Stats: 3,154,506 members, 7,823,187 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Collateral Murder :: Wikileaks :: Usa - Iraq (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Collateral Murder :: Wikileaks :: Usa - Iraq (video) (2007 Views)

Wikileaks Cables: Shell's Grip On Nigerian State Revealed / Wikileaks: SECRET CABLE FROM US EMBASSY ABUJA / Wikileaks Said It Has 4,598 Cables Originating From Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

Collateral Murder :: Wikileaks :: Usa - Iraq (video) by Mobinga: 2:18pm On Dec 09, 2010
Re: Collateral Murder :: Wikileaks :: Usa - Iraq (video) by Chrisbenogor(m): 12:07am On Dec 12, 2010
This is just sick where is Kobojunkie to defend this again
Re: Collateral Murder :: Wikileaks :: Usa - Iraq (video) by Nobody: 12:10am On Dec 12, 2010
i have seen the video before.this is the kind of atrocities US commits on foreign soil and expect her own soil to be safe . angry angry angry angry angry shocked shocked shocked : cry cry cry
Re: Collateral Murder :: Wikileaks :: Usa - Iraq (video) by Mobinga: 12:16am On Dec 12, 2010
Chrisbenogor:

I wonder. . .

This just shows what more atrocities are hidden. Vile people.
Re: Collateral Murder :: Wikileaks :: Usa - Iraq (video) by Nobody: 12:21am On Dec 12, 2010
Chrisbenogor:

That one na person ?
Re: Collateral Murder :: Wikileaks :: Usa - Iraq (video) by Krayola(m): 12:30am On Dec 12, 2010
Whoa!! shocked
Re: Collateral Murder :: Wikileaks :: Usa - Iraq (video) by Tcrack(m): 4:01am On Dec 12, 2010
Mobinga:

[flash=600,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rXPrfnU3G0[/flash]
The American military said in a statement late Thursday that 11 people had been killed: nine insurgents and two civilians. According to the statement, American troops were conducting a raid when they were hit by small-arms fire and rocket-propelled grenades. The American troops called in reinforcements and attack helicopters. In the ensuing fight, the statement said, the two Reuters employees and nine insurgents were killed.

''There is no question that coalition forces were clearly engaged in combat operations against a hostile force
,'' said Lt. Col. Scott Bleichwehl, a spokesman for the multinational forces in Baghdad.
http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html?res=9D0DEED81E3EF930A25754C0A9619C8B63

This is how America lies ALL THE TIME.
Re: Collateral Murder :: Wikileaks :: Usa - Iraq (video) by Tcrack(m): 4:05am On Dec 12, 2010
According to Ethan McCord, this kind of thing happens all the time. this is the only one caught on tape. what about the many others??
Re: Collateral Murder :: Wikileaks :: Usa - Iraq (video) by Tcrack(m): 4:31am On Dec 12, 2010
I watched the video over again. after killing defensless poeple, the American said "Well it's their fault for bringing their kids into a battle" and his partner agreed with him.
Re: Collateral Murder :: Wikileaks :: Usa - Iraq (video) by OAM4J: 5:15am On Dec 12, 2010
so sad. sad
Re: Collateral Murder :: Wikileaks :: Usa - Iraq (video) by Nobody: 6:06am On Dec 12, 2010
this is not even new. i posted this some 2-3 months ago. . . and the dawoda the us can not do any wrong nackson jumped into the thread . . .

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-487896.0.html
Re: Collateral Murder :: Wikileaks :: Usa - Iraq (video) by DapoBear(m): 6:25am On Dec 12, 2010
Very sad, but doesn't seem as if they committed any crimes. They mistook videotaking equipment for AK-47s and RPGs, and then acted accordingly. Not as if they attacked knowing it was unarmed civilians.

US Military equipment though is simply badass. . . their technology is amazing.
Re: Collateral Murder :: Wikileaks :: Usa - Iraq (video) by Nobody: 7:35am On Dec 12, 2010
oyb:

this is not even new. i posted this some 2-3 months ago. . . and the dawoda the us can not do any wrong nackson jumped into the thread . . .

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-487896.0.html
Don't mind those hypocrites.were they not the same people that wanted Abdul-mutallab dead last year for trying to blow up an american plane ?
I guess America lives are more precious than any other in the world .rubbish
Re: Collateral Murder :: Wikileaks :: Usa - Iraq (video) by Mobinga: 8:44am On Dec 12, 2010
DapoBear:

Very sad, but doesn't seem as if they committed any crimes. They mistook videotaking equipment for AK-47s and RPGs, and then acted accordingly. Not as if they attacked knowing it was unarmed civilians.
Are you effing serious??

