Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,404 members, 7,812,194 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:52 AM

I Can Raise Kobe Bryant And His Daughter If 10% Of His Net Worth Is Given To Me - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Can Raise Kobe Bryant And His Daughter If 10% Of His Net Worth Is Given To Me (776 Views)

Pastor Paul Enenche & His Daughter Sing At Living Faith 40th Anniversary (Video) / Pastor Odumeje Shows Off N4m To Be Given To Victims Of Ochanja Market Fire / Shepherd Bushiri Buys Maserati For His Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can Raise Kobe Bryant And His Daughter If 10% Of His Net Worth Is Given To Me by E360net: 1:57pm On Jan 28, 2020
Prophet Nigel Gaisie has stirred the religious pot by making some strong claims concerning the death of the U.S. NBA star, Kobe Bryant and his daughter, Gianna.

Recall that Kobe and his daughter died two days ago, in a helicopter crash that claimed both their lives and that of 7 others reportedly with them. Well, the man of God while preaching...

Read more: https://naija.e360hubs.com/2020/01/i-can-raise-kobe-bryant-and-his.html#ixzz6CKUXkP29
Re: I Can Raise Kobe Bryant And His Daughter If 10% Of His Net Worth Is Given To Me by healthserve(m): 1:57pm On Jan 28, 2020
Na So..
Re: I Can Raise Kobe Bryant And His Daughter If 10% Of His Net Worth Is Given To Me by healthserve(m): 1:58pm On Jan 28, 2020
Another Satanist/Tsangoma on the loose trying to discredit Christianity and popularize Satanism.

While this can be done using the help of assistance spirits/familiar spirits/dark angels and demons, the discerning and modest should understand it is clear Satanism and void of God and thrives on the use of serious satanic powers to operate.

Christians shine your eyes,try to discern between the prophetic and satanic. Many are now using satanic powers under the disguise of prophetic to bring shame and disrepute to the Christendom

When has God ever asked of anyman before He did any thing. When has God placed demandnto be given to a vessel after doing a miracle.

Run away from satanic and occultic people claiming to be prophets.

3 Likes

Re: I Can Raise Kobe Bryant And His Daughter If 10% Of His Net Worth Is Given To Me by GOFRONT(m): 1:59pm On Jan 28, 2020
undecided
Re: I Can Raise Kobe Bryant And His Daughter If 10% Of His Net Worth Is Given To Me by Righteousness89(m): 2:04pm On Jan 28, 2020
E360net:
Prophet Nigel Gaisie has stirred the religious pot by making some strong claims concerning the death of the U.S. NBA star, Kobe Bryant and his daughter, Gianna.

Recall that Kobe and his daughter died two days ago, in a helicopter crash that claimed both their lives and that of 7 others reportedly with them. Well, the man of God while preaching...

Read more: https://naija.e360hubs.com/2020/01/i-can-raise-kobe-bryant-and-his.html#ixzz6CKUXkP29

May GOD have Mercy on this man...
No man can do the things of GOD Except GOD be with Him...

Did JESUS CHRIST Ask For 10% of Lazarus fortune before Raising him up?

False prophets manifesting themselves
Re: I Can Raise Kobe Bryant And His Daughter If 10% Of His Net Worth Is Given To Me by yehmick: 2:04pm On Jan 28, 2020
you are just going roundabout..you got your eye on the poor widow
Re: I Can Raise Kobe Bryant And His Daughter If 10% Of His Net Worth Is Given To Me by bunmconig(m): 2:04pm On Jan 28, 2020
won tun de oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Can Raise Kobe Bryant And His Daughter If 10% Of His Net Worth Is Given To Me by Blakjewelry(m): 2:14pm On Jan 28, 2020
Yes o my pastor, na to find the guy wife contact because that 10% must drop. After that we go wake td Jake's too we must collect him small thing too.
Re: I Can Raise Kobe Bryant And His Daughter If 10% Of His Net Worth Is Given To Me by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jan 28, 2020
They died in helicopter crash that went up in flames, their bodies are probably burnt! So tell me what you want to raise again.
Re: I Can Raise Kobe Bryant And His Daughter If 10% Of His Net Worth Is Given To Me by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jan 28, 2020
Tosinex:
They died in helicopter crash that went up in flames, their bodies are probably burnt! So tell me what you want to raise again.
transfiguration !
They would be resurrected and then transfigured, at least Jésus transfigured himself several times in the bible.
Re: I Can Raise Kobe Bryant And His Daughter If 10% Of His Net Worth Is Given To Me by Sheunma: 8:07pm On Jan 28, 2020
E360net:

disregard that scam called Nigel.

I prophet sheunma would resurrect both for half of Nigel's asking price.
Re: I Can Raise Kobe Bryant And His Daughter If 10% Of His Net Worth Is Given To Me by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jan 28, 2020
By their fruit.... they shall be known.
E360net:

Re: I Can Raise Kobe Bryant And His Daughter If 10% Of His Net Worth Is Given To Me by Reality11: 2:44pm On Jan 29, 2020
Pastor 10% of his net worth is too small na

Even God that has been collecting 10% earning as tithe from Christians since time immemorial is still unable to solve a single problem undecided

Pastor ask for plenty money grin
Re: I Can Raise Kobe Bryant And His Daughter If 10% Of His Net Worth Is Given To Me by oaroloye(m): 7:16pm On Jan 29, 2020
MISHIGAS!

E360net:

HE MAY THINK THAT HE CAN, BUT HE CAN'T.

Fool Gospel© Preachers' reaches invariably exceed their grasps.

(1) HE WENT PUBLIC.

He is clearly doing this to be seen of men.

That attitude is mutually exclusive with Holy Ghost Possession.

(2) HE ASKED FOR MONEY.

Does this even need elaboration?

(3) HE HAS NO EXPERIENCE IN RAISING THE DEAD.

How can anyone, with any sensitivity, talk to bereaved relatives like that?

(1) (Reply)

The Old Testament Law is Far More Advanced Than The Worldly Laws We Have Today / Any One With A Good Choir Songs... / What The Fùck Is This? (PICTURES)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.