Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,684 members, 7,831,125 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) (58668 Views)

Buhari Commissions Orlu/owerri Dual Carriage Road / Prince Alex Mbata Builds 2km Dual Carriage Road / Dickson Unveils 2.6km Dual Carriage Kpansia Road And Kpansia Market In Yenagoa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by ursullalinda(f): 10:47am On Jan 24, 2020
MXrap:
[s][/s]

Ewoooo. You see why your parents are useless, they are equally the ones that destroyed you. You can't even make one correct sentence. Even as much as you try to correct your blunder it is still glaring you are a disaster. I spit on you cheesy

Eyaaa.....so u mean useful parents produced a soul that insults one's parents online.....chai.....educated illiterate.....you baffle me oh.....pls go get home training.....it will help your CV
Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by ursullalinda(f): 10:53am On Jan 24, 2020
MXrap:
[s][/s]

Which our people? Do we have anything in common with you? I have to join both together. Uneducated girl is a disaster to the society. I am more worried about you because you are a woman and also an illiterate. You are a disgrace to every member of your family. I spit on you cheesy

Only a low life talk about gender when issues are being discussed.....I'm actually ashamed to call you human.....then Igbo and finally Anambrarian....oh my God I can't deal biko....but I think your own people should be more worried.....after all they spent on you.....you ended up this way.....insulting your ancestors just for 10k......chai.....ubiam ajoka
Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by MXrap: 10:53am On Jan 24, 2020
[s]
ursullalinda:
m

Hei....onye zuru nkaa biko nu.....Nna gi obu Obiano?.....wait I don't get .....is your case so bad that you have to denounce your parents and start answering Obiano's son.....chai....ubiam ajoka.....but plsss ......your rich dad also didn't contest for election.....and u have to accept 10k job ......so as to insult your ancestors.....Ewoooh.....I can't stoop so low to insult ur parents....I feel their pain and their loss.....that such a being came out from them.....Pathetic!.....may God console them
[/s]

Nne gi na nna gi gba aka nwa. You wasted all your life only to come here to blame Obiano. Is Obiano your father? Where was your useless father when others were contesting elections?

Nna gi should go and contest elections and stop sleeping widows. Tufia
Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by MXrap: 10:56am On Jan 24, 2020
[s]
ursullalinda:

Only a low life talk about gender when issues are being discussed.....I'm actually ashamed to call you human.....then Igbo and finally Anambrarian....oh my God I can't deal biko....but I think your own people should be more worried.....after all they spent on you.....you ended up this way.....insulting your ancestors just for 10k......chai.....ubiam ajoka
[/s]

Only a cursed frustrated illiterate will leave his failed parents and be crying over another person.

Hold your useless parents responsible for your hopelessness in life and stop crying here. Why can't your hopeless father contest election?

Poverty and illiteracy is your problem cheesy
Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by Nobody: 10:56am On Jan 24, 2020
MXrap:
[s][/s]

Nne gi na nna gi gba aka nwa. You wasted all your life only to come here to blame Obiano. Is Obiano your father? Where was your useless father when others were contesting elections?

Jesus Christ ehhhhhhh

This is over Blunt oooo
Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by ursullalinda(f): 10:57am On Jan 24, 2020
MXrap:
[s][/s]

Why the copy and paste?.....lekwenu ndi akwukwu.....if you are tired you rest tomm is another day....but my prayer is that you must get a job this year.....you desperately need the poverty alleviation.....it's not ordinary for a grown man to come online and be insulting his ancestors.....maka ego ole?.....tufia....Chukwu aju
Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by MXrap: 10:57am On Jan 24, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Jesus Christ ehhhhhhh

This is over Blunt oooo

Leave the bastard for me, by the time we are through she will have no other option than to commit suicide cheesy
Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by MXrap: 10:58am On Jan 24, 2020
[quote author=ursullalinda post=86066552][/quote]

You can't even quote me properly. Your illiteracy has destroyed you cheesy
Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by MXrap: 11:00am On Jan 24, 2020
Usu ala aka Ursullalinda, I will feed your entire family and your useless good for nothing parents without blinking cheesy
Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by ursullalinda(f): 11:01am On Jan 24, 2020
MXrap:
[s][/s]

Only a cursed frustrated illiterate will leave his failed parents and be crying over another person.

Hold your useless parents responsible for your hopelessness in life and stop crying here. Why can't your hopeless father contest election?

