Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,801 members, 7,827,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

How A Misinterpretation Ruined My Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How A Misinterpretation Ruined My Relationship (819 Views)

How A Bank Ruined My Relationship. / Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. / Masturbation Has Ruined My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How A Misinterpretation Ruined My Relationship by ademola010(m): 7:15pm On Jan 27, 2020
My girl whom I started dating 2-months back came across a text message from a lady that does my waybill whenever I'm going to send goods to my elder sister who sells them.

It reads "Happy new year Ademola, e don tey wey I see you o. Wen u dey com cus I wan sell market o"

Now she (girlfriend) never confronted me of what she saw on my phone while she came visiting 3-weeks back. Until a few days later, which I explained but she would never accept my explanations concerning this.

I've not received a single call from her since the incident occurred and the last time I called was last week she spoke so rudely and told me to call her tomorrow that she's got someone else she wants to speak with.

I've moved on!

3 Likes

Re: How A Misinterpretation Ruined My Relationship by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jan 27, 2020
Met a lady
We chatted some.
Was always busy to arrange for a date
Went for a job near her area and if you're into video production you know after location things na Manya. I drank my 33 well. Babe was later calling and clamouring that I should come since I'm near. Me that I was looking rough o with plenty beer in system. I managed to drive there. Babe no send my car o, she started behaving somehow. Like I was a driver or something. When I saw attitude I just took my leave. Girls. Their brain small. Weeks later babe entered one location. Guess who's the producer?
If boning could kill she for die. The kind boning Wey I give her ehn. Forming famzing. Apologies later on call. She thought I was not who I claimed I was on call. I let her finish her gospel. Ended the call and blocked her. I can't sell my prestige and birthright because of obow.

5 Likes

Re: How A Misinterpretation Ruined My Relationship by HOLYDICK(m): 7:24pm On Jan 27, 2020
Dude u need to go and do thanks giving for church based on say the lord don deliver you from Jezebel cousin

4 Likes

Re: How A Misinterpretation Ruined My Relationship by MZrapper(f): 7:26pm On Jan 27, 2020
Is this social media pressure or immaturity?
What exactly is here to create a thread about??

2 Likes

Re: How A Misinterpretation Ruined My Relationship by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:33pm On Jan 27, 2020
God just decided to bless me, look at something simple someone can't understand, one thing you should also watch apart from beauty or religion when choosing a wife is the lady's mind, it's very crucial and it goes a long way.

1 Like

Re: How A Misinterpretation Ruined My Relationship by ademola010(m): 7:37pm On Jan 27, 2020
MZrapper:
Is this social media pressure or immaturity?
What exactly is here to create a thread about??
I never asked for your opinion, if you feel it not worthy why check in to point of reading through?

1 Like

Re: How A Misinterpretation Ruined My Relationship by MZrapper(f): 7:41pm On Jan 27, 2020
ademola010:
I never asked for your opinion, if you feel it not worthy why check in to point of reading through?
You have three issues;
1) Laziness,
2) immaturity, and
3) Grammatical blunders.
Fix yourself.

2 Likes

Re: How A Misinterpretation Ruined My Relationship by ademola010(m): 7:52pm On Jan 27, 2020
MZrapper:

You have three issues;
1) Laziness,
2) immaturity, and
3) Grammatical blunders.
Fix yourself.
lol plagiarism checker. I'd school you in regards to proficiency in English. Trust me I'm not in your low ball park.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Guys, How Many Nairalanders Have You Phucked? / Man Cries Tears As His Girlfriend Surprises Him With Romantic Birthday Treat / How A Nigerian Super Star Proposed To His Fiancee At The Middle Of A Main Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.