Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,522 members, 7,836,996 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

Nigerian State With The Highest Number Of Jobless And Lazy Youths - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian State With The Highest Number Of Jobless And Lazy Youths (3952 Views)

President Tinubu Fulfill Campaign Promise By Employing Millions Of Jobless Youth / So All These Lazy Youths Can't Afford Food For Themselves? Reactions & Photos / Hardworking Leaders, The Lazy Youths And The $320m Abacha Loot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian State With The Highest Number Of Jobless And Lazy Youths by supercase1(m): 9:40pm On Oct 18, 2019
"nairalanders which naija state u think that has the highest number of jobless lazy and drug addicted youths!!!!!!!!!
mine is Edo state grin
Re: Nigerian State With The Highest Number Of Jobless And Lazy Youths by KelvinJnr(m): 9:41pm On Oct 18, 2019
Lagos state for sure...very lazy set of people

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian State With The Highest Number Of Jobless And Lazy Youths by Nobody: 9:46pm On Oct 18, 2019
Every Northern state

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian State With The Highest Number Of Jobless And Lazy Youths by nlPoster: 9:49pm On Oct 18, 2019
Hard to tell.

Hopefully, they'll get jobs and rehab.
Re: Nigerian State With The Highest Number Of Jobless And Lazy Youths by oz4real83(m): 9:54pm On Oct 18, 2019
supercase1:
"nairalanders which naija state u think that has the highest number of jobless lazy and drug addicted youths!!!!!!!!!
mine is Edo state grin
how many states have u been to? It is the same across all states in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian State With The Highest Number Of Jobless And Lazy Youths by richmind2019(m): 10:00pm On Oct 18, 2019
Warri

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian State With The Highest Number Of Jobless And Lazy Youths by carzola(m): 10:01pm On Oct 18, 2019
Lagos must hardworking state.
Cross river
Ebonyi
And all the northern states.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian State With The Highest Number Of Jobless And Lazy Youths by supercase1(m): 10:08pm On Oct 18, 2019
richmind2019:
Warri
No dey carry last grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian State With The Highest Number Of Jobless And Lazy Youths by supercase1(m): 10:09pm On Oct 18, 2019
KelvinJnr:
Lagos state for sure...very lazy set of people
Home to the Igbolabis and science students grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian State With The Highest Number Of Jobless And Lazy Youths by Nobody: 10:10pm On Oct 18, 2019
All States in Nigeria
Re: Nigerian State With The Highest Number Of Jobless And Lazy Youths by WowSweetGuy(m): 10:13pm On Oct 18, 2019
ego b southwastage state sha and north 2nd

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian State With The Highest Number Of Jobless And Lazy Youths by TooMuchStuff: 10:37pm On Oct 18, 2019
Kano
LAGOS
Benue
All northern states
Oyo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian State With The Highest Number Of Jobless And Lazy Youths by Nobody: 10:47pm On Oct 18, 2019
Tinubu boys ofcourse.
They roll down their pants, gallivant around the city prostrating for their real oppressors and attacking their (in their foolish beliefs) land usurpers. angry

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian State With The Highest Number Of Jobless And Lazy Youths by Osaze007: 11:22pm On Oct 18, 2019
supercase1:
mine is Edo state grin

Stupid Mumu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian State With The Highest Number Of Jobless And Lazy Youths by supercase1(m): 2:33am On Oct 19, 2019
Osaze007:

Stupid Mumu
Why attacking me what artrocity have I committed grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian State With The Highest Number Of Jobless And Lazy Youths by deji17: 3:31am On Oct 19, 2019
Enugu.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian State With The Highest Number Of Jobless And Lazy Youths by kayusely70(m): 5:02am On Oct 19, 2019
I think its cut across all the states.
Re: Nigerian State With The Highest Number Of Jobless And Lazy Youths by NigeriaIsDoomed: 5:03am On Oct 19, 2019
Nigeria as a whole holds the title of the laziest citizens on earth hence we voted our ancestor along side a lazy prof who is bereft of ideas on how to move a country.
The only idea the 2 useless and lazy creatures running the country have is how to tell lies, over burden the citizens with tax and borrow to run the brobdingnagian government.
Re: Nigerian State With The Highest Number Of Jobless And Lazy Youths by Commentor: 5:59am On Oct 19, 2019
I am hoping these threads are being created with the purpose of inspiring and sharing creative ideas.

You guys don't have time for frivolities.

Your generation is going to face even more challenges than ever witnessed in Africa if not mankind.

