Stats: 3,165,163 members, 7,860,165 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:08 AM

Hypocrisy Of The Nigerian State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hypocrisy Of The Nigerian State (732 Views)

Minimum Wage: The Hypocrisy Of Tinubu Supporter, Ogbeni Dipo (2015 Vs 2024) / Pan-yoruba Urges Southwest Nigerian State Governors To Establish O’odua Airlines / Nigerian State With The Highest Number Of Jobless And Lazy Youths (2) (3) (4)

Hypocrisy Of The Nigerian State by Captainrambo2: 8:40pm On Jan 26, 2020
This is a photo of soldiers killed by bokoharam in the north east

Re: Hypocrisy Of The Nigerian State by Captainrambo2: 8:42pm On Jan 26, 2020
This is a pic of captured bokoharam soldiers . The govt apparently has a magic portion the rest of the world doesn't know about as it is poised to rehabilitate these people and introduce them back to the society after their crimes

Re: Hypocrisy Of The Nigerian State by Captainrambo2: 8:44pm On Jan 26, 2020
While all these re going on the northern section of the country has kept quiet. Not a sound. Cyber warriors from the ruling party re on every website attacking anyone that speaks out.

Let it he known that In 2weeks, Arewa and Northern elites has spoken more against Àmòtékùn than they have spoken against Boko Haram in 6yrs and against killing of Christians by Fulani herdsmen under Buhari in 4yrs!
This should really get us thinking deep and talking seriously about our 'unity'

Re: Hypocrisy Of The Nigerian State by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jan 26, 2020
Captainrambo2:
While all these re going on the northern section of the country has kept quiet. Not a sound. Cyber warriors from the ruling party re on every website attacking anyone that speaks out.

Let it he known that In 2weeks, Arewa and Northern elites has spoken more against Àmòtékùn than they have spoken against Boko Haram in 6yrs and against killing of Christians by Fulani herdsmen under Buhari in 4yrs!
This should really get us thinking deep and talking seriously about our 'unity'

Which unity?
Re: Hypocrisy Of The Nigerian State by Captainrambo2: 8:52pm On Jan 26, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Which unity?
see nobody call you. I call you ?

Guy fade

Re: Hypocrisy Of The Nigerian State by meeky007(m): 8:55pm On Jan 26, 2020
Captainrambo2:
Guy fade
u were making SENSE with ur post , u now come de form unity beggar. y naa

Re: Hypocrisy Of The Nigerian State by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jan 26, 2020
Captainrambo2:

Guy fade

Which unity?

Army died in active duty to what they sworn to.

Stop creating unnecessary thread?

Rehabilitated BH are what the army were fighting.

Stop talking about unity if you don't know the meaning
Re: Hypocrisy Of The Nigerian State by Captainrambo2: 8:59pm On Jan 26, 2020
meeky007:

u were making SENSE with ur post ,
u now come de form unity beggar.
y naa
in the context I used "about our unity" I wasn't begging for unity. It was a very open statement . You interpreted it the way you liked and it's fine.

Nonetheless iono where you re from. But if you have your country I'm sure one local chief will arise and deal with everyone. Full restructuring is the answer. That's y the north is kicking to prevent the debate from coming up

Re: Hypocrisy Of The Nigerian State by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jan 26, 2020
meeky007:

u were making SENSE with ur post ,
u now come de form unity beggar.
y naa

Their lifeline depends on Nigeria unity.

Even if you hold them for blokus they will still be shouting unity.

Re: Hypocrisy Of The Nigerian State by meeky007(m): 9:11pm On Jan 26, 2020
Captainrambo2:
in the context I used "about our unity" I wasn't begging for unity. It was a very open statement . You interpreted it the way you liked and it's fine.

Nonetheless iono where you re from. But if you have your country I'm sure one local chief will arise and deal with everyone. Full restructuring is the answer. That's y the north is kicking to prevent the debate from coming up
Re: Hypocrisy Of The Nigerian State by Ilaw25: 10:11pm On Jan 26, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Which unity?

and this one too na human being ?? COCONUT HEAD !

