Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,933 members, 7,817,722 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

New Ebonyi State Government House Set To Be Completed (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Ebonyi State Government House Set To Be Completed (Photos) (65297 Views)

Coastal Highway: Approximately 1km Of Highway Completed (Photos) / New Ebonyi State Government House In Abakaliki (Pictures) / 7 Years After, When Will Ijoko Flyover Be Completed? - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Ebonyi State Government House Set To Be Completed (Photos) by naijanaso: 10:08pm On Jan 24, 2020
Simplyleo:

Because of govt house? Pls is there any state without govt house?

And a case of one man that allegedly killed his friend because of 3m reported few minutes ago is another good news abi?

No, not because of the govt house but because of the Governor. The man in spite of the limited resources is really transforming the state of Ebonyi. If the governors in my Niger Delta will be as half judicious as he is with the resources there, Niger Delta would have been Paradise.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Ebonyi State Government House Set To Be Completed (Photos) by Enwhen(m): 10:09pm On Jan 24, 2020
BiafraforTrump:

Shut up are you from Osun?? Ebonyi is richer than Osun state based on what I have seen, If you are not from Osun then keep quiet let someone from Lagos come and brag then I will agree..

I am from Delta , I am in Lagos , I have been to Osun but not the govt house, I have been to Ekiti and the govt house, Ekiti new govt house is far far better than this boys qtrs I am seeing as Ebonyi govt house I repeat.... E-MONEY mansion in his village in Anambra abi Abia is for beautiful than that boys qtrs called Ebonyi govt house .
Re: New Ebonyi State Government House Set To Be Completed (Photos) by okpalaAnambra: 10:09pm On Jan 24, 2020
younglleo:

[s]Myopic iPob cow talking nonsense.
Nd am not an afonja [/s]
An Afonja usually isn't proud of his state because of inferiority complex, they either claim Niger Delta or Lagos, so claim one...I'm sure you must have gone to beg alms today since your IDP osun state can't pay salary..or you mined some skulls already? grin grin cool

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: New Ebonyi State Government House Set To Be Completed (Photos) by okpalaAnambra: 10:11pm On Jan 24, 2020
Enwhen:

[s]I am from Delta , I am in Lagos , I have been to Osun but not the govt house, I have been to Ekiti and the govt house, Ekiti new govt house is far far better than this boys qtrs I am seeing as Ebonyi govt house I repeat.... E-MONEY mansion in his village in Anambra abi Abia is for beautiful than that boys qtrs called Ebonyi govt house[/s] .
Afonja leave out Anambra or Abia here, we're talking of your IDP osun state...you're claiming another state because you're ashamed of your osun

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Ebonyi State Government House Set To Be Completed (Photos) by klax(m): 10:17pm On Jan 24, 2020
yarimo:
Hard working, this governor is not suppose to be in PDP.

Pls name one workinv governor in apc as at today 24th of Jan. 2020

If you dont know what to say pls ...next topic....its not by force you must talk.
Re: New Ebonyi State Government House Set To Be Completed (Photos) by adecz: 10:26pm On Jan 24, 2020
A very ugly, colonial looking edifice. angry sad sad sad sad
Re: New Ebonyi State Government House Set To Be Completed (Photos) by MXrap: 10:30pm On Jan 24, 2020
Unfortunately ebonyi people are 3rd class igbos. Ask achi4u cheesy
Re: New Ebonyi State Government House Set To Be Completed (Photos) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jan 24, 2020
Akaegwu:
Igbo Amaka. We are developers home and abroad

Dey don start oooo.... this one wey be like cinema, or shopping mall sef, even event centre.......

I dey expect ur cry.. trust you
Re: New Ebonyi State Government House Set To Be Completed (Photos) by thundafire: 10:32pm On Jan 24, 2020
Then dey old o e will be turned into wat
Re: New Ebonyi State Government House Set To Be Completed (Photos) by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jan 24, 2020
klax:

Pls name one workinv governor in apc as at today 24th of Jan. 2020

If you dont know what to say pls ...next topic....its not by force you must talk.

Ganduje ... and sanwo olu

I know you go doubt am
Re: New Ebonyi State Government House Set To Be Completed (Photos) by Kennyswag: 10:35pm On Jan 24, 2020
Nonsense and stone age building
Re: New Ebonyi State Government House Set To Be Completed (Photos) by IMASTEX: 10:36pm On Jan 24, 2020
Flexherbal:
Government house is for politicians.
I wonder, it shows the people don't know what they want. And at the end that building that is no value to the people will cost what will build 100,000 schools, hospitals, roads, etc.
Re: New Ebonyi State Government House Set To Be Completed (Photos) by Ttipsy(f): 10:40pm On Jan 24, 2020
Rochas2023:

Abia can not become the previous Ebonyi is impossible
well it's just the fact!!! Abia is gone
Re: New Ebonyi State Government House Set To Be Completed (Photos) by BiafraforTrump: 10:45pm On Jan 24, 2020
Enwhen:

I am from Delta , I am in Lagos , I have been to Osun but not the govt house, I have been to Ekiti and the govt house, Ekiti new govt house is far far better than this boys qtrs I am seeing as Ebonyi govt house I repeat.... E-MONEY mansion in his village in Anambra abi Abia is for beautiful than that boys qtrs called Ebonyi govt house .

So you are telling me that Ekiti Government house is more beautiful than E money's personal house right??

Are you a fool or what?.