Time for you to be creative.

Seek enterprise.

Be supportive.

Seek peace.

Time is not on your side.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian State With The Highest Number Of Jobless And Lazy Youths by eternityk: 5:59am On Oct 19, 2019
All south east states
Because their land is small

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian State With The Highest Number Of Jobless And Lazy Youths by Nobody: 6:25am On Oct 19, 2019
eternityk:
All south east states
lol...this man. Get help.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian State With The Highest Number Of Jobless And Lazy Youths by Ngirima: 6:53am On Oct 19, 2019
[s]
Commentor:
I am hoping these threads are being created with the purpose of inspiring and sharing creative ideas.

You guys don't have time for frivolities.

Your generation is going to face even more challenges than ever witnessed in Africa if not mankind.

Time for you to be creative.

Seek enterprise.

Be supportive.

Seek peace.

Time is not on your side.
[/s]
Re: Nigerian State With The Highest Number Of Jobless And Lazy Youths by Nobody: 6:55am On Oct 19, 2019
eternityk:
All south east states Because their land is small
I will surely give you Igbo wife.
Re: Nigerian State With The Highest Number Of Jobless And Lazy Youths by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:03am On Oct 19, 2019
It's difficult to come by a lazy Nigerian!!!

Have you seen them struggle to sell under the rain Nigerians that government will demolish their shops and they will sell on the road side just to put food on the table

Or is it a Mallam that will dig a well for a paltry sum
Is it not in this same Nigeria that there's vacancy for 20 positions and 5000 will apply

It's the government that is lazy!!!

Government should do their responsibility and create the jobs they promised!!!

Getting loan for even the agriculture is even a Herculean task!!!

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian State With The Highest Number Of Jobless And Lazy Youths by Bighead9: 8:30am On Oct 19, 2019
brightokechukwu:
Every Northern state

The Eastern States are not lazy but, they are criminal minded. grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian State With The Highest Number Of Jobless And Lazy Youths by Ikinternational: 8:30am On Oct 19, 2019
eternityk:
All south east states

You wish..
Go see their "village" homes. You will be cussing your father. That one is for certain. Marble floors in the village?? Light 24/7? This is not empty bragging oo. I live abroad n I was amazed.
Even igbo guys cuss themselves after going home for Christmas. Some just stay away till the money reach

Today Im not even sure 50mil can get you land in GRA Onitsha. Talk less of building. Most don't want to be left behind chasing the good life. Lazy youths in igboland can never be the norm

1 Like

Re: Nigerian State With The Highest Number Of Jobless And Lazy Youths by edoairways: 8:32am On Oct 19, 2019
supercase1:
mine is Edo state grin
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Nigerian State With The Highest Number Of Jobless And Lazy Youths by Bighead9: 8:34am On Oct 19, 2019
Ikinternational:

You wish..
Go see their "village" homes. You will be cussing your father. That one is for certain. Marble floors in the village?? Light 24/7? This is not empty bragging oo. I live abroad n I was amazed.
Even igbo guys cuss themselves after going home for Christmas. Some just stay away till the money reach

Today Im not even sure 50mil can get you land in GRA Onitsha. Talk less of building. Most don't want to be left behind chasing the good life. Lazy youths in igboland can never be the norm

Which Onitcha are you referring to, I hope it's not the Slum (Onitcha) that's located in Anambara? grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian State With The Highest Number Of Jobless And Lazy Youths by eternityk: 8:39am On Oct 19, 2019
Ikinternational:

You wish..

Better shut up and let me not post about your villages
The only problems yorubas have is leader
U should have used your brain to know I was joking
Nothing really concerns me about Igbo land
Re: Nigerian State With The Highest Number Of Jobless And Lazy Youths by Ikinternational: 8:41am On Oct 19, 2019
Bighead9:

Which Onitcha are you referring to, I hope it's not the Slum (Onitcha) that's located in Anambara? grin

I'm not in the mood sir. Please go troll someone else.
Issokay. I support whatever gives you joy.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian State With The Highest Number Of Jobless And Lazy Youths by Bighead9: 8:48am On Oct 19, 2019
Ikinternational:

I'm not in the mood sir. Please go troll someone else.
Issokay. I support whatever gives you joy.

Good Boy, you can go play with your mates now. cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where In Aso Rock Was This Broadcast Done? / Epic Comeback. Aisha Yesufu Got Burnt Mercilessly N Tweeter. / An Argument For The Economic Viability Of Alaigbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.