Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,786 members, 7,831,543 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma, In Pictures - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma, In Pictures (71308 Views)

2 Undergraduates Of Ambrose Alli University Killed In Edo Cult Clash (Photos) / TETFUND Projects In Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma - Thompson Jotham / How Students Receive Lectures At Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma, In Pictures by sgtponzihater1(m): 10:59pm On Jan 23, 2020
I visited a University outside the country and sincerely, this is not at par at all

1 Like

Re: Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma, In Pictures by sulaak(m): 11:01pm On Jan 23, 2020
Uyi168:
Where are the bushes and the tall trees...

Nigerian don't appreciate nature. The trees were cut down for firewood and the wildlife devour for bushmeat, then some stupid Nigerian will start preaching that Nigeria should start promoting tourism to visit these drab buildings that look like a US maximum prison.

Universities should promote creativity and intelligence, the building should go beyond functional construction, but promote the local environment and culture of that community.

Sustainable campus for the University of The Gambia. Snohetta has unveiled the master plan to create a modern campus for the University of The Gambia, which will provide higher-level education for over students of The Gambia.

https://snohetta.com/project/122-the-new-university-of-the-gambia

2 Likes

Re: Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma, In Pictures by marvin905(m): 11:05pm On Jan 23, 2020
pacretus:
shut up the last skirmish happened Sept 2018. Was just some gentle men playing. Nothing happened since then. For over 10 years AAU has been as calm as Ice water. Yes lots of yahoo boys, not more. If you be cultist you hide am. Most schools are 100% worse than AAU. Uniport Delsu abraka or Uniben. Last month Cultist went on rampage at Uniben killing anything kill able more than 50 died. But if n.a. AUCHI poly or AAU, it will make headline. Update yourself mofo

then I was in another place when someone blew a guy's brain out in supreme hotel..
year's back..
dude learn to read very well or is your school fees a waste..
am not bringing ekp down..
come are you ok self or is not the same ekp that everybody fears engineering students cause 60% of them are cultist..
ekp.is a den of cultist just like auchi they are calm buh that doesn't mean they ain't there

1 Like

Re: Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma, In Pictures by Semperito31(f): 11:34pm On Jan 23, 2020
jantofubu:
cheesy

My alma mater.. Class of 2016

God bless professor Ignatius Akhakhia for the work so far.
Re: Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma, In Pictures by Kalashnikov102(m): 11:46pm On Jan 23, 2020
Its not the beauty of the school that really matters.. A lot needs to be done about cultism! I know and heard of many students wet don lost their life for that school.. God help us all sad
Re: Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma, In Pictures by friendl: 11:49pm On Jan 23, 2020
My school ,a lot have really changed

1 Like

Re: Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma, In Pictures by larryking540: 11:57pm On Jan 23, 2020
See as class room wide ,,,baba God thank God am out of aau u oooooo
Re: Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma, In Pictures by nairalanduseles: 2:17am On Jan 24, 2020
Baroba:

This one must be close to 50, see ancestor.. cheesy

More like 60 Lol
Re: Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma, In Pictures by nairalanduseles: 2:18am On Jan 24, 2020
Jestin:
got admitted in 04 and graduated in 09 ....Civil Engineering and I was also the class-rep. I miss Ekp in totality

Hustle ooooo......wettin u one miss for sufferhead uni
Re: Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma, In Pictures by Gemineye: 2:31am On Jan 24, 2020
College of Medicine nkor??
Re: Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma, In Pictures by 9jaRealist: 5:05am On Jan 24, 2020
The architecture is mostly shabby and substandard...
Landscaping is poor to non-existent (don't they have a Horticulture Dept or even simple groundskeepers?). SMH

>

1 Like

Re: Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma, In Pictures by Enzio(m): 5:39am On Jan 24, 2020
WoW!!! See my school oh.. I can't believe this. I hope the maintenance culture has changed as well. I rep. Class of 2007
Re: Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma, In Pictures by Prettychichi21(f): 5:46am On Jan 24, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Respect

Exactly what Mrs salami is going to do to university of Benin

I trust that woman

prof.Lilian Salami
Re: Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma, In Pictures by Gee64: 5:50am On Jan 24, 2020
Able Governor!
xrayj:
When them build all these ones?
Seems Obaseki is trying for this school
Re: Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma, In Pictures by Youngjohnosas: 6:13am On Jan 24, 2020
marvin905:

it's not about the company he or she keeps it's just how the school is..
ekpoma don calm down buh you will really naive if you think that there isnt much cultist there..
there are cultist in every tertiary institutions all over Nigeria.

