Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,523 members, 7,812,636 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:33 PM

Christian Extremists Has Killed More People Than Muslims Will Ever Kill - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Christian Extremists Has Killed More People Than Muslims Will Ever Kill (986 Views)

450 Arab And Foreign Extremists From Idlib, Syria, Arrive In Ukraine | / US Army Killed More Than 80 Civilians In Syria - New York Times / Fox News Has Killed More People Than Alqaeda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christian Extremists Has Killed More People Than Muslims Will Ever Kill by abeeee(m): 1:13pm On Jan 27, 2020
Extremism in religion has been expressed on the Christian side and we seem to look away from it maybe because it didn't happen in our time..... Don't support any form of extremism as it leads to chaos and violence.......but It doesn't just make sense that some persons or rather a lot of person accuse the whole religion of Islam instead of condemning the select few that commit these acts........ Islam has about 1.9 billion adherents....and not up to one percent are terrorists yet we are quick to call them so.......

Christians killed so many people then during the Crusades for not accepting Christ and for so many other dumb reason, even as far as killing persons who where practicing science and where trying to think with their mind...... But we forget that we forget about the millions of children and women and men slain in the hands of Christians.....do we now say that all Christians are killers or that Christianity is a religion of violence??............religions evolve.....as Christianity did so is Islam.......

All this are just problems that comes with it...(religion)

I am not supporting any religion here..... I am only trying to clear a wrong sense of reasoning...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christian Extremists Has Killed More People Than Muslims Will Ever Kill by Omon605(m): 1:36pm On Jan 27, 2020
abeeee:
Extremism in religion has been expressed on the Christian side and we seem to look away from it maybe because it didn't happen in our time..... Don't support any form of extremism as it leads to chaos and violence.......but It doesn't just make sense that some persons or rather a lot of person accuse the whole religion of Islam instead of condemning the select few that commit these acts........ Islam has about 1.9 billion adherents....and not up to one percent are terrorists yet we are quick to call them so.......

Christians killed so many people then during the Crusades for not accepting Christ and for so many other dumb reason, even as far as killing persons who where practicing science and where trying to think with their mind...... But we forget that we forget about the millions of children and women and men slain in the hands of Christians.....do we now say that all Christians are killers or that Christianity is a religion of violence??............religions evolve.....as Christianity did so is Islam.......

I am not supporting any religion here..... I am only trying to clear a wrong sense of reasoning...

Is that what your was taught in your Arabic school that Christians kill more than Muslims? Are you doing killing competition? Where do you get your facts from, about the Christians killing? Learn to conderm and shun any act that's not good. If everybody is tagging Islam as you said to be terrorism, do something different and proof to them they are wrong. Please don't try to justify human killing by comparison. Thanks

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christian Extremists Has Killed More People Than Muslims Will Ever Kill by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jan 27, 2020
[s]
abeeee:

[/s]
Re: Christian Extremists Has Killed More People Than Muslims Will Ever Kill by abeeee(m): 2:39pm On Jan 27, 2020
Omon605:

Is that what your was taught in your Arabic school that Christians kill more than Muslims? Are you doing killing competition? Where do you get your facts from, about the Christians killing? Learn to conderm and shun any act that's not good. If everybody is tagging Islam as you said to be terrorism, do something different and proof to them they are wrong. Please don't try to justify human killing by comparison. Thanks
are you dumb.. oh you are....... if you are not you will understand from the post that am not a Muslim.........
and you will also see where I stated it that Christians slaughtered thousands during the Crusades......... and if you are not dumb too, you will see where talked about not supporting the acts....

read and understand before you comment ozwo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christian Extremists Has Killed More People Than Muslims Will Ever Kill by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jan 27, 2020
abeeee:

are you dumb.. oh you are....... if you are not you will understand from the post that am not a Muslim.........
and you will also see where I stated it that Christians slaughtered thousands during the Crusades......... and if you are not dumb too, you will see where talked about not supporting the acts....

Shut up. It's obvious you're a an Islamic terrorists trying hard to justify your killings. God punish you and your colleagues.

8 Likes

Re: Christian Extremists Has Killed More People Than Muslims Will Ever Kill by Valkrie: 5:33pm On Jan 27, 2020
abeeee:

Oga, is it now a contest..?
So because Christian extremist kill more than Moslem extremist so the Moslem extremists should continue to kill more to measure up or nobody should speak about the atrocities the Moslem extremist are committing now?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christian Extremists Has Killed More People Than Muslims Will Ever Kill by budaatum: 5:33pm On Jan 27, 2020
abeeee:

You can't just "state", and expect to believed.

