Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,961 members, 7,838,422 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Outrage As RMAFC Says Politicians’ Pay May Go Up - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Outrage As RMAFC Says Politicians’ Pay May Go Up (17766 Views)

Tinubu Appoints Desmond Akawor As RMAFC Federal Commissioner / INEC Says Politicians Can’t Bypass BVAS Through Bought PVC / RMAFC Sets 2020 For Politicians Pay Cut (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Outrage As RMAFC Says Politicians’ Pay May Go Up by solmusdesigns: 7:21am On Jan 28, 2020
masterflowx:

We should continue deceiving ourselves.
When we talk of corruption, GEJ government is a learner compare to Bubu's own.

No be me talk am ooo

RMAFC is independent of Buhari's office, feel free to read the RMAFC act so as not to wrongly blame Buhari
Re: Outrage As RMAFC Says Politicians’ Pay May Go Up by Captainrambo2: 7:21am On Jan 28, 2020
post=86168172:

It is only the people that want to go mad suddenly before 2020 Valentine's day that will think about increasing any political holder salary.

The pay cut should be brought down drastically or they should be paid per sitting ( talking about the Senators) as for the others, let's start with slashing their salaries down by 50% including governors, local government Chairmen, ministers and of course the salary of our darling Daddy!
sycophants. 1 billion naira food nir reach your darling daddy again ba undecided

1 Like

Re: Outrage As RMAFC Says Politicians’ Pay May Go Up by NaijaOlosho(f): 7:22am On Jan 28, 2020
grin
Re: Outrage As RMAFC Says Politicians’ Pay May Go Up by NaijaOlosho(f): 7:24am On Jan 28, 2020
post=86168172:

It is only the people that want to go mad suddenly before 2020 Valentine's day that will think about increasing any political holder salary.

The pay cut should be brought down drastically or they should be paid per sitting ( talking about the Senators) as for the others, let's start with slashing their salaries down by 50% including governors, local government Chairmen, ministers and of course the salary of our darling Daddy!

Get lost, people like you shouldn't comment on this post.

Enjoy your next level

1 Like

Re: Outrage As RMAFC Says Politicians’ Pay May Go Up by Nobody: 7:24am On Jan 28, 2020
Roon9:

Aren't you gonna praise baba for this or you don't want your 30k this month?
LMAO...I think they've advised him to tone it down a bit. Unlike b4 used to defend stupidity but now he avoid a those threads cos he ends up making a fool of his paymasters

1 Like

Re: Outrage As RMAFC Says Politicians’ Pay May Go Up by drakeskull(m): 7:24am On Jan 28, 2020
What does MURIC have to say about this grin

1 Like

Re: Outrage As RMAFC Says Politicians’ Pay May Go Up by israelmao(m): 7:25am On Jan 28, 2020
I tell you sincerely from my heart that the worst of this government is yet to come.
Re: Outrage As RMAFC Says Politicians’ Pay May Go Up by Etisoul(m): 7:25am On Jan 28, 2020
I don't understand this country

Politicians and other public office holders wanting their pay raised when they had the ordinary worker toil too hard before a new national minimum wage was agreed (and some states are yet to implement). What kind of misdo?

I wish the review will come downwards to help reduce cost of governance. But that's just my wish. Those people have their plans already. I mean who no like better things.

Re: Outrage As RMAFC Says Politicians’ Pay May Go Up by AreaFada2: 7:26am On Jan 28, 2020
Louisananda7:
It will get to a boiling point, give it time.

Abi o. Just leave them.

These politicians are endangering Nigerian unity and stability a million times more than Sowore, Kanu/IPOB, MEND and Boko combined.

Their impunity is exactly the oxygen that revolution needs.

1 Like

Re: Outrage As RMAFC Says Politicians’ Pay May Go Up by optimistD(m): 7:27am On Jan 28, 2020
Idiots
Re: Outrage As RMAFC Says Politicians’ Pay May Go Up by Opeyemi4real(m): 7:27am On Jan 28, 2020
Kudos to Mr corruption fighter

3 Likes

Re: Outrage As RMAFC Says Politicians’ Pay May Go Up by anonimi: 7:27am On Jan 28, 2020
post=86168146:
If this trash is true ,
This is an insult to Nigerians.
We will never take this.

These kids below are the ones that need wardrobe allowance, or anything increament in their lives.
And vehicles that will be taking them to and from school.
Not our senators or any , retired, sitting, standing or crawling politicians .

A good and better Nigeria is all we want.

God bless Nigeria.

Are you admitting that your barawo bubu has not been fighting corruption since 2015?
No, you can't be serious. grin

2 Likes

Re: Outrage As RMAFC Says Politicians’ Pay May Go Up by 9jaMp3Lyrics: 7:27am On Jan 28, 2020
WOW!!!!!!!!!!

