Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,098 members, 7,852,723 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:04 AM

A Mysterious Experience Today At My Cooperating School - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Mysterious Experience Today At My Cooperating School (1796 Views)

My Everyday Mysterious Experience Of Life / Share Your Online Worship Experience Today (pictures) / Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Mysterious Experience Today At My Cooperating School by shadeyinka(m): 12:51am On Jan 31, 2020
budaatum:

Sorry Shade, but I do not tend to have discussions with people who make claims they know are impossible and that they really never saw. God and Jesus does not, in my opinion, require falsehoods and lies, and I just love honesty way too much to allow my intelligence to be insulted.

When I bother to respond to such claims it tends to go something like that posted below. And trust me when say I have far more regard for you than that.

You can only know that which you have the privilege of partaking in it or witnessing. I was once a skeptic and I understand if you don't believe.
What is there to gain in lies and falsehood in a faceless forum!!??
Re: A Mysterious Experience Today At My Cooperating School by shadeyinka(m): 1:02am On Jan 31, 2020
budaatum:

It is you causing the AIDS epidemic, shade. The virus will not jump out of the vial and cause an epidemic without your input!

And I would be able to determine this if I am not lazy and get off my ass to properly investigate as I ought to. Or else, I would not be able to stop you continuing to infect people with the virus that you are using to cause an epidemic.

Exactly! In this case when the cause (demon) is evicted, healing/restoration takes place. This is why a Christian will insist that some infirmities are cause by demons just like in the example I sited. The AIDS infestation was caused by me.

Like the white man would say, Guns don't kill, people do! .
Of cause morticians can begin to argue whether it's the bullet that killed the person or the gun.

Usually, when a symptom defy the best of medical expertise, we suspect that it could be demonic. The only exception is when a person has the gift of "discernment of spirits" or "word of knowledge" that he can rightly conclude that an ailment is demonic in origin.

Every Christian has the power and authority to cast out demons, the only difference is the his available faith, his available grace, his time in His presence and experience (demons seem to know your rank).
Re: A Mysterious Experience Today At My Cooperating School by budaatum: 1:07am On Jan 31, 2020
shadeyinka:

Exactly! In this case when the cause (demon) is evicted, healing/restoration takes place.
The cause is you who is using a vial full of virus to spread an Aids epidemic. And the only demon is the one inside you that makes you behave in such an evil way! We can of course expel the demon inside you by educating Jesus Christ into you. But we can not heal those you infected with your demonic evil actions. All the same, no spirits of any sort are involved here!
Re: A Mysterious Experience Today At My Cooperating School by shadeyinka(m): 1:16am On Jan 31, 2020
budaatum:

The cause is you who is using a vial full of virus to spread an Aids epidemic. And the only demon is the one inside you that makes you behave in such an evil way! We can of course expel the demon inside you by educating Jesus Christ into you. But we can not heal those you infected with your demonic evil actions. All the same, no spirits of any sort are involved here!
The analogy of the HIV infected plasma is not to show whether I was motivated by demons or not. The analogy was to show the difference between the "Cause" and the "Instrument" of harm.

Poison kills but it is the person who poisons a food that is called the murderer.
Just like
Kidney failure kills but it is the demon who deliberately caused the failure (through any means) that we hold responsible as the afflictor!

Seems you don't believe that demons can cause physical/emotional afflictions. But I showed you a few scriptures

shadeyinka:

I have answered this in your question 2.

There are natural causes of infertility and their are spiritual causes.

If you've conducted or witnessed a deliverance session, you'll be convinced that not ALL physical ailments have natural causes.

Mat 8:28: "And when He had come to the other side into the country of the Gergesenes, two demon-possessed ones met Him, coming out of the tombs, exceedingly fierce (mentally unbalanced) , so that no one might pass by that way."

Mat 9:32:
"As they went out, behold, they brought to Him a dumb man, who had been demon-possessed."

Mat 17:18:
"And Jesus rebuked the demon, and he departed out of him. And the child was cured from that very hour."

Mental problems
Dumbness
Epilepsy

Medical science will attribute chemical imbalance or neurons misfiring to these problem.

FYI
Jesus didn't distinguish between healing and demonic affliction. Jesus sometimes rebuked fever as if it is living

Luk 4:39:
"And standing over her, He rebuked the fever. And it left her. And immediately she arose and served them."

