Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,924 members, 7,835,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) (58698 Views)

Buhari Commissions Orlu/owerri Dual Carriage Road / Prince Alex Mbata Builds 2km Dual Carriage Road / Dickson Unveils 2.6km Dual Carriage Kpansia Road And Kpansia Market In Yenagoa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by ABAthug: 12:11pm On Jan 24, 2020
ursullalinda:

Hmmm.....at least I have Igbo to fall on.....but after all the money you claimed was spent on you....onwero nke e pass....ighoro ife egoro gi

Take for instance this post. No full stop, no comma, no organization etc. Please you need English class.
Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by MXrap: 12:11pm On Jan 24, 2020
ABAthug:

Take for instance this post. No full stop, no comma, no organization etc. Please you need English class.

That's how she has been writing unfortunately she should have been banned for bad English.
Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by ABAthug: 12:12pm On Jan 24, 2020
What's bad is bad. Improve on your English language. It's for your own good.
Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by ABAthug: 12:13pm On Jan 24, 2020
It is even bad when a woman can't speak nor write properly
Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by MXrap: 12:14pm On Jan 24, 2020
ABAthug:
It is even bad when a woman can't speak nor write properly

This is savage cheesy

Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by ursullalinda(f): 12:15pm On Jan 24, 2020
MXrap:

How can an illiterate correct his master? Are you drunk? Have you even made one correct sentence here?

Having corrected your poor grammer......I deserve a thank you.....it's called courtesy in English.....Stop ranting and say it
Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by ursullalinda(f): 12:17pm On Jan 24, 2020
MXrap:
[s][/s]

That was why I said you should write in igbo nah. Because I can't understand your English version cheesy

It's taking me alot to correct both your English and your Igbo.....and you are still ranting......replying what you don't understand is another sign of kilo.....pls get help before you start removing your cloths.....all the signs are glaring
Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by MXrap: 12:17pm On Jan 24, 2020
[s]
ursullalinda:

Having corrected your poor grammer......I deserve a thank you.....it's called courtesy in English.....Stop ranting and say it
[/s]

Almost everyone here has been calling on you to take an English class. Tufia cheesy
Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by MXrap: 12:18pm On Jan 24, 2020
[s]
ursullalinda:

t's taking me alot to correct both your English and your Igbo.....and you are still ranting......replying what you don't understand is another sign of kilo.....pls get help before you start removing your cloths.....all the signs are glaring
[/s]

Your own illiteracy has blinded you. Tufia
Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by MXrap: 12:19pm On Jan 24, 2020
ABAthug:
What's bad is bad. Improve on your English language. It's for your own good.

The idiot called Ursullalinda does not like good advise cheesy
Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by ABAthug: 12:20pm On Jan 24, 2020
MXrap:

Don't insult him but use diplomacy to get him to understand the implications of writing bad English
Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by ursullalinda(f): 12:26pm On Jan 24, 2020
MXrap:

Grow up.....even if you are not trained.....train your self.....don't stoop so low with insult when you have nothing tangible to say......it cheapens you the more
Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by MXrap: 12:26pm On Jan 24, 2020
ursullalinda:

Grow up.....even if you are not trained.....train your self.....don't stoop so low with insult when you have nothing tangible to say......it cheapens you the more

Go for night class. It is a good advise
Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by ursullalinda(f): 12:28pm On Jan 24, 2020
MXrap:
[s][/s]

Your own illiteracy has blinded you. Tufia

Oh .....you can't even read your own post......now I see why you didn't see my correction.......Educated illiterate......keep claiming what you are not.....till your mates are done with school
Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by MXrap: 12:28pm On Jan 24, 2020
ABAthug:

Don't insult him but use diplomacy to get him to understand the implications of writing bad English

At times you apply insult cheesy
Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by ursullalinda(f): 12:31pm On Jan 24, 2020
MXrap:
[i][/i]

Go for night class. It is a good advise

Guess you need both night and day class.....because it's worse to be an educated illiterate.....where they wan start?......you can't even read your own post......or take correction from some one.....well personally i think you are irredeemable.....but our God is able .....don't loose hope
Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by MXrap: 12:32pm On Jan 24, 2020
ursullalinda:

Oh .....you can't even read your own post......now I see why you didn't see my correction.......Educated illiterate......keep claiming what you are not.....till your mates are done with school

Night school is not an insult cheesy
Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by LLobiorah: 12:32pm On Jan 24, 2020
Funny people!
I pray Obiano finishes the project, it would really serve the state very well. All these naysayers and online advisers, who argue over the proximity of Asaba and the rest, bikonu is none of una business.

