Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,428 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! (86045 Views)

SOS!!! Someone Is Blackmailing My Female Friend With Her Nudes / Help! A Loan App Agent Keeps Blackmailing Me / Woman Devastated After Her Nude Picture Was Released On Social Media. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! by Nobody: 10:30am On Jan 28, 2020
This is one of the reasons why I deleted fb messenger from my phone and I never log in to fb using PC. Too many jobless scammers.
Re: A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! by Goalnaldo(m): 10:30am On Jan 28, 2020
Ladycewhy:
"you dey craze ,i resemble your mate? Better comply or else"

From the tone of the pidgin ,thats a yahoo boy waiting to cash out. grin

he wants to Cash out because e no wan hear say Manchester United cut him ticket cheesy yeyenatu grin
Re: A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! by ogorwyne(f): 10:31am On Jan 28, 2020
Liposure:
nice knowing u
You know me already? That's a fast one smiley. How are you?
Re: A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! by Emrixx(f): 10:31am On Jan 28, 2020
First of all, u not picking the call makes d supposed lady to know u are scared, weak and vulnerable, u need take away fear from ur mind pick ur phone up and call the person if possible distribute the number to ur pals to call too and also threaten the voice behind. U and ur pals can even pretend to be tracking the number believe me u will never get a call from that person again.

Re: A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! by showafrica(m): 10:32am On Jan 28, 2020
BOYLOVABLE1:
A lady send me a friend request on facebook since early last year which I accepted, from there we started chatting.

According to her that she's from India and she will love to marry, we talked a lot. I asked her so many questions about her and she said so many things that she a single mother.

After two months she went off and I also moved on. Just last week Friday, she appears again telling me that her account was hacked.

She has been sending me pictures also request for mine which I did send, she send both nude pics.

On Friday she also wants me to send mine which I declined. After much persuasion, I sent her my nude, she insisted that she wants to see my full unclad pic.
To cut the story shorter, immediately I sent her my full unclad pic, the next thing I saw was:

"You dey craze, I resemble your mate?". I should better comply or else....
When she is through with me I will know my myself.

I just weak, immediately I blocked her on Facebook. I think she wants to use my unclad pic to scam me. She has been calling me but I refuse to pick the call.

Please what will i do?

Don't mind mind my English construction.

I assume you are a man... Let me tell you, a mans unclothedness does not worth a penny. If she like, let her show it to your wife or mother, just deny it and tell them is photoshop,.case closed. Dont disturb us here again.

Re: A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! by Altimatic27: 10:36am On Jan 28, 2020
BOYLOVABLE1:
A lady send me a friend request on facebook since early last year which I accepted, from there we started chatting.

According to her that she's from India and she will love to marry, we talked a lot. I asked her so many questions about her and she said so many things that she a single mother.

After two months she went off and I also moved on. Just last week Friday, she appears again telling me that her account was hacked.

She has been sending me pictures also request for mine which I did send, she send both nude pics.

On Friday she also wants me to send mine which I declined. After much persuasion, I sent her my nude, she insisted that she wants to see my full unclad pic.
To cut the story shorter, immediately I sent her my full unclad pic, the next thing I saw was:

I just weak, immediately I blocked her on Facebook. I think she wants to use my unclad pic to scam me. She has been calling me but I refuse to pick the call.

Please what will i do?

You are a shame of a nikka what the Bleep is wrong with your nudes do you have a small joy s
Re: A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! by Altimatic27: 10:37am On Jan 28, 2020
Altimatic27:

You are a shame of a nikka what the Bleep is wrong with your nudes do you have a small joy s

I will send more
Re: A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! by Whiteways: 10:38am On Jan 28, 2020
Mr mumuni, where is the nudes. Dss can track the traitor for u.

With all the problem this country is facing u are there sending nudes to a complete stranger.

Im happy that youve got some advice here but you still need a bitter truth. What is really making you too much happy? Dont be a fool.
Re: A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! by AscentSolutions: 10:39am On Jan 28, 2020
BOYLOVABLE1:

Please what will i do?

Block them and report them to facebook.
Re: A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! by Nobody: 10:40am On Jan 28, 2020
Imagine, are u that stupid? y did u take a nude picture of urself in d first place let alone of sending it to some1 u don't trust, u don't know her family or frnd, u don't hv her own nude pic too. Anyway birds of a feather flock together.
Re: A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! by Nobody: 10:41am On Jan 28, 2020
Just like many ppl have said here, it is a scam. No chick existed. Dudes played u and they r all here in Naija.

