Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,963 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

"Having Sex With Your Wife When She's Pregnant Is Risky, Here's Why" - Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Having Sex With Your Wife When She's Pregnant Is Risky, Here's Why" - Lady (3571 Views)

First Mán To Get Pregnant Is Back In Shape After Giving Birth To His 3rd Child - / It Is Risky Patronizing Sex Workers, Here Is Why? / She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Having Sex With Your Wife When She's Pregnant Is Risky, Here's Why" - Lady by Dailyhappenings: 1:37pm On Jan 25, 2020
A lady has come out with a claim that rattles the normal ideology of men, although not true.

She claimed that those men that are fond of having an intimate moment with their wives could become risky when she is pregnant.

She added that if the child she's carrying is female, he might also impregnate her in the process.

"Having SEX With Your Wife While She's Pregnant Is Very Risky. What If The Baby Is A Girl And You impregnated Her Too?"

Source:
http://www.musictori.com/2020/01/having-sx-with-your-wife-when-shes.html

Re: "Having Sex With Your Wife When She's Pregnant Is Risky, Here's Why" - Lady by Dailyhappenings: 1:37pm On Jan 25, 2020
See Angry Reactions Here>>>>
Re: "Having Sex With Your Wife When She's Pregnant Is Risky, Here's Why" - Lady by Oluwasaeon(m): 1:37pm On Jan 25, 2020
Mumu talk. Wasn't expecting anything less
Re: "Having Sex With Your Wife When She's Pregnant Is Risky, Here's Why" - Lady by Kylekent59: 1:38pm On Jan 25, 2020
Useless talk just for a laugh.

Robbers came to my lodge last night, they searched everywhere, including my refrigerator, they couldn't find anything, not even one Naira. So they decided to flog me, telling me to work very hard, I replied with " yes sir"

The more I replied with "yes sir" , the more strength they kept applying . I couldn't bear it anymore so I replied with " softer sir!!!" . They stopped, hissed at me and left.

My back oooo cry cry cry

5 Likes

Re: "Having Sex With Your Wife When She's Pregnant Is Risky, Here's Why" - Lady by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jan 25, 2020
Baby wey never start to see her period, how she wan take preg too? Even if the unborn female child happens to ripe to take-in, hopefully, the baby will be on her safe period. grin grin grin
Re: "Having Sex With Your Wife When She's Pregnant Is Risky, Here's Why" - Lady by donbachi(m): 1:49pm On Jan 25, 2020
una no sure we go dey do brain circumcision on some people?
Re: "Having Sex With Your Wife When She's Pregnant Is Risky, Here's Why" - Lady by Lamanii22(f): 2:13pm On Jan 25, 2020
Radarada

1 Like

Re: "Having Sex With Your Wife When She's Pregnant Is Risky, Here's Why" - Lady by Buharidgeneral: 4:18pm On Jan 25, 2020
Iranu

Iregbe

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Having Sex With Your Wife When She's Pregnant Is Risky, Here's Why" - Lady by nonny1212: 4:19pm On Jan 25, 2020
undecided
Re: "Having Sex With Your Wife When She's Pregnant Is Risky, Here's Why" - Lady by H2ho(m): 5:19pm On Jan 25, 2020
Lamanii22:
Radarada
grin

1 Like

Re: "Having Sex With Your Wife When She's Pregnant Is Risky, Here's Why" - Lady by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jan 25, 2020
Something got missing here.

Humor

Re: "Having Sex With Your Wife When She's Pregnant Is Risky, Here's Why" - Lady by AryEmber(f): 6:35pm On Jan 25, 2020
OrestesDante:
Something got missing here.
Humor
Like seriously oo!
Re: "Having Sex With Your Wife When She's Pregnant Is Risky, Here's Why" - Lady by franklingud(m): 7:34pm On Jan 25, 2020
Mtchewwww!!

Stupid joke.

I bet that girl is lonely!!!

1 Like

Re: "Having Sex With Your Wife When She's Pregnant Is Risky, Here's Why" - Lady by generaltbn: 7:37pm On Jan 25, 2020
Dailyhappenings:
A lady has come out with a claim that rattles the normal ideology of men, although not true.

She claimed that those men that are fond of having an intimate moment with their wives could become risky when she is pregnant.

She added that if the child she's carrying is female, he might also impregnate her in the process.

"Having SEX With Your Wife While She's Pregnant Is Very Risky. What If The Baby Is A Girl And You impregnated Her Too?"

Source:
http://www.musictori.com/2020/01/having-sx-with-your-wife-when-shes.html

first of all, are you married, if not, you know no shiit absolutely about banging a pretty pregnant wife
Re: "Having Sex With Your Wife When She's Pregnant Is Risky, Here's Why" - Lady by Nicklaus619(m): 10:50pm On Jan 25, 2020
With regards to our nairaland ladies
Most of this twitter girls are as dumb as fvck
Imagine this one talking like a headless chicken

(1) (Reply)

Album Download: Bruno Mars Unorthodox Jukebox Full Zip# / All Ladies Are The Same..(pics) / A 16yrs Girl Inlove, Is It Normal?.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.