Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,407 members, 7,836,638 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! (86050 Views)

SOS!!! Someone Is Blackmailing My Female Friend With Her Nudes / Help! A Loan App Agent Keeps Blackmailing Me / Woman Devastated After Her Nude Picture Was Released On Social Media. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! by Josh44s(m): 8:53am On Jan 28, 2020
BOYLOVABLE1:
A lady send me a friend request on facebook since early last year which I accepted, from there we started chatting.

According to her that she's from India and she will love to marry, we talked a lot. I asked her so many questions about her and she said so many things that she a single mother.

After two months she went off and I also moved on. Just last week Friday, she appears again telling me that her account was hacked.

She has been sending me pictures also request for mine which I did send, she send both nude pics.

On Friday she also wants me to send mine which I declined. After much persuasion, I sent her my nude, she insisted that she wants to see my full unclad pic.
To cut the story shorter, immediately I sent her my full unclad pic, the next thing I saw was:

"You dey craze, I resemble your mate?". I should better comply or else....
When she is through with me I will know my myself.

I just weak, immediately I blocked her on Facebook. I think she wants to use my unclad pic to scam me. She has been calling me but I refuse to pick the call.

Please what will i do?

Don't mind mind my English construction.

Just look at this f00l.

1 Like

Re: A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! by Offpoint: 8:54am On Jan 28, 2020
BOYLOVABLE1:
She is friend with few of my close friends
Release the pictures first, before he does...

case close, forget about what people will say
Re: A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! by Ladycewhy(f): 8:54am On Jan 28, 2020
WorWorBoy:
Or a Nigerian woman is behind the account. undecided
"you dey craze ,i resemble your mate? Better comply or else"

From the tone of the pidgin ,thats a yahoo boy waiting to cash out. grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! by victornwaru(m): 8:54am On Jan 28, 2020
You be Mumu. You think say you de wise, you are a mumu man
Re: A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! by SlayerForever: 8:54am On Jan 28, 2020
Funny people are saying they didn't know guys send nudes.

3 Likes

Re: A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! by CYBERWEAVER(m): 8:54am On Jan 28, 2020
BOYLOVABLE1:

Bro you won't understand, we have been commucating for over 4month now I never thought of this, the scamer just win my heart
Bro. No video call?
Are you from the stone age?
I guess your mind was telling you how to move from Nigeria to India as the Kano boy is about moving also � � �

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! by RamseyBolton: 8:55am On Jan 28, 2020
Accept the fact that your nude will be on the internet

2 Likes

Re: A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! by Nicklaus619(m): 8:55am On Jan 28, 2020
Op you behave like. A complete nincompoop sorry to say
My girlfriend I have proposed to marry in 2021, we have been dating for 3 years now, she send me her nudes daily without me asking, especially when she was. Out of the country, and. She has asked for my own nudes countless time, and the. Answer remains No can do cool
I trust my self. I. Ain't. Gonna leak her nudes even if we brake up tomorrow and she know ayam a man of intergrity
Hell no i can only trust my self, even when. We are. Married i still ain't. Sending. Shit
Woman can be careless with their phones and ones. The phone is stolen and enters the wrong hand, bro you are done

6 Likes

Re: A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! by sylve11: 8:56am On Jan 28, 2020
Social media and all its palava. OP, sorry o. sad cool
Re: A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! by golddare: 8:56am On Jan 28, 2020
BOYLOVABLE1:
A lady send me a friend request on facebook since early last year which I accepted, from there we started chatting.

According to her that she's from India and she will love to marry, we talked a lot. I asked her so many questions about her and she said so many things that she a single mother.

After two months she went off and I also moved on. Just last week Friday, she appears again telling me that her account was hacked.

She has been sending me pictures also request for mine which I did send, she send both nude pics.

On Friday she also wants me to send mine which I declined. After much persuasion, I sent her my nude, she insisted that she wants to see my full unclad pic.
To cut the story shorter, immediately I sent her my full unclad pic, the next thing I saw was:

I just weak, immediately I blocked her on Facebook. I think she wants to use my unclad pic to scam me. She has been calling me but I refuse to pick the call.

Please what will i do?

Release the pictures by yourself and he will have nothing over your head again.

