Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,203 members, 7,860,317 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:21 AM

Wife Finds Out About Her Husband Sidechick, Gather Her Friends To Beat Her Up - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wife Finds Out About Her Husband Sidechick, Gather Her Friends To Beat Her Up (1592 Views)

Bride-To-Be Shares Weird Bridal Shower Pictures With Her Friends / Lady Tracks Down Husband's Sidechick & Retrieves The Benz He Bought For Her (vid / Lady Cancels Her Upcoming Wedding After Her Fiance Beat Her Like A Dog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Finds Out About Her Husband Sidechick, Gather Her Friends To Beat Her Up by Praizenewstv: 3:25pm On Jan 29, 2020
After reading and watch this vide, kindly pass your judgement on this matter.
In this video was a woman who finds out about her husband side chick, and she later find the side chick and invited her to her house.

She also gather her friends to beat the side chick up and decided to strip her.

Do you think the lady is right on her own judgement when the side chick is not the one who forced the man, so why beating her up?

Watch The Video HERE
Re: Wife Finds Out About Her Husband Sidechick, Gather Her Friends To Beat Her Up by daddytime(m): 3:33pm On Jan 29, 2020
I pray they get tracked and locked up..
Re: Wife Finds Out About Her Husband Sidechick, Gather Her Friends To Beat Her Up by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jan 29, 2020
...and we wonder why some men run into the open arms of another...
undecided

1 Like

Re: Wife Finds Out About Her Husband Sidechick, Gather Her Friends To Beat Her Up by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jan 29, 2020
Next time she'll learn to stick her ass where it belongs and not in another woman's husband.

1 Like

Re: Wife Finds Out About Her Husband Sidechick, Gather Her Friends To Beat Her Up by InfernoNig: 3:57pm On Jan 29, 2020
Women

Don't beat the sidechick, beat the husband.

I repeat, don't beat the sidechick, beat the husband.

Peace

1 Like

Re: Wife Finds Out About Her Husband Sidechick, Gather Her Friends To Beat Her Up by Originalsly: 4:25pm On Jan 29, 2020
Hmmm...... makes no sense..... now the husband has to find another side chick who may be wayyy more expensive to maintain.
Re: Wife Finds Out About Her Husband Sidechick, Gather Her Friends To Beat Her Up by johnkey: 4:35pm On Jan 29, 2020
They could have just hired thugs to give her the beating of her life. Now they've been implicated
Re: Wife Finds Out About Her Husband Sidechick, Gather Her Friends To Beat Her Up by Bola146(f): 4:46pm On Jan 29, 2020
InfernoNig:
Women

Don't beat the sidechick, beat the husband.

I repeat, don't beat the sidechick, beat the husband.

Peace

God bless you jare. Will the beating stops the dog husband and mumu harlot not to see each other again Why not beat the dog himself not to infect her with diseases. I pray that some ladies will get some small sense
Re: Wife Finds Out About Her Husband Sidechick, Gather Her Friends To Beat Her Up by psalmsmiles(m): 4:56pm On Jan 29, 2020
nawa o

1 Like

Re: Wife Finds Out About Her Husband Sidechick, Gather Her Friends To Beat Her Up by Validcode: 5:55pm On Jan 29, 2020
Beating the sidechic is a way to tell the man, "I'm coming for you". It passes a message to the man.

1 Like

Re: Wife Finds Out About Her Husband Sidechick, Gather Her Friends To Beat Her Up by Kobicove(m): 8:30pm On Jan 29, 2020
Foolish people undecided

If the sidechick knows her way they will all spend a long time in jail
Re: Wife Finds Out About Her Husband Sidechick, Gather Her Friends To Beat Her Up by Liliyann(f): 8:35pm On Jan 29, 2020
Is it the side chicks fault or the man undecided
What happened to the usual stabbing her mates have adopted?
Re: Wife Finds Out About Her Husband Sidechick, Gather Her Friends To Beat Her Up by Praizenewstv: 9:42pm On Jan 29, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Wife Finds Out About Her Husband Sidechick, Gather Her Friends To Beat Her Up by uthlaw: 11:36pm On Jan 29, 2020
Women beating side chick are also side chick before getting married and that how is going to continue....all our mates having sugar daddies thinking we are not in same level that how we sugar daughter your daughters!
Re: Wife Finds Out About Her Husband Sidechick, Gather Her Friends To Beat Her Up by Praizenewstv: 2:22am On Jan 30, 2020
Blu03:
...and we wonder why some men run into the open arms of another...

undecided
like I dont understand
Re: Wife Finds Out About Her Husband Sidechick, Gather Her Friends To Beat Her Up by Praizenewstv: 4:49am On Jan 30, 2020
daddytime:
I pray they get tracked and locked up..
why ?
Re: Wife Finds Out About Her Husband Sidechick, Gather Her Friends To Beat Her Up by Praizenewstv: 9:52am On Jan 30, 2020
Bola146:

God bless you jare. Will the beating stops the dog husband and mumu harlot not to see each other again Why not beat the dog himself not to infect her with diseases. I pray that some ladies will get some small sense
hmmm wise words

(1) (Reply)

I Just Don't Know Why I Met You!!! / Sex With An Older And Mature Women Nasty Thoughts But... / Is My Girlfriend Being Deceitful Or Not?-please Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.