Obiano, carry Go

1 Like

Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by MXrap: 12:33pm On Jan 24, 2020
[s]
ursullalinda:

Guess you need both night and day class.....because it's worse to be an educated illiterate.....where they wan start?......you can't even read your own post......or take correction from some one.....well personally i think you are irredeemable.....but our God is able .....don't loose hope
[/s]

You have not made one correct post since you started posting here. It is a shame cheesy
Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by ursullalinda(f): 12:34pm On Jan 24, 2020
MXrap:

Night school is not an insult cheesy

Haaa.....you don't even know which reply is for which post.....Educated illiterate keep showing yourself.....but to add how to use an android phone to the class.....will be too tedious to handle
Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by MXrap: 12:35pm On Jan 24, 2020
[s]
ursullalinda:

Haaa.....you don't even know which reply is for which post.....Educated illiterate keep showing yourself.....but to add how to use an android phone to the class.....will be too tedious to handle
[/s]

It is not insult but you need night school to learn English cheesy
Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by ursullalinda(f): 12:36pm On Jan 24, 2020
MXrap:
[s][/s]

You have not made one correct post since you started posting here. It is a shame cheesy

And even with your correct grammer....you still sound empty......you should be ashamed the so called illiterate is correcting you
Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by ursullalinda(f): 12:37pm On Jan 24, 2020
MXrap:
[s][/s]

It is not insult but you need night school to learn English cheesy

Both day and night class can't slove your own problem....ibu okwuru karuru akaru
Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by Malawian(m): 12:40pm On Jan 24, 2020
tinsel:

You guys will just open your mouth I talk about what you dont know. Is Obiano a governor self?
I don't like Obiano even as a person or a Governor, but put side by side with Peter Adaobi, he is far better. Peter obi went to Abuja to build his massive shopping complex even as he was a sitting governor. Peter Obi is one of the richest Igboman alive even without being in government, now can you point out any meaningful investment he has in Igboland, let alone Anambra state. I stand to be corrected.
Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jan 24, 2020
LLobiorah:
Funny people!
I pray Obiano finishes the project, it would really serve the state very well. All these naysayers and online advisers, who argue over the proximity of Asaba and the rest, bikonu is none of una business.

Obiano, carry Go

Nice comment so far.
Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by BigIyanga: 12:44pm On Jan 24, 2020
Propaganda machine at work... he wants to build an airport, but no fire service trucks and water to put out fires in Osha/Awk/Nnewi metro areas??

1 Like

Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by MXrap: 12:50pm On Jan 24, 2020
[s]
ursullalinda:

And even with your correct grammer....you still sound empty......you should be ashamed the so called illiterate is correcting you
[/s]

Illiterate are you still here crying cheesy
Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by MXrap: 12:55pm On Jan 24, 2020
[s]
ursullalinda:

Both day and night class can't slove your own problem....ibu okwuru karuru akaru
[/s]

I am back to lecture you. Cursed illiterate cheesy
Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by ursullalinda(f): 1:00pm On Jan 24, 2020
tinsel:

You guys will just open your mouth I talk about what you dont know. Is Obiano a governor self?

Ask me oh
Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by ursullalinda(f): 1:09pm On Jan 24, 2020
MXrap:
[s][/s]

I am back to lecture you. Cursed illiterate cheesy

Dika gi....did you go any where b4.....as if you have anywhere to go to
Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by ursullalinda(f): 1:10pm On Jan 24, 2020
MXrap:
[s][/s]

Illiterate are you still here crying cheesy

Educated illiterate......ijere iyo nri.....ka iyota go
Re: Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) by MXrap: 1:10pm On Jan 24, 2020
[s]
ursullalinda:

Dika gi....did you go any where b4.....as if you have anywhere to go to
[/s]

Lack of education has destroyed you usu ala cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Dino Melaye’s Son Reacts As Ikorodu Bois Mimic His Father In The Hospital / Soldier Professes Love For Wife With Bullets. Photo / See What I Saw About Nigerians In London Today (pictures) - Cramjones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.