Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,099 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander (137321 Views)

Amir Adamu Rugu, Boko Haram Commander Surrenders / Boko Haram Commander Marries Daughter Of Fulani Herdsman In Sambisa Forest - FFK / Abu Usamah Killed! Boko Haram Commander Dies Of Gunshot Injuries In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander by hotseat: 11:31pm On Jan 25, 2020
What a sad day!
Re: Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jan 25, 2020
eldeens:

Even the people in that region are tired of these small group of people terrorizing the peace of the people, come to think of it, they must be having external support for them to live this long.
yea both internal and external supports. Some govt officials suspected in the past can't deny innocence. It still baffles me why some people choose to deliberately destroy their home for whatever cause.

2 Likes

Re: Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander by TheOutlaw: 11:36pm On Jan 25, 2020
Yes because Christians are suicide bombers and they go around kidnapping muslim girls to force them into Christianity.

Your intelligence is overwhelming.

Waterview:

I'm omoluabi, you Christians are too quick to condem Islam without knowing both belong to the imaginary Abrahamic religion.

Christians are no different from Muslims... Both are cancer to this beautiful world.

3 Likes

Re: Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jan 25, 2020
Hope it wasn't too painful when the commander entered her young supple body with his battle hardened rod of Allah...very evil people
Re: Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander by nkemjacob2(m): 11:39pm On Jan 25, 2020
Herkim:

This is not what Islam preaches this is total hypocrazy from the hoodlums and criminals called Boko Harams.

I think Nigeria govt should do more on security of life and property..
if islam does not preach dis, y are bokoharam hiding under d umbrella of islam and y are d islam top country funding terrorism?

3 Likes

Re: Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander by Reelmii: 11:39pm On Jan 25, 2020
Citytrend:
Such an unfortunate theory. May the remaining days of this Dude on earth be filled with sorrow. And may he suffer a thousand times of whatever emotional truama this innocent girl is going through
this ur number of likes na cartoon network oo
Re: Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander by gambia(m): 11:39pm On Jan 25, 2020
This government is a joke, boko haram are living large out there, fucking pussy,eating well, entitled to medical care and even living larger than an average Nigeria citizen. In my opinion, there is what we call COLLATERAL DAMAGE instead of wasting more resources, why can't they just launch a missile targeted at the sambisa forest and it inhabitant so we can all rest for once.
Re: Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander by zangiff(m): 11:41pm On Jan 25, 2020
...........This is Evil
Re: Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander by Gabbriell: 11:41pm On Jan 25, 2020
Sometimes I just feel like give me ammunitions let me enter this place (sambisa forest) n finish this people.

Who are they?... bastards. The govt has finally ruined this country to a point of no return. Imagine this kind of nonsense.
Re: Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander by Coolbreeze1988(m): 11:42pm On Jan 25, 2020
Osagyefo98:
That's good of you leah shearibu.

Congratulations on your new born baby.

Seems you really enjoying there.
What if you're the parent?

1 Like

Re: Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander by Coolbreeze1988(m): 11:43pm On Jan 25, 2020
coolitempa:

You are a really sick paedophile.... may you experience similar enjoyment.
AMEN
Re: Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander by Lawmak: 11:43pm On Jan 25, 2020
chocolatelady:
I sincerely do not believe that this story is true. No, never !!!! I so much believe that the Almighty Jesus whom this girl refused to denounce will not allow her to go through this pain. The pain and psychological trauma will be unbearable for this little girl. Please Lord, I pray and hope that this news is not true. Which of the thread did we read about the aid worker who was released by Boko haram that said Leah was doing very fine according to what someone told her , though she did not meet Leah.
Dear Lord,
Please protect Leah and touch these Boko haram to release her unconditionally through Jesus Christ our Lord, amen.
Our ways are not His ways. God has a plan.

1 Like

Re: Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander by TheOutlaw: 11:43pm On Jan 25, 2020
You obviously don't know anything about Islam that's why you're commenting with such profound ignorance.

Everything Shekau does is text book, action for action imitation of muhammad's life.