Poverty and illiteracy is your problem cheesy

Eyaa...I understand your people are not proud of you....I mean who will.....but you don't have to be shouting this your educated educated up and down.....since your certificate is not helping ......guy jee gbaa oso afia......stop coming online to insult people's parents.....it's not their fault you ended up a failure after much effort....I know it hurts but be a man.....and stop cursing and ranting
Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by ursullalinda(f): 11:04am On Jan 24, 2020
MXrap:
Usu ala aka Ursullalinda, I will feed your entire family and your useless good for nothing parents without blinking cheesy

Ewooo.....jekene yota nke ututua ka irijuo afo.....maka nuu soso agu ga eme mmadu ona akpo ndi omaru iyi.....oburu na azoro gi azo.....jee zuo onwegi na itogo
Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by ursullalinda(f): 11:06am On Jan 24, 2020
MXrap:

You can't even quote me properly. Your illiteracy has destroyed you cheesy

Onye nkuzi oda akpu..... nke igutara ijiya mee gi ni.... ejena gba oso afia.....choba 10k aga akwu gi
Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by MXrap: 11:08am On Jan 24, 2020
[s]
ursullalinda:

yaa...I understand your people are not proud of you....I mean who will.....but you don't have to be shouting this your educated educated up and down.....since your certificate is not helping ......guy jee gbaa oso afia......stop coming online to insult people's parents.....it's not their fault you ended up a failure after much effort....I know it hurts but be a man.....and stop cursing and ranting
[/s]

Usu ala was it Obiano that made your father useless? Was it Obiano that made you to be an illiterate?

Your problem is from your family. You are definitely under a curse
Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by MXrap: 11:09am On Jan 24, 2020
[s]
ursullalinda:

Onye nkuzi oda akpu..... nke igutara ijiya mee gi ni.... ejena gba oso afia.....choba 10k aga akwu gi
[/s]

You need to return to school so you can learn how to read and write. You are now writing in igbo because you have been slammed. Wasted bastard cheesy
Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by ursullalinda(f): 11:13am On Jan 24, 2020
MXrap:
[s][/s]

Usu ala was it Obiano that made your father useless? Was it Obiano that made you to be an illiterate?

Your problem is from your family. You are definitely under a curse

Nnekene ihe aguu mere onwa itenani mmadu ona echu onwe ya afa.....Biko jee chota nri rie....ka iyaa otu.....see how you have to insult your parents and display your uncultured life online......for how much? ......Gosh .....I didn't even know we have such level of poverty in Anambra....now I know better
Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by ursullalinda(f): 11:18am On Jan 24, 2020
MXrap:
[s][/s]

You need to return to school so you can learn how to read and write. You are now writing in igbo because you have been slammed. Wasted bastard cheesy

Hei....since when did it become a crime to write in your mother tongue......iti akwu.....at least I can handle the two languages which an educated illiterate like you can't deal.....and if you are having paternity issue's.....sit your mum down and talk with her.....don't push it on me.....I was only pointing out Obiano's failure.....not here to conduct your DNA test
Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by MXrap: 11:19am On Jan 24, 2020
[s]
ursullalinda:

Nnekene ihe aguu mere onwa itenani mmadu ona echu onwe ya afa.....Biko jee chota nri rie....ka iyaa otu.....see how you have to insult your parents and display your uncultured life online......for how much? ......Gosh .....I didn't even know we have such level of poverty in Anambra....now I know better
[/s]

Now I have vowed you into writing in igbo. Bloody bastard cheesy

Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by MXrap: 11:23am On Jan 24, 2020
[s]
ursullalinda:

Hei....since when did it become a crime to write in your mother tongue......iti akwu.....at least I can handle the two languages which an educated illiterate like you can't deal.....and if you are having paternity issue's.....sit your mum down and talk with her.....don't push it on me.....I was only pointing out Obiano's failure.....not here to conduct your DNA test
[/s]

I have finally reduced you to an igbo writer. You need to attend night school so you can communicate properly
in English language because that is the official language. You are cursed.
Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by ursullalinda(f): 11:28am On Jan 24, 2020
MXrap:
[s][/s]

I have finally reduced you to an igbo writer. You need to attend night school so you can communicate properly
in English language because that is the official language. You are cursed.

Oh powerful......the bible was right afterall.....that the mouth that cursed you will also bless you.....that same you that called me an illiterate has dashed me title as a writer....I luv that... so onye ejiji ma onye ejiji.....I'm here to discuss Obiano and not to discuss if you are cursed or not....but since it's almost sending you out mad on the street why not go for deliverance
Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by ursullalinda(f): 11:32am On Jan 24, 2020
MXrap:
[s][/s]

Now I have vowed you into writing in igbo. Bloody bastard cheesy

Men I'm too much....just see how I proved myself without sweat......is it by shouting educated up and down......yet your mother tongue sounds strange to you...ina echu afa.... now I see why you were talking about paternity.....beacause you don't know where you belong
Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by MXrap: 11:34am On Jan 24, 2020
[s]
ursullalinda:

Oh powerful......the bible was right afterall.....that the mouth that cursed you will also bless you.....that same you that called me an illiterate has dashed me title as a writer....I luv that... so onye ejiji ma onye ejiji.....I'm here to discuss Obiano and not to discuss if you are cursed or not....but since it's almost sending you out mad on the street why not go for deliverance
[/s]

Hahahaha

See how I just dey toss you around because of your illiteracy. Now you are trying to impress me by posting in your disgusting English language. You are cursed
Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by MXrap: 11:35am On Jan 24, 2020
[s]
ursullalinda:

Men I'm too much....just see how I proved myself without sweat......is it by shouting educated up and down......yet your mother tongue sounds strange to you...ina echu afa.... now I see why you where talking about paternity.....beacause you don't know where you belong
[/s]

Your English is a disaster. Please go back to igbo language. You are under curse. cheesy

Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by ursullalinda(f): 11:38am On Jan 24, 2020
MXrap:
[s][/s]

Hahahaha

See how I just dey toss you around because of your illiteracy. Now you are trying to impress me by posting in your disgusting English language. You are cursed

Ighoro ihe egoro gi....if you quote me a million times I will reply you a million times.....you can't even reply intelligently yet you claim to be learned.....and all you can offer is curse.....well I'm not expecting anything better.....Obiano can only employ his type......failure begets failure.....impress you my foot
Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by tinsel: 11:38am On Jan 24, 2020
Malawian:
Obiano seems to have done better than Peter Adaobi. The only angst i have towards him is my village road he damaged and disappeared from the scene.
You guys will just open your mouth I talk about what you dont know. Is Obiano a governor self?

1 Like

Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by MXrap: 11:40am On Jan 24, 2020
[s]
ursullalinda:

ghoro ihe egoro gi....if you quote me a million times I will reply you a million times.....you can't even reply intelligently yet you claim to be learned.....and all you can offer is curse.....well I'm not expecting anything better.....Obiano can only employ his type......failure begets failure.....impress you my foot
[/s]

Hahahaha

What's the difference because you are already under curse in your family. Obiano cannot even employ you because you can't even make one correct sentence. Write in igbo. cheesy
Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by ursullalinda(f): 11:41am On Jan 24, 2020
MXrap:
[s][/s]

Your English is a disaster. Please go back to igbo language. You are under curse. cheesy

Stop faking the smile.....At least I know next time you will have a rethink before quoting pple with insult......having called me an Igbo writer I'm super proud it came from you......but unfortunately I still see you as an educated illiterate.....deal with it
Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by MXrap: 11:44am On Jan 24, 2020
[s]
ursullalinda:

Stop faking the smile.....At least I know next time you will have a rethink before quoting pple with insult......having called me an Igbo writer I'm super proud it came from you......but unfortunately I still see you as an educated illiterate.....deal with it
[/s]

I am not faking any laughter this illiterate Your writing skill is enough to ignite laughter. I am not even the only one laughing at your bad English. You need to concentrate in using igbo language as your own official language. You are such a disaster at English language. Oya lemme cry for you cheesy

Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by ursullalinda(f): 11:45am On Jan 24, 2020
MXrap:
[s][/s]

Hahahaha

What's the difference because you are already under curse in your family. Obiano cannot even employ you because you can't even make one correct sentence. Write in igbo. cheesy

Under curse......chai.....this your matter is serious .....I thought it was just your family thing.....I didn't know it's so bad that you now claim random pple to be you.....hmmmmm......i doubt if its something Mbaka and TB Joshua can do put together.....guy u need crusade not deliverance......nkaa akali kwaa
Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by MXrap: 11:47am On Jan 24, 2020
[s]
ursullalinda:

Under curse......chai.....this your matter is serious .....I thought it was just your family thing.....I didn't know it's so bad that you now claim random pple to be you.....hmmmmm......i doubt if its something Mbaka and TB Joshua can do put together.....guy u need crusade not deliverance......nkaa akali kwaa
[/s]

Yes you are truly under a curse, you need mbaka, TB Joshua, Odumeje to cure you and your useless parents. You all are cursed cheesy

Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by ursullalinda(f): 11:47am On Jan 24, 2020
MXrap:
[s][/s]

I am not faking any this illiteracy. Your writing school is enough to ignite laughter. I am not even the only one laughing at your bad English. You need to concentrate in using igbo language as your own official language. You are such a disaster at English language. Oya lemme cry for you cheesy

Educated illiterate I'm faulting your grammer oh...from laughing to crying.....chai....I understand......just go and beg your neighbour for food it will help.....or are you also homeless.....Nne na Nna gi achupugo gi na ulo?
Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by MXrap: 11:48am On Jan 24, 2020
[s]
ursullalinda:

Educated illiterate I'm faulting your grammer oh...from laughing to crying.....chai....I understand......just go and beg your neighbour for food it will help.....or are you also homeless.....Nne na Nna gi achupugo gi na ulo?
[/s]

I will spend some time today to teach you English language. TGIF

Your parents are truly childless in you. You are poor, ugly and an illiterate. Tufia
Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by MXrap: 11:51am On Jan 24, 2020
[s]
ursullalinda:

[/s]

The illiteracy is generational. Even your parents are illiterates. I spit on you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Chidiogo Akunyili Mimics Her Mother, Dora Akunyili's Posture / Governorship Contests That Will Shake 2019 / Governor Ganduje Commissions Car Wash In Kano State (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.