3 Likes

Re: A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! by mrsample: 8:56am On Jan 28, 2020
ewo!
Re: A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! by Foodqueen(f): 8:56am On Jan 28, 2020
And am sure those pics she sent to you are random pictures from the internet.
U can confirm that on Google

1 Like

Re: A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! by Stillthebest: 8:57am On Jan 28, 2020
kiss

Tell her to post the nudes anywhere HE wants. When anyone asks you about it, tell them it was Photoshopped. Tell whoever that you know that might see it and be offended before hand that someone has been blackmailing you to release a supposed cloned nude of you.

Nothing special brother. If he releases them today, only a matter of a week, people have forgotten and moved on.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! by Lleigh(f): 8:58am On Jan 28, 2020
GAZZUZZ:

There is no such thing as bad publicity. If your casava is big, add your phone number and when your pics leak, you have a new source of income as more single mamas and non single mamas will search for you.

Sorry for you if you are working with indomie size, even if your pics are released, it will be deleted immediately as it serves no use

��
Re: A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! by Nobody: 8:58am On Jan 28, 2020
Op...Them no tell sae u be mumu?
Re: A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! by Enemyofpeace: 8:58am On Jan 28, 2020
I don't answer stupid questions from fools
Re: A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! by gentlegenius(m): 8:59am On Jan 28, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

Xtian life.....?! Yet you are sending half nekkid pics to online strangers...?!
Half nekked?
Maybe you didn't read his story well. He said he sent FULL nekked picture to the scammer before the blackmail started.
Excess stupidity...
The guy was excessively stupid...
I am still trying to plot the graph of this foolishness and calculate the maximum and minimum values of his stupidity.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! by solmusdesigns: 9:00am On Jan 28, 2020
grin

people dey for this world sha, this is my first time of hearing Nigerian men sending nudes when you are not from India or pakistan

2 Likes

Re: A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! by DimIsaac10(m): 9:00am On Jan 28, 2020
Buhari was actually right.

1 Like

Re: A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! by Vikynas: 9:01am On Jan 28, 2020
You should have sent your half nude not full nude
Re: A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! by cashkid: 9:02am On Jan 28, 2020
BOYLOVABLE1:

I only worried about my relatives and my Christian life, am not in any relationship

your Christian Life? grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! by MztaIkp(m): 9:02am On Jan 28, 2020
Beat her to the game by uploading the nude picture.
Re: A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! by Orpe7(m): 9:02am On Jan 28, 2020
Guy ure a dude, it will pass
Besides if u have big Gbola!
Na more advertisement for u be that grin grin
But if na kokoro u get omo sorry be your case o

1 Like

Re: A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! by toplinetrtrend: 9:02am On Jan 28, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

Bro just because the profile pic is that of a white woman DOES NOT mean the person is white (or even a female)... Most scammers use fake photos on profile, duh!

is a man and uses a female profile on nairaland. Does that make a potential scammer?

2 Likes

Re: A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! by Charmingrascal(m): 9:02am On Jan 28, 2020
You send nude to an unknown lady u met online. Your need a factory reset slap.
Re: A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! by Nobody: 9:03am On Jan 28, 2020
Men send nudes too? grin grin

1 Like

Re: A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! by Starkid3010(m): 9:03am On Jan 28, 2020
BOYLOVABLE1:

Please what will i do?

you have got nothing to lose.
Block him on both fb and phone.

Once you did he wouldn't have any choice than to forget....
But once he knows you're scared he will use that against you

1 Like

Re: A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! by fergie001: 9:04am On Jan 28, 2020
ppogba:
You do not need to bother.

There is nothing in your nude that eyes have not seen before.

Na today?
I wonder, my bro....for asaya orientation camp that year..males and females dey bathe outside nah....mtchew
Re: A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! by Orpe7(m): 9:04am On Jan 28, 2020
CYBERWEAVER:

Bro. No video call?
Are you from the stone age?
I guess your mind was telling you how to move from Nigeria to India as the Kano boy is about moving also � � �

Even video call can be screen shot
Re: A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! by Awoo88: 9:05am On Jan 28, 2020
BOYLOVABLE1:

I only worried about my relatives and my Christian life, am not in any relationship
Which Christian life!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

17-Year-Old Virgin Girl Raped 4-Year-Old Boy In Zambia 'Lacked Man To Sleep With / '1 Million Boys' Robbers: Elderly Women Carry Cutlasses To Protect Themselves / Graduate Posts Girl’s Nude Pictures Online, Teenager Alleges Rape (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.