Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,233 members, 7,860,477 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:29 AM

Amotekun: We’ve Broken Ties With Yoruba Nation.- Miyetti Allah. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amotekun: We’ve Broken Ties With Yoruba Nation.- Miyetti Allah. (6011 Views)

“he Is Asking For Oduduwa Nation” – Miyetti Allah Calls For Arrest Of Sunday Igb / Amotekun: We’ve Broken Ties With Yoruba Nation.- Miyetti Allah / We’ve Broken Ties With Yoruba Nation For Going Ahead With Amotekun.- Miyetti All (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amotekun: We’ve Broken Ties With Yoruba Nation.- Miyetti Allah. by LabDNA: 5:15pm On Jan 29, 2020
EzeCanada:
Opari

The sultanate and Presidency you claimed you help install have just spoken through their proxy. Now over to you South West and Omotuken.

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: We’ve Broken Ties With Yoruba Nation.- Miyetti Allah. by solmusdesigns: 5:16pm On Jan 29, 2020
healthserve:

Focus on the subject matter. Elave Racoon alone. No deflections and derailing please

what subject matter? pitching my own people against fulani ? common dude you Ibos can do better , truly we felt the support was honest but now it seem its a way of faning embers of wars

no Omoluabi would give dumb evils any response, we have created our Amotekun within the ambits of the laws and trash talks from and there are welcomed

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: We’ve Broken Ties With Yoruba Nation.- Miyetti Allah. by austinsmat(m): 5:17pm On Jan 29, 2020
I Can't believe this use and dump, in tinubu voice we no go gree
Re: Amotekun: We’ve Broken Ties With Yoruba Nation.- Miyetti Allah. by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jan 29, 2020
EzeCanada:

[s]So you know that Fulani cause trouble any where they go. If that is the case, I put it to you that, you and your kinsmen are accomplice in crime for internationally rigging-in and providing a Fulani man the required media and political support to cause mayhem.[/s]

Rubbish talk fit only for the trash can.

Proof that I supported Buhari or forever hold you peace.

And before your itchy fingers start to type, I'll advise you to check out how many votes Buhari garnered in the East and in the South.

He couldn't have been President if he didn't have up to a particular percentage of votes in the East and South.

So stop fooling around and face the topic.

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: We’ve Broken Ties With Yoruba Nation.- Miyetti Allah. by Racoon(m): 5:20pm On Jan 29, 2020
solmusdesigns:
i wonder the obsession this Racoon guy has over Yoruba and Fulani that Amotekun seem like his only source of joy
Nah me dey cause the fisticuffs between killer fulani and our SW brethren? I love my brethren there(after all, I was part of the MKO Abiola June-12 riots for the validation of his mandate then) but I'm pained that it took the region this long to acknowledged that these brutes dont mean the nation well.

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: We’ve Broken Ties With Yoruba Nation.- Miyetti Allah. by solmusdesigns: 5:27pm On Jan 29, 2020
Racoon:
Nah me dey cause the fisticuffs between killer fulani and our SW brethren? I love my brethren there(after all, I was part of the MKO Abiola June-12 riots for the validation of his mandate then) but I'm pained that it took the region thos long to acknowledge that these brutes dont mean the nation well.

for a person who was in ibadan during the june 12 saga, means we both weeped to the tear gas of the evils and we both took to the street to protest with kerosine filled rags mokola cantonements saw us, same as sango barracks,

that said we need to be diplomatic enough on this issue, we need to reduce our media coverage, and most importantly we need to keep catching them by surprise..

if you listen to VOA hausa or BBC hausa you would know this guys are more knowlegeable and tactical and fighting them would need being descrete
Re: Amotekun: We’ve Broken Ties With Yoruba Nation.- Miyetti Allah. by iluvMAMAV: 5:28pm On Jan 29, 2020
FrLukas:
DSS is blind to the threats issued by these illiterate cattle herders. Is it because they are president buharis cousins?

yeebos shud be blame if only they agree with buhari ,
We yorubas are alone with Buhari which isnt suppose to be

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amotekun: We’ve Broken Ties With Yoruba Nation.- Miyetti Allah. by saaron(m): 5:28pm On Jan 29, 2020
Despite their threats and provocative statements, nothing will happen to miyeti allah. They're above the law and well protected by buhari's fulani regime. Do we need a special brain to know who's sponsoring fulani terrorist attacks in Nigeria?
In any case, their statements highlighted in red has shown in black and white that miyeti allah is a fulani terrorist organization. In sane climes, they and their members would have been arrested, prosecuted and sentenced to death for crimes against humanity. Nigeria is the only country where murderers make threats, slaughter lives and go scot free.
Miyeti allah is a conglomorate of murderers and should be treated as such.
Only murderers will have problem with South West govs for establishing a security outfit, Amotekun to protect their citizens from murderers.