We are here because we are not dumb and have eyes and brains in our heads, so provide evidence for your statement so we can see and decide if it holds any factual water, and learn!
Re: Christian Extremists Has Killed More People Than Muslims Will Ever Kill by abeeee(m): 6:37pm On Jan 27, 2020
Valkrie:

Oga, is it now a contest..?
So because Christian extremist kill more than Moslem extremist so the Moslem extremists should continue to kill more to measure up or nobody should speak about the atrocities the Moslem extremist are committing now?
no I am only saying the way the whole religion is brandished as evil is wrong.....
Re: Christian Extremists Has Killed More People Than Muslims Will Ever Kill by abeeee(m): 6:39pm On Jan 27, 2020
Dvin:
Shut up. It's obvious you're a an Islamic terrorists trying hard to justify your killings. God punish you and your colleagues.
I am not a Muslim you this ozwo....... did any one force you to comment.......if you want to show you are a fool must you show it here....... so because somebody states fact about how things are means the person is a Muslim.........

ozwo.....

spits

1 Like

Re: Christian Extremists Has Killed More People Than Muslims Will Ever Kill by Amujale(m): 10:10pm On Jan 27, 2020
Christian warmongers killed countless amount of innocent people on the way to peddling their fakery.

The Arabian fundamentalist killed countless amount of innocent people on the way to peddling their fakery.

However, Christian warmongers has killed more people than Arabian fundamentalist.

1 Like

Re: Christian Extremists Has Killed More People Than Muslims Will Ever Kill by Amujale(m): 10:15pm On Jan 27, 2020
abeeee:

no I am only saying the way the whole religion is brandished as evil is wrong.....

Our ideals, that which brought about the concept 'Religion', is suppose to make us relative to virtuousness.

Its the Abrahamic religions that are evil.

Christianity and Islam exist as a result of a combination of deceit, deception and various other dodgy activities. i.e murder, theft, plunder, warmongery e.t.c
Re: Christian Extremists Has Killed More People Than Muslims Will Ever Kill by Trump2020: 7:22am On Jan 28, 2020
abeeee:

Crusade was a political campaign to dislodge Muslim terrorists from Jerusalem. Stop listening to illiterate Alfa dey no gree.

Muslims remains terrorist or potential terrorists like their olodo prophet
Re: Christian Extremists Has Killed More People Than Muslims Will Ever Kill by abeeee(m): 9:24am On Jan 28, 2020
Trump2020:

Crusade was a political campaign to dislodge Muslim terrorists from Jerusalem. Stop listening to illiterate Alfa dey no gree.

Muslims remains terrorist or potential terrorists like their olodo prophet
wow so the Muslims where persecuted...... and stop listening to the pastor impoverishing you......not only Muslims where killed during the crudades
Re: Christian Extremists Has Killed More People Than Muslims Will Ever Kill by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jan 28, 2020
abeeee:

I am not a Muslim you this ozwo....... did any one force you to comment.......if you want to show you are a fool must you show it here....... so because somebody states fact about how things are means the person is a Muslim.........

ozwo.....

spits
Dont be afraid, we nairalanders can nothing to you. But fear the innocents slained.
Gopunishu
Re: Christian Extremists Has Killed More People Than Muslims Will Ever Kill by abeeee(m): 1:46am On Jan 29, 2020
Dvin:
Dont be afraid, we nairalanders can nothing to you. But fear the innocents slained.
Gopunishu
still an ozwo
Re: Christian Extremists Has Killed More People Than Muslims Will Ever Kill by Omon605(m): 11:36am On Feb 02, 2020
abeeee:

If really you are not a goat as you rightly prove yourself to be, you could have prove it where you got the Christian slaughter from and how you come up with social media to share your dead brain false story.