Funny thing is that some of us have been in such situations, home and abroad.

Your best bet; ignore them. Block the line and say nothing. U seem Christian, so pray for forgiveness if that mentally helps u absolve urself of this little slack. It is not a big deal.

In fact, u are a star. They should eat the pishure. Tell them Dasuks says they can eat it. Bloody homos. See their nonsense format. Dey find prick and balls, instead of doing high level runs. Mtchew.

My guy bone it! Dont show any weakness. if not u no go see monthly salary chop again for the next four years. Pls stay safe for your people.

Oya in 3..2..1.. forget about it! It's been solved. They better print it for roadside billboards, unless they're not serious.
Re: A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! by KaptainAfrika: 10:42am On Jan 28, 2020
Okay.
Re: A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! by OChimex: 10:44am On Jan 28, 2020
Ladylite:
Choi

Bros the matter go hard small o.

First check if she has mutual friends with you, then contact those mutual friends with screenshots of your chat with her and tell them she is a scammer.

Tell her you do not have a bank app too, so she will accept to drop details. Give her a remote location far from a bank.

Change your settings on Facebook and use a mock location.

Then post pictures of yourself and set the location to another country or place where the scammer will be confused and can not think of how to get you to send cash.

If she has no mutual friends with you simply change number.

Next time NEVER ALLOW A STRANGER KNOW MORE OF YOUR DETAILS THAN YOU KNOW OF THEIRS

And never share things online. It's never private.

Report the matter to a police station and also the bank and the account will be freezed then the police will trace the phone number for you and apprehend the thief.

And you can come back here to expose it because am sure you are not the only victim.

Also drop the phone number and Facebook profile name or link of the lady her so we can help you bash her online.

Do one or all I have mentioned and thank me later

Finally, she is not a she but a HE.... Preferably a HE-GOAT yahoo boy

You might be right, but so long protocol that might be confusing to the guy. also with these numerous smart moves, the criminal might sense danger and become hostile.

I might suggest he plays along and ask for bank details of the criminals, then pretends he is eager to send money, get the criminal department of police and the bank involved with the bank details, the money can be paid and the account placed on watch list. Anyway the police might do the rest.....
Re: A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! by Ladylite: 10:45am On Jan 28, 2020
Mikkystorm:

This doesn't mean anything. The So called scammer in question already knows he's a Nigerian. Moreover, the scammer might already know where he stays. Before Nudes are being transmitted online, full details would have been sent. And it's obvious the guy has uncovered all his life history to the so called Indian lady.
Anyways, the highest the scammer can do with the picture is threaten him. Nothing else! The picture go dey him phone.
Just don't have any connection with the guy. Block all lines, all forms of connection between you both, and case solved.
worry less and be careful next time.

Did you know apostle Chris omashola was exposed this way? Which one is the highest the scammer can do is threaten..... See, naija is hot o, they will post it online.. You don't want to mess with these guys, if they can not chop from. You they will ruin you. It's is as simple as that.

You are inexperienced when it comes to such scammers.
Re: A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! by Hisroyalbadmeat(m): 10:45am On Jan 28, 2020
Oh gosh, here is another one angry
Re: A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! by brosammy(m): 10:46am On Jan 28, 2020
Immortality has eaten deep in this generation, Mr lover boy sending your nacked picture to one strangers simply means what? you love her or she love you?. Any girl or woman that request for your nude is a typical example of prostitute, I don't know how youth of nowadays lack virtue to this extent.

Re: A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! by Ebenezar2020(m): 10:46am On Jan 28, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

Stop being an Ediot.... The person who was calling you was NOT the girl in the pics and instead that was the accomplice to these scammers. If that babe was using Airtel number then she therefore has to be in Nigeria, so why didn't you ever meet her in real life, duh?! Why didnt you ever have a video call with her (to confirm her identity)?! You sound as someone really young OR very clueless....

Some foolish Nigerian scammers created a FB profile with a fake picture, then sent you friend request, had some 9ja babe call you to pretend she was the actual babe in the pics....when they got your nekkid picture they finally insulted you in proper 9ja lingo, and you are still here thinking that the babe is actually real?!?!?!

