Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,397 members, 7,861,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:50 AM

Divorce Advice And Nairaland - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Divorce Advice And Nairaland (1755 Views)

Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos / Couple Divorce After 10 Months Of Lavish Wedding With Money Spraying Machine / Man To Divorce His Wife In Ondo For Failing To Cook For Him. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Divorce Advice And Nairaland by Fountainofyouth(f): 9:38pm On Feb 01, 2020
freecocoahubby:
Of course, it's the same old tired hags ranting on this thread. Mstick (with serious daddy issues), fountainofyouth (the immature teenage runs girl) and of course my favourite lonely, frustrated and overweight CHoccolaTE.

Everyday men vs women .. Una no dey taya? lipsrsealed

Lol I'm an immature teenage runs girl grin good to know wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Relocation To Abuja, What To Consider. / Woman Sacrifices Her Only Daughter To River Goddess Awube For More Children / How To Deal With My DAD [a Man That Cheats On His Wife]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.