The so-called good muslims you're talking about are only good for as long as they decide not to embrace and practice all the aspects of Islam, such as the one which tells them to treat non muslims as second class or even third class citizens.

BluntBoy:

First of all, I don't do religion. I am a believer in Christ, and so, I only do Christ.

I know what religion can do to people. I have seen the effects even on Christians here on Nairaland who will place a curse on you for saying any bad thing against their pastors who are mere men.

There are good Muslims out there. If you have traveled as much as I have traveled, then you would understand that there are very good Muslims out there.

There are Muslims also in our military who do their jobs of clearing this mess called Boko Haram. One of them was Colonel Ali who lost his life fighting against Boko Haram. He was loved by both Christian and Muslim soldiers who had fought side by side with him.

Another good Muslim is Imam Abubakar Abdullahi who saved 262 Christians from being massacred in Plateau.

When he was asked why he did it. This was what he said:

"God created mankind differently, but he wants us to live together in peace and harmony, and not harm each other.”
https://thisisafrica.me/africans-rising/nigerian-cleric-international-religious-freedom-award/

If all Muslims are bad as you imply, then how come an Imam would save 262 Christians? He did not even consider his own safety or the safety of his family. Instead, he put his own life at risk to save the lives of strangers who were not even of his own religion.

He did that not because he is a good Muslim. He did it because he is a good man.

Shekau does not kill because he is a Muslim. He kills because he is a bad man.

Have you tried to read about Shekau a little bit? Shekau had a good Imam to teach him Islam when he was young. But he ran away and he and some other boys went to enroll in the school of an Imam who taught them about the jihad and all that nonsense.

There was/is a woman whom people call Mama Boko Haram. She knows the beginning of Boko Haram. You can browse about her and see how that nonsense called Boko Haram began in the early 2000.

1 Like

Re: Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander by incogni2o: 11:45pm On Jan 25, 2020
Osagyefo98:

You are a Crazy Psychopath.

I dont know what to wish you.

2 Likes

Re: Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander by Jiokejohn: 11:46pm On Jan 25, 2020
Are we cursed? Or are we the cause?
Assuming it was a member of the first family that was abducted by Boko Haram, will she still be in captive by now? Will the war against Book Haram still be dragging till now? Will Buratai still be chief of Army staff? Will GMB enter into arms deal with US government and pay billions of dollars to be supplied in four years later. I believe that should it been the case, the right buttons would have been pressed.
What is the value of life, freedom and health of Nigerian citizen?
Of a truth, this war against Book Haram will never make a headway so long as the destiny of millions of Nigerian is still entrusted on the mindset of a person who believe that war against Book Haram is war against Northern Moslems. Someone who recently bragged that with the experience of civil war of more than fifty years ago, Boko Haram will be defeated. Someone who have so much believe in use of prison binoculars and relegate drones in this twenty first century. How can we be so primitive in reasoning at this computer age? Boko Haram is becoming more equipped with trend and our commander in chief is reflecting on experience of more than five decades ago. With all these backwardness, how can we move forward?
They are busy monitoring someone like me with their GPS on social media but cannot monitor Book Haram. Who is fooling who?
The truth is always bitter.

2 Likes

Re: Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander by Softness147: 11:47pm On Jan 25, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Is like malaria dey do u for Brain shee

1 Like

Re: Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander by BluntBoy(m): 11:47pm On Jan 25, 2020
RighteousI:
The bible says "touch not my anointed" and therefore I doubt that this so called Leah Sharibu case is true, they will not touch a true Christian. Either the entire story is false or she is not a true christian. Even all of those so called Christians that have been beheaded by boko haram are Anglicans, Catholics and other cult sects.
i strongly believe that this Leah sharibu case is a fake story that was deliberately set up by some international satanists cowards in order to discourage Christians from the faith and in order to portray satan as strong and Christians as weak.

Who told you that a true Christian can't be touched?

"Then you will be handed over to be persecuted and put to death, and you will be hated by all nations because of me. (Matthew 24:9)

You are not above persecution or death simply because you regard yourself a Christian.