He is only trying to debunk the baseless assertions that school activities is always hindered by these cultists. I graduated 2017 from AAU and enjoyed life to the fullest in school but was never perturbed to join any cult.

AAU is not a war zone anymore,gone are those days. most Nigerians are allergic to change that's why they keep reinventing old stories to smear the effort of the school.

3 Likes

Re: Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma, In Pictures by Youngjohnosas: 6:19am On Jan 24, 2020
marvin905:

then I was in another place when someone blew a guy's brain out in supreme hotel..
year's back..
dude learn to read very well or is your school fees a waste..
am not bringing ekp down..
come are you ok self or is not the same ekp that everybody fears engineering students cause 60% of them are cultist..
ekp.is a den of cultist just like auchi they are calm buh that doesn't mean they ain't there
that's misleading,currentling UNiBEN is worse than AAU in terms of violence, you are just allergic to change that's why u keep recycling old stories. I had a lot of friends in engineering back then and they were cool so I don't know where you got ur assertions that 60% are cultists.

3 Likes

Re: Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma, In Pictures by Youngjohnosas: 6:28am On Jan 24, 2020
SamUnbeatable:
school wey colour plenty pass student!!!!!!
in school session everywhere be like rainbow...... if u know u know.....
You are simply allergic to change, nor talk wetin u nor know OGA.

1 Like

Re: Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma, In Pictures by wanger50(m): 6:38am On Jan 24, 2020
Neimar:
MAKE UNA POST DELSU

UNCOMPLETED BUILDINGS EVERYWHERE
Try Google the relatively younger Gombe state university and you will be thoroughly shocked with what those Aboki guys have achieved with far less money.Honesty is the the north's biggest asset

1 Like

Re: Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma, In Pictures by Randy111(m): 6:49am On Jan 24, 2020
pacretus:
under construction in "sambisa" but men!! It's equally a master piece
Once completed 'sambisa' will become the activity hub of AAU. Engineers will always ensure that

1 Like

Re: Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma, In Pictures by iso604: 7:19am On Jan 24, 2020
Nor be this school them kill 8men that year

I fear who nor fear the school tongue
Re: Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma, In Pictures by Obton(m): 7:31am On Jan 24, 2020
wanger50:
Try Google the relatively younger Gombe state university and you will be thoroughly shocked with what those Aboki guys have achieved with far less money.Honesty is the the north's biggest asset

I've seen pictures of that uni. Gombe state uni is dope too! This is how our unis should be looking in Naija.
Re: Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma, In Pictures by Obton(m): 7:48am On Jan 24, 2020
Youngjohnosas:
there are cultist in every tertiary institutions all over Nigeria.

He is only trying to debunk the baseless assertions that school activities is always hindered by these cultists. I graduated 2017 from AAU and enjoyed life to the fullest in school but was never perturbed to join any cult.

AAU is not a war zone anymore,gone are those days. most Nigerians are allergic to change that's why they keep reinventing old stories to smear the effort of the school.

Pls tell them. There have been news spreading everywhere about cult killings in nearby unis since last year. But they won't say those Unis are cult dens.
Re: Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma, In Pictures by Euegene100001: 8:27am On Jan 24, 2020
Not anymore I graduated from that sch in year 2018 new vc handled that a long time ago.I think the last killing was in 2015.
EmzyT:
The school fine but cultists no go allow person study sad
Re: Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma, In Pictures by Delaw00(m): 8:31am On Jan 24, 2020
Abeg where this schl dey?? sad sad

1 Like

Re: Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma, In Pictures by Pusyiter(m): 8:37am On Jan 24, 2020
Haters look what you've got
Keep hating while the school advances
kellidoo:
Show us the other side of EKP........all this one na wash.......school that's totally surrounded by thick forest... Security is Zero..... Ekp is one of the school with the highest number of sex for grade lecturers

