Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,462 members, 7,843,410 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Buhari Didn't Promise To Hand Over To Tinubu- NIWA Chairman - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Didn't Promise To Hand Over To Tinubu- NIWA Chairman (1510 Views)

Ben Kalu To Osodeke: Gbajabiamila Didn't Promise Payment Of Salary Arrears / President Buhari Didn't Wear Face-Mask. EU Delegates Wore FaceMasks As They Meet / Why Buhari Didn't Notify Senate Before Suspending CJN - Sagay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Didn't Promise To Hand Over To Tinubu- NIWA Chairman by Omooba77: 6:09pm On Jan 25, 2020
Former national secretary of the All Progressives Congress and Chairman, Nigeria Inland Waterways Authority, George Muoghalu, has said that the president, Major General Muhammadu Buahri ( retd.), did not promise to hand over power to a former governor of Lagos State, Bola Tinubu.

Muoghalu, who spoke to journalists in Imo State on Saturday, said that the chances of the Igbo succeeding Buahri were now brighter.

He, however, said that the ruling party needed to capture more South-East states.

Muoghalu said that the president had been fair to the South East zone.

He, however, said that the Igbo needed more dividends of democracy from Buhari that was why they accused him of marginalising the zone.

The ex-APC national secretary said that the ruling party would win Anambra State in 2021 with a quality candidate it would present for the governorship election.

The NIWA Chairman said that with the APC taking over Imo State, the ruling party was penetrating the grassroots in the South East zone.

He said that he was satisfied with the reconciliation approach the party had adopted in the disputes in the Imo State chapter of the APC.

"Who told you that the president promised to hand over power to Tinubu. There was nothing like that, people should stop speculating.

"I am optimistic that the APC has brighter chances of producing the president in 2023 but we need to win more states. With a quality candidate, APC will win Anambra in 2023. The president is doing a lot of good things in the South East but like Oliver Twist, our people want more from the federal government," he said.

https://punchng.com/buhari-didnt-promise-to-hand-over-to-tinubu-niwa-chairman
Re: Buhari Didn't Promise To Hand Over To Tinubu- NIWA Chairman by SLAP44: 6:12pm On Jan 25, 2020
grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Didn't Promise To Hand Over To Tinubu- NIWA Chairman by Ogonimilitant(m): 6:24pm On Jan 25, 2020
The Fulanis always Know that the Southern Nigerian politicians are fools
The only plan now is to strengthen the division between the SW and SE and the two will start
fighting each other.

The Fulanis who are the Minority in Nigeria are ruling
Hausas
Igbos
Yorubas
Niger Delta
Middle belt
and the rest of Nigeria. their strategy has always been to use the Judases like the Moghalu above and people like
Hope Uzodinma and Tinubu to achieve their aim.

If you think any of you from the South will produce the president, you will be lying to yourselves.
and be fooled again to 2027.

Keep attacking yourselves

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Didn't Promise To Hand Over To Tinubu- NIWA Chairman by Freestainworld(m): 6:27pm On Jan 25, 2020
Tinubu will never smell the seat, Northeners even trust the Easterners more than the Yoruba's, that is the bitter truth they won't tell you.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Didn't Promise To Hand Over To Tinubu- NIWA Chairman by Helicobacter: 6:30pm On Jan 25, 2020
grin
Re: Buhari Didn't Promise To Hand Over To Tinubu- NIWA Chairman by Racoon(m): 6:30pm On Jan 25, 2020
Neither Igbos or Yoruba need the presidency in today's Nigeria but a restructured federation.Hausa-Fulani are not ready to let go.Split this contraption of a nation & make the centre less powerful.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Didn't Promise To Hand Over To Tinubu- NIWA Chairman by DeViNe007: 7:11pm On Jan 25, 2020
Freestainworld:
Tinubu will never smell the seat, Northeners even trust the Easterners more than the Yoruba's, that is the bitter truth they won't tell you.
Look at 5%er talking.Abiola won against a northerner,Obasanjo did the same.Now,tell me one,just one Igbo politian who is as influential as those of the South West?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Didn't Promise To Hand Over To Tinubu- NIWA Chairman by 0monnak0da: 7:15pm On Jan 25, 2020
Freestainworld:
Not truth just your hearts desires and wishes
Re: Buhari Didn't Promise To Hand Over To Tinubu- NIWA Chairman by BuhariAdvocate: 7:23pm On Jan 25, 2020
His opinion though. We know who is deceiving who.someone that the security would not allow him to enter when the two gladiators having meeting. Now is giving hope to the hopeless one's

