Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,034 members, 7,863,702 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 12:32 AM

Women! Nigeria Is In Your Hands! Please Save This Country! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women! Nigeria Is In Your Hands! Please Save This Country! (511 Views)

Between Fulani And Igbos Who Has The Most Beautiful Women Nigeria(see pix) / Women Nigeria / Please Save My Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women! Nigeria Is In Your Hands! Please Save This Country! by nlPoster: 1:21am On Jan 26, 2020
A quick check of romance and family section shows the men here have lost both their way and the game.

If you do not take charge of this site and this country, we are all goners!!!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women! Nigeria Is In Your Hands! Please Save This Country! by nlPoster: 1:24am On Jan 26, 2020
Riffraffs like ilekokonit and some other dumbasses are roaming around on the forum as if what they type is not utter shit.

Shows how low the forum has gone!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women! Nigeria Is In Your Hands! Please Save This Country! by SURVBenedict01(m): 1:53am On Jan 26, 2020
Top 6 States in Nigeria with the most Ugly Girls. Check if your State is Among

One of the greatest sayings of all time is that "black is beautiful". I want to believe that whoever that mad such statement must have checkmate, rate and see the fact that indeed black is beautiful. But not withstanding, there are some blacks that are just not beautiful no matter how you coin it when it comes to physical beauty.

Let's check out some of the black states in Nigeria that are rated over time to have the ugliest ladies.

Ekiti State: Ekiti state is one of the Yoruba speaking part of Nigeria with the highest rated ugly girls, even though they are known to be heavy i.e fat, and bulky from behind but nothing to write home about on their facial looks or appearance.

Ebonyi State: This state is known to have short girls who are not bulky or fat and still not attractive in the eye though they are fair in complexion.

Plateau State: Plateau state is one of the middle belt states in Nigeria characterized of having short and black ladies with nothing to write home about their physical beauty, size, shape and complexion even though they have a beautiful heart.

Kebbi State: this is one of the northern states with ugly ladies all around there is absolutely nothing to write home about these ladies.

Enugu State: Enugu state an Igbo state is also seen as one of the states with ugly girls all around. The igbos ideally are known to be beautiful most at times base on their complexion. But the reverse is the case when it comes to Enugu girls, they have the complexion but staunch faces looking like men with beards all over.

Bayelsa State: I don't know if it's because of the Warrior street life that makes it ladies ugly. Girls in this state lose their beauty due to the street life "agbero" making them staunch and hard in the face.

Looking into these states and what has stated with regards their physical looks you will believe with me that it is indeed true.
Re: Women! Nigeria Is In Your Hands! Please Save This Country! by Mstick: 1:53am On Jan 26, 2020
You’re right! It’s funny how the so called men expect women to be pristine with morals and values meanwhile they’ve 0, how does that even work?

When I see them lamenting that their wives and girlfriends are cheating, I feel no pity or remorse because you’re the same people that said monogamy is not your natural instinct so who do you think you’re having your “outside” sex with? Don’t you know she’s someone’s wife or girlfriend?! One day another man will also ensnare yours so why cry?!

They claim women are hoes and underage girls are no longer virgins, I ask who are the ones raping them? Who are the ones pressuring them?! You see a full grown man chasing and having sex with an underage girl and coming online to brag about it then later he will say “women have no morals”

Women are no longer virgins right? So who’s taking their virginity? Who are the ones pressuring them to have sex so they can “prove their love”? Every Nigerian woman has a sexual assault story to tell even girls as young as 5! They see nothing wrong in a guy raping or making a sexual move on a girl that comes to visit him after all “what did you go to do in his house” then if you want to meet in a public place “ah she’s a hoe and she wants to eat my money”

I’ve been visiting a thread in crime section everyday for the past year and I shudder at what our so called men are up to, the level of murder, stealing and rape they carry out and many of them see NO wrong in that but all they do is create threads upon threads to advice and talk about women meanwhile the men the women you’re advising are expected to end up with are the same men that have no regards for life,love or community.

I don’t see this hypocrites talking about how to mentor younger boys but they want to advice women. Just create a thread about how bad women are and see them rushing in to drop their “gems of wisdom” create a thread about technology and watch them view only.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women! Nigeria Is In Your Hands! Please Save This Country! by Nobody: 3:35am On Jan 26, 2020
nlPoster:
Riffraffs like ilekokonit and some other dumbasses are roaming around on the forum as if what they type is not utter shit.

