Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,873 members, 7,810,324 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:04 AM

What Happens To Ojukwu's promise to IBB on Ibo votes?! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Happens To Ojukwu's promise to IBB on Ibo votes?! (999 Views)

Buhari To Ojukwu’s Mother In A 1984 Cartoon / Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To IBB In Minna Today / A Tribute To Ojukwu: One Year Remembrance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happens To Ojukwu's promise to IBB on Ibo votes?! by bkbabe97y(m): 9:03pm On Dec 09, 2010
As I recall, Ojukwu endorsed IBB and promised him Ibo votes come 2011. He even blessed The Evil General with a Ibo name.

Alas, the roof has been blown off the house and IBB is being pelted with icy rain even though he's sitting in his living room! Now, what happens to Ojukwu and his promise to make sure IBB becomes President? What happens to his legacy? Was this just another Ibo scam on Ikemba's part?

Ibo sons, answers are urgently needed!
Re: What Happens To Ojukwu's promise to IBB on Ibo votes?! by desgiezd(m): 9:07pm On Dec 09, 2010
He will be part of IBB's campaign structure handed over to the consensus candidate.
Re: What Happens To Ojukwu's promise to IBB on Ibo votes?! by MetalGong4: 9:29pm On Dec 09, 2010
The right question you Hispanic hag should be asking is what would happen to your bastaard daughter now that your mental illness has deteriorated . . . . sad sad
Re: What Happens To Ojukwu's promise to IBB on Ibo votes?! by bkbabe97y(m): 9:29pm On Dec 09, 2010
But, doesnt this demystify Ojukwu? Doesnt this show that most Ibos now view him as a fraud?
Re: What Happens To Ojukwu's promise to IBB on Ibo votes?! by bkbabe97y(m): 9:31pm On Dec 09, 2010
MetalGong4:

The right question you Hispanic hag should be asking is what would happen to your bastaard daughter now that your mental illness has deteriorated  . . . .  sad sad

Ah, my good friend! How u been? Did u get the packet of Cyanide tablets I sent to you for ThanksGiving? I see u aint made use of it yet. . . . . .

Em, could you, like. . . . U know, pop like 3 of them pills before 2011 clocks in? The world could do with you six feet under; or cremated!

Thanx in advance!
Re: What Happens To Ojukwu's promise to IBB on Ibo votes?! by bkbabe97y(m): 11:27pm On Dec 09, 2010
Is Ojukwu gonna now return the money IBB paid him in exchange for the future of Ibo kids unborn?
Re: What Happens To Ojukwu's promise to IBB on Ibo votes?! by Alxmyr(m): 11:39pm On Dec 09, 2010
Gone with the wind.

Fa fa fa foul,
Re: What Happens To Ojukwu's promise to IBB on Ibo votes?! by udezue(m): 11:52pm On Dec 09, 2010
Lil douchebag.
Re: What Happens To Ojukwu's promise to IBB on Ibo votes?! by bkbabe97y(m): 12:12am On Dec 10, 2010
udezue:

Lil douchebag.

Who? Ojukwu for scamming IBB and promising him Ibo votes, or IBB for trying to buy Ibos for generations to come?
Re: What Happens To Ojukwu's promise to IBB on Ibo votes?! by igbobuigbo: 12:13am On Dec 10, 2010
bk.babe97y:

Is Ojukwu gonna now return the money IBB paid him in exchange for the future of Ibo kids unborn?

Ojukwu has since shared the money among poor Igbos. I recall Ojukwu telling Igbos to collect any voting-inducing money when offered but vote their conscience. He went on to remind them that the money belong to all Nigerians after all. So [b]the money that IBB gave Ojukwu [/b]is now in the people's pocket. There is nothing like a refund of the people's money.
Re: What Happens To Ojukwu's promise to IBB on Ibo votes?! by T9ksy(m): 12:46am On Dec 10, 2010
Quote from: bk.babe97y on Yesterday at 11:27:15 PM
Who? Ojukwu for scamming IBB and promising him Ibo votes, or IBB for trying to buy Ibos for generations to come?

Methink, Ojukwu! Di scam na ogbologbo 419 by the Ikemba of Nnewi.
Re: What Happens To Ojukwu's promise to IBB on Ibo votes?! by chyz(m): 12:55am On Dec 10, 2010
Re: What Happens To Ojukwu's promise to IBB on Ibo votes?! by bkbabe97y(m): 2:49pm On Dec 10, 2010
chyz:

Ojukwu told me to send this:

[img]http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSLYQPxN2AtBBje0Ryy7O3ZqQWhuVdQmAJ3fAqRhpQ6iKrLdgFU1A[/img]

Chhhhyyyyyyyyyzzzzzzzzzz. . . . . . . . lol

Where u been? Hope u doing good!
Re: What Happens To Ojukwu's promise to IBB on Ibo votes?! by bkbabe97y(m): 2:51pm On Dec 10, 2010
igbobuigbo:

Ojukwu has since shared the money among poor Igbos. I recall Ojukwu telling Igbos to collect any voting-inducing money when offered but vote their conscience. He went on to remind them that the money belong to all Nigerians after all. So [b]the money that IBB gave Ojukwu [/b]is now in the people's pocket. There is nothing like a refund of the people's money.

Well, I'm a poor Ibo and I aint get shiyyt, so it means Ojukwu in typical Ibo fashion scammed me, not so?

(1) (Reply)

The Death Of Political Music-fela Kuti In Perspective / Man Alleging Rigging In Favour Of Akunyili Is A Fake Inec Returning Officer / Jonathan Should Appoint Buhari As Efcc Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.