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Didn't Promise To Hand Over To Tinubu- NIWA Chairman by PicLtd: 7:35pm On Jan 25, 2020
DeViNe007:

Look at 5%er talking.Abiola won against a northerner,Obasanjo did the same.Now,tell me one,just one Igbo politian who is as influential as those of the South West?

The circumstance obtainable in Abioloa's era no longer exist. Every politician in the south is influential only in his region or state. I don't think Asiwaju's influence is felt beyond the SW.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Didn't Promise To Hand Over To Tinubu- NIWA Chairman by Bighead9: 7:38pm On Jan 25, 2020
All I know is, we will never allow Igbo's rule this Country. grin grin grin

Quote me anywhere. cool

1 Like

Re: Buhari Didn't Promise To Hand Over To Tinubu- NIWA Chairman by Stalwert: 7:43pm On Jan 25, 2020
[s]
Omooba77:
Former national secretary of the All Progressives Congress and Chairman, Nigeria Inland Waterways Authority, George Muoghalu, has said that the president, Major General Muhammadu Buahri ( retd.), did not promise to hand over power to a former governor of Lagos State, Bola Tinubu.

Muoghalu, who spoke to journalists in Imo State on Saturday, said that the chances of the Igbo succeeding Buahri were now brighter.

He, however, said that the ruling party needed to capture more South-East states.

Muoghalu said that the president had been fair to the South East zone.

He, however, said that the Igbo needed more dividends of democracy from Buhari that was why they accused him of marginalising the zone.

The ex-APC national secretary said that the ruling party would win Anambra State in 2021 with a quality candidate it would present for the governorship election.

The NIWA Chairman said that with the APC taking over Imo State, the ruling party was penetrating the grassroots in the South East zone.

He said that he was satisfied with the reconciliation approach the party had adopted in the disputes in the Imo State chapter of the APC.

"Who told you that the president promised to hand over power to Tinubu. There was nothing like that, people should stop speculating.

"I am optimistic that the APC has brighter chances of producing the president in 2023 but we need to win more states. With a quality candidate, APC will win Anambra in 2023. The president is doing a lot of good things in the South East but like Oliver Twist, our people want more from the federal government," he said.

https://punchng.com/buhari-didnt-promise-to-hand-over-to-tinubu-niwa-chairman
[/s]

This is near madness, how is this foolish tales by moonlight how politics is played?
Re: Buhari Didn't Promise To Hand Over To Tinubu- NIWA Chairman by Obiobidgbo14: 9:30pm On Jan 25, 2020
Bighead9:
All I know is, we will never allow Igbo's rule this Country. grin grin grin

Quote me anywhere. cool
You are alone ,our prayers everyday is God give us a man or a woman from Igbo extraction that will bring positive change to our nation.
Among all the tribe in Nigerian Igbos in practical believe more in one Nigerian than any other tribe.If you come here in the north you see them bringing developmental projects likewise in the West,so Mr man your people are not better Nigerian than the the Igbos ,kiss the truth.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Didn't Promise To Hand Over To Tinubu- NIWA Chairman by slivertongue: 9:31pm On Jan 25, 2020
neither did he promise the igbos
Re: Buhari Didn't Promise To Hand Over To Tinubu- NIWA Chairman by Omooba77: 9:41pm On Jan 25, 2020
Stalwert:
[s][/s]

This is near madness, how is this foolish tales by moonlight how politics is played?

Your ogogoro never weared off. You love cacelling like a kid, instead of you to advice your master of the hardship in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Buhari Didn't Promise To Hand Over To Tinubu- NIWA Chairman by AstralBody: 10:10pm On Jan 25, 2020
Ogonimilitant:
The Fulanis always Know that the Southern Nigerian politicians are fools
The only plan now is to strengthen the division between the SW and SE and the two will start
fighting each other.