Even White house of America is not more beautiful than the house of its occupant Donald Trump. White house of America is not more beautiful than the house of Larry Ellison..
Think before you talk next time.
Re: New Ebonyi State Government House Set To Be Completed (Photos) by JastSiryin(m): 10:45pm On Jan 24, 2020
yarimo:
Hard working, this governor is not suppose to be in PDP.
Hardworking? For Govt house? Which kind ppl we get for this country sef? grin
Re: New Ebonyi State Government House Set To Be Completed (Photos) by dbonks(m): 10:48pm On Jan 24, 2020
Simplyleo:

And a case of one man that allegedly killed his friend because of 3m reported few minutes ago is another good news abi?

Mr type good news and go ahead or reserve the pride of silence instead of making mockery of every situation, are you so allergic to good news? hasn't there been any case of murder in your place of origin before. Haba Na was ooo.
Re: New Ebonyi State Government House Set To Be Completed (Photos) by BiafraforTrump: 10:57pm On Jan 24, 2020
Kennyswag:
itsme01 come and reply this fool

Shut up he is right afonja yeribanza son of primitivity
Re: New Ebonyi State Government House Set To Be Completed (Photos) by Akaegwu(m): 10:59pm On Jan 24, 2020
Theenchanter2:
how does this correpsond with what I asked which ur brain failed to decipher?
The house where you reside
Re: New Ebonyi State Government House Set To Be Completed (Photos) by OdefaGirl(f): 11:07pm On Jan 24, 2020
Simplyleo:

Just admit it that the government of that state is really doing well in terms of infrastructures.....if others are doing so too...states will be on a constant transformation process.
I commend the Governor.....

1 Like

Re: New Ebonyi State Government House Set To Be Completed (Photos) by Kennyswag: 11:08pm On Jan 24, 2020
BiafraforTrump:

Shut up he is right afonja yeribanza son of primitivity
who is this rejected scum of the earth?.. rejected by nigeria, rejected by SA, Ghana, Cameroon, Gabon, Indonesia, Kenya, India, China, Philippine, Brazil, ikwerre, ijaw, Israel, the world. .
Rejected people.. buhahhhaaaahaaha gringrin
Re: New Ebonyi State Government House Set To Be Completed (Photos) by Johnsinia(m): 11:11pm On Jan 24, 2020
People that are talking bad about Ebonyi are people who have not visited Ebonyi b4 or people who visited for the past 8years. That's how my colleague who everyday disrespect Ebonyi people by verbally abusing them, because he was there 10 years ago. The guy went for a marriage ceremony this January in Abakiliki, he came back crying and very emotional because of the fast and immediate transformation he saw.. he never had believed that such transformation is possible in a former state like Ebonyi. I am a proud Ebonyians and for those still doubtin, all I can say to you is to come and see for yourself. I promise you, you will hide your face in shame. Ebonyi have moved on there is nothing anybody can do. The fast development in Ebonyi is a proof of what the Igbos can do in a short time

2 Likes

Re: New Ebonyi State Government House Set To Be Completed (Photos) by mistercharles: 11:33pm On Jan 24, 2020
yanabasee:
What happened to the current state House?

No maintenance culture in this country....
do you expect the governor to be homeless during the maintenance?? Have you even been there before??
Re: New Ebonyi State Government House Set To Be Completed (Photos) by Blackking98(m): 11:46pm On Jan 24, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
David Umahi needs to Decamp.
that's his only belt right now if he needs to retain his political dignity and image.
such and innovative man that found himself in the wrong umbrella

lzaa immhotep jimyjames blackking98
I guess he's supposed to be under the umbrella you bought for him, ifu mkpo grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Ebonyi State Government House Set To Be Completed (Photos) by MurphyTheory99(m): 11:52pm On Jan 24, 2020
THATS THE MOST IMPORTANT PROJECT IN THE STATE. 9JA!
Re: New Ebonyi State Government House Set To Be Completed (Photos) by globemoney: 11:53pm On Jan 24, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
[s]They really need it cos the former govt house was an eye sore.
Governor David Umahi is the most effective governor in the SE.
I also noticed that Ebonyi is the most developed state in the SE.
Anambra and Enugu are both overhyped.[/s]
When will you people learn to praise your ebonyi and umahi without your silly comparisons with Anambra? Inferiority complex

1 Like

Re: New Ebonyi State Government House Set To Be Completed (Photos) by Nwaonyishi69: 12:01am On Jan 25, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

Because is worth celebrating Afonja..osun your state wey de celebrate talking drums nko?
So, you want chance mad man without your clothes on? Well, you may as well be seen as a mad man, beware.
Re: New Ebonyi State Government House Set To Be Completed (Photos) by Arnoldo(m): 12:20am On Jan 25, 2020
Simplyleo:

if you have not noticed he is the best governor in the southeast
Re: New Ebonyi State Government House Set To Be Completed (Photos) by nlPoster: 12:22am On Jan 25, 2020
I keep seeing Osun mentions throughout. Art war?
Re: New Ebonyi State Government House Set To Be Completed (Photos) by Magicians: 12:38am On Jan 25, 2020
Keep fooling your father na Igbo build Amelica.
Akaegwu:
Igbo Amaka. We are developers home and abroad
Re: New Ebonyi State Government House Set To Be Completed (Photos) by Ifynwanma: 12:39am On Jan 25, 2020
Good one umahi, I know it Will attract more development to the new centenary city

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Arrests A Danfo Driver Driving Through One-Way on Eko Bridge - Photos / Jubilation In Adamawa As Buhari Defeats Atiku In Polling Unit (PICS) / Atiku To Consult Obi, Kwankwaso, Tinubu Considers Lalong, El-Rufai, SGF, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.