Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,225 members, 7,839,188 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Sabo Nanono: Nigerian Seeks $1 Billion Loan To Boost Mechanised Farming - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sabo Nanono: Nigerian Seeks $1 Billion Loan To Boost Mechanised Farming (10361 Views)

FG Seeks $1.5bn Loans To Shore Up Naira, Boost Budget / President Buhari Sacks Saleh Mamman and Sabo Nanono As Ministers / Sabo Nanono Marries 18-Year-Old Rakiya In Secret Wedding (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sabo Nanono: Nigerian Seeks $1 Billion Loan To Boost Mechanised Farming by mikolo80: 9:32pm On Jan 25, 2020
mrvitalis:
I wonder how its hard for us to raise money for important things that would help the masses

Cos it's not impt to us yet
When it's impt
We will do the needful

200bn for university ,money for road construction etc

But easy for them to raise money they can steal like subsidy ,election and the rest

If you still think buhari us different then you must be the dumbest person on earth
he is very different. Or you prefer pdp?
Re: Sabo Nanono: Nigerian Seeks $1 Billion Loan To Boost Mechanised Farming by mikolo80: 9:34pm On Jan 25, 2020
ursullalinda:
Hahaha.....jokers.....another means to siphon money......I miss the Agricultural minister under Gej.
what did he do. No be by grammar o
Re: Sabo Nanono: Nigerian Seeks $1 Billion Loan To Boost Mechanised Farming by mikolo80: 9:36pm On Jan 25, 2020
upower123:
It is finished.. The next-generation will paid debt their father know nothing about.. So sad.. Every day we borrow to do every work.. But nothing on sight...
are you not seeing it being loaned, yet we keep quiet. You know and you will pay

1 Like

Re: Sabo Nanono: Nigerian Seeks $1 Billion Loan To Boost Mechanised Farming by mikolo80: 9:36pm On Jan 25, 2020
Blue3k:

Some people like being primative. I had the same type of people arguing with me in annother thread I dedicated to this topic. There's other core issues like irrigation, bad roads, storage and land use act which hinders farmers access to credit.
must every be done on credit, why not cooperative

1 Like

Re: Sabo Nanono: Nigerian Seeks $1 Billion Loan To Boost Mechanised Farming by mikolo80: 9:37pm On Jan 25, 2020
optimistD:
Borrowing again? Which kind problem be this? I wonder why they still lend to Nigeria.
Easy interest na. Maga must pay. Country can't run away
Re: Sabo Nanono: Nigerian Seeks $1 Billion Loan To Boost Mechanised Farming by mikolo80: 9:39pm On Jan 25, 2020
udoka55555:
I haven't seen all those equipments in the east..... Please let them distribute it equally in all zone
no go buy your machinery u hia
Re: Sabo Nanono: Nigerian Seeks $1 Billion Loan To Boost Mechanised Farming by mikolo80: 9:41pm On Jan 25, 2020
Rosskiye:
This is a FANTASTIC MOVE by the Nigerian government.

1 billion dollars is NOTHING for Africa's largest economy to borrow, to help transform its Agricultural sector.

In fact I wish they had borrowed 2 billion.

You prefer 2billion loot?

Look, once we achieve FOOD SECURITY, meaning CHEAP FOOD FOR ALL, we are on our way to becoming an advanced nation.

It all starts with cheap, widely available food for the masses.

No country has ever developed without that basic condition.
In fact, I'm liking this Buhari administration more and more. They are showing real VISION and PURPOSE, that have been somewhat lacking in our policy making over the last few decades.
Singapore
South korea
Japan
Foid security can be imported once you have a port and adequate navy

1 Like

Re: Sabo Nanono: Nigerian Seeks $1 Billion Loan To Boost Mechanised Farming by mikolo80: 9:42pm On Jan 25, 2020
midnighter:

Yes o, bad storage/preservation culture is ruining everything. Even inconsistent electricity supply. It all ties up together.

Have you ever passed an open plain filled with spoilt mangoes? Mangoes that the locals could have dried and sold as snacks will be rotting under the buzz of millions of flies. Its heartbreaking
where abeg. Make I price juice factory
Re: Sabo Nanono: Nigerian Seeks $1 Billion Loan To Boost Mechanised Farming by mikolo80: 9:44pm On Jan 25, 2020
solmusdesigns:

That is how you have being brainwashed by Nigerian criminals called politician...

wake up dude UAE Government as stakes in Etisalat, several 5 star hotels, Etihad and Emirate Air, Qatar has a stake in luxury car like porsche and German government has stakes in Mercedes Benz... all that hoax of Government not having business doing bussiness was planted in your head so as to scam and privatise your national asset to the pocket of the likes of Atiku and co.. Government everywhere has business, southwest region had odua business that brought in so much money for development
UAE is private property of the crown prince
How profitable is oodua company
Cocoa house is empty

1 Like

Re: Sabo Nanono: Nigerian Seeks $1 Billion Loan To Boost Mechanised Farming by mikolo80: 9:44pm On Jan 25, 2020
Lexusgs430:
He that always goes borrowing, should always remember.......

