Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,242 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma, In Pictures - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma, In Pictures (71343 Views)

2 Undergraduates Of Ambrose Alli University Killed In Edo Cult Clash (Photos) / TETFUND Projects In Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma - Thompson Jotham / How Students Receive Lectures At Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma, In Pictures by Alexaonfleek: 7:54am On Jan 25, 2020
Sandydayziz:

Yes I stay at alli square. You? Hostel?
yeah.
I stay in campus hostel
Re: Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma, In Pictures by Obton(m): 8:33am On Jan 25, 2020
Alexaonfleek:
cool cool

Proudly a collegian
Tho it looks more prettier in pics undecided

Lol. But pics don't lie though; especially when they're unedited.
They even appear better than as shown in the pics sometimes; like during the rainy season when there are more greens and in vacations when the school is relatively empty.
Fortunately, I happened to have snapped many of those pictures at times like that. (Not all were taken by me though).

P.S: I'm a collegian too! wink
Re: Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma, In Pictures by EricSmallz(m): 8:54am On Jan 25, 2020
remi1444:
Prudence Ikhayere set?
I don't really know. I did five years course. The last SUG pres that I knew was Khalifa Oshiomole.
When I was in finals, I didn't even give an ear to all those stuffs. Is Prudence Ikhayere a law student? If Yes, she was my immediate Junior
Re: Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma, In Pictures by Alexaonfleek: 11:02am On Jan 25, 2020
Obton:

They even appear better than as shown in the pics sometimes; like during the rainy season when there are more greens and in vacations when the school is relatively empty.
Fortunately, I happened to have snapped many of those pictures at times like that. (Not all were taken by me though).

Anyways thanks for redeeming the image of our school.
I haven't been here for long but the school is quite peaceful.
I dunno where people here these rumors of aau being extremely dangerous.

1 Like

Re: Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma, In Pictures by qtx(m): 3:51pm On Jan 25, 2020
Obton:

Thank God you sensibly did check out other comments from real students (like me).

But it's too bad you only did that after trying to spread such useless propaganda you heard from ONE person!

When you read a write-up or comment, first apply your sense of comprehension before you comment, see how you just fooled yourself with that empty comment of yours.
The comments i said I saw actually agreed with my earlier position, but unfortunately, you read but found it hard to deduce what that implied.

If you feel bad that your so-called school is a home for such disgusting activities, then how is it my fault? The guy that told me, graduated from the school at least that i know so well. You are a faceless entity here fuming about what is obvious.. Are you not even sure you were one of the bad guys they are talking about?
Re: Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma, In Pictures by SamUnbeatable(m): 10:49pm On Jan 25, 2020
IamCookie:

So because I am a lady , you'd think I don't get the cruise? I grab from the outset. Except one no dey relate as rainbow
ah...... cookie ... no vex joorrr.. base on logistics I cap.... I get u very ryt... despite say na babe u be seff, na una ladies dey even lead the Frontline . lols
Re: Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma, In Pictures by Ify15(f): 10:53pm On Jan 25, 2020
my alma matter.i rep 2013 graduands.
Re: Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma, In Pictures by IamCookie(f): 8:50am On Jan 26, 2020
SamUnbeatable:
ah...... cookie ... no vex joorrr.. base on logistics I cap.... I get u very ryt... despite say na babe u be seff, na una ladies dey even lead the Frontline . lols

I no dey oOo grin...gat street bros and friends that talks #smiles#

1 Like

Re: Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma, In Pictures by remi1444: 3:18pm On Jan 26, 2020
EricSmallz:

I don't really know. I did five years course. The last SUG pres that I knew was Khalifa Oshiomole.
When I was in finals, I didn't even give an ear to all those stuffs. Is Prudence Ikhayere a law student? If Yes, she was my immediate Junior
Okay, then you're Godsent Ofili's.
Re: Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma, In Pictures by EricSmallz(m): 6:57pm On Jan 26, 2020
remi1444:
Okay, then you're Godsent Ofili's.
Oh, Exactly. The guy that contested with Godwin Atubeh. Wait, was Prudence the Lawsa President after Godsent? Jesu! Was I in that faculty in my finals?
Re: Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma, In Pictures by remi1444: 7:39pm On Jan 26, 2020
EricSmallz:
Oh, Exactly. The guy that contested with Godwin Atubeh. Wait, was Prudence the Lawsa President after Godsent? Jesu! Was I in that faculty in my finals?
Lol yes, Godsent contested against A. Godwin. Maybe you were tightening loosen end. Dr Ayeni sends his warmest regards and love.