Shows how low the forum has gone!
You are in love with that ilekokonit right?
Re: Women! Nigeria Is In Your Hands! Please Save This Country! by ubunja(m): 4:04am On Jan 26, 2020
Mstick:
You’re right! It’s funny how the so called men expect women to be pristine with morals and values meanwhile they’ve 0, how does that even work?

When I see them lamenting that their wives and girlfriends are cheating, I feel no pity or remorse because you’re the same people that said monogamy is not your natural instinct so who do you think you’re having your “outside” sex with? Don’t you know she’s someone’s wife or girlfriend?! One day another man will also ensnare yours so why cry?!

They claim women are hoes and underage girls are no longer virgins, I ask who are the ones raping them? Who are the ones pressuring them?! You see a full grown man chasing and having sex with an underage girl and coming online to brag about it then later he will say “women have no morals”

Women are no longer virgins right? So who’s taking their virginity? Who are the ones pressuring them to have sex so they can “prove their love”? Every Nigerian woman has a sexual assault story to tell even girls as young as 5! They see nothing wrong in a guy raping or making a sexual move on a girl that comes to visit him after all “what did you go to do in his house” then if you want to meet in a public place “ah she’s a hoe and she wants to eat my money”

I’ve been visiting a thread in crime section everyday for the past year and I shudder at what our so called men are up to, the level of murder, stealing and rape they carry out and many of them see NO wrong in that but all they do is create threads upon threads to advice and talk about women meanwhile the men the women you’re advising are expected to end up with are the same men that have no regards for life,love or community.

I don’t see this hypocrites talking about how to mentor younger boys but they want to advice women. Just create a thread about how bad women are and see them rushing in to drop their “gems of wisdom” create a thread about technology and watch them view only.

why even create a thread about technology in Romance section??

1 Like

Re: Women! Nigeria Is In Your Hands! Please Save This Country! by CAPSLOCKED: 8:11am On Jan 26, 2020
nlPoster:
A quick check of romance and family section shows the men here have lost both their way and the game.

If you do not take charge of this site and this country, we are all goners!!!!!!!

you can see the terrible job done when we women take over our families and relationships... Not to talk of an entire nation. grin
Re: Women! Nigeria Is In Your Hands! Please Save This Country! by Nobody: 8:40am On Jan 26, 2020
nlPoster:

the men are bullying women out of the forum, such that male monickers like Ubunja and Gina2019 have to add an F to their monicker to feel relevant.

Let the men fix the forum themselves, let them boast of building something for once instead of destroying it as African men
Re: Women! Nigeria Is In Your Hands! Please Save This Country! by Gina2019(f): 8:49am On Jan 26, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
the men are bullying women out of the forum, such that male monickers like Ubunja and Gina2019 have to add an F to their monicker to feel relevant.

Let the men fix the forum themselves, let them boast of building something for once instead of destroying it as African men
Aunty or madam or whoever you are, leave my name out of your post biko.
Re: Women! Nigeria Is In Your Hands! Please Save This Country! by AfroKnight: 8:58am On Jan 26, 2020
cheesy

I think the men here are heading in the right direction.

2 Likes

Re: Women! Nigeria Is In Your Hands! Please Save This Country! by Aladdin1(m): 9:10am On Jan 26, 2020
[quote author=Mstick post=86111891]You’re right! It’s funny how the so called men expect women to be pristine with morals and values meanwhile they’ve 0, how does that even work?

Women are no longer virgins right? So who’s taking their virginity? So true.i agree with everythhng you said.kudos for speaking truth to men.
Re: Women! Nigeria Is In Your Hands! Please Save This Country! by Mstick: 9:45am On Jan 26, 2020
They spend all their waking hours on romance section so they don’t know there’s science and technology section on nairaland, that’s why that one up there quoted me to say his usual bullshît.

undecided

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Tell A Girl You Don't Love Her Without Breaking Her Heart / Compatibility Or Chemistry? Which One Helps Relationship Better / Updated: How To Choose A Wife (for Young Men)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.