Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,418 members, 7,861,178 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:57 AM

What's Your Worst Valentine's Experience? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Your Worst Valentine's Experience? (1121 Views)

This Is The Worst Valentine Ever / What Is The Worst Valentine's Day Experience You've Ever Had? / Share Your Worst Valentine Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Your Worst Valentine's Experience? by Smallbaby(f): 9:33am On Jan 29, 2020
Hi Lovers
Valentine is around the corner
Can you smell love in the air!
'Singing' Now valentine is coming and where is your boyfriend grin grin grin
Have you celebrated valentine before ?
What's Your Worst Valentine's Experience? Share with us in the comment section below #LoveWithInfinix

See this funny video here https://www.infinix.club/ng/forum/824/1990240
Re: What's Your Worst Valentine's Experience? by Nobody: 10:19am On Jan 29, 2020
I've never had a valentine experience before.

...and now that he's gone... embarassed

Modified
I didn't click the link. wink

1 Like

Re: What's Your Worst Valentine's Experience? by Nobody: 10:33am On Jan 29, 2020
I dont know whether to call it a bad experience or a sad memory.
2016 val was the first and last time I visited my ex's new apartment ( after squatting with his bros) cos afterwards we broke up and I never had a val again till now.
Though I've never really bothered about val again cos it doesn't really bond people together in love. All na wash.

4 Likes

Re: What's Your Worst Valentine's Experience? by Froshloaded: 10:38am On Jan 29, 2020
I've never experienced one grin
Re: What's Your Worst Valentine's Experience? by NiklauseFred(m): 10:49am On Jan 29, 2020
Valentine is for small girls,big girls wait for black Friday grin grin

1 Like

Re: What's Your Worst Valentine's Experience? by delectablegyal(f): 8:56pm On Jan 29, 2020
wanted to shag.

wanted to put the tip.

wanted to svck just the nipple.

wanted to put his dick in between the thighs.

wanted to puff puff.

he wanted a mouth gig.

no was the answer. I'm a full fledged v.

#teamweddingnight.

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Worst Valentine's Experience? by Lamanii22(f): 9:28pm On Jan 29, 2020
I have never had a valentine experience before... Are there still romantic men in Nigeria lol
Re: What's Your Worst Valentine's Experience? by Samfloxin(m): 4:46am On Jan 30, 2020
Lol,that was when I was in the university. I had this friend that was very much more exposed than me. One Valentine's day like that, I bought her necklace,waited for her to come so that I would give her the gift but she was no where to be found. Later she told me boldly that she had not heard the word " Valentine's day" before. Later my course mate told me he saw her that same Valentine's day with a guy at Mr Biggs. I felt fooled.That was a long time ago Sha....
Re: What's Your Worst Valentine's Experience? by AstroG: 12:16pm On Jan 30, 2020
delectablegyal:
wanted to shag.

wanted to put the tip.

wanted to svck just the nipple.

wanted to put his dick in between the thighs.

wanted to puff puff.

he wanted a mouth gig.

no was the answer. I'm a full fledged v.

#teamweddingnight.

Team Wide Pvssy

1 Like

Re: What's Your Worst Valentine's Experience? by AstroG: 12:17pm On Jan 30, 2020
Lamanii22:
I have never had a valentine experience before... Are there still romantic men in Nigeria lol

Yes,they reside in sambisa forest

Re: What's Your Worst Valentine's Experience? by AstroG: 12:19pm On Jan 30, 2020
Samfloxin:
Lol,that was when I was in the university. I had this friend that was very much more exposed than me. One Valentine's day like that, I bought her necklace,waited for her to come so that I would give her the gift but she was no where to be found. Later she told me boldly that she had not heard the word " Valentine's day" before. Later my course mate told me he saw her that same Valentine's day with a guy at Mr Biggs. I felt fooled.That was a long time ago Sha....

What most of you guys don't knw is that the pvssy is not urs,its just ur turn
Re: What's Your Worst Valentine's Experience? by Auntyesther(f): 12:26pm On Jan 30, 2020
In jss2 then... He gave me okpa and coke in front of the whole class a val gift.. I was elated, he gave it to me out of pure innocence but my friends made fun of me
Re: What's Your Worst Valentine's Experience? by Offpoint: 12:27pm On Jan 30, 2020
When she called me a week later and said she didn't see her period.

I told her to come to my place and check very well, maybe she forgot it there while we were reading Bible.

What a terrible experienced.
Re: What's Your Worst Valentine's Experience? by psalmsmiles(m): 1:43pm On Jan 30, 2020
i dey cum

1 Like

Re: What's Your Worst Valentine's Experience? by Reichel99(f): 2:38pm On Jan 30, 2020
I still don't have a bad valentine day experience, all the guys I have gone out with have acted mature so far, this year I don't think I would go for valentine.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Football Jersey, See Pictures Of The New 2020 Kits / If You Are In Lagos, This Is For You !!! / Ladies How True Is This ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.