Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,117 members, 7,860,034 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:06 AM

Facebook Shuts Down Nnamdi Kanu’s Page. IPOB Reacts - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Facebook Shuts Down Nnamdi Kanu’s Page. IPOB Reacts (40445 Views)

I Want Obiano Assasinated , Anambra State Razed Down- Nnamdi Kanu / Death Of Ikonso: Hope Uzodinma Has Murdered Sleep — IPOB Reacts / Facebook Shuts Down Nnamdi Kanu’s Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Facebook Shuts Down Nnamdi Kanu’s Page. IPOB Reacts by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 10:29am On Jan 24, 2020
Osagyefo98:
They should permanently delete him from Facebook.

Facebook or Earth

Jamal Kashoogi treatment.
Re: Facebook Shuts Down Nnamdi Kanu’s Page. IPOB Reacts by BiafraforTrump: 10:29am On Jan 24, 2020
Tajbol4splend:

Biafra is a fictional achievement, a mirage, you guys lack real actions, you can't tick

But what business do you have with Nnamdi KANU?? What do you have in common with Igbos! Why is it that you ugly looking zombies in Yoruba land can't mind your business but you'll be the first to tell Igbos to leave Tinubu your roguery leader alone and mind their leaders, you'll tell Igbos to not speak about SW and face their region!
Why is it that you people never practice what you preach?? right from Awolowo abori accord betrayal till this generation, you have been known for "saying one thing and doing another "..

A Fulani called you fools primitive and you overlook it because ofcourse he is " Fulani" and you know they are ruthless, If Igbos were ruthless like Fulanis I think before you talk about an Igbo man anyhow you must first look right look left up and down before you speak..

Face Amitekun and leave Nnamdi Kanu alone, if he is packaging with foreign bouncers like you leaches have said is it your packaging?? did we say we needed you to tell us in the first place??

Cowards from Awolowo to the least..
**spits**

2 Likes

Re: Facebook Shuts Down Nnamdi Kanu’s Page. IPOB Reacts by Keziehenry(m): 10:31am On Jan 24, 2020
restored already . enemies of freedom go and hug transformer

2 Likes

Re: Facebook Shuts Down Nnamdi Kanu’s Page. IPOB Reacts by BiafraforTrump: 10:33am On Jan 24, 2020
umarshehu58:
Na dem

Umar Shehu?, is that Afonja Islam wannabe name from Oshogbo or the a Jihadists Almajiri beggar from the North. Which one you be before I address you accordingly..?
Re: Facebook Shuts Down Nnamdi Kanu’s Page. IPOB Reacts by BiafraforTrump: 10:34am On Jan 24, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:

Facebook or Earth

Jamal Kashoogi treatment.

But what business do you have with Nnamdi KANU?? What do you have in common with Igbos! Why is it that you ugly looking zombies in Yoruba land can't mind your business but you'll be the first to tell Igbos to leave Tinubu your roguery leader alone and mind their leaders, you'll tell Igbos to not speak about SW and face their region!
Why is it that you people never practice what you preach?? right from Awolowo abori accord betrayal till this generation, you have been known for "saying one thing and doing another "..

A Fulani called you fools primitive and you overlook it because ofcourse he is " Fulani" and you know they are ruthless, If Igbos were ruthless like Fulanis I think before you talk about an Igbo man anyhow you must first look right look left up and down before you speak..

Face Amitekun and leave Nnamdi Kanu alone, if he is packaging with foreign bouncers like you leaches have said is it your packaging?? did we say we needed you to tell us in the first place??

**spits**

2 Likes

Re: Facebook Shuts Down Nnamdi Kanu’s Page. IPOB Reacts by freeze001(f): 10:34am On Jan 24, 2020
Exactly!
Keziehenry:
restored already . enemies of freedom go and hug transformer
Re: Facebook Shuts Down Nnamdi Kanu’s Page. IPOB Reacts by splashbaby(m): 10:34am On Jan 24, 2020
Arrewa:
Nnamdi Kanu is a smart guy who understands the Igbos very well. He knows the Igbos are people who are giving to delusion, they are energized by fake news, propaganda, rumors and hates. Be good at dishing them then you become a hero it doesn't matter the region you come from like FFK and Fayose just be sure you are dishing them out in support of Igbos interest and vision they will make you their celebrity and you can make a lot of money doing that if you involve business mind in it like Kanu and Uwazuruike

I have a biafra proponent in my area here that use to tell us some day light lies about biafra. Last November he said Trump has given Buhari two weeks to hold a lefulendom as he called it or he will move Americans army to Nigeria force Igbos out.