Check on Shakira net worth
Re: Outrage As RMAFC Says Politicians’ Pay May Go Up by naxclimpsey(m): 7:28am On Jan 28, 2020
Our only problem in this country is Leadership. I don't blame the government for this misfortune that has hit us hard. I blamed the pepper seller out there, the vulcanizer, the shoe maker, the students and the educated illiterate among others that takes money during elections. We shouldn't expect change in lifestyle to a better one when we voted by collecting either cash or raw food products. This country has been bedevilled by conscience free leaders.

For those glamouring for the break up of this country. Let me hint you this bitter truth. Even after the break up, the hardship and leadership brouhaha will surge up and we might return to extinction as separate states. These leaders up there do no love us. This Buhari regime has thought me a great lesson not to believe anyone after the much promises that looks like it is achievable. Mind you, I didnt vote for him before you call for my head.
Re: Outrage As RMAFC Says Politicians’ Pay May Go Up by anonimi: 7:28am On Jan 28, 2020

1 Like

Re: Outrage As RMAFC Says Politicians’ Pay May Go Up by anonimi: 7:30am On Jan 28, 2020
naxclimpsey:
Our only problem in this country is Leadership. I don't blame the government for this misfortune that has hit us hard. I blamed the pepper seller out there, the vulcanizer, the shoe maker, the students and the educated illiterate among others that takes money during elections. We shouldn't expect change in lifestyle to a better one when we voted by collecting either cash or raw food products. This country has been bedevilled by conscience free leaders.

Why are you so confused?
You blame the leaders as the ONLY problem then go on to list other people?

3 Likes

Re: Outrage As RMAFC Says Politicians’ Pay May Go Up by friday2011(m): 7:30am On Jan 28, 2020
olatade:

https://punchng.com/outrage-as-rmafc-says-politicians-pay-may-go-up

Yes ooo, nice move, it must be reviewed upward, so that they can have more money in their bank accounts, nigeria is there business, let them make enough profit, this is what you all wanted, if i hear una complain, i swear I go find you come your house and get you arrested.

Nonsense
Re: Outrage As RMAFC Says Politicians’ Pay May Go Up by Roon9(m): 7:30am On Jan 28, 2020
DominusPrime:

LMAO...I think they've advised him to tone it down a bit. Unlike b4 used to defend stupidity but now he avoid a those threads cos he ends up making a fool of his paymasters

I have noticed it. I feel they reduced the pay shar. Baba isn't as enthusiastic as before
Re: Outrage As RMAFC Says Politicians’ Pay May Go Up by AreaFada2: 7:32am On Jan 28, 2020
anonimi:

Are you admitting that your barawo bubu has not been fighting corruption since 2015?
No, you can't be serious. grin

Kikikikikikiki. cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

Even his suya nor dey sell again. He belleful during GEJ time so he had energy to be huffing and puffing. Him eyes don clear tey tey but too scared of ridicule to admit it on Nairaland. cheesy grin

Abeg who has that meme of original macho superman and ankara cape skinny funny pant local superman? That what Buhari promised Nigerians and what Nigerians got. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Outrage As RMAFC Says Politicians’ Pay May Go Up by Johnsown1(m): 7:32am On Jan 28, 2020
Make them start paying Corp members 40k is my take

Check my signature for genuine land purchase in Enugu at good prices.you will get paid if you refer a client that buys property from us
Re: Outrage As RMAFC Says Politicians’ Pay May Go Up by anonimi: 7:32am On Jan 28, 2020
Maxymilliano:
This must be the biggest joke of the year so far

It is definitely not a joke.
Most Nigerians are too docile and hail their own personal person who is stealing from government and companies by every & any means to bother.

1 Like

Re: Outrage As RMAFC Says Politicians’ Pay May Go Up by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:33am On Jan 28, 2020
Gathering of failures and thieves.
Supporters of criminals that looted and raped our nation are still all gloating in foolishness.
Supporters of the criminals that put our darling nation in this same mess, politicians that made the laws in the first place.
Shameless small time criminals on loose and laughing at their foolishness!

Quote, if this post gets to you as usual.
Barawos!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Outrage As RMAFC Says Politicians’ Pay May Go Up by anonimi: 7:34am On Jan 28, 2020
AreaFada2:
Kikikikikikiki. cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

Even his suya nor dey sell again. He belleful during GEJ time so he had energy to be huffing and puffing. Him eyes don clear tey tey but too scared of ridicule to admit it on Nairaland. cheesy grin

Abeg who has that meme of original macho superman and ankara cape skinny funny pant local superman? That what Buhari promised Nigerians and what Nigerians got. cheesy grin

At your service my Oga. wink

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2829596_img6325197050325_jpeg_jpeg61db8b350e65ada0da8fdf4018fb03e4

1 Like

Re: Outrage As RMAFC Says Politicians’ Pay May Go Up by spartan50(m): 7:35am On Jan 28, 2020
post=86168146:
If this trash is true ,
We will never take this.

