Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,568 members, 7,861,702 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:22 PM

Chemicals That Can Remove Stains - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chemicals That Can Remove Stains (1877 Views)

Got TPE Stains On Adult Dolls? Know How To Remove Them In 10 Seconds Or Less / See What Man Said He'll Do If His Girlfriend Menstral Period Stains His Car Sit / Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chemicals That Can Remove Stains by deewhydoski(m): 2:16pm On Jan 25, 2020
Good day nairalanders, I moved into a new apartment this week and this is what I met in d water closet. Pls what kind of chemical can I use to remove the stain. I tried to use harpic but d stain no comot.

Re: Chemicals That Can Remove Stains by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jan 25, 2020
Make a lye solution with caustic soda then add sulphate to the lye.

Pour it round the closet and let it sit as long as possible the wash. Or use a bottle of coca cola mixed with baking soda and pour there. It will clear all the stains.
Re: Chemicals That Can Remove Stains by deewhydoski(m): 2:41pm On Jan 25, 2020
AdorableSapphir:
Make a lye solution with caustic soda then add sulphate to the lye.

Pour it round the closet and let it sit as long as possible the wash. Or use a bottle of coca cola mixed with baking soda and pour there. It will clear all the stains.
You mean a bottle of Coca Cola drinks
Re: Chemicals That Can Remove Stains by victorVIC1(m): 2:43pm On Jan 25, 2020
deewhydoski:
Good day nairalanders, I moved into a new apartment this week and this is what I met in d water closet. Pls what kind of chemical can I use to remove the stain. I tried to use harpic but d stain no comot.

Man...if you have extra cash just replace the toilet seat because of infection.
Re: Chemicals That Can Remove Stains by deewhydoski(m): 2:46pm On Jan 25, 2020
victorVIC1:

Man...if you have extra cash just replace the toilet seat because of infection.
Body dry for now
Re: Chemicals That Can Remove Stains by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jan 25, 2020
deewhydoski:

You mean a bottle of Coca Cola drinks

Yes
Re: Chemicals That Can Remove Stains by deewhydoski(m): 3:08pm On Jan 25, 2020
AdorableSapphir:

Yes
Thanks.. I will try it and give feed back... Baking soda is the same thing with sodium bicarbonate
Re: Chemicals That Can Remove Stains by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jan 25, 2020
deewhydoski:

Thanks.. I will try it and give feed back... Baking soda is the same thing with sodium bicarbonate

Yes its same
Re: Chemicals That Can Remove Stains by Chillext(m): 6:29pm On Jan 25, 2020
Meet those guys that sells tiles/building materials. Or you buy acid
Re: Chemicals That Can Remove Stains by Veiniously: 6:34pm On Jan 25, 2020
buy chemical o4 be careful with it its kind of harzadus or call me to come do it 4 you zero8127390112 thats if youre around lagos
Re: Chemicals That Can Remove Stains by Lonelypacifist6: 8:16pm On Jan 25, 2020
Is the water not treated?
Re: Chemicals That Can Remove Stains by Usmyne(m): 3:35pm On Aug 03, 2021
Boss, any success with your cleaning? I am currently in similar shoes.

deewhydoski:
Re: Chemicals That Can Remove Stains by alensbaba(m): 3:50pm On Aug 03, 2021
Go buy acid where dey sell tiles
Re: Chemicals That Can Remove Stains by deewhydoski(m): 4:27pm On Aug 03, 2021
Usmyne:
Boss, any success with your cleaning? I am currently in similar shoes.

Na same harpic I used... It work perfectly, apply it and leave it for 20mins and then wash. It will remove the stains
Re: Chemicals That Can Remove Stains by Usmyne(m): 6:52pm On Sep 09, 2021
Ok, thanks a bunch.
I finally used "hypo toilet cleaner" and it really worked for me.
Gracias
deewhydoski:

Na same harpic I used... It work perfectly, apply it and leave it for 20mins and then wash. It will remove the stains

(1) (Reply)

TOP 10 Nigerian Calebrities Who Were Born In Poor Families / Zimbabwe Lady Completely Unclad In Recent Video Call (18+) / Here Is How To Effortlessly Woo A "Church Girl"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.