Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,794 members, 7,851,675 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:07 AM

Female Student Beaten By School Mother For Snatching Her Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Female Student Beaten By School Mother For Snatching Her Boyfriend (1232 Views)

Lady Beaten By Her Lesbian Girlfriend (disturbing Photos) / Ladies Beaten By Guys They Took Transportation Money From And Never Showed Up / Akosua Barbie Dies After Woman Cursed Her For Snatching Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Student Beaten By School Mother For Snatching Her Boyfriend by Made4naijalove: 2:19pm On Jan 23, 2020
A young student of Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma in Edo state, Nigeria has been beaten up by her "school mother" and her friends for allegedly "stealing" her boyfriend from her. The students could be overheard accusing the young student of trying to "ruin her relationship" as she and her friends beat up the young student whom they had taken all cloths off her and made to lay on the concrete floor.

This is not the first time such act will be perpetrated in a Nigerian university, four students were rusticated from Babcock university for very similar offences.

Hopefully, the federal education board will take this new wave of student abuse on board and instil stiffer punishments for the culprits.

https://www.made4naija.com/female-student-of-ambrose-alli-university-beaten-by-school-mother-for-snatching-her-boyfriend/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: Female Student Beaten By School Mother For Snatching Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jan 23, 2020
Well I dont believe you yet.. Until I see the video myself
Re: Female Student Beaten By School Mother For Snatching Her Boyfriend by Muhammad2468(m): 3:04pm On Jan 23, 2020
olosho

upon hoes
Re: Female Student Beaten By School Mother For Snatching Her Boyfriend by Made4naijalove: 6:14pm On Jan 23, 2020
Cc Lalasticlala
Re: Female Student Beaten By School Mother For Snatching Her Boyfriend by Offpoint: 6:47pm On Jan 23, 2020
Hopeless generations

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Most Nigerian Women Unattractive? / My 6 Friends Forcibly Do Physical Relation With My Girlfriend!!! / How To Increase Girth Size Fast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.