Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,355 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Nigeria Likely To Be Another Pakistan By 2035 – Wikileaks ! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Likely To Be Another Pakistan By 2035 – Wikileaks ! (5072 Views)

Omamofe Boyo, Nigeria's Likely New Petroleum Minister / Shell Oil Spill Off Nigeria Likely Worst In Decade / Are The Best Leaders In Nigeria Likely Found In The North? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Likely To Be Another Pakistan By 2035 – Wikileaks ! by Nobody: 7:46am On Dec 11, 2010
Psychological warfare !
Re: Nigeria Likely To Be Another Pakistan By 2035 – Wikileaks ! by Remii(m): 8:01am On Dec 11, 2010
Mai Suya:

Oh dear! My Nigeria? becoming Pakistan? cry

oya make una begin pray o!

How much do you know about Pakistan, apart from what Western media says about them?
Re: Nigeria Likely To Be Another Pakistan By 2035 – Wikileaks ! by Kobojunkie: 8:04am On Dec 11, 2010
Remii:

How much do you know about Pakistan, apart from what Western media says about them?

What about you? Or are you going to tell us you live in Pakistan?
Re: Nigeria Likely To Be Another Pakistan By 2035 – Wikileaks ! by Remii(m): 8:08am On Dec 11, 2010
^^^ Far from that, but America enemies are not necessarily Nigeria enemies and vice versa.
Re: Nigeria Likely To Be Another Pakistan By 2035 – Wikileaks ! by Kobojunkie: 8:11am On Dec 11, 2010
^^^ But what has this post or thread to do with American enemies or your take on those you believe America consider's it's enemies? You asked if the other fella knows much of Pakistan except that which he has seen on western media, and I ask if you have yourself. Does it really matter if the person learns of Pakistan over the internet/via CNN or by living in Pakistan?
Re: Nigeria Likely To Be Another Pakistan By 2035 – Wikileaks ! by juman(m): 8:29am On Dec 11, 2010
Nigeria = Pakistan
Re: Nigeria Likely To Be Another Pakistan By 2035 – Wikileaks ! by Donmeca(m): 12:41pm On Dec 11, 2010
Hmm. . .VISION 2035. . .let's goooo there!
Re: Nigeria Likely To Be Another Pakistan By 2035 – Wikileaks ! by mystikal(m): 6:20am On Dec 12, 2010
Remii:

Dont even go there, dear. Pakistan s.ucks!
Re: Nigeria Likely To Be Another Pakistan By 2035 – Wikileaks ! by Reference(m): 6:26pm On Dec 12, 2010
Another Pakistan in 2035. Utter rubbish. Have they revised their earlier 15 year disintegration projection. We have corruption, ineptitude and religious intolerance. We do not have fundamentalism. Of the 140 million people in Nigeria how many are willing to give it all up for a cause. The establishment has ensured that flash point is never reached. I rather think the US is a bigger target to external aggression which should escalate in the coming years while its socio-economic fabric is gradually eroded by the typhoon called China.
Re: Nigeria Likely To Be Another Pakistan By 2035 – Wikileaks ! by Nobody: 6:47pm On Dec 12, 2010
Reference:

Another Pakistan in 2035. Utter rubbish. Have they revised their earlier 15 year disintegration projection. We have corruption, ineptitude and religious intolerance. We do not have fundamentalism. Of the 140 million people in Nigeria how many are willing to give it all up for a cause. The establishment has ensured that flash point is never reached. I rather think the US is a bigger target to external aggression which should escalate in the coming years while its socio-economic fabric is gradually eroded by the typhoon called China.
You've just spoken my mind! US should continue to poke their nose all around spelling doom for nations until China takes over from them. I think US is trending too far with their ungodly predictions. They are interested in Nigeria's down fall predicting our break up (which will never come to past) and have shifted the date to 2015, let's wait and see, they will surely be disappointed.
Re: Nigeria Likely To Be Another Pakistan By 2035 – Wikileaks ! by pelezico: 3:00pm On Dec 13, 2010
I think theres a lot of disinformation being leaked - a smell something rotten. How is it that America is looking quite good in all of this - what about the acts of tyranny, espionage and wanton destruction that the US has caused not shedding an iota of info from the socalled leaks -

My educated guess is that these leaks are designed for a number of things - justification to clamp down on "free speech" on the internet (anyone who disagrees with the US will be labelled a terrorist and liable to anti-terrorist laws even justification for assassination) and to create enemies from those they want to dispossess

Not all thats being leaked is false but half truths are more dangerous than a lie

(1) (2) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan Is Not Corrupt - EFCC / Flooding In Jos Kills At Least 28 / Gov Obiano Is Working!Anambra Tomatoe Plantation Almost Ready(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.