In November ending he said that the UN has given the Igbos date to leave Nigeria by February and that the UN army will be entry Nigeria from December to enforce this and many other things.

He even said that Nnamdi Kanu have commanded the Igbos to not return back to Nigeria when they go home for Christmas and that others should prepare to leave Nigeria latest by January.

lies and propaganda are the only weapons Kanu and IPOB have for the moment to continue to sway their gullible brainwashed followers and failure to do that spells doom for the organization.
Opium of the Igbos.

1 Like

Re: Facebook Shuts Down Nnamdi Kanu’s Page. IPOB Reacts by freeze001(f): 10:39am On Jan 24, 2020
Don't be such a cheap, pathetic liar. None of these things you put here have ever been said. You can hate Nnamdi Kanu, Igbos and IPOB with all your might, that's your headache but deliberately formulating lies and propaganda makes you lower than those you choose to hate so much. Take it easy, Igbo, IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu and Biafran issues do not affect your life in any way, face ya front!

Arrewa:
Nnamdi Kanu is a smart guy who understands the Igbos very well. He knows the Igbos are people who are giving to delusion, they are energized by fake news, propaganda, rumors and hates. Be good at dishing them then you become a hero it doesn't matter the region you come from like FFK and Fayose just be sure you are dishing them out in support of Igbos interest and vision they will make you their celebrity and you can make a lot of money doing that if you involve business mind in it like Kanu and Uwazuruike

I have a biafra proponent in my area here that use to tell us some day light lies about biafra. Last November he said Trump has given Buhari two weeks to hold a lefulendom as he called it or he will move Americans army to Nigeria force Igbos out.

In November ending he said that the UN has given the Igbos date to leave Nigeria by February and that the UN army will be entry Nigeria from December to enforce this and many other things.

He even said that Nnamdi Kanu have commanded the Igbos to not return back to Nigeria when they go home for Christmas and that others should prepare to leave Nigeria latest by January.

lies and propaganda are the only weapons Kanu and IPOB have for the moment to continue to sway their gullible brainwashed followers and failure to do that spells doom for the organization.

1 Like

Re: Facebook Shuts Down Nnamdi Kanu’s Page. IPOB Reacts by Brozzjames(m): 10:42am On Jan 24, 2020
alizma:
Let them create Biafrabook
Where is Buharibook or Arewabook
Re: Facebook Shuts Down Nnamdi Kanu’s Page. IPOB Reacts by Dizzyrascal(m): 10:44am On Jan 24, 2020
Re: Facebook Shuts Down Nnamdi Kanu’s Page. IPOB Reacts by alienhalekk: 10:45am On Jan 24, 2020
<a href="https://www.medsday.com/product/cenforce-100-mg-tablet/"> Cenforce 100 Mg Tablet</a> tablet contains sildenafil citrate 100mg cenforce is used to treat erectile dysfunction. Check Reviews, Side Effects, Uses &amp; Price

https://www.medsday.com/product/cenforce-100-mg-tablet/
https://www.medsday.com/
Re: Facebook Shuts Down Nnamdi Kanu’s Page. IPOB Reacts by Ebenezar2020(m): 10:46am On Jan 24, 2020
good news.
Na this kind news dey sweet my Belle gan grin
BiafraforTrump immhotep jimyjames Lzaa greenback Gmbuharii blackking98 right now

Re: Facebook Shuts Down Nnamdi Kanu’s Page. IPOB Reacts by Ebenezar2020(m): 10:46am On Jan 24, 2020
Emma Powerful right now

Re: Facebook Shuts Down Nnamdi Kanu’s Page. IPOB Reacts by BiafraforTrump: 10:50am On Jan 24, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
good news.
BiafraforTrump immhotep jimyjames Lzaa greenback Gmbuharii blackking98 right now

**spits**

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facebook Shuts Down Nnamdi Kanu’s Page. IPOB Reacts by Ebenezar2020(m): 10:50am On Jan 24, 2020
[s]
ludd2018:

You are right but we Igbos must continue to them maturity .

