Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,067 members, 7,814,689 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Would You Gladly Attempt This For Any One??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Gladly Attempt This For Any One??? (366 Views)

Ladies Do This Us And We Will Gladly Be Your Simp( Photo) / There Are 10 Nairaland Girls I Will Gladly Give Mouthaction / I Would Gladly Die Here! Oh Roman Goddess, Just One Shot Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Would You Gladly Attempt This For Any One??? by Marakajaakkli: 6:43am On Jan 29, 2020
People, my people your enemies are not flesh and blood. The son of the lord God Almighty died for peace. If you have to die to bring people closer to the true light which is Christ in you, the hope of realising resurrection after death. Do it gladly. Amen

So, What's the fear of death in them. Many prefess to be a Christian - believer but by mouth only, their hearts are far from calmness of the Spirit. Hallelujah. Amen..

A true Christian would never say kill back.
JESUS Christ said Father forgive them for they don't know what they are doing. I say to you forgive and know for sure that no one can kill Christ in you. You will live for ever and more. You won't experience the second death.

Amen
Re: Would You Gladly Attempt This For Any One??? by Marakajaakkli: 7:58am On Jan 29, 2020
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

How To Enlarge Your Penis Size And Cure Premature Ejaculation / US Targeting Of Nigeria: Is It Really About Terrorist Problem Or Is America Fear / How To Stop Pushing People Away: Why You Do This & How To Stop It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.