Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,863 members, 7,821,011 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Why Do Nigerian Men Complain Too Much - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigerian Men Complain Too Much (1285 Views)

Here's Why Married Men Complain Of Reduced Sex From Their Wives. / Why Do Men Complain A Lot / Why Do Nigerian Men Complain Naija Girls Have Smelling Kitty Kat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Nigerian Men Complain Too Much by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jan 25, 2020
Wondering why Nigerian men complain too much these days.
My wife did this.
My wife did that
I am sex starved
I am broke and she left me
She broke my heart

I thought they say men were problem solvers and logical thinkers? where did all that go?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Complain Too Much by NwaAmaikpe: 12:33pm On Jan 25, 2020
shocked

Nigerian men began complaining too much since Nigerian women became confused feminists who claim to be independent when they depend on men for all their livelihood.

A lady will tell her fellow lady that a man is stingy simply because he's been asking her out for only a few days and he hasn't given her some money.
Where on earth did Nigerian girls learn that a man must give your money because he says he likes you?

Thinking about this trend is bound to make the average Nigerian man bitter, confused, compain and seek answers.

How do we free our Nigerian women from this spirit of extortion?
This is a generational curse that began with the ladies of the late 80s.

Come to the real world and see women go on dates with men and either pay the bills or pay theirs.
It never happens in Nigeria.

Ask a girl out on a date, she'd first wear a Ketchup stained sanitary pad then call her whole lineage to join in to financially wreck a brother.
If the man stomachs this, he is a gentleman.
If he expresses his concerns, he is stingy.

You that is not stingy, how many times have you taken yourself to Iya Subomi's place to eat Catfish peppersoup and drink Smirnoff Ice?

A Nigerian man who is not stingy to these women is a fool.

God forbid that I impress a woman with excess money for a kitten that is also on sale nationwide, when my hands are not even amputated.

70 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Complain Too Much by Starz825(m): 12:34pm On Jan 25, 2020
Amakavula:
My wife did this.
My wife did that
I am sex starved
I am broke and she left me
She broke my heart

I thought they say men were problem solvers and logical thinkers? where did all that go?
Auntie na the country....men are the weaker vessel now....
And with the way women(mostly beautiful ones) are making Wave and the men struggling with finance...men are more frustrated this days than women

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Complain Too Much by nlPoster: 12:35pm On Jan 25, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Since Nigerian women became confused feminists who claim to be independent when they depend on a man for all their livelihood.

Who exactly are you referring to?

Does your common sense not tell you whoever you are calling feminists are all working?

I dont want to hear any more diatribes against housewives in this place, dont let me curse you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Complain Too Much by Oluwasaeon(m): 12:47pm On Jan 25, 2020
Mtcheww
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Complain Too Much by anasunny: 12:53pm On Jan 25, 2020
The expectation that some women could not absolved and restrain their inadequacies and greed to some of the pressure men undergone in keeping their roles as the bread winners of the family by doing virtually every things, shifting of ground became the order of the day for failures. The tendency to optimum utilization and blissful marriage relationship became failed interest and complain will erupt. The earlier the man cries out, the better for him than to die in silence because observation shows more young windows nowadays.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Complain Too Much by donbachi(m): 12:56pm On Jan 25, 2020
Women don kill d logic in us with demands ...then carry our thinking cap throway.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Complain Too Much by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jan 25, 2020
donbachi:
Women don kill d logic in us with demands ...then carry our thinking cap throway.
grin grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Complain Too Much by nlPoster: 1:00pm On Jan 25, 2020

Nairaland has turned them to wimps and sissies. The only thing they found they know how to do is complain about women.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Complain Too Much by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jan 25, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Nigerian men began complaining too much since Nigerian women became confused feminists who claim to be independent when they depend on men for all their livelihood.

A lady will tell her fellow lady that a man is stingy simply because he's been asking her out for only a few days and he hasn't given her some money.
Where on earth did Nigerian girls learn that a man must give your money because he says he likes you?

Thinking about this trend is bound to make the average Nigerian man bitter, confused, compain and seek answers.

Come to the real world and see women go on dates with men and either pay the bills or pay theirs.