The action of FB ll be shortlived . They need NK more than NK needs them and that ll never stop Biafra restoration ..effort in futility
[/s] UTTER CRAP AND ABSOLUTE RUBBISH
Re: Facebook Shuts Down Nnamdi Kanu’s Page. IPOB Reacts by LZAA: 10:51am On Jan 24, 2020
BiafraforTrump:

**spits**
Gbam!
Re: Facebook Shuts Down Nnamdi Kanu’s Page. IPOB Reacts by ENEMYOFGOD6: 10:51am On Jan 24, 2020
BiafraforTrump:

**spits**

angry grin.
You can rant from now till tomorrow, that's not my business. We all know you people are Chest beater. First let that coward Nnamdi trump KANU come back to Nigeria and buried his mum and dad first. Mind you I'm not Yoruba. I'm from middle bet.

1 Like

Re: Facebook Shuts Down Nnamdi Kanu’s Page. IPOB Reacts by Keziehenry(m): 10:51am On Jan 24, 2020
Osagyefo98:
They should permanently delete him from Facebook.
Try go check ur bp cos your worst nightmare is back online.

Re: Facebook Shuts Down Nnamdi Kanu’s Page. IPOB Reacts by Ebenezar2020(m): 10:51am On Jan 24, 2020
ezenwajosh:
FACEBOOK HAS RESTORED IT

BIAFRA IS COMPLICATED FOR A TYPICAL NIGERIAN TO UNDERSTAND

BUT THE FUNNY THING IS FIRST THEY WILL SHUT DOWN IPOB AND BIAFRA FACEBOOK PAGE BECAUSE THE FULANI IN POWER GAVE THE ORDER

YOU ALL WILL REJOICE OH IPOB THATS TRYING TO DIVIDE OUR LOVING COUNTRY HAS BEEN SHUT DOWN ON THEIR FACEBOOK ACTIVITIES...BECAUSE THEY ARE BARRING EVERYTHING HAPPENING IN NIGERIA OPEN FOR TGE WHOLE WORLD TO SEE

THEN THEY WILL SHUT DOWN EVERY POST SAYING CHRISIANS ARE BEING KILLED IN NIGERIA....THEN THE FULL MEDIA BLOCKADE HAS MOVED IN AND IT WILL NO LONGER BE IPOB BUT THE WHOLE NONE MUSLIM NIGERIANS
I believe you're the grand chairman of propaganda on this forum.
keep it up.
NANSENSE
Re: Facebook Shuts Down Nnamdi Kanu’s Page. IPOB Reacts by LZAA: 10:52am On Jan 24, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
good news.

1 Like

Re: Facebook Shuts Down Nnamdi Kanu’s Page. IPOB Reacts by mahakexchange(m): 10:53am On Jan 24, 2020
If I can hack that facebook page! omo I don hammer be that.
Re: Facebook Shuts Down Nnamdi Kanu’s Page. IPOB Reacts by Keziehenry(m): 10:54am On Jan 24, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
good news.
Check again mazi nnamdi kanu's Facebook page is on. Haters you know what to do.