This I agree, Awesome technology, reminds of MW2 tongue
Re: Collateral Murder :: Wikileaks :: Usa - Iraq (video) by sweetguy10(m): 3:45pm On Dec 12, 2010
I can't believe tears rolled out of my eyes while watching this video , Oh america why ? why why why ?? You're the real terrorist america , cry cry
Re: Collateral Murder :: Wikileaks :: Usa - Iraq (video) by violent(m): 3:52pm On Dec 12, 2010
DapoBear:

and those guys in the bus? were they carrying "videotaking equipments" as well undecided
Re: Collateral Murder :: Wikileaks :: Usa - Iraq (video) by Becomrich12: 5:34pm On Dec 12, 2010
roger copy
Re: Collateral Murder :: Wikileaks :: Usa - Iraq (video) by sweetguy10(m): 6:10pm On Dec 12, 2010
Becomrich?:

roger copy

Lol , roger copy Indeed , na wetin I Just dey hear be that Roger , copy ! Over
Re: Collateral Murder :: Wikileaks :: Usa - Iraq (video) by dplordx(m): 7:28pm On Dec 12, 2010
The scariest part of this is that I still cant believe I was watching human beings like myself been scoped and put down like games because they walk around their own neighborhood.
American owes the people of Iraq, Afghanistan and the entire Moslem world a great deal of SINCERE apology and they should engage the best PR techniques to stop this wikileaks terror or the image of America as a global democratic beacon would forever remain dim.
An inquiry should be made into these unnecessary wars, and whoever initiated it (I heard even that the world best media organizations: FOX News, CNN, and the likes sold the war, and any media organization with ties to the defense industry should be shut down!).
And I hope Farida Waziri and GEJ go ahead with the persecution of Dick Cheney the a**hole who rode the stupid dumb empty skull IDIOT-A called Bush into all this killings.
Its sad the world is like this, but well, it is.
Re: Collateral Murder :: Wikileaks :: Usa - Iraq (video) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Dec 12, 2010
This is soo sad.
Re: Collateral Murder :: Wikileaks :: Usa - Iraq (video) by dplordx(m): 7:32pm On Dec 12, 2010
And goddamit! Iran need their Nuclear Bombs!
They should hurry up and build the largest stockpile of Nukes so America wont mess with them like it could never dare North Korea!

@Chrisbenogor

The the F is Kobojunkie? Just some dumb sissy who scream louder than her voice angry
Re: Collateral Murder :: Wikileaks :: Usa - Iraq (video) by Mobinga: 7:51pm On Dec 12, 2010
dplordx:

The scariest part of this is that I still cant believe I was watching human beings like myself been scoped and put down like games because they walk around their own neighborhood.
American owes the people of Iraq, Afghanistan and the entire Moslem world a great deal of SINCERE apology and they should engage the best PR techniques to stop this wikileaks terror or the image of America as a global democratic beacon would forever remain dim.
An inquiry should be made into these unnecessary wars, and whoever initiated it (I heard even that the world best media organizations: FOX News, CNN, and the likes sold the war, and any media organization with ties to the defense industry should be shut down!).
And I hope Farida Waziri and GEJ go ahead with the persecution of D. Cheney the a**hole who rode the silly dumb empty skull -A called Bush into all this killings.
Its sad the world is like this, but well, it is.

dplordx:

And goddamit! Iran need their Nuclear Bombs!
They should hurry up and build the largest stockpile of Nukes so America wont mess with them like it could never dare North Korea!

@Chrisbenogor

The the F is Kobojunkie? Just some dumb sissy who scream louder than her voice angry

I've never read a more pleasing comment like this. Good One, Mate. . .

America itself has the largest stockpile of Nuclear Warheads. . Yet, they try to put pressure on countries like Iran and North Korea, to no avail. Remove the log in your eye before trying to remove someone elses spec.
Re: Collateral Murder :: Wikileaks :: Usa - Iraq (video) by Missy85(f): 8:03pm On Dec 12, 2010
what wikileaks continue to show is the 'Our way or no way' attitude of the US.

But then again if u look at the way the British killed, maimed, manipulated & bastardised millions of people in the name of empire building, you'll realise the Americans are not the first to behave in this inhuman fashion.

But like every empire, the American one will one day fall.
Re: Collateral Murder :: Wikileaks :: Usa - Iraq (video) by proudly9ja(m): 8:10pm On Dec 12, 2010
Guys, let's not be too emotional about this.

I have seen the video(s) and like everyone else, YES I do condemn the act of killing innocent civilians by the American soldiers up to the extent of almost killing the little children.

But we have only seen one side of the whole thing. We can only pray never to be caught in the midst of a war. On the war front, I tell you, there is no innocent party.

Rushing to support Iran's nuclear war plans or N.Korea's is totally uncalled for. Infact if there's anyone in danger, it's us the 'bystanders'. Noone acquires Nukes just for decoration. They all intend to use it.
Re: Collateral Murder :: Wikileaks :: Usa - Iraq (video) by Mobinga: 8:15pm On Dec 12, 2010
proudly9ja:

Guys, let's not be too emotional about this.

