Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,955 members, 7,838,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Outrage As RMAFC Says Politicians’ Pay May Go Up - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Outrage As RMAFC Says Politicians’ Pay May Go Up (17765 Views)

Tinubu Appoints Desmond Akawor As RMAFC Federal Commissioner / INEC Says Politicians Can’t Bypass BVAS Through Bought PVC / RMAFC Sets 2020 For Politicians Pay Cut (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Outrage As RMAFC Says Politicians’ Pay May Go Up by masterflowx(m): 9:38am On Jan 28, 2020
solmusdesigns:

RMAFC is independent of Buhari's office, feel free to read the RMAFC act so as not to wrongly blame Buhari

Mr Man, no office that is independent in this Bubu government

INEC for example, are they independent?
Re: Outrage As RMAFC Says Politicians’ Pay May Go Up by solmusdesigns: 9:41am On Jan 28, 2020
masterflowx:

Mr Man, no office that is independent in this Bubu government

INEC for example, are they independent?

yes they are, didnt INEC declare APC candidate in Rivers State null and void, what did almighty Buhari do? or Zamfara that INEC disregarded a faction and favoured another what happened? did buhari change anything? what of Oyo?
Re: Outrage As RMAFC Says Politicians’ Pay May Go Up by naxclimpsey(m): 9:49am On Jan 28, 2020
Re: Outrage As RMAFC Says Politicians’ Pay May Go Up by jaxxy(m): 10:22am On Jan 28, 2020
We are paying politicians so much not for fixing the country by destroying it and living the next generation with no great future.

What a redundant country.
Re: Outrage As RMAFC Says Politicians’ Pay May Go Up by solmusdesigns: 10:49am On Jan 28, 2020
Eziah:
[s][/s]

hehehe!! bleh bleh bleh.. kiss this account good bye.. your ban loading in 54321....
Re: Outrage As RMAFC Says Politicians’ Pay May Go Up by Alekai: 10:59am On Jan 28, 2020
[s]
solmusdesigns:

hehehe!! bleh bleh bleh.. kiss this account good bye.. your ban loading in 54321....
[/s]
Re: Outrage As RMAFC Says Politicians’ Pay May Go Up by Ustec: 11:38am On Jan 28, 2020
Renerd:

In reply to your picture, if you really need something, you have to work for it, everybody deserves a good life, but good living can't be given to you, you have to work for it, in the best possible way, depending on how big your dream and desire is.
Those children can actually become a world leader tomorrow, if they only know how to dream and tirelessly pursue that dream
Like seriously undecided
People like you have no sympathy for the less privilege,
Those children did nothing wrong to find themselves in such situation,nature puts them there.

How will they become world leaders tomorrow if the government did not provide the necessary provisions in their upbringing.
Because you were born into a rich family does not make you better than them.

People like you only go to church or mosque for going sake.
We keep growing by growing up others.
Re: Outrage As RMAFC Says Politicians’ Pay May Go Up by Nobody: 11:46am On Jan 28, 2020
Ustec:

Like seriously undecided
People like you have no sympathy for the less privilege,
Those children did nothing wrong to find themselves in such situation,nature puts them there.

How will they become world leaders tomorrow if the government did not provide the necessary provisions in their upbringing.
Because you were born into a rich family does not make you better than them.