The Fulanis who are the Minority in Nigeria are ruling
Hausas
Igbos
Yorubas
Niger Delta
Middle belt
and the rest of Nigeria. their strategy has always been to use the Judases like the Moghalu above and people like
Hope Uzodinma and Tinubu to achieve their aim.

If you think any of you from the South will produce the president, you will be lying to yourselves.
and be fooled again to 2027.

Keep attacking yourselves

I agree with u. Our southern politicians are big fools. Tinubu n the SW has already been discarded n they are romancing the SE,to create a division in d South. The ploy now is to make an Igbo man the vice to a northern candidate. Tinubu n the SW betrayed the south for nothing in return,is shameful!
Re: Buhari Didn't Promise To Hand Over To Tinubu- NIWA Chairman by Iamgrey5(m): 10:26pm On Jan 25, 2020
Freestainworld:
The Northerners trust the Igbos more than the Yorubas?

Remind me how all your alliance with the North ended again!

And why Rich Northerners hardly invest in the East?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Didn't Promise To Hand Over To Tinubu- NIWA Chairman by ATTemi: 12:32am On Jan 26, 2020
As stupid Buhari has proven to be, I doubt he’ll ever handover 2 Tinubu!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Didn't Promise To Hand Over To Tinubu- NIWA Chairman by Staro: 1:37am On Jan 26, 2020
Ok
Re: Buhari Didn't Promise To Hand Over To Tinubu- NIWA Chairman by Bighead9: 5:42am On Jan 26, 2020
Obiobidgbo14:
You are alone ,our prayers everyday is God give us a man or a woman from Igbo extraction that wil likel bring positive change to our nation.
Among all the tribe in Nigerian Igbos in practical believe more in one Nigerian than any other tribe.If you come here in the north you see them bringing developmental projects likewise in the West,so Mr man your people are not better Nigerian than the the Igbos ,kiss the truth.

How many positive changes does your five Eastern Governors
and your other political office holder brought to the East? The East is the smallest Region yet, it's the least developed. As it is now, the East is lacking in good leaders. All they do is, to loot their various states dry.

Igbo's can never rule this Country, I will never allow that grin
Quote me anywhere. cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Didn't Promise To Hand Over To Tinubu- NIWA Chairman by Stalwert: 6:50am On Jan 26, 2020
[s]
Omooba77:

Your ogogoro never weared off. You love cacelling like a kid, instead of you to advice your master of the hardship in Nigeria
[/s]

Person moniker looks like OmoOgogoro yet he get mind they place him signature on others,sad thry took after their master:Jogogoro.

what does hardship have to do with the content of the op? Which is about an elderly man obviously saying things he is in no position to know and lying about marginalisation despite 16 years of PDP failure.

Oh I get it, P&ID has left you in hardship or why have you stop campaigning for them to steal Nigeria money through phoney case?

Hunger will never depart those who support evil looters and criminals raiders.
Re: Buhari Didn't Promise To Hand Over To Tinubu- NIWA Chairman by Omooba77: 2:41pm On Jan 26, 2020
Stalwert:
[s][/s]

Person moniker looks like OmoOgogoro yet he get mind they place him signature on others,sad thry took after their master:Jogogoro.

what does hardship have to do with the content of the op? Which is about an elderly man obviously saying things he is in no position to know and lying about marginalisation despite 16 years of PDP failure.

Oh I get it, P&ID has left you in hardship or why have you stop campaigning for them to steal Nigeria money through phoney case?

Hunger will never depart those who support evil looters and criminals raiders.

I leave you, you no get shame
Re: Buhari Didn't Promise To Hand Over To Tinubu- NIWA Chairman by Gabkosh: 2:45pm On Jan 26, 2020
Freestainworld:
Because your brother came to imo to deceive you. Amotekun fall on you.

(1) (Reply)

My Dear President Muhammadu Buhari / Nigeria Presidential Election 2003 - Buhari, Obasanjo And Ojukwu / Nike Lake Resort Enugu Under Major Reconstruction.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.