Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,911 members, 7,956,425 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:43 AM

How Would You Do It? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Would You Do It? (821 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Would You Do It? by Navi613: 1:54pm On Dec 09, 2010
A friend of my brother was asking me for advice the other day and I didn't know how to answer him, so I pose the question to you.

Basically, he catches the train to and from work everyday. On his way back, he often sees a sister get on the train with him. He knows she is single and wants to approach her and tell her he's interested but has no idea how he should do it.

If you saw someone at the shops or somewhere and wanted to let them know you're interested, how would you do it
Re: How Would You Do It? by mamaken: 1:59pm On Dec 09, 2010
he should let her know hes interested. . .
search for eye contact, smile. . .for like 2-3 days.
if she respond, he'll know shes interested. he can try to sit close to her one day and start a small talk. like how r u? ma name is and bla bla bla,

sometimes it looks more difficult than it really is. . .

good luck
Re: How Would You Do It? by iice(f): 2:26pm On Dec 09, 2010
Fortunately or unfortunately, i'm direct grin
I may be a woman but i'm not much for the coyness-dancing around the daises when i'm interested in someone or like them. I don't even sugarcoat it. . .just barrel my way through it. What's important to me is i've said my own. If you no like, i move on. . .i get things to do grin
Re: How Would You Do It? by mamaken: 2:55pm On Dec 09, 2010
iice, u r the brave kind. . . grin

he might be shy, let him se if shes interested, grin
Re: How Would You Do It? by iice(f): 3:13pm On Dec 09, 2010
Na. . .don't think it's bravery. I just see it as not stressing myself tongue
Re: How Would You Do It? by kmoneyE(m): 3:20pm On Dec 09, 2010
@ OP  what you need is self confidence*** Ability to express yourself and say whatever you feel for her** Ladies are not Gods they are meant to listen to we guys~~Express your mind to her in a way that will sweep her off her feet~~ Blow her trumpet and Sing her praises~ Your words represent your person and your personalty~None of your expensive polo Ralp or your hugo boss would woo a lady for you~~~They cant not speak a word** But only entice seek admirer~~Bebold man and hit the nail on its head with your sledge hammer.There is power in your WORDS~~~
Re: How Would You Do It? by yme1(f): 3:23pm On Dec 09, 2010
let him say whatever gets to his head--- just voice out how he feels for the lady with the use of STEP BY STEP
getting to know her won't be of any harm to begin with
Re: How Would You Do It? by mamaken: 3:25pm On Dec 09, 2010
k-money £:

@ OP what you need is self confidence*** Ability to express yourself and say whatever you feel for her** Ladies are not Gods they are meant to listen to we guys~~Express your mind to her in a way that will sweep her off her feet~~ Blow her trumpet and Sing her praises~ Your words represent your person and your personalty~None of your expensive polo Ralp or your hugo boss would woo a lady for you~~~They cant not speak a word** But only entice seek admirer~~Bebold man and hit the nail on its head with your sledge hammer.There is power in your WORDS~~~

100% a christembassy member grin
u sound like pastor chris. . .
Re: How Would You Do It? by MrxCork: 3:29pm On Dec 09, 2010
Navi613:

A friend of my brother was asking me for advice the other day and I didn't know how to answer him, so I pose the question to you.

Basically, he catches the train to and from work everyday. On his way back, he often sees a sister get on the train with him. He knows she is single and wants to approach her and tell her he's interested but has no idea how he should do it.

If you saw someone at the shops or somewhere and wanted to let them know you're interested, how would you do it

Navi6. brother, use one of my best chat up line for Naija babes. Trusss me it works:

Sweeery, Are you free tonight or will it cost me? wink
Re: How Would You Do It? by kmoneyE(m): 3:35pm On Dec 09, 2010
mamaken:

100% a christembassy member  grin
u sound like pastor chris. . .

@ mamaken thats why my friends call me a smooth operator*** Because i like to rise up to any ocassion~~ there is power in a well articulated  words~ The guy need to flow well~~Ladies wanna hear you again and again when you got the right flow~~use your words to empty that am not interested syndrome in her  ~~thru what you say she can decode loads of things~~ Your level of intelligence-your social stature-How loving and caring you would be~~Thats why I enjoy that game of TOASTING a lady**
Re: How Would You Do It? by mamaken: 3:38pm On Dec 09, 2010
do u know that too much of these may make the lady think u r just trying to get her in bed and ones u got what u where looking for u r gonna dump her?

sometimens, LESS is MORE, smiley
Re: How Would You Do It? by kmoneyE(m): 3:56pm On Dec 09, 2010
mamaken:

do u know that too much of these may make the lady think u r just trying to get her in bed and ones u got what u where looking for u r gonna dump her?

sometimens, LESS is MORE,  smiley

Its not a matter of talking about meaningless and insignificant things~~ I have said it in my post that  a well articulated flow/ talk~I mean convincing words that would make the girl say let me give him a try~~Words that are capable of buying the whole world for the babe~~ A well perfected and constructed words~~ thats what am saying~Remember God created the world with his words wink
Re: How Would You Do It? by mamaken: 4:07pm On Dec 09, 2010
k-money £:

Its not a matter of talking about meaningless and insignificant things~~ I have said it in my post that a well articulated flow/ talk~I mean convincing words that would make the girl say let me give him a try~~Words that are capable of buying the whole world for the babe~~ A well perfected and constructed words~~ thats what am saying~Remember God created the world with his words wink

many men missuse the credubility of naive women. . .
so i think for a first approach it is better to take it slowly. the normal small talk will do it. . . smiley
Re: How Would You Do It? by switdick(m): 4:59pm On Dec 09, 2010
I dnt knw why that shd b a problem 4d guy,tell him2 b direct wit her, like,tell her you see her everyday nd u'll like to knw her, start wit ur name first nd mor conversation will unfold, haba!! It could work as simple as that.
Re: How Would You Do It? by Dsense(m): 10:08pm On Dec 09, 2010
[size=30pt]Keep the circumspection alive . . . . . .Stop proposing to girls . . .Let them be the first to make the move . . . . . Let's remain single till they get this![/size]And after saying this . . .I laugh grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Would You Do It? by Nobody: 10:27pm On Dec 09, 2010
hehehe, long i heared dat!
Re: How Would You Do It? by MMM2(m): 11:43pm On Dec 09, 2010
go straight 2 de point, dere is no yawns, de girl never here b4.
SO NO LONG TALK
HI LUV, I HAVE MONEY,
I WILL CHANGE UR DESTINY 4 GOOD.
and after de 2 sentence dn't collect the girl fone give de girl ur own fone so she could call u. Cos u re try 2 help and u re de 1 go 2 spend money on her.

(1) (Reply)

Would You Like To Be #1 Or #2 / Money Is The Matter! Darling / 3 Month Phone Relationship, No Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.