Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,752 members, 7,831,408 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Nigerian Soldiers Drinking Dirty Water (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Soldiers Drinking Dirty Water (Video) (67696 Views)

Nigerian Soldiers Dig The Ground With Their Hands To Get Drinking Water (Video) / Soldiers Drinking From Stagnant Water, Including A Lady. Photo And Video. / 'Operation Lafiya Dole' Soldiers Drinking Garri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Drinking Dirty Water (Video) by shogsman(m): 8:05pm On Jan 26, 2020
SIRTee15:

Look at that picture very well and u will see clean bottles of water on the ground.....
So i dont get what u trying to prove with the picture...
First off anybody with half a brain would understand my point.Mr are you fucking kidding me,people are sleeping in a grave and you're saying shit about clean water.
Your ignorance knows no bound,dozens of this sophisticated armies have had to eat rats as food when hunger sets in,you think the army is show biz ahn.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Drinking Dirty Water (Video) by SouthSouth1914: 8:06pm On Jan 26, 2020
SEGLIZ:

even your role model the us army drink worse water on the field in the thick of things.
if you have nothing reasonable to say or know how to appreciate those men then shot done or force stop your zombie brain to cool off for better uses to your benefit.

First zombie speaking!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Drinking Dirty Water (Video) by shogsman(m): 8:08pm On Jan 26, 2020
SEGLIZ:

even your role model the us army drink worse water on the field in the thick of things.
if you have nothing reasonable to say or know how to appreciate those men then shot done or force stop your zombie brain to cool off for better uses to your benefit.

Don't Mind them,bunch of ignorant folks.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Drinking Dirty Water (Video) by gentleedu(m): 8:09pm On Jan 26, 2020
CaptainStephen:
I have drank worse water in training, deployment and will still do, the army is not for the weak.

Back to this video, there are supplies provided, of course troops in far remote locations might get delays in supplies depending on several factors.

It is expected to be resilant and make good use of your environment.

So you shove your sensational headline and video down your behind

There are more important things you people can hold the government accountable for regarding the military.
oga u are not making sense, just because u drank dirty water doesn't justify others to drink it. the government has failed to supply you guys with good ammunition and food despite the fact that the soldiers are fighting for the country. yet you have the impetus to defend the shepherd that can't take care of the sheep... it's obvious some people are now zombie in Nigeria...
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Drinking Dirty Water (Video) by SEGLIZ: 8:15pm On Jan 26, 2020
SouthSouth1914:

First zombie speaking!

don't think it is better to be a zombie than half baked, educated illiterate that was only schooled to react and respond order than reason.
a zombie is stereotyped well know compare to a self acclaimed sane but otherwise.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Drinking Dirty Water (Video) by Ojiofor: 8:16pm On Jan 26, 2020
CaptainStephen:
I have drank worse water in training, deployment and will still do, the army is not for the weak.

Back to this video, there are supplies provided, of course troops in far remote locations might get delays in supplies depending on several factors.

There are more important things you people can hold the government accountable for regarding the military.

Next time take pictures of you taking that decease infested water.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Drinking Dirty Water (Video) by SEGLIZ: 8:23pm On Jan 26, 2020
shogsman:

Don't Mind them,bunch of ignorant folks.

their case is worse than ignorance but illiteracy.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Drinking Dirty Water (Video) by supercase1(m): 8:23pm On Jan 26, 2020
CaptainStephen:

as a millitary man!!!!!! I think u don't need to be an FBI CIA SWAT or magician to know that this war against Bokoharam is a scam!!!!!!
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Drinking Dirty Water (Video) by Kylekent59: 8:24pm On Jan 26, 2020
goodnessme1:
Any Easterns that die in the name of fight boko haram.Died for nothing.

But let us be sincere and be frank here, without them or the withdrawal of troops would make one not to sleep safely or even move safely.

If the soldiers don't fight them, then:

You won't be able to do your business, feed your children, go to church, sleep safely, visit amusement parks, even communicate.

How do you think country would be without internet access? you wouldn't be able to come online, read news and many more.....

They are dying for you to live, so don't say what you don't know. If not for them, many would keep dying daily.

You need to understand what is called "terrorism'', "terrorist", "suicide bomber''

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Drinking Dirty Water (Video) by bigiyaro(m): 8:25pm On Jan 26, 2020
CaptainStephen:
That's left to you egbon, like I said "There are more important things you people can hold the government accountable for regarding the military.
what can be more important than the lives of the soldiers protecting civilians? a sick or disabled soldier is a useless as a dead Lion.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Drinking Dirty Water (Video) by Gabbriell: 8:26pm On Jan 26, 2020
midnighter:

I don't see why a fully trained soldier would drink water full of sand, bacteria and parasites which will make him sick in the future. Maybe you can explain it to me.