1 Like

Re: Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma, In Pictures by EricSmallz(m): 11:08am On Jan 28, 2020
remi1444:
Lol yes, Godsent contested against A. Godwin. Maybe you were tightening loosen end. Dr Ayeni sends his warmest regards and love.
grin I see. Oh, my regards to him too. Brilliant and Troublesome Dr. Ayeni. Greetings to you all. Law is not for Pupas grin grin
Re: Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma, In Pictures by SamUnbeatable(m): 6:35am On Jan 30, 2020
IamCookie:

I no dey oOo grin...gat street bros and friends that talks #smiles#
reason dis one

Re: Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma, In Pictures by JChigozie: 3:51am On Mar 17, 2020
Obton:

Obton you did a nice job and I love your honesty when you stated that not all the pictures were taken by you. However you could have done better by acknowledging the source of the ones you didn't snap yourself. My name is Jonas Chigozie and I snapped all the pictures you posted for the main library which I uploaded on google maps.
Re: Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma, In Pictures by Obton(m): 3:32am On Mar 18, 2020
JChigozie:

Obton you did a nice job and I love your honesty when you stated that not all the pictures were taken by you. However you could have done better by acknowledging the source of the ones you didn't snap yourself. My name is Jonas Chigozie and I snapped all the pictures you posted for the main library which I uploaded on google maps.

Sorry for not giving you credit. I did get those library pics from Google maps but didn't have enough time to check the source. I apologize for that. Thanks for providing such pics which helped in dispelling common myths about AAU.
Re: Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma, In Pictures by kellidoo(m): 1:08pm On Mar 31, 2020
MaestroID:

Oga FBI.. PLS DON'T SAY WHAT YOU DON'T KNOW OR HAVE EVIDENCE OF!!! YES THE SCHOOL HAS IT'S BAD SIDES BUT NOT THE WAY YOU ARE PAINTING IT... AND THERE ARE NO THICK FOREST PLS!!!

DON'T JUST JAM TALK CUZ YOU HAVE FREE DATA

Re: Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma, In Pictures by MaestroID(m): 11:39am On Apr 01, 2020
kellidoo:

I finish from Ekp....na Ujuelen junction I stay.....
So I no dey jam talk...e clear say yhu be fresher that why you dey reply me

Not a fresher..
I finished from AAU, Public Administration, I still dy ekpoma tho I work in Benin. And na the same UJOELEN I dy. After ZONNES fast food. So I know what am saying
Re: Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma, In Pictures by rexel99: 9:06am On Jun 14, 2020
Nice one. Better than the trash that littered the school in the days of yore.

A good breeding ground though. The School rudely introduces you to life.
Re: Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma, In Pictures by AbooNaasir(m): 12:50pm On Feb 04, 2021
EricSmallz:
Alma Mata to nice. I was shocked the last time I entered AAU. Everything has changed. Mind you, I left Just 2017 o

I left in 2014

1 Like

Re: Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma, In Pictures by EricSmallz(m): 6:48pm On Feb 04, 2021
AbooNaasir:

I left in 2014
You na Senior man o. You stay for Hostel?
Re: Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma, In Pictures by AbooNaasir(m): 12:34pm On Feb 05, 2021
EricSmallz:

You na Senior man o. You stay for Hostel?

Lol no be small thing....... I stayed off K altru my times in sku!!! From village to town!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

UNIBEN Post-UME Exam And Application Form / Pictures Only People Who Attended Primary School In Nigeria Will Understand / Mirabel Obi: My Father Lost Contracts Due To Twerking Video- UNN Medical Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.