Stats: 3,158,426 members, 7,836,709 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! (86051 Views)

SOS!!! Someone Is Blackmailing My Female Friend With Her Nudes / Help! A Loan App Agent Keeps Blackmailing Me / Woman Devastated After Her Nude Picture Was Released On Social Media. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! by Ten06(m): 9:57am On Jan 28, 2020
Men nude are not valuable these days, but you still went ahead to foolishly sent out your nude. Please, simply tell her to do her worse. You won't bear the shame for long
Re: A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! by lucky4west: 9:58am On Jan 28, 2020
just lock up and pretend you do not know anything about it....check your friends page and see if anything has been published and counter it by talking to your friends otherwise stay mute and do not pick their calls...once u are not panicking or afraid they will lose the hold they have on you....their gamble is that you will be afraid and subject urself to their blackmail but when they see u are not scared they will forget it and leave you alone....but pray your grand children do not stumble on it later in life...why send full nude picx to people online? u de mad ni?
Re: A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! by rill: 10:02am On Jan 28, 2020
If the OP nah female, una go dey call her olosho and all sorts of BS names.
Op this ur matter confuse me pass u.
Re: A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! by Nobody: 10:02am On Jan 28, 2020
BOYLOVABLE1:
A lady send me a friend request on facebook since early last year which I accepted, from there we started chatting.

According to her that she's from India and she will love to marry, we talked a lot. I asked her so many questions about her and she said so many things that she a single mother.

After two months she went off and I also moved on. Just last week Friday, she appears again telling me that her account was hacked.

She has been sending me pictures also request for mine which I did send, she send both nude pics.

On Friday she also wants me to send mine which I declined. After much persuasion, I sent her my nude, she insisted that she wants to see my full unclad pic.
To cut the story shorter, immediately I sent her my full unclad pic, the next thing I saw was:

"You dey craze, I resemble your mate?". I should better comply or else....
When she is through with me I will know my myself.

I just weak, immediately I blocked her on Facebook. I think she wants to use my unclad pic to scam me. She has been calling me but I refuse to pick the call.

Please what will i do?

Don't mind mind my English construction.

Change your friends list settings to private so she won't be able to contact your friends. After that, unfriend her and mark her as spam. Change number if possible
Re: A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! by sofiscatedmoron: 10:02am On Jan 28, 2020
BOYLOVABLE1:
A lady send me a friend request on facebook since early last year which I accepted, from there we started chatting.

According to her that she's from India and she will love to marry, we talked a lot. I asked her so many questions about her and she said so many things that she a single mother.

After two months she went off and I also moved on. Just last week Friday, she appears again telling me that her account was hacked.

She has been sending me pictures also request for mine which I did send, she send both nude pics.

On Friday she also wants me to send mine which I declined. After much persuasion, I sent her my nude, she insisted that she wants to see my full unclad pic.
To cut the story shorter, immediately I sent her my full unclad pic, the next thing I saw was:

I just weak, immediately I blocked her on Facebook. I think she wants to use my unclad pic to scam me. She has been calling me but I refuse to pick the call.

Please what will i do?

so y are u sending your nude to a woman from india, a poor 3rd world country for that matter
Re: A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! by nsesam(m): 10:02am On Jan 28, 2020
Guy you messed up, on no account should you have send your nude to anyone not to talk ofof a STEANGER. You should have made a video call instead
Re: A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! by sofiscatedmoron: 10:02am On Jan 28, 2020
Re: A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! by Eberex(m): 10:03am On Jan 28, 2020
If I were you, the best thing to do now is to look for a professional photoshop skilled person. Let him have your nude and let him photoshop ADAM and EVE beside you, they too must be nude too. Let it be like someone used your face as nude, you sha get.

So that by the time it surface on the net, people go feel say na photoshop.

Re: A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! by Lordbucci2: 10:06am On Jan 28, 2020
U are a big fool...
Re: A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! by sisisioge: 10:07am On Jan 28, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin

When they keep asking be wary biko...you now sent the one you couldn't use "it wasn't me" phrase for grin. Ode.
Re: A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! by tammie24: 10:09am On Jan 28, 2020
Ladylite:
Choi

Bros the matter go hard small o.

First check if she has mutual friends with you, then contact those mutual friends with screenshots of your chat with her and tell them she is a scammer.

Tell her you do not have a bank app too, so she will accept to drop details. Give her a remote location far from a bank.

Change your settings on Facebook and use a mock location.

Then post pictures of yourself and set the location to another country or place where the scammer will be confused and can not think of how to get you to send cash.

If she has no mutual friends with you simply change number.

Next time NEVER ALLOW A STRANGER KNOW MORE OF YOUR DETAILS THAN YOU KNOW OF THEIRS

And never share things online. It's never private.

Report the matter to a police station and also the bank and the account will be freezed then the police will trace the phone number for you and apprehend the thief.

And you can come back here to expose it because am sure you are not the only victim.

Also drop the phone number and Facebook profile name or link of the lady her so we can help you bash her online.

Do one or all I have mentioned and thank me later

Finally, she is not a she but a HE.... Preferably a HE-GOAT yahoo boy
Re: A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! by Perfecttouchade: 10:10am On Jan 28, 2020
grin grin e get one particular part that got me rofl
BOYLOVABLE1:

Please what will i do?

Re: A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! by efighter: 10:12am On Jan 28, 2020
BOYLOVABLE1:

Please what will i do?

ASEWO !!!! Male Prostitute...