4 Likes

Re: Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander by Lawmak: 11:47pm On Jan 25, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Some people thinks awkwardly. This is a son of a parents and I'm sure that your parents are living a bitter life remembering you. You are a proof that handsets are not meant for everybody.

3 Likes

Re: Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander by Savagethe21st(m): 11:48pm On Jan 25, 2020
Damn i wonder how i the boy will grow up knowing who his father is...chai its well

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xIeDaMpmCY Hey I'm a teen producer from lagos doing it all on his own and I'll appreciate if y'all check my beats out and show some love(subscribe).I'm not trying to be annoying just wanna pursue my dreams
Re: Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander by Nicerazor(m): 11:50pm On Jan 25, 2020
You need brain surgery..you’re a witless comedian
Osagyefo98:

1 Like

Re: Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander by barryj1: 11:51pm On Jan 25, 2020
It seems you have mental problem abi, omo ale jajijati���
Re: Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander by Toni19: 11:52pm On Jan 25, 2020
Osagyefo98:

You need a brain surgery.

2 Likes

Re: Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jan 25, 2020
Good News. God Bless the Baby.
Re: Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander by nkemjacob2(m): 11:52pm On Jan 25, 2020
God b wit her. It obvious we dont have a country. We are just a group in d shadow of nowhere. Bis. Kuka has said it. D difference btw boko h. & fg. Is bomb. I hold unto dat word cos its true. Hardly can we report a case s.west or s.east were muric/imam person is murdered. Muslim are taken advantage of christian non violence. I no their religion permit this (violence). U dont need some1 to convince u muslim are representative of real devil in human form.

1 Like

Re: Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander by Metrofox(m): 11:52pm On Jan 25, 2020
fordunit:

Your stupidity stinks to high heavens. May stupid people be also there when bad things happen to you so they can mock you. Goat!

this heartfelt abuse touch me on behalf of the guy grin ..truly the boy is a goat sha
Re: Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander by djbussy(m): 11:55pm On Jan 25, 2020
Her face should have been covered. What a pity she went through hell.
Re: Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander by Metrofox(m): 11:56pm On Jan 25, 2020
Tajbol4splend:

The girl is too stupid, they want you to renounce your religion to free you, very simple, just say what they want to hear, go away, God always knows your belief hasn't changed deep in your heart, unnecessary hero

If 1 million Nigerians were half as brave as that young girl, this contraption of a country would not be existing today.. the girl will win a Nobel prize whenever she leaves that hell.. Mark my words today

4 Likes

Re: Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander by valentinos22(m): 11:57pm On Jan 25, 2020
Herkim:

This is not what Islam preaches this is total hypocrazy from the hoodlums and criminals called Boko Harams.

I think Nigeria govt should do more on security of life and property..

Igala thunder fire you there
Re: Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander by seanBOLTY: 11:57pm On Jan 25, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Oga,hope u dnt left ur brain behind each time u woke up from bed,cause i dnt think it grows with u.

1 Like

Re: Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander by BluntBoy(m): 11:58pm On Jan 25, 2020
TheOutlaw:
You obviously don't know anything about Islam that's why you're commenting with such profound ignorance.

Everything Shekau does is text book, action for action imitation of muhammad's life.

The so-called good muslims you're talking about are only good for as long as they decide not to embrace and practice all the aspects of Islam, such as the one which tells them to treat non muslims as second class or even third class citizens.

If you know Islam so well, can you show me evidence of the Quran asking Muslims to treat non-Muslims as second class and third class citizens?

I will also like to see evidences of verses (preferably in English) that state that Muslims must kill non-Muslims without provocation.

Ever heard about Abdul Ghaffar Khan? Ever heard about Sufi Islam and the effect it had even on a pacifist like Mahatma Gandhi?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (21) (Reply)

Nigeria's Most Beautiful Buildings (pics) / Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook / Boko Haram Killing Yorubas And Igbos 3-days Expired (pix)! -vanguard Newspaper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.