1 Like

Re: A Mysterious Experience Today At My Cooperating School by budaatum: 1:26am On Jan 31, 2020
shadeyinka:

The analogy of the HIV infected plasma is not to show whether I was motivated by demons or not. The analogy was to show the difference between the "Cause" and the "Instrument" of harm.

Poison kills but it is the person who poisons a food that is called the murderer.
Just like
Kidney failure kills but it is the demon who deliberately caused the failure (through any means) that we hold responsible as the afflictor!
Kidney failure has a cause. The kidney does not just fail for no reason, and that reason is not a demon, unless you mean a demon made you do whatever it was that caused your kidney to stop working!

Poison may have the potential to kill, but it still needs an agent to use it to kill. If you left the poison alone in the vial, shade, the poison will not jump out and kill or cause an epidemic!
Re: A Mysterious Experience Today At My Cooperating School by budaatum: 1:31am On Jan 31, 2020
shadeyinka:

You can only know that which you have the privilege of partaking in it or witnessing. I was once a skeptic and I understand if you don't believe.
What is there to gain in lies and falsehood in a faceless forum!!??
You make skepticism sound like some evil affliction lol.

People lie and falsehood here all the time for reasons best known to them. Sometimes its just because they are ignorant, like when they claim Greek mythology as knowledge! Only the ignorant do not require evidence for whatever they choose to believe. And only fools believe ignorant people.
Re: A Mysterious Experience Today At My Cooperating School by budaatum: 1:55am On Jan 31, 2020
shadeyinka:

Seems you don't believe that demons can cause physical/emotional afflictions. But I showed you a few scriptures.
Seems you do not know what evidence is! Quoting a "few scriptures" is only evidence for those who are too lazy to work to understand the Scripture they've been quoted.

The devil quoted a "few scripture" on the Mountain and Jesus Christ clearly showed us how to resist the temptation of not using our God given minds and brains and be attended by angels.
Re: A Mysterious Experience Today At My Cooperating School by shadeyinka(m): 3:15am On Jan 31, 2020
budaatum:

Kidney failure has a cause. The kidney does not just fail for no reason, and that reason is not a demon, unless you mean a demon made you do whatever it was that caused your kidney to stop working!

Poison may have the potential to kill, but it still needs an agent to use it to kill. If you left the poison alone in the vial, shade, the poison will not jump out and kill or cause an epidemic!

The point of discuss is the cause/agent, which could be purely Natural or Spiritual.

It is wrong to attribute all infirmities to natural or spiritual. Most are natural and a few are spiritual
Re: A Mysterious Experience Today At My Cooperating School by shadeyinka(m): 3:17am On Jan 31, 2020
budaatum:

People lie and falsehood here all the time for reasons best known to them. Sometimes its just because they are ignorant, like when they claim Greek mythology as knowledge! Only the ignorant do not require evidence for whatever they choose to believe. And only fools believe ignorant people.
I am only saying that I used to be skeptical until a few years ago. And I understand why you are skeptical: lack of exposure/experience which is not a crime.

Seek and ye shall find...
Re: A Mysterious Experience Today At My Cooperating School by shadeyinka(m): 3:21am On Jan 31, 2020
budaatum:

Seems you do not know what evidence is! Quoting a "few scriptures" is only evidence for those who are too lazy to work to understand the Scripture they've been quoted.

The devil quoted a "few scripture" on the Mountain and Jesus Christ clearly showed us how to resist the temptation of not using our God given minds and brains and be attended by angels.
Can you then explain the three scriptures why what looks like an infirmity of the soul is a mere chemical imbalancand why the scriptures recorded that Demons were cast out. Jesus neither gave them injections nor drugs for their healing
Re: A Mysterious Experience Today At My Cooperating School by shadeyinka(m): 3:26am On Jan 31, 2020
budaatum:

I told you that when you witness or partake in a fruitful deliverance you will change your mind.
Test all spirits!

You don't have to believe/know what you've never experienced. I can only tell you of my experience. If you desire to know/have the experience then, seek and you shall find!