Is a soldier who is experiencing diarrhoea useful to anybody at all

Are you trying to say that these people walk around without basic filtration equipment How come we don't hear this from all those ones posted to Syria and Afghanistan?

Sorry but all that you're writing here is just excuse. I am starting to believe those on this forum who say that black people are a problem to themselves

U don't reason b4 u talk?
Did you see them with any filtration equipments?

It's easy to sit at the comfort of your room and talk rubbish. War front is no joke, it's not a movie.

A soldier with diarrhoea is not useful to anyone, what of the one died of thirst, how useful is he?

U just dey here dey form yeye intellect n u can't even take one minute to reason b4 accusing people. If u quote me again with unreasonable accusations I will not reply u.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Drinking Dirty Water (Video) by supercase1(m): 8:26pm On Jan 26, 2020
shogsman:
Nigerians just go with the flow even without understanding the subject of discuss,their ignorance is evident in the comments here,you think the army is a fucking office job.
This is where some US soldiers sleep at night.
Stop quoting USA or ever repeat that name in your mouth again!!!!!!if u are offered to go and work as a gardener there now! !! !!!! !!I know u will gladly accept grin
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Drinking Dirty Water (Video) by midnighter(f): 8:27pm On Jan 26, 2020
SIRTee15:

Pls b4 u start ranting on soldiers in Syria or Iraq...
Do u know the quality of training given to nigerian soldiers....
Do u know if their endurance training entail sanitation of unclean water...
Do u know if they were equipped with basic filtration materials...
And why should soldiers be sent to the frontline without basic supports and supplies...
What do u think the above does to moral of the infantry feeling the direct heat of the war....

And what do u mean about the black man being the problem...
The right thing a black man should do is to call out the superiors who abandoned this guys in such pitiful conditions...
Not castigating the victims and blaming them.....

If they havent been trained properly then they can only be partially blamed.

Although that should be one of the first things included in boot camp, along with First Aid and land navigation. Otherwise what did they actually teach them??

What do they have inside their backpacks if not very cheap filtration kits and water steriliser? I mean what do they actually give them Chai..!

If the superiors are to be blamed then let it be so, because that video was nothing but a show of idiocy by the Nigerian Army as a whole. I am truly reeling at watching a fully grown man scoop from grey water like an illiterate.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Drinking Dirty Water (Video) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jan 26, 2020
CaptainStephen:

Maybe in the NA because in all my career, I've never been subjected to this kind of situation. I've been on tour in middle eastern countries which are mostly deserts but I never drank like a cow.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Drinking Dirty Water (Video) by bakescos01: 8:29pm On Jan 26, 2020
CaptainStephen:
Hi,no I am not, but you guys are only been sensational whilst ignoring crucial demands which should have been met by the brass and government.
The military is not for the faint hearted and I this occcurance took place when troops were on an expedition in a far remote area unfortunately supplies came late.
I can say further than that.

Yeah , they are military men and well trained. But sometimes if the mind and soul is not happy it can be frustrating. If you are in an Army and fighting insurgents and you lost your friend in the field of battle and nothing is done to compensate his family or nothing is being said about him. Stuffs like that can get this guys frustrated and react in the way they are. I respect all Nigerian army for there sacrifice to there mother land but they deserve better particularly the ones on the battle field.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Drinking Dirty Water (Video) by farouk2much(m): 8:31pm On Jan 26, 2020
Nigeria is in charged by devils.....
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Drinking Dirty Water (Video) by iceybux(m): 8:33pm On Jan 26, 2020
CaptainStephen:

Wont Say Much Than Shame On You

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Drinking Dirty Water (Video) by midnighter(f): 8:33pm On Jan 26, 2020
J111333:
Maybe in the NA because in all my career, I've never been subjected to this kind of situation. I've been on tour in middle eastern countries which are mostly deserts but I never drank like a cow.

Thank you. Please, where did you get your water?

I am becoming interested in this topic...this video is unbelievable
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Drinking Dirty Water (Video) by Basher8583: 8:35pm On Jan 26, 2020
ignis:
Why can't the government / military supply them clean drinking water? There is no where water cannot be transported to in this country. I am sure there is provision for that, but some currupt folks will be siphoning the money.
Even boko harams and fulani herdsmen can't drink this water. If the soldiers drink this kind of dirty water, only God knows what they eat.
How do you expect them to be able to defeat boko haram in this inhumane condition ? If disease or sickness kills the soldier we will all attribute it to boko haram.

I am tired of this country.

Its only on social media that you will see illiterate educating fellow illiterates.
The video shows nothing about soldiers drinking dirty water. Haba that your brain can't think we'll does not mean your eyesight should not work now.

I get soldier currently in battle field and he said it's all lies.
Wailers... Please find something else to wail on.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Drinking Dirty Water (Video) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jan 26, 2020
midnighter:

Thank you. Please, where did you get your water?

