Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,211 members, 7,829,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

See New Fake Nyash That Cannot Be Spotted - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See New Fake Nyash That Cannot Be Spotted (11349 Views)

No Guy Can Leave A Girl With This Nyash PHOTOS / Na Boyfriend Wey Calm Down Dey Enjoy This Big Nyash PICS / See New Mouth Watering Photos Founder Of ‘boob Movement,’ Chioma Just Posted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See New Fake Nyash That Cannot Be Spotted by fuckfuckman(m): 7:57pm On Jan 29, 2020
Now see what girls wear to wedding it doesn't show the shape of the fake butt it comes with the cloth.

Ladies can you rock this dress that comes with a fake butt and boobs to an event wedding or other ocation.

A particular video is going viral online of a lady rocking a dress that comes with a fake butt and boobs.

Internet users who reacted to the video, warned men to be careful of what they see and advised they see and feel, to be sure if what they taking home.

Many online users who reacted to the pics has warned that our men should be contented with the small nyash girlfriends they have. Because if men are OK with the small boobs girlfriends all the tricks will not come forward. Some warned they should be carefull.

1 Share

Re: See New Fake Nyash That Cannot Be Spotted by Ogegeodey(m): 8:01pm On Jan 29, 2020
All this to get a man's attention

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See New Fake Nyash That Cannot Be Spotted by fuckfuckman(m): 8:01pm On Jan 29, 2020
All these girls er

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See New Fake Nyash That Cannot Be Spotted by Froshloaded: 8:02pm On Jan 29, 2020
grin grin
Nigeria ladies are funny, something that wiill still cast when you are about to be laid..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: See New Fake Nyash That Cannot Be Spotted by tyup(m): 8:04pm On Jan 29, 2020
crazy asf

Igbos next line of business as fake Aba version would flood the market soon sad

1 Like

Re: See New Fake Nyash That Cannot Be Spotted by StandardJohn(m): 8:04pm On Jan 29, 2020
hmmmm.... Wetin women no go do

1 Like

Re: See New Fake Nyash That Cannot Be Spotted by budaatum: 8:16pm On Jan 29, 2020
Froshloaded:
grin grin
Nigeria ladies are funny, something that wiill still cast when you are about to be laid..
Yeah? The hook still caught you which is why you ended up with this in your bed. cool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See New Fake Nyash That Cannot Be Spotted by shortgun(m): 8:32pm On Jan 29, 2020
Say no to slay mamas.
Re: See New Fake Nyash That Cannot Be Spotted by Mimienudles(f): 8:44pm On Jan 29, 2020
Slaying is gradually becoming a profession cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See New Fake Nyash That Cannot Be Spotted by Kobicove(m): 8:49pm On Jan 29, 2020
This thing is not new undecided

1 Like

Re: See New Fake Nyash That Cannot Be Spotted by Randy100: 6:08am On Jan 30, 2020
I will never in my life forgive any girl with fake breast. I can't suffer my self to get you only to see a pimple breast.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See New Fake Nyash That Cannot Be Spotted by snitchbitch: 6:40am On Jan 30, 2020
eeh are you surprised? after using one bucket of paint, and a lot of foam to pad the saggy boobs, a how will still be a hoe
Re: See New Fake Nyash That Cannot Be Spotted by BetterMan247(m): 7:03am On Jan 30, 2020
All for dicks...

1 Like

Re: See New Fake Nyash That Cannot Be Spotted by YorubaPrince: 8:08am On Jan 30, 2020
grin
Re: See New Fake Nyash That Cannot Be Spotted by InfernoNig: 8:12am On Jan 30, 2020
Scam. If I go on a date with any Lady from now, I must press her bumbum to make sure it's not fake.
Re: See New Fake Nyash That Cannot Be Spotted by maya007: 9:17am On Jan 30, 2020
that's obviously not real na...no girl in her right senses will wear that

3 Likes

Re: See New Fake Nyash That Cannot Be Spotted by Gosj01(m): 9:49am On Jan 30, 2020
All trouble for a male! Oga o!

I sell cheap and super neat laptops with free delivery and pay on delivery.

Details on signature.
Re: See New Fake Nyash That Cannot Be Spotted by NiklauseFred(m): 10:24am On Jan 30, 2020
tyup:
crazy asf

"THE HATE YOU GIVE" COMES BACK TO YOU! cool

1 Like

Re: See New Fake Nyash That Cannot Be Spotted by Snixdave114(m): 10:37am On Jan 30, 2020
Re: See New Fake Nyash That Cannot Be Spotted by SmileDance(f): 12:06pm On Jan 30, 2020
maya007:
that's obviously not real na...no girl in her right senses will wear that
you think so?

1 Like

Re: See New Fake Nyash That Cannot Be Spotted by Eaglewings212: 12:28pm On Jan 30, 2020
time consuming process involved in making service energy bill payments?? why not become a vendor on paynergy

Re: See New Fake Nyash That Cannot Be Spotted by PrincessB1(f): 12:40pm On Jan 30, 2020
I no fit laugh cheesy grin

But, are you sure it's real?
Re: See New Fake Nyash That Cannot Be Spotted by omobacyprus(m): 1:46pm On Jan 30, 2020
The hustle is real
Re: See New Fake Nyash That Cannot Be Spotted by AfroKnight: 2:01pm On Jan 30, 2020
This is fraud. Let’s be real here. Big fraud.

1 Like

Re: See New Fake Nyash That Cannot Be Spotted by mcjohny(m): 3:02pm On Jan 30, 2020
tyup:
crazy asf

Hope you know aba no longer make inferior products
Re: See New Fake Nyash That Cannot Be Spotted by APOPTOSIS: 3:23pm On Jan 30, 2020
Ogegeodey:
All this to get a man's attention
Yet keeping the MAN remains the ISSUE
Re: See New Fake Nyash That Cannot Be Spotted by ghettokid1(m): 4:32pm On Jan 30, 2020
[s]
tyup:
crazy asf

[/s]

Re: See New Fake Nyash That Cannot Be Spotted by topboss: 1:30pm On Feb 26, 2020
Mimienudles:

Girl dat ass so fine, i can see it from the front.

I m just being honest.

And u gat the face of a wife.

How far nau? How e go be?

It s ur boy.
Re: See New Fake Nyash That Cannot Be Spotted by proclinician: 1:36pm On Feb 26, 2020
Mimienudles:

You already have all you dreamed of.

(1) (Reply)

LADIES WEAK POINT' 5 Place Girls Want You To Be Touch In Her Body That Will Blow / Guy who plans to smash 500 ladies, shares after sex photos(Photos) / Thunder Fire Croatia!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.