1 Like

Re: Christian Extremists Has Killed More People Than Muslims Will Ever Kill by Omon605(m): 11:40am On Feb 02, 2020
abeeee:

If you are not supporting the facts what are you trying to justify here with your goatish thinking. UKI
Re: Christian Extremists Has Killed More People Than Muslims Will Ever Kill by abeeee(m): 11:19pm On Feb 03, 2020
Omon605:

If you are not supporting the facts what are you trying to justify here with your goatish thinking. UKI
if you followed what I have said from my post and others mentions instead of insulting your grandfather you would have known the aim of the post to correct idiots like you....but it seems it isn't working

fool .....spits
Re: Christian Extremists Has Killed More People Than Muslims Will Ever Kill by abeeee(m): 11:25pm On Feb 03, 2020
Omon605:

If really you are not a goat as you rightly prove yourself to be, you could have prove it where you got the Christian slaughter from and how you come up with social media to share your dead brain false story.
the fact that you asked this question shows how unenlightened, gullible, ignorant and brainwashed you are.....

if you call yourself a christian and you don't know still asking your father to state the place I got what I typed from then I pitiy ........

your ignorance and gullibility.....

well thank God you where born in the Christian part of the world.....if you where born in raqqa guy...guy with this your mentality you for don bomb yourself trowey cause sense for nor even let you reach your mission before you blow yourself......

foolish pig

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christian Extremists Has Killed More People Than Muslims Will Ever Kill by panafrican(m): 12:04pm On Feb 04, 2020
Yeah, Al Bagdadi was a Christian ! cheesy
Re: Christian Extremists Has Killed More People Than Muslims Will Ever Kill by abeeee(m): 1:05pm On Mar 05, 2020
Omon605:

You be big fool I wonder how some idiots depicted in some works of art think .........
...i am really sad to have interacted with one

You nor just get sense and you nor wan get
Re: Christian Extremists Has Killed More People Than Muslims Will Ever Kill by panafrican(m): 5:36pm On Mar 05, 2020
Christian Extremists Have Killed More People Than Muslims Will Ever Kill
Not true.
Re: Christian Extremists Has Killed More People Than Muslims Will Ever Kill by dermmy(m): 6:57am On Mar 06, 2020
The crusade was a colonial project the leaders of the crusade and the crusaders just exploited christianity for their own selfish interest. Same way some muslims are exploiting Islam for their own evils today. You are what you make of your religion.
Re: Christian Extremists Has Killed More People Than Muslims Will Ever Kill by Whyem15: 7:26am On Mar 06, 2020
Inquisitions
Killing of heretics in Europe
Crusades(going by Christian logic, Jerusalem was never owned by Christian therefore they had no right to expel anyone out of it. The crusades was simply a war of conquest)
Witch hunting
Killing and forceful conversions of natives in the Americas
Read about all these if you really want to know about the atrocities committed in the name of christianity by the church and by christians and not for the sake of arguments.
And for those who will keep on arguing that the crusades were for the purpose of reclaiming Jerusalem, if this was indeed the reason, then the crusaders would have stopped in Jerusalem and consolidated their rules but they went ahead to fight several wars of conquest in regions as far as Egypt.
And there are even Crusades declared against other non-catholic Christians like the fourth crusade that destroyed Constantinople and most of the later crusades

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christian Extremists Has Killed More People Than Muslims Will Ever Kill by dermmy(m): 8:04am On Mar 06, 2020
Whyem15:
Inquisitions
Crusades(going by Christian logic, Jerusalem was never owned by Christian therefore they had no right to expel anyone out of it. The crusades was simply a war of conquest)
Witch hunting
Read about all these if you really want to know about the atrocities committed in the name of christianity by the church and by christians and not for the sake of arguments.
And for those who will keep on arguing that the crusades were for the purpose of reclaiming Jerusalem, if this was indeed the reason, then the crusaders would have stopped in Jerusalem and consolidated their rules but they went ahead to fight several wars of conquest in regions as far as Egypt.
And there are even Crusades declared against other non-catholic Christians like the fourth crusade that destroyed Constantinople and most of the later crusades

You are well informed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christian Extremists Has Killed More People Than Muslims Will Ever Kill by Nobody: 9:15am On Mar 06, 2020
Whyem15:
Inquisitions
Witch hunting

Most people attacking the op would rather see things from a biblical perspective rather than a historical one. The most famous speech Pope Urban II held is not that different from one an Islamic terrorist will make.

Besides crusades, christians went on to every continent in this world, killing people etc, but they called it 'missionary
Re: Christian Extremists Has Killed More People Than Muslims Will Ever Kill by Omon605(m): 9:17pm On Jun 29, 2020
abeeee:

You be big fool I wonder how some idiots depicted in some works of art think .........
...i am really sad to have interacted with one

You nor just get sense and you nor wan get

I had respond to goatish comments expecially when it is written by goat

(1) (Reply)

George Floyd Protesters Looting And Destroying Stores In Minneapolis / Pakistan Has Announced That It Will Import 2 Million Tonnes Of Wheat From Russia / 7 FAKE NEWS Stories Coming Out Of Ukraine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.