Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

When I Become The President Of Nigeria, I ..... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When I Become The President Of Nigeria, I ..... (305 Views)

SA Vs Nigeria – I Am Sorry, But The Field Is Skewed Against Nigeria / Nigeria Will Be Exporting Marijuana If I Become President- Sowore (video) / Omoyele Sowore: ‘Saraki Will Be Jailed When I Become President’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When I Become The President Of Nigeria, I ..... by iornenge81(m): 7:55pm On Jan 24, 2020
I have always wondered why our leaders fail. With the right people and good advice, there should be gradually change for the better. We have all that I believe.
So, I would like choose my team from here. In all honesty, which MDA will you want to lead and what will you do differently? Assuming transparency is 100%
Re: When I Become The President Of Nigeria, I ..... by dukeprince50: 8:12pm On Jan 24, 2020
iornenge81:
I have always wondered why our leaders fail. With the right people and good advice, there should be gradually change for the better. We have all that I believe.
So, I would like choose my team from here. In all honesty, which MDA will you want to lead and what will you do differently? Assuming transparency is 100%
You wan become president of nairaland?

let me tell you something, becoming a president is not an easy task, If LGA chairmen fail, we will blame the president.

if Governors fail, we will blame the president.

if there is fall in global oil price, we will still blame the president.
infact the president bears the consequences for everything bad news that befall the country whether its his fault or not but if its good news, we personalize it.

If they kill a Nigerian in USA, we will blame the president that he made life difficult and people had no choice but to move to USA.
ON the other hand if a Nigerian bags first class, we will look for the tribe and start shouting Igbo Amaka, Yoruba mighty bla bla.

Nobody will blame your parents if you are a terrorist for not installing the right morals in u, rather we will call PMB jihadist.
I know u think u can do better if u are in their shoes but its not always the truth.
With great leadership comes great responsibility.

wish u luck in ur quest to become the president but there is no guarantee u will do better

(1) (Reply)

Herdsmen Did Not Destroy N17 Million Rice Farm In Enugu / Nigeria’s The Safest Country To Live In The World / Just In: How Obasanjo’s House Caught Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.