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: We’ve Broken Ties With Yoruba Nation.- Miyetti Allah. by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jan 29, 2020
iluvMAMAV:
Igbos shud be blame if only they agree with buhari

Be blamed for what?
Re: Amotekun: We’ve Broken Ties With Yoruba Nation.- Miyetti Allah. by iluvMAMAV: 5:34pm On Jan 29, 2020
FrLukas:

Be blamed for what?
They aren't working with Buhari who has intergrity ,yorubas are alone on this government , they refuse to learn politics from we yorubas ,dey might regret
Re: Amotekun: We’ve Broken Ties With Yoruba Nation.- Miyetti Allah. by solmusdesigns: 5:36pm On Jan 29, 2020
you including my mother shows who raised you and their level of decorum

healthserve:

Derailer spotted. Focus on the subject matter stop playing deflections. Stop politicising the security of lives. I'm not. A yoruba but I have common sense

As long as God lives we will speak the truth to authority and risk our lives than play politics. Or are you happy with the lives lost by your Mitetti Allah members

I hope you know according to official reports the deaths under buhari bad detahs committed by these herdsmen is more than the figures boko Haram did. Hope you kno

Yoruba lives sh uld take priority over politics cause tomorrow it can be your family. Would you like your mother raped and have your internals splitter by knives by her rapists. Sorry I had to bring it close home so youll relate
Re: Amotekun: We’ve Broken Ties With Yoruba Nation.- Miyetti Allah. by iluvMAMAV: 5:37pm On Jan 29, 2020
Yeebos are the cause of this trust me ,they refuse to vote 4 buhari like wise yoruba
Re: Amotekun: We’ve Broken Ties With Yoruba Nation.- Miyetti Allah. by Zeemam: 5:38pm On Jan 29, 2020
It's so obvious that you people are the criminals
Re: Amotekun: We’ve Broken Ties With Yoruba Nation.- Miyetti Allah. by iluvMAMAV: 5:38pm On Jan 29, 2020
solmusdesigns:

for a person who was in ibadan during the june 12 saga, means we both weeped to the tear gas of the evils and we both took to the street to protest with kerosine filled rags mokola cantonements saw us, same as sango barracks,

that said we need to be diplomatic enough on this issue, we need to reduce our media coverage, and most importantly we need to keep catching them by surprise..

if you listen to VOA hausa or BBC hausa you would know this guys are more knowlegeable and tactical and fighting them would need being descrete
Fulanis might be innocent , yeebos shud be looked at ,
.yorubas refuse to fight fulani ...cos we are sophisticated
Re: Amotekun: We’ve Broken Ties With Yoruba Nation.- Miyetti Allah. by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jan 29, 2020
iluvMAMAV:
They aren't working with Buhari who has intergrity ,yorubas are alone on this government , they refuse to learn politics from we yorubas ,dey might regret

Nothing concerns the Igbos about this issue. Let's face our problems and leave them out of it.
Re: Amotekun: We’ve Broken Ties With Yoruba Nation.- Miyetti Allah. by iluvMAMAV: 5:39pm On Jan 29, 2020
Zeemam:
It's so obvious that you people are the criminals
SE & SS might be the....

Yorubas won't fight anyone
Re: Amotekun: We’ve Broken Ties With Yoruba Nation.- Miyetti Allah. by healthserve(m): 5:39pm On Jan 29, 2020
solmusdesigns:
you including my mother shows who raised you and their level of decorum

Try intelligent discussions. I'm sure this shouldn't elude you omoluabi
Re: Amotekun: We’ve Broken Ties With Yoruba Nation.- Miyetti Allah. by ogtavia(m): 5:40pm On Jan 29, 2020
Racoon:
shocked See the audacity with which these murderer & terrorists challenge everyone because they have backers in government.SW over to you guys.What say ya?