Ask a girl out on a date, she'd first wear a Ketchup stained sanitary pad then call her whole lineage to join in to financially wreck a brother.

You that is not stingy, how many times have you taken yourself to Iya Subomi's place to eat Catfish peppersoup and drink Smirnoff Ice?

God forbid that I impress a woman with excess money for a kitten that is also on sale nationwide, when my hands are not even amputated.
lol ...you made some point though.

I just wonder why feminists were dragged into this

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Complain Too Much by motionarena: 1:20pm On Jan 25, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

that's why u decided to write this epistle.

Smh sad sad
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Complain Too Much by AmazingDesigns: 1:22pm On Jan 25, 2020
angry
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Complain Too Much by Omar09(m): 1:22pm On Jan 25, 2020
Michellekabod2:

I just wonder why feminists were dragged into this

Because they are confused lots. I mean Nigerian feminists. They tell you they are financially independent yet they will rip you off. They tell you they are free to express themselves sexually and would look for that gentleman who has been chaste to wife them up and he doesn't, they tag him misogynistic. Confused lots.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Complain Too Much by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jan 25, 2020
Why do Nigerian women complain about men complaining too much?

Even creating a thread.

I think men complain because women are always complaining about men complaining when they shouldn't or a case where women complain that men are not complaining when they should complain.

Wtf just happened embarassed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Complain Too Much by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jan 25, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Big bros, I hail thee.. U too make sense

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Complain Too Much by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jan 25, 2020
nlPoster:

Who exactly are you referring to?

Does your common sense not tell you whoever you are calling feminists are all working?

I dont want to hear any more diatribes against housewives in this place, dont let me curse you.

Curse ur generations first. He stated his mind, the thread is free.. U can do urs... Which one is don't let me curse u...

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Complain Too Much by nlPoster: 11:58pm On Jan 25, 2020
Mymynd4u:
I curse my generations first. .
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Complain Too Much by Nobody: 5:48am On Jan 26, 2020
nlPoster:
u curse ur generations
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Complain Too Much by theakuko: 7:27am On Jan 26, 2020
cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Complain Too Much by BigJoe19: 10:09am On Jan 27, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

If this post reach the front page, I can bet it would have nothing less than 1,000likes, you have just said what is in the mind of most Naija men.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Complain Too Much by proclinician: 10:16am On Jan 27, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You said it all.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Complain Too Much by pansophist(m): 12:45pm On Jan 27, 2020
1. Because women have released themselves from their traditional roles, but still want men to adhere to such roles. You cant have double standards for both gender, doesn't work.

2. Asking a woman out is basically an admittance to be her victim. Her brain is not designed to spend for herself, but that you must spend for her, and be the saviour to all her life problems. Women have basically transformed from the loving, soft compassionate creatures to financial predators, and men being the ultimate victim.

3. Because women still expect men to "man-up", be man-enough, to be chivalrous, treat them like a woman, to name a few, while they themselves do not even deserve, talk more of treating men the same way they want.

4. Because women are convinced in their own perfection. To them, it is only men that needs to change, to improve, to make them happy, to save them, and basically be a human god. Meanwhile, it never occurs to them that they could be better, improve themselves, and not be the parasitic one in relationships.

5. Becsuse men still have a wrong perception about modern women. Many men still see women as that loving, feminine and sweet creatures, like their mothers, but lashes out when they realise that they been deceived by society that tells them the opposite.

6. Because to have a relationship with women now, you have to be not even reasonably financially stable, but be excessive rich to be able to ball and spend on her like a celebrity, and to keep the relationship going, you need to keep spending and financing her and her lineage until either you're broke and she left, or she finds a better catch.

7. Because the average woman is a skilled manipulator, that makes one imagine if it is learned, or biological. In one form of the other, your average women will manipulate you, they are super smart in that department, while men naively enters a relationship idealistically, not knowing he is basically being led to the slaughterhouse.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Complain Too Much by Fidelismaria: 8:37pm On Feb 11, 2020
Pansophist and NwaAmaikpe have said it all

Thread closed

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Val Time Out Was Fun And Worth The While. / I Will Do Thanksgiving, Once I Can Stop Bet9ja Virtual / Ever Dated A. Married Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.