People like you only go to church or mosque for going sake.
We keep growing by growing up others.
The only thing these children need is education, no matter how little it is, they can become whatever they wish to become.
Like you said, nature put them in such situation, it is to learn, strive, grow, thrive and make a difference. I was born into a worse-case scenario, and I never even grew to meet my parents alive, with non to guide me or put me through I pick my book, study and gain the knowledge to succeed in life, truly not everyone are as strong, or self a motivated. But I do believe that if everyone given an opportunity to acquire knowledge, they will definitely find a way to overcome their problem. You know what, non can bring anybody out of poverty, yes you may be helped if you had a plan, but you still need to work hard/smart, to reach the level of financial breakthrough.
Wishing for someone to just dash you money that will break you through financial difficulty is a very foolish conception. Get knowledge, come out with a plan that will benefit both the Humanuty and your self, only then can you get help if you truly needs it, if you don't need help, you will surely come up with a plan that will get you fulfilling your ambition.
And I aren't against charity, at least they are kids, but I'm talking about their future, not their present state. A man's present state never defines his future, his thoughts did.
And stop the habit of blaming the government for everything, help yourself, wait for no one.
Re: Outrage As RMAFC Says Politicians’ Pay May Go Up by themanderon: 12:25pm On Jan 28, 2020
O ye foolish Nigerians how long shalt it take for thou to see that all these evil politicians don't mean well for you. They said Nigeria is not generating enough and went on a mad incremental spree on almost everything one can think of, its now clear what the increments is meant for. To further line their deep insatiable and greedy pockets and increase your yokes further.
They shouted change and now its 5yrs down the line and no one is holding these crooks to all the white elephant promises they made.
2023 is around the corner and the same crooks will come around and spin some more fictitious promises and the same gullibles will fight themselves and still vote these rogues. Who hath cursed this nation so How long wilt thou continue in this endless cycle of foolishness
Re: Outrage As RMAFC Says Politicians’ Pay May Go Up by Emmerlee(m): 1:51pm On Jan 28, 2020
Dem don increase tax, next thing na to "embezzle" the money through increased pay packages grin
Re: Outrage As RMAFC Says Politicians’ Pay May Go Up by citizenY(m): 2:25pm On Jan 28, 2020
Virginnn:
Who else did not bother to read the long episode

I have not bothered myself after reading the caption.

It will be very interesting to know who fixes the remuneration of the fantastically generous board and members of staff of this revenue allocating parastatal.

I expect their own remuneration to be higher than any beneficiary.
Re: Outrage As RMAFC Says Politicians’ Pay May Go Up by Virginnn(f): 10:12pm On Jan 28, 2020
Unruffledgrace:

I read the entire write up and I have gathered relevant pieces of information that can help me talk intelligently

I dare say you are part of the problem if you don't care to learn about the several ways your government is motgaging your future and that of your children but would rather masturbate on top BBNaija and other useless gossips and trend

Well done...fish brain
Shuo. you are simply venting your anger on the wrong person. Abeg park well. No be me do you
Re: Outrage As RMAFC Says Politicians’ Pay May Go Up by Virginnn(f): 10:16pm On Jan 28, 2020
PrayerSlayer1:

I did bother to read the "long episode". Go back to your Telemundo; till your village people decide to sell you, then publish the advert online and you see it and pass just because you don't bother to read " long episodes".

Mtcheww! You don't need to broadcast to us you didn't read the post. There's no award for it.
Can you please just go back and read this comment of yours? Are you proud this is coming from you?
Re: Outrage As RMAFC Says Politicians’ Pay May Go Up by Unruffledgrace(m): 7:22am On Jan 30, 2020
Virginnn:

Shuo. you are simply venting your anger on the wrong person. Abeg park well. No be me do you
Did you say do?
What has doing someone gone to with your mental laziness
Re: Outrage As RMAFC Says Politicians’ Pay May Go Up by Virginnn(f): 2:37am On Jan 31, 2020
Unruffledgrace:
Did you say do? What has doing someone gone to with your mental laziness
Mr Mental Giant, is it your laziness?
Re: Outrage As RMAFC Says Politicians’ Pay May Go Up by maximusprime2000: 4:16pm On Jun 22, 2020
https://www.nairaland.com/5942435/nigerian-youths-lets-get-together
#Nigeriamasseslivematters# Let the Revolution Begins
Re: Outrage As RMAFC Says Politicians’ Pay May Go Up by StubbornGENIUS: 4:18pm On Jun 22, 2020
Virginn Kwa!Hian,ooo!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari Visits Emir Of Kano HRH Aminu Ado (Photos) / EFCC Detains Badeh, To Hold Amosu Over Arms Deal / Buhari Orders Re-negotiation Of Mtn’s N780bn Fine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.