Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,481 members, 7,843,469 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

Coronavirus Chinese Killer Never Say Sorry ! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Coronavirus Chinese Killer Never Say Sorry ! (2134 Views)

If THIS Happens, IPOB Would Say SORRY, And END Their Agitation Immediately / Sorry State Of Ikeja Bus Terminal Months After It Was Commissioned By Buhari / Sorry Atiku, You Can’t Buy Integrity What Is Rotten Is Rotten- Churchill Okonkwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coronavirus Chinese Killer Never Say Sorry ! by igbesachick: 11:32am On Jan 29, 2020
shameless chink!

any memory of the SARS event which has killed 10 000+ globally in 2002 ? it was caused by a chink eating a rat ! anyway, rats are expensive delicacy in china , the eater of whom is thus regarded to be a "decent" rich man in china.

look at the ugly face of this chink killer , the first patient of this sinful desease, the guy who brought death to 10 000+ to human race !

and then, look at how chink generals in the communist party treating this guy (Huang) . meticulous health care in the first rate hospital, free undoubtedly. he got a HERO certificate after he has RECOVERED days later.

chink government just wanted to set an example and bring this signal to world that, they had "tech" and "kindness" to save their coronavirus victims .

but, DID HE SAY SORRY TO THE REST OF THE WORLD?
Re: Coronavirus Chinese Killer Never Say Sorry ! by igbesachick: 11:34am On Jan 29, 2020
the chink coronavirus HERO , aka the murderer of human race !

Mr. Huang Xing Chu

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus Chinese Killer Never Say Sorry ! by igbesachick: 11:37am On Jan 29, 2020
chink communist army men holding out money and alms and the HERO attestation to this badass!

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus Chinese Killer Never Say Sorry ! by igbesachick: 11:41am On Jan 29, 2020
coronavirus infector/HERO certificate !

a piece of paper announcing him to be a hero .maybe the chink health care system regarded this case to be the representation of the patriotism in form of the "high tec" in the chink health system and they gave themselves this credit

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus Chinese Killer Never Say Sorry ! by igbesachick: 11:49am On Jan 29, 2020
a famous killer , accepting hundreds of interviews from chink media.

it is not a shame in china, they hoorayed him wherever he is.

to kill one man , you are a condemned murderer behind the bars. to kill 10,000 , you are a hero.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus Chinese Killer Never Say Sorry ! by igbesachick: 11:57am On Jan 29, 2020
respectful reporter gingerly before the chink communist party flag.

this female chink reporter deemed to be famous immediately too, due to her exclusive interview with this "hero"/murderer.

but she must be VERY careful with what she said in this live interview, one wrong word would send her to chink concentration.

look at her face, huge fame and money with a hair's breadth by the labor camp. she was totally nervous !

amazing incredible china !

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus Chinese Killer Never Say Sorry ! by igbesachick: 12:00pm On Jan 29, 2020
arrogant and recalcitrant looks from the cononavirus killer.

even devil can not extort an apology from his firm mouth.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus Chinese Killer Never Say Sorry ! by igbesachick: 12:06pm On Jan 29, 2020
chink army man happy to meet the national hero , with big smiles.

do they realize that they have created a disease that has killed 10000 people worldwide?

any shame left ?

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus Chinese Killer Never Say Sorry ! by igbesachick: 12:14pm On Jan 29, 2020
from 2002 up till now, chink has never admited or said sorry for what they have done to the human beings killed in the last time coronavirus eruption.

they just never say sorry !

but they remember very well how many were killed by the japanese in the world war two and requests a sorry from japan now and then.

it is called "selective amnesia".

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus Chinese Killer Never Say Sorry ! by igbesachick: 12:30pm On Jan 29, 2020
dude, would you please stop eating mice and bats?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus Chinese Killer Never Say Sorry ! by helinues: 12:34pm On Jan 29, 2020
Chinese residents in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus Chinese Killer Never Say Sorry ! by igbesachick: 12:34pm On Jan 29, 2020
chink cuisine, gross!

bat soup!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus Chinese Killer Never Say Sorry ! by igbesachick: 12:36pm On Jan 29, 2020
chink delicacy, cockroach salad.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus Chinese Killer Never Say Sorry ! by igbesachick: 12:37pm On Jan 29, 2020
china food, mouse taco , sold in china KFC

and another cute barbecue dish

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus Chinese Killer Never Say Sorry ! by igbesachick: 12:39pm On Jan 29, 2020
helinues:

yes, i m a chinese. otherwise how can i know china to the core?

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus Chinese Killer Never Say Sorry ! by helinues: 12:41pm On Jan 29, 2020
igbesachick:

yes, i m a chinese. otherwise how can i know china to the core?

Xun Chan xi hah huh grin grin grin

Oya interprete
Re: Coronavirus Chinese Killer Never Say Sorry ! by AgentNairaland(f): 12:51pm On Jan 29, 2020
But ㊙㊗ ㊗㊗ ㊙ ㊗

I don't just know why
Re: Coronavirus Chinese Killer Never Say Sorry ! by BeerParlour: 10:18am On Feb 02, 2020
Have mercy on Chinese and stop attacking them.
Re: Coronavirus Chinese Killer Never Say Sorry ! by Zooposki(f): 10:34am On Feb 02, 2020
BeerParlour:

I watched various videos of the Chinese people eating different types of foods. Some were feeding their babies with live tadpoles and some of them were eating live frogs and rats. They had food markets with different animals including live dogs for sale. God forgive me but I wanted the Coronavirus to deal with them.These people are not human beings. Even animals are better than them and we have other nations mating and marrying them.