You are really a right thinking person. This has been my exact sentiment since this Amotekun issue started. The North and Miyetti Allah have always said that the killer herdsmen are not Nigerians, the police have no strong response against them, infact if you are traveling through the southwest highways,once it's 4:30pm, you will not see any security personnel on the road, you are strictly on your own. In that case, why are the Northerners so opposed to Amotekun and why is Miyetti Allah jittery about it too? So, they are well aware of how Fulani herdsmen drive their cows to people's farms and villages, kill them if they protest, rape their woman and steal from them too...I hope the Yoruba people will develop some strong sense of reasoning from their experiences in the struggle for Amotekun.
Re: Amotekun: We’ve Broken Ties With Yoruba Nation.- Miyetti Allah. by iluvMAMAV: 5:40pm On Jan 29, 2020
FrLukas:

Nothing concerns the Igbos about this issue. Let's face our problems and leave them out of it.
Yeebos from yeast are the cause
Look at it deeply ,besides we won't fight anyone isnt our fight ,
Re: Amotekun: We’ve Broken Ties With Yoruba Nation.- Miyetti Allah. by solmusdesigns: 5:43pm On Jan 29, 2020
iluvMAMAV:

you are ibo, the o.p is ibo , 2/3rd of the people commenting and ranting are Ibos... when will you ibos devote such energy on your region and develop a secuirity outfit

did you think we developed Amotekun through noise making and chestbeating?

2 Likes

Re: Amotekun: We’ve Broken Ties With Yoruba Nation.- Miyetti Allah. by Zeesugar(f): 5:48pm On Jan 29, 2020
Racoon:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/naijapolity.com/weve-broken-ties-with-yoruba-nation-for-going-ahead-with-amotekun-miyetti-allah/amp/
This is total madness so most concerned with your cow. Please what has been done benefits of your support to the yoruba's. So because we're one Nigeria other should be your sacrificial lamb
Re: Amotekun: We’ve Broken Ties With Yoruba Nation.- Miyetti Allah. by healthserve(m): 5:48pm On Jan 29, 2020
solmusdesigns:

any dunce foolish enough to wish rape on other peoples mother is quite pathetic to argue with

Civility deludes your ilks. It's expected Apc miscreants. Yeye government of yeye followers

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: We’ve Broken Ties With Yoruba Nation.- Miyetti Allah. by Westaslave2(f): 5:49pm On Jan 29, 2020
iluvMAMAV:
Sophisticated m..oron

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: We’ve Broken Ties With Yoruba Nation.- Miyetti Allah. by Ritchiee: 5:50pm On Jan 29, 2020
Miyetii...we Yorubas will destroy you up to Futajallon.You will totally be obliterated so you won't disturb Africa again.
Cowards.

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: We’ve Broken Ties With Yoruba Nation.- Miyetti Allah. by Westaslave2(f): 5:51pm On Jan 29, 2020
solmusdesigns:

you are ibo, the o.p is ibo , 2/3rd of the people commenting and ranting are Ibos... when will you ibos devote such energy on your region and develop a secuirity outfit

did you think we developed Amotekun through noise making and chestbeating?

All of u shud go 2 hell , y involving igbos in ur troubles tufiakwa

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: We’ve Broken Ties With Yoruba Nation.- Miyetti Allah. by solmusdesigns: 5:52pm On Jan 29, 2020
Westaslave2:
All of u shud go 2 hell , y involving igbos in ur troubles tufiakwa

says ijeoma that has a monicker called west are slaves..

stop being an hypocrite face your ibo political problem

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: We’ve Broken Ties With Yoruba Nation.- Miyetti Allah. by Jhayphil: 5:54pm On Jan 29, 2020
There is more to the rage and anger felt by the Miyetti Allah than we know o. They have been very edgy since Amotekun came to stay and they should be watched closely.

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: We’ve Broken Ties With Yoruba Nation.- Miyetti Allah. by grandiose4ever: 5:55pm On Jan 29, 2020
Lalasticlala here o
Re: Amotekun: We’ve Broken Ties With Yoruba Nation.- Miyetti Allah. by LegendHero(m): 5:56pm On Jan 29, 2020
I don’t know why this news made me laugh my ass off!
Re: Amotekun: We’ve Broken Ties With Yoruba Nation.- Miyetti Allah. by saaron(m): 6:00pm On Jan 29, 2020
J111333:
...For any cow killed, their government will pay double for it. For every Fulani herdsman killed, violence will erupt...

All these threats and yet no arrests will be made. Truly, Nigeria is for Fulanis. undecided
In buhari's fulani regime miyeti allah are above the law.
If a Southern group made the above statements by miyeti allah, battalion of DSS officers would have been deployed to arrest them on the spot.
Nigeria is the only country where murderers make threats and go scot free no thanks to this regime.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fulani Camps Located In The Heart Of Enugu / I Won Edo APC Primaries With Over 6,000 Votes - Senator Okpebholo / Beyond Rhetoric, Have You Registered?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.