I am becoming interested in this topic...this video is unbelievable
When you're serving a country that cares about its military, supplies like food and water can never be a problem even if you're in a rat hole.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Drinking Dirty Water (Video) by chloride6: 8:37pm On Jan 26, 2020
CaptainStephen:

Hope you know that when you fall terminally ill from drinking bad water and Ingesting rubbish this goverment will not come to your aid?

Even your American counterparts have access to good water ..

Continue killing yourself..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Drinking Dirty Water (Video) by midnighter(f): 8:39pm On Jan 26, 2020
Gabbriell:

U don't reason b4 u talk?
Did you see them with any filtration equipments?

It's easy to sit at the comfort of your room and talk rubbish. War front is no joke, it's not a movie.

A soldier with diarrhoea is not useful to anyone, what of the one died of thirst, how useful is he?

U just dey here dey form yeye intellect n u can't even take one minute to reason b4 accusing people. If u quote me again with unreasonable accusations I will not reply u.

Wait a second. Are you saying that they dont give them filtration kits or at least tell them to BOIL water before drinking it?

I mean just boiling! That our grandmothers used to do. Who drinks mud? MUD

I am not even being deliberately provocative, I am just incredulous. Are you a military man that can attest to lack of training by the Nigerian Army?

You dont need to reply to me but what youre writing doesnt make sense. Did you watch the video? How do you expect us to react at home I cant see somebody bending to scoop dirty water and feel sympathy for the dude, sorry

Its not like the majority of people in this country even have pipe-borne water in the first place. At least the government is to blame for that but what I watched in that video needs some explanation

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Drinking Dirty Water (Video) by Fash20: 8:39pm On Jan 26, 2020
goodnessme1:
Any Easterns that die in the name of fight boko haram.Died for nothing.

B!tch shut the mess up.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Drinking Dirty Water (Video) by juman(m): 8:41pm On Jan 26, 2020
Those in charge of the war are using it to make money for themselves.

While the foot soldiers dying for nothing.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Drinking Dirty Water (Video) by midnighter(f): 8:42pm On Jan 26, 2020
J111333:
When you're serving a country that cares about its military, supplies like food and water can never be a problem even if you're in a rat hole.

But did they tell you what to do if you find yourself in an arid place?
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Drinking Dirty Water (Video) by dalass(f): 8:46pm On Jan 26, 2020
CaptainStephen:

We still maintain that our soldiers deserve better. You can't deny many are ill-equipped with rifles that jam. They are still within naija and this us happening and boko haram people have guns, supplies dripped from choppers!

We won't ever win this war if the morales of our soldiers are boosted.....God help all our gallant fighters..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Drinking Dirty Water (Video) by Balladinplus: 8:47pm On Jan 26, 2020
This is heart wrenching, despicable, cruel, inhumane. This govt should ship out with immediate effect. What nonsense.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Drinking Dirty Water (Video) by goodnessme1(f): 8:49pm On Jan 26, 2020
Fash20:

B!tch shut the mess up.
Go and die for nigeria na.
You are here on nairaland making noise.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Drinking Dirty Water (Video) by shogsman(m): 8:50pm On Jan 26, 2020
supercase1:

Stop quoting USA or ever repeat that name in your mouth again!!!!!!if u are offered to go and work as a gardener there now! !! !!!! !!I know u will gladly accept grin
Typical foolish Nigerian,almost sll of my family including my fiancee lives there, I've been visiting before your mother gave birth to you,that's to tell you how demeaning your IQ is.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Drinking Dirty Water (Video) by Urchman200: 8:51pm On Jan 26, 2020
CaptainStephen:

mr captain what is the esence of this comment? That u are supporter of this government does not mean everyone on this forum will see things from u and Buhari perspective.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Drinking Dirty Water (Video) by sizer07: 9:01pm On Jan 26, 2020
CaptainStephen:

You are the most smug and insensitive human being I have ever seen, how on earth do you justify this pathetic man inhumanity to man as been an excuse for what ever bulls shit excuses you are trying to give to support this blood sucking demon call govt we have.explain your self you devil advocate. My dog will not drink that water I will shoot who ever gave him that water to drink. You are here defending this. We are our own problem in this country. Spit

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Drinking Dirty Water (Video) by Fash20: 9:03pm On Jan 26, 2020
goodnessme1:
Go and die for nigeria na.

You are here on nairaland making noise.

Shift make I see front jarey... Bloody tribalist

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Emmanuel Ibe-Kachikwu: 12 Things You Didn't Know About New NNPC GMD-Theyesng.com / Proforce Armoured Vehicles Produced In Ogun, Bought By UN & Shipped To Somalia / President Buhari Playing With His Grandchild (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.