Today I was eating chicken and I kept gagging. I don’t know if I will be able to eat meat anymore when I remember what I watched.
Re: Coronavirus Chinese Killer Never Say Sorry ! by BeerParlour: 10:45am On Feb 02, 2020
Zooposki:

I watched the Chinese people eating different foods including feeding their babies with live tadpoles and some of them eating live frogs and rats, and their food market with different animals including live dogs for sale. God forgive me but I wanted the Coronavirus to deal with them.These people are not human beings. Even animals are better than them and we have other nations mating and marrying them.

Today I was eating chicken and I kept gagging. I don’t know if I will be able to eat meat anymore when I remember what I watched.

The Chinese eat anything that moves.

They eat centipedes, though, they eat it and die if they don't remove the poison.
You won't blame them if you know their history with their population, it has become their tradition.

To survive in China in the olden days, you have to eat anything that moves.

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus Chinese Killer Never Say Sorry ! by Horus(m): 10:54am On Feb 02, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=py4ufHf9ZwY

Bats likely spread coronavirus
Re: Coronavirus Chinese Killer Never Say Sorry ! by princemillla(m): 11:16am On Feb 02, 2020
Carnivorous human. I don't know I have never liked them for anything but ofcuz u admire their tech skill
Re: Coronavirus Chinese Killer Never Say Sorry ! by igbesachick: 2:35pm On Feb 02, 2020
princemillla:
Carnivorous human. I don't know I have never liked them for anything but ofcuz u admire their tech skill

chinese have no tech.

they relied on usa to R & D the antivirus drugs.

it is like ebola eruption in africa, no afeican countries can solve it by producing vaccination. same as china this time and last time in 2002
Re: Coronavirus Chinese Killer Never Say Sorry ! by Jakumo(m): 2:45pm On Feb 02, 2020
Yummy ! This mouse burrito looks very tasty.

I have a question, about the mouse. If, at the moment I am set to take my first bite, the mouse suddenly goes from frantic squeaking to actually begging and pleading in fluent broken language, what course of action should I take ?

In this picture the mouse seems to be shouting :

"Oga I beg no kill me chop o. Me I no dey follow dem dey chop ya garri for night, so, please, just allow me to go jejely and I nogo come back again.

Oga I say make you no aaaaaaaaaargh ! ! "

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus Chinese Killer Never Say Sorry ! by igbesachick: 2:47pm On Feb 02, 2020
BeerParlour:

The Chinese eat anything that moves.

They eat centipedes, though, they eat it and die if they don't remove the poison.
You won't blame them if you know their history with their population, it has become their tradition.

To survive in China in the olden days, you have to eat anything that moves.

but the chinese explanation is totally different.

they say, they have a long history, they have a delicate culinary culture, and thus they have tried everything, otherwise how can a culture be called sophisticated?

very funny , right?

west culinary culture focuses on its complicated etiquettes and tablewares, while chinese proud of their trying everything in a long history which long time would allow them to have patience to capture , cook, and taste every living thing.

i guess it will take an ancient chinese 50 years to dare try a pregnant woman's placenta under the circumstance that he found himself in a historic famine. a younger country has no such chances.
Re: Coronavirus Chinese Killer Never Say Sorry ! by igbesachick: 2:52pm On Feb 02, 2020
Zooposki:

I watched the Chinese people eating different foods including feeding their babies with live tadpoles and some of them eating live frogs and rats, and their food market with different animals including live dogs for sale. God forgive me but I wanted the Coronavirus to deal with them.These people are not human beings. Even animals are better than them and we have other nations mating and marrying them.

it is not only the food chinese take, it is their hygienic issues.

most chinese living in the SLUM , stuffy, crowdy and filthy .

that is the real china, which the media never picture, it is against the political correctness of china being growing fast.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus Chinese Killer Never Say Sorry ! by igbesachick: 2:55pm On Feb 02, 2020
BeerParlour:

but , even you are a victim of the infectious disease caused by yourself, you are still a culprit, right?

if a murderer gets hurt in his arrest, he will be cured before he is EXECUTED. he still has to die.
Re: Coronavirus Chinese Killer Never Say Sorry ! by Octopusssy(f): 8:10pm On Feb 02, 2020
Jakumo:
Yummy ! This mouse burrito looks very tasty.

I have a question, about the mouse. If, at the moment I am set to take my first bite, the mouse suddenly goes from frantic squeaking to actually begging and pleading in fluent broken language, what course of action should I take ?

In this picture the mouse seems to be shouting :

"Oga I beg no kill me chop o. Me I no dey follow dem dey chop ya garri for night, so, please, just allow me to go jejely and I nogo come back again.

Oga I say make you no aaaaaaaaaargh ! ! "
You sir, are very nasty embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus Chinese Killer Never Say Sorry ! by YOUNGELDER1(m): 6:58am On Feb 04, 2020
helinues:

Still better than that Craazy Whywhyogun.

I find her threads educational
Re: Coronavirus Chinese Killer Never Say Sorry ! by adadike(f): 7:45am On Feb 04, 2020
Igbesachick, was that a human corpse I just saw, do they eat it too? Yet we respect them a lot in this country. Innoson motors, are you seeing this? There is nothing those guys can do that Nigerians cannot. I heard those ones eat live snakes

(1) (Reply)

War Of Words: Prof. Ishaq Akintola Attacks Femi Fani Kayode / Siemens Contract: Yoruba Should Get Off The National Power Grid. / Gambari Resumes Office, Directs All Memos And Ministers Must Pass Through Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.