Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,148 members, 7,849,576 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:51 AM

Am Damn Bored And Hot! If You Are Bored 2 Enter Here Let's Speak In Tongues - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Damn Bored And Hot! If You Are Bored 2 Enter Here Let's Speak In Tongues (4441 Views)

Female Strippers Pray & Speak In Tongues For A Successful Hustle (Photo) / Omokri Blows Hot - "If You're Not Going To Marry Her, Don't Waste Her Time" / 'My Bum Can Make People Speak In Tongues' - Slay Queen Twerks In Swimming Pool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am Damn Bored And Hot! If You Are Bored 2 Enter Here Let's Speak In Tongues by husbandsnatcha(f): 8:39pm On Jan 29, 2020
Apelala:
if u are bored and hot am hia bored too lets get to know each other better do call me this my number 08174527372 am a matured guy residing in abuja lugbe federal housing looking to meet a matured female for a matured relationship do call me ladies only
faggotboy
Re: Am Damn Bored And Hot! If You Are Bored 2 Enter Here Let's Speak In Tongues by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jan 29, 2020
[quote author=husbandsnatcha post=86215887][/quote]

So I'll love to get to talk to you in private.

Will you be comfortable chatting with me via email or whatsapp.
Re: Am Damn Bored And Hot! If You Are Bored 2 Enter Here Let's Speak In Tongues by AfroKnight: 9:41pm On Jan 29, 2020
Character dey this Nairaland o.

1 Like

Re: Am Damn Bored And Hot! If You Are Bored 2 Enter Here Let's Speak In Tongues by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jan 29, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...3rd eye.
Do u think I came here boast with fakeous aggravandisement?
Please show me respect
you talk about respect as though its in words? Can you see words? respect is shown by action, was only pointing out to the fact that you think you are too old to learn.
Re: Am Damn Bored And Hot! If You Are Bored 2 Enter Here Let's Speak In Tongues by Nobody: 12:03am On Jan 30, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...hehehe cheesy good morning dear
Searching 4 what ?

Anyway what ever thing u think am searching 4 ,know it there are limits here in nairaland this isn't my forum thank u
what tha...!? Are you bipolar?you had to check my profile to remember the face right? What where you thinking talking to me like that in your previous reply?i know online rules, here isnt my forum either, lady work on your egoo , you growing too much of it, you cant know more than everyone.
Re: Am Damn Bored And Hot! If You Are Bored 2 Enter Here Let's Speak In Tongues by husbandsnatcha(f): 1:25am On Jan 30, 2020
omale88:
you talk about respect as though its in words? Can you see words? respect is shown by action, was only pointing out to the fact that you think you are too old to learn.
...do you know me ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Let's Hang Out.....bills On Me / On / 20 Women Share Their First-time Lesbian Experiences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.