Re: Hypocrisy Of The Nigerian State by Freddykrueger: 11:26pm On Jan 26, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Which unity?

Re: Hypocrisy Of The Nigerian State by Sonnyboom: 1:22am On Jan 27, 2020
If you are igbo you are not entitled to any form of restructuring cos u never demanded that from igbo installed president unlike Buhari.

Most of the soldiers that truncated regional govt are Igbos no restructuring can be half as good that. If the north is kicking against it the SE should tell us why the destroyed restructuring offered in regionalism.

Captainrambo2:

Re: Hypocrisy Of The Nigerian State by DMerciful(m): 2:38am On Jan 27, 2020
You dont know your history else you wont be talking trash. You think restructuring will be helpful to Igbos only? Either you restructure or breakup but 1 must happen. You've got it coming!
Sonnyboom:
If you are igbo you are not entitled to any form of restructuring cos u never demanded that from igbo installed president unlike Buhari.

Most of the soldiers that truncated regional govt are Igbos no restructuring can be half as good. If the not is kicking against it the SE should tell us why the destroyed restricting offered in regionalism.

Re: Hypocrisy Of The Nigerian State by olisaEze(m): 4:15am On Jan 27, 2020
Sonnyboom:

Most of the soldiers that truncated regional govt are Igbos no restructuring can be half as good. If the not is kicking against it the SE should tell us why the destroyed restricting offered in regionalism.

Re: Hypocrisy Of The Nigerian State by Captainrambo2: 7:29am On Jan 27, 2020
Sonnyboom:

y

Erm I take it you dont want restructuring because the system is working perfectly or its just sentiments. Which one?

And again how did you bring igbo talk to my post . ? Have you met me ? undecided. It's better fools keep quiet instead of them to talk. They will always be fools, and thier utterances will always make them look more foolish.

Now fade

Re: Hypocrisy Of The Nigerian State by Captainrambo2: 7:31am On Jan 27, 2020
olisaEze:

I tire o. Mad man is busy talking history about biafrans .

I'm not even from the east. But the mormon worshipper is just talking trash
Re: Hypocrisy Of The Nigerian State by Sonnyboom: 7:38am On Jan 27, 2020
Are you implying this was why the igbo dominated coup plotters truncated Regional Government and why are you igbo also so quick to overlook the root cause of the problems in the society, rather you expect everyone to be herd along your myopic sentimental bigoted school of tot. If Nigeria want restructuring what type of restructuring does Nigeria want that we have not practiced before.

I am for restructuring mind you, but you noise making pioneers should tell us what restructuring Nigeria need that we never had when we practiced regional govt n if there was none those that truncated regional government must first be punished to serve as detterent fools with similar intention so such lunacy is not repeated in the future.

Nobody will be jumping back to restructuring just cos some deluded igbo feel it is the next thing after PDP lost the presidential election. Lastly those clamoring should be bold enough to admit it is Regional Government we are reverting to cos among all that was practiced it was only under it Nigeria experienced boomn peace instead of sugarcoating as RESTRUCTURING which is the reason that is not selling.

olisaEze:

DMerciful:
You dont know your history else you wont be talking trash. You think restructuring will be helpful to Igbos only? Either you restructure or breakup but 1 must happen. You've got it coming!
Re: Hypocrisy Of The Nigerian State by DMerciful(m): 9:00am On Jan 27, 2020
Ironsi stayed 6 months. How come Gowon did not revert to regional governments after staying 9 years? We are not going to the regions but the states should be ran thesame way the regions were ran. Full autonomy and true federalism with state police and resource control
Sonnyboom:
Are you implying this was why the igbo dominated coup plotters truncated Regional Government and why are you igbo also so quick to overlook the root cause of the problems in the society, rather you expect everyone to be herd along your myopic sentimental bigoted school of tot. If Nigeria want restructuring what type of restructuring does Nigeria want that we have not practiced before.

