of Plantation Boys? by jaybaby(f): 5:26pm On Apr 18, 2007
Wish U all d BEST--What r u feeling Like? MUSIC DIRECTOR? HUH?
Re: 2Face Lyrics Stolen From Faze Of Plantation Boys? by dami2xiid(m): 3:12am On Sep 16, 2007
Wise or whatever your name is, You're the dumbest idiot of all time. Peace out
Re: 2Face Lyrics Stolen From Faze Of Plantation Boys? by Effa(m): 7:52pm On Sep 16, 2007
people will never change
tuface dis and tuface that. is he only music artist in Nigeria, when and where did he steal lyrics from faze
oh guess faze wrote 'one love' for him and 'if love is a crime' even 'true love'

abeg give the guy a break ok, tuface write he's on songs

peace out
tu
Re: 2Face Lyrics Stolen From Faze Of Plantation Boys? by alex406(m): 11:39am On Dec 06, 2008
No bragging over anything,Faze is far better than 2face,you cant get sucked with faze lyrics.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Enisa And Davido Shoot 'Love Cycle' Music Video (Pix, Video) / Teni To Release “Sugar Mommy Of Lagos! Eyan YOKOSUNA” / Dunsin Oyekan Worthy Of My Praise Ft. Lawrence Oyor (mp3 Download)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.