[img]https://media1./images/30eec8a6e43b44a8928bbab3bdb61036/tenor.gif[/img]
the guy is probably a village boy..
can u imagine him spewing trash that's he's worried about his christian reputation??
well I Once hacked into a lady's account and saw her inbox full of her nudes and also a self acclaimed pastor also sending his "preek" to her.
I'm just tired of this Devil incarnates bringing shame to Christ.

Re: A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! by Nobody: 10:46am On Jan 28, 2020
Brother wey mumu
Sister wey mumu
Who mumu pass
Re: A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! by odinga1of: 10:50am On Jan 28, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

Xtian life.....?! Yet you are sending half nekkid pics to online strangers...?!

That's OP problem, Christian life made him to become an idiot and refuse to conform to reality of life.

Yeye scammer de chat u, u couldn't decode it immediately.

Re: A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! by olamiide327(m): 10:51am On Jan 28, 2020
Blackmail her too. You guys have been sending and receiving ��
Re: A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! by Oblongata: 10:53am On Jan 28, 2020
Photoshop the pics with different types of heads and flood the internet with it

Slip the original inside

Woe unto blackmailers
Re: A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! by nairamaniac: 10:56am On Jan 28, 2020
Iv never heard of a guy being this concerned about his nude going all over the cyber space.

Male generals dont have any value.

Your small/big preek won't even hit front page of nairaland.

If it was a female, it wd have been much different.

NB: I'm a man like u
Re: A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! by onumza: 10:57am On Jan 28, 2020
pls SIr what pleasure do u get exchanging nude pictures? that's the first mistake u made.
Re: A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! by Nobody: 11:00am On Jan 28, 2020
BOYLOVABLE1:

I only worried about my relatives and my Christian life, am not in any relationship
hahaha hahaha hypocrite!! It is your type the devil is using to do chewing stick! You better repent fully grin
Re: A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! by Homguy(m): 11:01am On Jan 28, 2020
BOYLOVABLE1:

Please what will i do?

unfriend her and set your Facebook account to private mode so only your friends can see anything about you.
Re: A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! by Ebenezar2020(m): 11:04am On Jan 28, 2020
Misspull99:
It's a full-body massage that includes your legs, arms, hands and feet , your neck and your back , your stomach and your buttocks. It helps your heart and arteries stay healthy and youthful.

I'm an experienced, patient, attentive therapist that loves her job and am looking forward to giving you the best massage you've ever had in your life.

Wanna try me! smiley Please be sure to call if you are looking for a professional massage therapist.
call or WhatsApp us.
do u give Happy ending after the massage?

Re: A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! by massalati(m): 11:04am On Jan 28, 2020
BOYLOVABLE1:

I only worried about my relatives and my Christian life, am not in any relationship

christain life kill u there when you were busy sending nude where was your brain?
Re: A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! by Unrated900(m): 11:07am On Jan 28, 2020
Ladylite:
Choi

Bros the matter go hard small o.

First check if she has mutual friends with you, then contact those mutual friends with screenshots of your chat with her and tell them she is a scammer.

Tell her you do not have a bank app too, so she will accept to drop details. Give her a remote location far from a bank.

Change your settings on Facebook and use a mock location.

Then post pictures of yourself and set the location to another country or place where the scammer will be confused and can not think of how to get you to send cash.

If she has no mutual friends with you simply change number.

Next time NEVER ALLOW A STRANGER KNOW MORE OF YOUR DETAILS THAN YOU KNOW OF THEIRS

And never share things online. It's never private.

Report the matter to a police station and also the bank and the account will be freezed then the police will trace the phone number for you and apprehend the thief.

And you can come back here to expose it because am sure you are not the only victim.

Also drop the phone number and Facebook profile name or link of the lady her so we can help you bash her online.

Do one or all I have mentioned and thank me later

Finally, she is not a she but a HE.... Preferably a HE-GOAT yahoo boy

All this your analysis shows you are a confirm yahoo boy
With this your format you just gave someone
Anyway I respect you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

17-Year-Old Virgin Girl Raped 4-Year-Old Boy In Zambia 'Lacked Man To Sleep With / '1 Million Boys' Robbers: Elderly Women Carry Cutlasses To Protect Themselves / Graduate Posts Girl’s Nude Pictures Online, Teenager Alleges Rape (pictured)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94