I am for restructuring mind you, but you noise making pioneers should tell us what restructuring Nigeria need that we never had when we practiced regional govt n if there was none those that truncated regional government must first be punished to serve as detterent fools with similar intention so such lunacy is not repeated in the future.

Nobody will be jumping back to restructuring just cos some deluded igbo feel it is the next thing after PDP lost the presidential election. Lastly those clamoring should be bold enough to admit it is Regional Government we are reverting to cos among all that was practiced it was only under it Nigeria experienced boomn peace instead of sugarcoating as RESTRUCTURING which is the reason that is not selling.

Re: Hypocrisy Of The Nigerian State by Sonnyboom: 10:30pm On Jan 27, 2020
In life you don't eat your cake n have it.
Igbos do not deserve right to demand what you requested. Noone is your fool 4 you to truncate regionalism n bring it back via true or false federalism.
DMerciful:
Ironsi stayed 6 months. How come Gowon did not revert to regional governments after staying 9 years? We are not going to the regions but the states should be ran thesame way the regions were ran. Full autonomy and true federalism with state police and resource control

Re: Hypocrisy Of The Nigerian State by Sonnyboom: 10:37pm On Jan 27, 2020
I have seen a thousand foolish igbo express themselves foolishly on NL castigating Awo Tinubu Buhari Hausa Falani etc. Paying your bigoted father n tribe in same coin should not be this heartbreaking for u. RIP 2 u in advance.

Captainrambo2:
y

Erm I take it you dont want restructuring because the system is working perfectly or its just sentiments. Which one?

And again how did you bring igbo talk to my post . ? Have you met me ? undecided. It's better fools keep quiet instead of them to talk. They will always be fools, and thier utterances will always make them look more foolish.

Now fade

Re: Hypocrisy Of The Nigerian State by Turantula(m): 10:37pm On Jan 27, 2020
Sonnyboom:

Aboki wetin u carry?
Re: Hypocrisy Of The Nigerian State by DMerciful(m): 11:18pm On Jan 27, 2020
Who truncated regionalism? Who divided the regions into states? You dont know Nigeria history. You must been getting information from only one source and it's the wrong source.
Sonnyboom:
In life you don't eat your cake n have it.
Igbos do not deserve right to demand what you requested. Noone is your fool 4 you to truncate regionalism n bring it back via true or false federalism.
Re: Hypocrisy Of The Nigerian State by slimfit1(m): 11:37pm On Jan 27, 2020
Well the soldiers died because of lack of knowledge, they need to go back to the one that sends them to bring their kids to come and join them. I will do IBB style shoot myself on the foot or hide till the war is over. Abeg shift.
Re: Hypocrisy Of The Nigerian State by Sonnyboom: 12:45am On Jan 28, 2020
I should have been getting info from Ipob radio ba ? The first military coup led by majority Igbo brigandage truncated regional government with resulting need to reduce regional power by sharing it among states which worked till this hour.

If those lunatics majorly Igbos have not disrupted our nascent democracy we probably won't be here today n could have maintained our status as the giant of Africa economically n not just in population.

DMerciful:
Who truncated regionalism? Who divided the regions into states? You dont know Nigeria history. You must been getting information from only one source and it's the wrong source.

Re: Hypocrisy Of The Nigerian State by DMerciful(m): 12:57am On Jan 28, 2020
Even in this internet age, you're so ignorant!
Sonnyboom:
I should have been getting info from Ipob radio ba ? The first military coup led by majority Igbo brigandage truncated Regional government cos of the need to divide regional power among states n that as worked till this hour.

If those lunatics majorly Igbos have not disrupted our nascent democracy we probably won't be here today n could have maintained our status as the giant of Africa economically n not just in population.

#3yearsinoffice: Gov Akeredolu Commissions Jegede's , Amodeni's, Others Houses' / Nigerian Military Launching Bombs At Boko Haram / Missing LG Fund: Ex Imo Gov, Ihedioha Prays Court To Stop State Investigation

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51