1 Like

Re: Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma, In Pictures by GEEBITE: 9:08am On Jan 24, 2020
Best comment I have read on this board in a while. Aston Universiry my alma mater has a single building (the largest brick building in Europe) only the business school ,lEngineering labs,library and sports centre are the other study related structures.The rest of the buildings are all student accommodation and students union building.The facilities in that building on 22 floors is more than what I have seen in any Nigerian univeristy .Same single structure facility I have seen at Esc grand Ecole Toulouse and Columbia NY where I underwent study visits .
Meanwhile my great Ife where I started my journey had 5km drive through just for ambience purposes with attendant cost of maintenance .I learnt Unilorin is 10km!!! What a monumental waste of valuable land.
Universiry is not about brick buildings but contents .Harvard and Princeton endowments are both more than Nigeria's budget individually at $40b and $26b respectively. The whole Harvard inclusive of accommodation is just on about 200acres of land. In NIgeria I often hear argument of ABU has space more than Ife etc. Really laughable.
adonainana:
Archictecture wise

I think Nigeria has a long way to go from non public conscious designs to very familiar designs and waste of space

One day a nigeria unniversity would build a single building that would have all the department and all the faculty of that university in just that one building. It would have numerous lifts to different floors and even perhaps an underground parking space.

So hence this way that building only needs to consume electricity from one source and everything in one building

No need building 30 buildings on acres of land upon land and calling it a university

1 Like

Re: Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma, In Pictures by loganx: 9:17am On Jan 24, 2020
Jestin:
I rep AAU 04....OP please add faulty of Engineering...I miss that faculty and this post just made my evening.

Nice! I rep '04, Accounting & Finance
Re: Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma, In Pictures by Malawian(m): 9:34am On Jan 24, 2020
I would get missing at Ekpoma should i visit? Hard to think i spent 5-6 years in what i am seeing here. Meanwhile, show me FET. And what happened to all those bungalow structures housing most of those faculties shown above?

06 Civil.
Re: Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma, In Pictures by Jestin: 9:38am On Jan 24, 2020
nairalanduseles:

Hustle ooooo......wettin u one miss for sufferhead uni
to set the record straight my brother , if you survived in Ekpoma, you can make it anywhere so i am a confirmed hustler and the success is already loud.

1 Like

Re: Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma, In Pictures by Malawian(m): 9:40am On Jan 24, 2020
iso604:
Nor be this school them kill 8men that year

I fear who nor fear the school tongue
I was in 200 Level that year. That ACCON spokesman that limps on one leg, they nearly got him that night. They only damaged one of his hands. That guy was thick and study as fvck.
Re: Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma, In Pictures by remi1444: 9:44am On Jan 24, 2020
EricSmallz:
Alma Mata to nice. I was shocked the last time I entered AAU. Everything has changed. Mind you, I left Just 2017 o
Prudence Ikhayere set?
Re: Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma, In Pictures by qtx(m): 10:08am On Jan 24, 2020
Obton:
This is an update to a previous post showing pictures of Ambrose Alli University back in 2015.

https://www.nairaland.com/2412186/ambrose-alli-university-pictures

It's been five years now, and much has changed. With a new VC installed since 2016, the face of the university has been constantly changing.

Without much ado, check out this awesome pictures that tell only a part of the growth story :

What do you think?

First one: Main Auditorium/Pavilion Hall
Beautiful structures and serene study environment. But then, as I heard if it is true, , then dont let pictures deceive you, most students of that school are barbaric cultists. They kill each other without mercy talk less of the lecturers. In fact, as a parent if all they told me is true, then never you send your child there else they will kill him or ra.pe her for you.
Dont Crucify me, i said that based on a guy that graduated a couple of years ago from EE depart of the sch who told me how life really is in that school.

Edited :
After i posted this i now went and read some other comments here corroborating my comment. I rest my case.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

UNIBEN Post-UME Exam And Application Form / Pictures Only People Who Attended Primary School In Nigeria Will Understand / Mirabel Obi: My Father Lost Contracts Due To Twerking Video- UNN Medical Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.