Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,824 members, 7,828,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Akeredolu Warns APC Leaders - Drop Me And Lose Ondo State In 2021 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akeredolu Warns APC Leaders - Drop Me And Lose Ondo State In 2021 (368 Views)

Yoruba Nation: Stay Away From Ondo, Akeredolu Warns Igboho, Others / Primate Ayodele: ‘APC, Akeredolu Will Lose Ondo Election' / 2021: Akeredolu Says APC May Lose Ondo If He is Dropped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Akeredolu Warns APC Leaders - Drop Me And Lose Ondo State In 2021 by Okoyeaniche(m): 1:41am On Jan 26, 2020
Ondo State Governor, Rotimi Akeredolu, has come out to speak on his second term bid, charging the leadership of the ruling party APC, to either retain him as their candidate or face losing the state to another party.

The governor revealed this during an interview section with journalists in Abuja, adding that he is the only person that can hand over Ondo state back to the ruling party.

He said: “I didn’t ask to become governor of Ondo State; the people sought me out to be their leader. As far as I am concerned power belongs to God and not to any man or leader. It is God who gives power and not any human being. That was why I ran and won the primary of the last governorship election in Ondo State without paying people money as other contestants did.

“I can tell you that there is no threat or panic whatsoever to my second term election. What I do know for sure is that if APC goes ahead to pick...SEE MORE

1 Share

Re: Akeredolu Warns APC Leaders - Drop Me And Lose Ondo State In 2021 by muykem: 5:51am On Jan 26, 2020
Mr.man be prepared for primary.
Re: Akeredolu Warns APC Leaders - Drop Me And Lose Ondo State In 2021 by Mynd44: 6:08am On Jan 26, 2020

(1)

Breaking News: Buhari Suspends Inauguration Of NDDC Board Confirmed By Senate / Enugu Has No 'state Religion' - Group Reacts To Fake News On Building Of Islamic / Obaseki Must Do 2 Terms –idahosa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.