These kids below are the ones that need wardrobe allowance, or anything increament in their lives.

God bless Nigeria.

Modify:
This is one of the conditions we gave the government when the issue of minimum wage was hot....
Read below.....

How to pay minimum wage comfortably,

1. Abolish SECURITY VOTE in NIGERIA. Nigeria will pay N45,000 minimum wage comfortably.

2. a) Abolish CONSTITUENCY PROJECT FUNDS
b) Reduce number of ADVISERS to SENATE PRES(2), HOUSE SPEAKER(2), GOVs(4), PRESIDENT(5), VP(2)
c) Reduce current ALL Political Office Holders PAY CHEQUES by 51.5%, without exception
d) Do away with special remuneration to POLITICAL ADVISERS & PUBLIC SERVANTS e.g; Purchase of Private Vehicles, Houses, granting Govt paid Vacations, paying for 1st & Business Class Transportations, etc, etc...
e) Abolish payment of OVERSEAS MEDICAL BILLS for Political Office Holders.
f) Eliminate PRIVATE PRACTICE in public workforce
g) Eliminate participation of Public Workforce in Partisan Politics.
h) Institute EMPLOYMENT BY MERIT, and eliminate UNDEREMPLOYMENT.
i) Review and eliminate allocation of Govt paid POLITICAL AIDES & SUPPORT STAFF to Political Office Holders.

With (1) + (2) Nigeria would pay a minimum wageof N65,000 comfortably....... (3, 4 and 5 To be completed on another thread)

God bless Nigeria
He pain am..

1 Like

Re: Outrage As RMAFC Says Politicians’ Pay May Go Up by anonimi: 7:36am On Jan 28, 2020
post=86168489:
Gathering of failures and thieves

See below as you redeem yourself from the Alliance of Past/Present Crooks, APC broom's winchious effect.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6411447_buharirecessionists_jpege29c2a8004bf6846f6cccb707c3020fd

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2162677_img20150225204321edit_jpeg56bb1cb2db278f716bb3a9df7c4cd726

1 Like

Re: Outrage As RMAFC Says Politicians’ Pay May Go Up by AreaFada2: 7:37am On Jan 28, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Outrage As RMAFC Says Politicians’ Pay May Go Up by baysherpsyche: 7:37am On Jan 28, 2020
Other countries pay politicians considerably for their performance but Nigeria pays huge salary to their own for poor performance. Is it the excutives that is incapable of handling insecurity, economic challenges at both federal and state level or is it the legislators that when they are not rubber stamps, they are sleeping in the chamber. May be, the judiciary, I wouldn't say anything but check our prisons to know how our criminal justice system is fairing.
Re: Outrage As RMAFC Says Politicians’ Pay May Go Up by bayelsaowei(m): 7:38am On Jan 28, 2020
post=86168146:
If this trash is true ,
We will never take this.

God bless Nigeria.

Modify:
This is one of the conditions we gave the government when the issue of minimum wage was hot....
Read below.....

How to pay minimum wage comfortably,

1. Abolish SECURITY VOTE in NIGERIA. Nigeria will pay N45,000 minimum wage comfortably.

2. a) Abolish CONSTITUENCY PROJECT FUNDS
b) Reduce number of ADVISERS to SENATE PRES(2), HOUSE SPEAKER(2), GOVs(4), PRESIDENT(5), VP(2)
c) Reduce current ALL Political Office Holders PAY CHEQUES by 51.5%, without exception
d) Do away with special remuneration to POLITICAL ADVISERS & PUBLIC SERVANTS e.g; Purchase of Private Vehicles, Houses, granting Govt paid Vacations, paying for 1st & Business Class Transportations, etc, etc...
e) Abolish payment of OVERSEAS MEDICAL BILLS for Political Office Holders.
f) Eliminate PRIVATE PRACTICE in public workforce
g) Eliminate participation of Public Workforce in Partisan Politics.
h) Institute EMPLOYMENT BY MERIT, and eliminate UNDEREMPLOYMENT.
i) Review and eliminate allocation of Govt paid POLITICAL AIDES & SUPPORT STAFF to Political Office Holders.

With (1) + (2) Nigeria would pay a minimum wageof N65,000 comfortably....... (3, 4 and 5 To be completed on another thread)

God bless Nigeria
dreamer...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rivers Politicians Drop Broom, Run Under PDP Umbrella / Minimum Wage Bill Passes Second Reading At Senate / Police Close Roads In Katsina For Buhari’s Thursday Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.