Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,781 members, 7,831,515 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Oshiomhole: Ihedioha Never Won Imo, Supreme Court Just Made Correction - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole: Ihedioha Never Won Imo, Supreme Court Just Made Correction (23200 Views)

Lagos State PDP Holds Rally Against Imo Supreme Court Judgement / Imo: Supreme Court Stands Down Judgement On Imo Governorship Election / Uche Nwosu Won Imo Governorship Election - Okorocha Insists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole: Ihedioha Never Won Imo, Supreme Court Just Made Correction by zadokchidi: 8:05am On Jan 27, 2020
Why can't inec go for re_run ,.
Re: Oshiomhole: Ihedioha Never Won Imo, Supreme Court Just Made Correction by NORSYK(m): 8:08am On Jan 27, 2020
Wickedtruths:

You're very ignorant. No wonder you are talking nonsense here.
Onyechi Ikpeazu represented Ihedioha and PDP.

You don't even know the name of Ihedioha's lawyer and you are here arguing like a fool.

Your stupidity is legendary and your idiocy is beyond compare.
A simple sentence I made is way beyond your primitive comprehension
Re: Oshiomhole: Ihedioha Never Won Imo, Supreme Court Just Made Correction by FalonFeraa: 8:12am On Jan 27, 2020
[s]
Afamed:

Wailing children, you out to have produced this in the court early not on Nairaland
[/s]
Re: Oshiomhole: Ihedioha Never Won Imo, Supreme Court Just Made Correction by FalonFeraa: 8:12am On Jan 27, 2020
[s]
NGpatriot:

You are able to find the results and made up your own judgment regarding it's authenticity while the defendants including the PDP and INEC couldn't produce the real results needed to stand on before the SC.

INCE, the PDP and the former governor should have hired you to plead their case at the SC.

You even get more power and access than the SC, than Ihedioha and even his lawyers..

Abeg stop the comedy.
grin grin
[/s]
[s]
NGpatriot:

That olodo is trolling you. He'll keep you going in circles.
[/s]
Re: Oshiomhole: Ihedioha Never Won Imo, Supreme Court Just Made Correction by Wickedtruths: 8:19am On Jan 27, 2020
NORSYK:

You're an eternal idiot of celestial proportions.

Ikpeazu was the incompetent lawyer who represented Ihedioha and was on Atiku's legal team. Go fvck yourself, losing bastard.

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole: Ihedioha Never Won Imo, Supreme Court Just Made Correction by bejeria101(m): 9:12am On Jan 27, 2020
So it's you that won? Oponu midget.
Re: Oshiomhole: Ihedioha Never Won Imo, Supreme Court Just Made Correction by garfield1: 9:28am On Jan 27, 2020
NORSYK:

Guzel really exposed you,you are a paid agent of ihedioha
Re: Oshiomhole: Ihedioha Never Won Imo, Supreme Court Just Made Correction by NORSYK(m): 9:43am On Jan 27, 2020
Wickedtruths:

You're an eternal idiot of celestial proportions.

Ikpeazu was the incompetent lawyer who represented Ihedioha and was on Atiku's legal team. Go fvck yourself, losing bastard.

Never before have I come across someone that as ridiculous as you are.
Read your post again and understand how idiotic you look before the whole world.

To save you from further public embarrassment, Dr. Onyechi Ikpeazu was never part of Atikus legal team, when Atiku tried to hire him, he was threatened by the FG, he was later hired by inec to be in their team of lawyers...... A little Google search could have saved you from embarrassing yourself to glare of the public
Re: Oshiomhole: Ihedioha Never Won Imo, Supreme Court Just Made Correction by NORSYK(m): 9:46am On Jan 27, 2020
garfield1:

Guzel really exposed you,you are a paid agent of ihedioha

Lol well, I don't expect you to go contrary to the opinion of Oshomhole knowing fully well how notorious you are when it comes to supporting and celebrating evil deeds
Re: Oshiomhole: Ihedioha Never Won Imo, Supreme Court Just Made Correction by Abagworo(m): 9:55am On Jan 27, 2020
It has always been known that Ihedioha was declared winner when he did not actually win. Inflating figures of 3 LGAs beyond accredited voters is not enough to make you Governor in a State with 27 LGAs. He lost everywhere and was unable to get 25% in 18 States whereas he scored 99% in only 3. I said it before Mbaka that his illegal declaration won't stand.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole: Ihedioha Never Won Imo, Supreme Court Just Made Correction by Truthbites: 10:16am On Jan 27, 2020
Karma awaits u.osho with gutter mouth . Obsseki is ur karma
Re: Oshiomhole: Ihedioha Never Won Imo, Supreme Court Just Made Correction by ogubolokento(m): 11:02am On Jan 27, 2020
Oshiomole small Obaseki don pursue from your state you still dey talk about Nigeria?
Re: Oshiomhole: Ihedioha Never Won Imo, Supreme Court Just Made Correction by billbonesmd(m): 11:44am On Jan 27, 2020
Someone with sense finally asks the hard questions. E-warriors, over to you
NGpatriot:

1. Who organized, ran, managed the elections, hired election officials and supplied election materials? INEC

2. Who is the custodian of election materials, authentic result forms and documents? INEC

3. Who unlawfully and unconstitutionally removed votes from Uzodinma? INEC

4 Who illegally called the election for Ihedioha even though he did not score 2/3 of the votes? INEC

6. Who was in the position to disprove and negate Uzodinma's court arguments, the results and INECevidence he tendered before the SC? INEC

7. The SC did not organize the election, they did not supervise the election and they did not keep election results and records, INEC did.

