Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,530 members, 7,861,537 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:06 PM

They Stole It From Him — Sad! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / They Stole It From Him — Sad! (463 Views)

I Want To Sell This Gen As If I Stole It... 40k Others Sells 140k SOLD / "They Stole My Phone, I Need Someone To F**k Me And Buy Me Iphone"-nigerian Lady / "A Girl I Paid 20k For Sex Video And Nude Photos Stole My iPhone 7" - Man Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

They Stole It From Him — Sad! by iLegendd(m): 9:46pm On Jan 28, 2020
I once created a thread where I purchase laptops and give to some teens and teach them how to design book covers me to help me scale my Amazon publishing business.

So, one of my 17 year boys gained admission and went to school with the PC. One week later, they broke into his room, took the laptop, his ATM, and other things.

After two days, they called him on phone (probably with a stolen SIM) and pretended to be a First Bank representative. They requested for him reveal so-so and so and when he refused, they persisted.

He ended the call and they called him back, at least, 10 times. He picked again, but this time, the criminals started abusing him.

After this incident, I decided to look deeply into laptop trackers, services, apps, software, and devices and I saw this video and others.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7WDVciEwdQ

Only God knows how I hate criminals. I'm the last person who will spare a person caught in crime.

Catch and kill. Mtcheew.

(1) (Reply)

Major Reasons For Broken Marriages / CLOUD_9 Erotica. / I Swear I Love Musical Instrument More Than Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.