Re: A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! by Cyoung4real(m): 10:12am On Jan 28, 2020
Oga you done enter. There is nothing you can do better than prepare for the worst because the person that wasted 4 months of his time to get your nude won't back down unless you settle him (and you will continue to settle till God knows when) or you tell him to publish the nude and you bear the consequences. But you be bug mumu if this your story is true, like you no get sense abi your village people dey follow? You dey Lagos and you no wise, Charlie you no go wise again I swear. Even if you deactivate your account and block him, he still has many mutual friends with you and he can tag them in your nude post and casala go burst from there. I won't advice you to send him money because you go send tire and all this ones telling you to drop his number and username. The person fit know you well well and Even if the account is block, he can create another one and leak the nude. My brother you are sitting on a long thing. After this one you go learn your lessons.
Re: A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! by petuniaevents(f): 10:13am On Jan 28, 2020
Oyo..
Ibadan..

Good morning!

To have a remarkable event two things are involved:
1: great planning and 2 : wonderful service delivery.

To give that event an irresistible flavour because that is what we know how to do best give us a call today.
@petunia events services
Call/WhatsApp +2347065574265.

We cover ....
*Decoration
*Catering.
*planning and guest list management.
Rentals (chairs.tables.tents.marquees.mist fans.tableclothes. chaircovers. Tie backs. Lounges. Cocktail tables etc )

Call us on 07065574265
For more perusal, check our IG @petuniaevents
Oya☎☎☎ or ��� we are ready.....
Re: A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! by agarawu23(m): 10:13am On Jan 28, 2020
BOYLOVABLE1:

Yes bro she as been
calling me with airtel line
is like you just come Lagos. He is calling you with Airtel line and u think he is in Abroad?
Re: A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! by lawrenzofrings: 10:14am On Jan 28, 2020
Send another pics
Re: A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! by jta2012(m): 10:14am On Jan 28, 2020
This LDR scam now bn spiced wt blacmail,jx ignore the threat,calm down n tell pple ,he is ur look alike n back ur claim wt supreme court verdict that says that only the owner of the original can confirm its genuiness...n go n sin no more...
Re: A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! by shayomicheal7(m): 10:14am On Jan 28, 2020
BOYLOVABLE1:

Please what will i do?

You be fool ooo you sent nude pics.s someone you haven't meet before...
Re: A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! by magzey: 10:15am On Jan 28, 2020
Your name na moomoo grin grin

Re: A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! by 4ckz: 10:16am On Jan 28, 2020
BOYLOVABLE1:

Please what will i do?

This format wey don old...

Bros leave the idiot, no pic the calls, nor text back, trust me, the mata go die like that.

If you have enough money, and you want to make an example of the fool, contact the relevant people, na facebook, easy to track the fool.

If you no get the money to track am, ignore am.
Re: A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! by Nobody: 10:17am On Jan 28, 2020
BOYLOVABLE1:

Please what will i do?

Simcards are now mostly registered in nigeria so it's likely that the Airtel line she has been calling u with is registered and can easily be used to trace dem criminals.

Send me a whatsapp message - 08060395950.
Re: A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! by Zubydeangelo(m): 10:17am On Jan 28, 2020
BOYLOVABLE1:

Please what will i do?

Send her another one...JJC
Re: A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! by shogsman(m): 10:17am On Jan 28, 2020
If I was I'm your position I'd just horse laugh can't even remember the number of people that has my nude pictures.it's a well groomed b!g dick who cares.
Re: A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! by kharyhordhe(m): 10:18am On Jan 28, 2020
BOYLOVABLE1:

Please what will i do?

check my siggy no stories
Re: A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! by obailala(m): 10:23am On Jan 28, 2020
BOYLOVABLE1:

Please what will i do?

Its bad enough to send nude pictures, but sometimes I wonder whether people who send their nudes complete with their face on it are even normal upstairs. But this case takes the crown, sending complete nudes to a total stranger, an absolute confirmation of madness!

Re: A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! by onyxo76(m): 10:23am On Jan 28, 2020
when will you stop this foolishness for God's sake ? has it ever occurred to you that the person may not be actually what exists on social media ,so may stupid and foolish people all around.
Re: A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! by eddieguru(m): 10:23am On Jan 28, 2020
I just can't believe a Nigeria guy will foolishly send nude to a non-existing India lady...haba!

Wish kind jonesing be this la?...

for my area we call jonesing people "whitemen"

Guy you be "whiteman" grin cheesy cheesy cool
Re: A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! by tunize(m): 10:24am On Jan 28, 2020
This o.o you funny finish now u ar talking about xtian life, so u nvr thought of it before u started sending nudes u see ur life. Common sense not common.
Re: A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! by Emrixx(f): 10:24am On Jan 28, 2020
Uncle wen mumu
Re: A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! by Mindlesskid: 10:25am On Jan 28, 2020
BOYLOVABLE1:

Please what will i do?

You are not serious did u ask us what to do before sending ur nude... Do whatever you like... This kind yamayama tins for front page.
Re: A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! by Orpe7(m): 10:27am On Jan 28, 2020
Trojan8:

Sigh

The essence of the video call is to see the supposed Indian woman not what you are saying.

If you put it that way.
Atleast he would know if he is been catfished or not

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

17-Year-Old Virgin Girl Raped 4-Year-Old Boy In Zambia 'Lacked Man To Sleep With / '1 Million Boys' Robbers: Elderly Women Carry Cutlasses To Protect Themselves / Graduate Posts Girl’s Nude Pictures Online, Teenager Alleges Rape (pictured)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99