I have seen the video(s) and like everyone else, YES I do condemn the act of killing innocent civilians by the American soldiers up to the extent of almost killing the little children.

But we have only seen one side of the whole thing. We can only pray never to be caught in the midst of a war. On the war front, I tell you, there is no innocent party.

One side? One side? That they killed innocent people, is one side? What could the other side be?

Rushing to support Iran's nuclear war plans or N.Korea's is totally uncalled for. Infact if there's anyone in danger, it's us the 'bystanders'. Noone acquires Nukes just for decoration. They all intend to use it.

Yeah. True. Tell that to Germany, America, England, Russia, and their likes before coming to oppose the Koreans and the Iranians
Re: Collateral Murder :: Wikileaks :: Usa - Iraq (video) by proudly9ja(m): 8:20pm On Dec 12, 2010
Mobinga:

One side? One side? That they killed innocent people, is one side? What could the other side be?

Don't be emotional man. 9/11 and the bomb blast in London are still fresh in our memory. All civilians. Innocent civilians. Also add that to many foiled attempts.

Mobinga:

Yeah. True. Tell that to Germany, America, England, Russia, and their likes before coming to oppose the Koreans and the Iranians
I am not in anyway supporting what the Americans have done. I have only said, in times of war, noone is innocent. You may agree with me or not.
Re: Collateral Murder :: Wikileaks :: Usa - Iraq (video) by Mobinga: 8:29pm On Dec 12, 2010
proudly9ja:

Don't be emotional man. 9/11 and the bomb blast in London are still fresh in our memory. All civilians. Innocent civilians. Also add that to many foiled attempts.
I am not in anyway supporting what the Americans have done. I have only said, in times of war, noone is innocent. You may agree with me or not.
And who's talking about 9/11 and London? You said one side of the Iraq killings, I'm asking what's the other side?
Re: Collateral Murder :: Wikileaks :: Usa - Iraq (video) by Mobinga: 8:36pm On Dec 12, 2010
Yes. This also. Torturing a Somalian child
Re: Collateral Murder :: Wikileaks :: Usa - Iraq (video) by proudly9ja(m): 8:45pm On Dec 12, 2010
Mobinga:

And who's talking about 9/11 and London? You said one side of the Iraq killings, I'm asking what's the other side?
But ure not in Iraq nah? You don't know what's happening on the other side? There won't be soldiers in Iraq if there was peace in the country. Afterall they do have a government that supports the presence of foreign forces. We are only priviledged to this information because someone caught it on tape and you should note that this 'someone' was the American troops. So its not like a 'secret' tape or something. Everything was well documented.
Re: Collateral Murder :: Wikileaks :: Usa - Iraq (video) by xterra2(m): 8:54pm On Dec 12, 2010
America Again!!! Not Surprised,
I remember the "Canal Killings" i saw on CNN on CNN, when American Troops killed innocent harmless people -Try searching for the "Canal Killings" if you can
America went to Iraq since 2003, 7 years ago on the pretext of WMD ( Weapons of mass destruction) when up till now it cant be found, no WMD was found but they are still in Iraq after that , why ?
And while being in iraq on a lie, they killed innocent people like this and many many more, embarassed

Also,While having the largest nuclear stockpiles in the world and in fact the only country that ever used a nuclear bomb- telling people like iran not to build iran,,
Iran said it is peaceful and US said no, you are planning a nuclear bomb, which is a WMD - why should we believe US after the lie in iraq?

And, yes they are some taliban, but some of the innocent people killed by US troops, are the bread winners of the family , and a sibling to others, some of the siblings would MAYBE join taliban in revenge for the innocent killing of his/her sibling,

But this is sad, really sad,, but when i remeber the innocent afghanis killed, embarassed

Re: Collateral Murder :: Wikileaks :: Usa - Iraq (video) by Mobinga: 8:56pm On Dec 12, 2010
proudly9ja:

But ure not in Iraq nah? You don't know what's happening on the other side? There won't be soldiers in Iraq if there was peace in the country. Afterall they do have a government that supports the presence of foreign forces. We are only priviledged to this information because someone caught it on tape and you should note that this 'someone' was the American troops. So its not like a 'secret' tape or something. Everything was well documented.

Did you watch the video? I think not. Read every line that was written there. You'll find your answers.

Its funny how citizens of America can donate to the Ku Klux Klan, yet its almost impossible to donate to wikileaks.
Re: Collateral Murder :: Wikileaks :: Usa - Iraq (video) by xterra2(m): 9:04pm On Dec 12, 2010
@Proudly9ja They went to Iraq on a lie of WMD they didnt find it and kept on kiling inocent people, how bout that

Is This The Developed North That Everyone Is Yapping About? / Nairaland.com, Saharareporters.com & Vanguard Top Nigeria's Websites / My Little Visit To Okorocha's Township Pri Sch (under Rehabilitation) With Pics

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55