8. Why are we asking the SC to release election results when in fact INEC as the custodian of the results refused to tender the results?

9. Why are we asking the SC to release election results when in fact Ihedioha and his lawyers refused to release and show the SC the results and documents than put him in office to prove that he actually won and INCE rightfully removed votes from other candidates?

10. By refusing (INEC and Ihedioha) to release records needed to prosecute their case before the SC, what were they hiding?

Re: Oshiomhole: Ihedioha Never Won Imo, Supreme Court Just Made Correction by Blue3k(m): 11:46am On Jan 27, 2020
NGpatriot:

8. Why are we asking the SC to release election results when in fact INEC as the custodian of the results refused to tender the results?

9. Why are we asking the SC to release election results when in fact Ihedioha and his lawyers refused to release and show the SC the results and documents than put him in office to prove that he actually won and INCE rightfully removed votes from other candidates?

10. By refusing (INEC and Ihedioha) to release records needed to prosecute their case before the SC, what were they hiding?

8. The court should release the information because its should be public information anyway. There's nothing to debate. They declared the correct winner based on the information they recieved.

9. The courts declared the rightful winner so there's no need to ask them. If you want to see what they have say out curiousity that up to you.

10. They not obligated to fight in court. I do suspect them though. If they stole one election they probably did others.

11. Why would you not want the official results released?

NORSYK:

The so called 388 polling units results were fake and were badly done, even the number of votes the allocated to themselves were higher than the number of registered voters, and in some polling units only Uzodinma had 100% votes with other over 70 candidates having one single vote

How do you know? I thought the results weren't released. This election is crazier than the Florida 2000 presidential election..
Re: Oshiomhole: Ihedioha Never Won Imo, Supreme Court Just Made Correction by AceVentura: 12:09pm On Jan 27, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I'm grateful to God for humbling Ihedioha.

Bad precedence for my nation's judiciary but God just had to use someone to remind Ihedioha not to take his place in Imo state.

No sane human will justify the destruction he carried out in Owerri out of personal bitterness.
Rochas was a horrible leader, but dude facelifted Owerri....you'd never take it away from him.

For Ihedioha to destroy those new landmarks and leave those areas in ruins show he deserves the mercy of no one. I pray the new administration charge him for destruction of State property.

This people need to know that babaric illegalities are not accepted in the law.

Excuse me! Which Owerri did you say Rochas facelifted?
Get your facts right before writing your epistle.
Re: Oshiomhole: Ihedioha Never Won Imo, Supreme Court Just Made Correction by gbishman: 12:37pm On Jan 27, 2020
Oshomole, quite your mouth which never knows truth.
Re: Oshiomhole: Ihedioha Never Won Imo, Supreme Court Just Made Correction by chriscrosss(m): 2:16pm On Jan 27, 2020
You see why I said oshio APC buhari and judges are the problem of this country... Is oshio now a lawyer...he didn't make 2/3...lol...
Re: Oshiomhole: Ihedioha Never Won Imo, Supreme Court Just Made Correction by therajah: 3:06pm On Jan 27, 2020
The judge don make additional multi millions from 'thank you mr judge'
Re: Oshiomhole: Ihedioha Never Won Imo, Supreme Court Just Made Correction by Christmasdon(m): 3:19pm On Jan 27, 2020
helinues:
grin

Whether na BODMAS or Pythagoras theory, none could calculate how INEC came up with their recent figures...
Pythagorax theorem.
Re: Oshiomhole: Ihedioha Never Won Imo, Supreme Court Just Made Correction by mapet: 4:06pm On Jan 27, 2020
rilikalid:
INEC did the "right thing in a wrong way " by refusing the voting of 388 polling unit by it's Returning Officer that lack power to do so. The results from these units were full of irregularities though, but the officer who rejected it had no such power to do so under electoral law. That was just the simple prayer requested by Uzodimma legal team which was simply granted by the SC. Court judgement is simply based on what the law say, not what is good or bad.

Fantastic submission. From a distance, the Imo election looked like a case of who out-cheated & out-smarted each other. A case of who had the "collaboration" of INEC and the other exploited a loophole in court.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole: Ihedioha Never Won Imo, Supreme Court Just Made Correction by Obiagu01: 4:17pm On Jan 27, 2020
Re: Oshiomhole: Ihedioha Never Won Imo, Supreme Court Just Made Correction by Banmeallday: 7:09pm On Jan 27, 2020
This Oshiomole fellow, he himself I’m sure his former wife was happy to just depart from a treacherous and sellout dwarf.

Edo state has no single world class structure and he is talking when there is not one better hospital even for his Oga Buhari to use locally.

We have tall and short NIGGERS
Re: Oshiomhole: Ihedioha Never Won Imo, Supreme Court Just Made Correction by chukel(m): 10:37pm On Jan 27, 2020
NORSYK:

Yes, Aboh Mbaise has 110,000 registered voters and he won with 64,000 votes

Ahiazu lga has over 85,000 registered and pvc collectd voters
Ihedioha won with 30,000 votes

Ezinihitte has over 80,000 registered and pvc collectd
voters
Ihedioha won with 31,000 votes

Ideato South has 84, 000 registered and pvc collectd voters and Uche Nwosu had over 40,000 votes .

If you are a mathematics student check the percentage and ratio and know where the election were rigged and inflated
you see how dubious you are. I asked for ihedioha's scores and the number of accredited voters. Instead you gave me his score and the number of registered voters. Crooks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buratai To Troops: We Are Days Away From Finally Defeating Boko Haram/iswap / Amnesty To FG: Suspension Of Twitter Unlawful, Reverse It Immediately / Ambode Welcomes Walmart, Seeks Firm’s Support On Job Creation - Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.