Time to pay up shall arrive........ I pity many generations after our's.........

This Buhari's generation, ruined it all........
debt forgiveness
We no go pay shishi
Re: Sabo Nanono: Nigerian Seeks $1 Billion Loan To Boost Mechanised Farming by mikolo80: 9:46pm On Jan 25, 2020
spendoon:

Nice one the only thing Nigeria needs is advanced tech and industrial hubs down south and a few in the north like abuja and kaduna and kano,then advanced and mechanized agriculture up north especially in the rural areas because the rural areas get more population pass urban for north and those workers should receive atleast secondary school education,plus the country transportation system should be transformed and upgraded with better roads and rail system.
If you have noticed most of this things is exactly what buhari is doing.
audio doing

1 Like

Re: Sabo Nanono: Nigerian Seeks $1 Billion Loan To Boost Mechanised Farming by ursullalinda(f): 9:48pm On Jan 25, 2020
mikolo80:

Just do a little research
Re: Sabo Nanono: Nigerian Seeks $1 Billion Loan To Boost Mechanised Farming by mrvitalis(m): 10:02pm On Jan 25, 2020
mikolo80:
he is very different. Or you prefer pdp?
You must be very dumb to think buhari is any different ..even up to now
Re: Sabo Nanono: Nigerian Seeks $1 Billion Loan To Boost Mechanised Farming by mikolo80: 10:18pm On Jan 25, 2020
mrvitalis:

You must be very dumb to think buhari is any different ..even up to now
and you don't seem to be able to make argument without insults. Pls tell me, how is he dumb and if you keep quiet we will all know who the idiot is
Re: Sabo Nanono: Nigerian Seeks $1 Billion Loan To Boost Mechanised Farming by mikolo80: 10:19pm On Jan 25, 2020
ursullalinda:

Just do a little research
Aka you know he hasn't done anything worth the praise you're heaping on him

1 Like

Re: Sabo Nanono: Nigerian Seeks $1 Billion Loan To Boost Mechanised Farming by Rosskiye: 10:41pm On Jan 25, 2020
solmusdesigns:

That is how you have being brainwashed by Nigerian criminals called politician...

wake up dude UAE Government as stakes in Etisalat, several 5 star hotels, Etihad and Emirate Air, Qatar has a stake in luxury car like porsche and German government has stakes in Mercedes Benz... all that hoax of Government not having business doing bussiness was planted in your head so as to scam and privatise your national asset to the pocket of the likes of Atiku and co.. Government everywhere has business, southwest region had odua business that brought in so much money for development

Having ''a stake in'' a business is very very different from building, managing and owning the business.
Re: Sabo Nanono: Nigerian Seeks $1 Billion Loan To Boost Mechanised Farming by Lexusgs430: 10:46pm On Jan 25, 2020
mikolo80:
debt forgiveness
We no go pay shishi

You love to dream....... But I love your dream, remember majority of this loans are coming from China.......

Head to your bank, collect a loan and hope/wish your bank forgives you.........

Remember what happened to the African country, that could not payback Chinese loans.......... wink
Re: Sabo Nanono: Nigerian Seeks $1 Billion Loan To Boost Mechanised Farming by seguno2: 5:52am On Jan 26, 2020
mikolo80:

He did a lot to the extent that even he was applauded by the detractors of the government he served.
Please read more about him.

1 Like

Re: Sabo Nanono: Nigerian Seeks $1 Billion Loan To Boost Mechanised Farming by banking009(m): 9:40am On Jan 26, 2020
to boost mechanised farming or to boost his personal pocket ���Nonsense
Re: Sabo Nanono: Nigerian Seeks $1 Billion Loan To Boost Mechanised Farming by frog12: 3:12pm On Jan 27, 2020
nigeria no go fit pay back this loan. watch!
Re: Sabo Nanono: Nigerian Seeks $1 Billion Loan To Boost Mechanised Farming by mikolo80: 4:20pm On Jan 29, 2020
seguno2:

He did a lot to the extent that even he was applauded by the detractors of the government he served.
Please read more about him.
simple question, what did he do?
Why won't they applaud him for propaganda and looting. But what did he do that you can point to.
Awo did free education, Cocoa house, first TV, first stadium
Fashola brt
What did adesina do, you cannot answer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

South East May Actually Been Marginalized; See Raesons / Rep Slaps Security Man At National Assembly / Judge Awards ₦100m Damages To Uzoma Okere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.