2 Likes

Re: Facebook Shuts Down Nnamdi Kanu’s Page. IPOB Reacts by immaculatesense(m): 10:55am On Jan 24, 2020
Houseofglam7:
undecided
Jeezzz...u don old for nairaland oooo...2013 kwa
Re: Facebook Shuts Down Nnamdi Kanu’s Page. IPOB Reacts by frowland(m): 10:55am On Jan 24, 2020
Arrewa:

Hmmm
Re: Facebook Shuts Down Nnamdi Kanu’s Page. IPOB Reacts by Nobody: 10:56am On Jan 24, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
I believe you're the grand chairman of propaganda on this forum.
keep it up.
NANSENSE

THERES PROPAGANDA

THERE'S REALITY

AND

THERE IS HISTORY REPEATING IT SELF
Re: Facebook Shuts Down Nnamdi Kanu’s Page. IPOB Reacts by spiritmasquerad(m): 10:57am On Jan 24, 2020
Arrewa:

True my people live propaganda

3 Likes

Re: Facebook Shuts Down Nnamdi Kanu’s Page. IPOB Reacts by mvem(m): 10:57am On Jan 24, 2020
ezenwajosh:
FACEBOOK HAS RESTORED IT

BIAFRA IS COMPLICATED FOR A TYPICAL NIGERIAN TO UNDERSTAND

BUT THE FUNNY THING IS FIRST THEY WILL SHUT DOWN IPOB AND BIAFRA FACEBOOK PAGE BECAUSE THE FULANI IN POWER GAVE THE ORDER

YOU ALL WILL REJOICE OH IPOB THATS TRYING TO DIVIDE OUR LOVING COUNTRY HAS BEEN SHUT DOWN ON THEIR FACEBOOK ACTIVITIES...BECAUSE THEY ARE BARRING EVERYTHING HAPPENING IN NIGERIA OPEN FOR TGE WHOLE WORLD TO SEE

THEN THEY WILL SHUT DOWN EVERY POST SAYING CHRISTIANS ARE BEING KILLED IN NIGERIA....THEN THE FULL MEDIA BLOCKADE HAS MOVED IN AND IT WILL NO LONGER BE IPOB BUT THE WHOLE NONE MUSLIM NIGERIANS
Facebook can be ordered by a Fulani man...who owns Facebook ?
Re: Facebook Shuts Down Nnamdi Kanu’s Page. IPOB Reacts by jimyjames(m): 10:59am On Jan 24, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
good news.

Look at this amotekun vigilante thief , nnamdi KANU is back on Facebook it was just for 24 hours

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facebook Shuts Down Nnamdi Kanu’s Page. IPOB Reacts by Irore: 11:00am On Jan 24, 2020
If Buhari tells them to, they have no choice but obey.
Re: Facebook Shuts Down Nnamdi Kanu’s Page. IPOB Reacts by Nobody: 11:02am On Jan 24, 2020
mvem:
Facebook can be ordered by a Fulani man...who owns Facebook ?

INNOSON WAS ONCE ORDERED BY A FULANI MAN WHO DOESN'T OWN INNOSON TO BRING HIS HEAD QUARTERS TO LAGOS IF HE WANTS HIS COURT PROBLEMS TO GO AWAY

EVEN A FULANI MAN CAN ORDER A JUDGE IN HIS OWN MAGISTRATE COURT TO RULE IN A PERSON OF INTRESTS FAVOUR

A FULANI MAN CAN SHUT DOWN MTN NIGERIA WHICH HE DOESNT OWN BUT DOING BUSINESS IN COUNTRY

BUT IT SEEMS YOU'RE A KID
Re: Facebook Shuts Down Nnamdi Kanu’s Page. IPOB Reacts by Isoduwa(m): 11:08am On Jan 24, 2020
Who Facebook epp?

Let me call mark and tell him to his face
Re: Facebook Shuts Down Nnamdi Kanu’s Page. IPOB Reacts by umarshehu58(m): 11:16am On Jan 24, 2020
BiafraforTrump:

Umar Shehu?, is that Afonja Islam wannabe name from Oshogbo or the a Jihadists Almajiri beggar from the North. Which one you be before I address you accordingly..?

Whichever you think will suit ur dirty mouth.

Ipiglets

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tambuwal Commissions Rumalogu-Alakahia Road Wike Built (Pics) / Tinubu Should Drive MTN, DSTV & Shoprite Out Of Nigeria - Reno Omokri / Ecowas Court Strikes Out FG Request On Nnamdi Kanu's Case, Adjourns The Ruling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.