It takes only grace for you to see and appreciate what you aren't looking for
Re: A Mysterious Experience Today At My Cooperating School by shadeyinka(m): 3:27am On Jan 31, 2020
budaatum:

Demons could act as such agents
Re: A Mysterious Experience Today At My Cooperating School by MuttleyLaff: 5:42am On Jan 31, 2020
budaatum:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHgEHrHQNDc
‘Devil’s Drug’: How Highly-Addictive Flakka Is Driving Florida Crazy

budaatum, what do you know is the influence behind why certain people knowingly keep on abusing their kidney, lungs or even body, subjecting it to misuse and/or abnormal usage with harmful substance(s) to detriment of their good health, general wellness and wellbeing, hmm?

budaatum:

Meshugas! Smh

budaatum:
If, as you claim, "Abrahamic religious text are direct copies and plagerised versions of various older characters and philospohies. i.e African philosophies, Budhism, Greek mythology, Hinduism, Roman mythology, Summerian mythology e.t.c", are you not pleased that I, a Nigerian, have heard of those things? I mean, its not as if I can be walking in the streets of Lagos and pick up "Budhism, Greek mythology, Hinduism, Roman mythology, Summerian mythology etc", that easily. Even African Philosophy is scanty, as you'd have seen if you checked the podcast I posted. Or can I pick that up on the streets of Lagos or anywhere in Nigeria?

Perhaps see the Bible as a badly written syllabus. Many learn a lot from it that they might not have learnt anywhere else. I mean, you, perhaps, might only know of these "Budhism, Greek mythology, Hinduism, Roman mythology, Summerian mythology etc" from your initial reading of the Bible which piqued your interest like a tiny acorn seed and made you search further so you've become the immensely knowledgeable oak tree you have become. Or have you forgotten how you began and would give no credit to the seed?

budaatum:
Practise perhaps, repetition, code of behaviour, set of doctrines, stories, myths, ritual etc.

Religion is a word which refers to approaches to human spirituality which usually encompass a set of narratives, symbols, beliefs and practices, often with a supernatural or transcendent quality, which give meaning to the practitioner's experiences of life through reference to a higher power or truth. It may be expressed through prayer, ritual, meditation, music and art, among other things. It may focus on specific supernatural, metaphysical, and moral claims about reality (the cosmos and human nature) which may yield a set of religious laws, ethics, and a particular lifestyle. Religion also encompasses ancestral or cultural traditions, writings, history, and mythology, as well as personal faith and religious experience. The term "religion" refers to both the personal practices related to communal faith and to group rituals and communication stemming from shared conviction.

budaatum:
There's a lot of people who never had a sun god, I think, and would love some data if you got any.
The quoted says "sky"; Olorun is God of everything.
https://www.windows2universe.org/mythology/olorun_sky.html&edu=high

MuttleyLaff:
Kikikiki ki.
I careless about Greek mythology,
I guess you are not just a hypocrite but you're also a greater and bigger fool for putting forward a definition of religion in terms of mythology, for making references to all sorts of mythologies and for sign-posting the readership to a Yoruba mythology website link, lol olodo rapata upon twenty.
Re: A Mysterious Experience Today At My Cooperating School by budaatum: 6:06am On Jan 31, 2020
shadeyinka:

I told you that when you witness or partake in a fruitful deliverance you will change your mind.
Test all spirits!
It is my testing of what you call spirits or demons that makes me understand that spirits and demons are not the cause of an epidemic in which you spread the virus.

China is today not looking for demons as a cause for the epidemic that is currently sweeping the world. They are building hospitals and sequencing the dna of the virus in hope of finding a cure. But when it gets to Nigeria, see how we will ignorantly run to God, because, in our own lazy understanding of things the devil is behind the epidemic and not our own ignorance!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Mysterious Experience Today At My Cooperating School by budaatum: 6:07am On Jan 31, 2020
Muttley, please call on me when you switch your brain on.
Re: A Mysterious Experience Today At My Cooperating School by shadeyinka(m): 7:57am On Jan 31, 2020
budaatum:

It is my testing of what you call spirits or demons that makes me understand that spirits and demons are not the cause of an epidemic in which you spread the virus.

China is today not looking for demons as a cause for the epidemic that is currently sweeping the world. They are building hospitals and sequencing the dna of the virus in hope of finding a cure. But when it gets to Nigeria, see how we will ignorantly run to God, because, in our own lazy understanding of things the devil is behind the epidemic and not our own ignorance!
You are trying to swing me to an extreme even though I have repeatedly told you that only a small fraction of illness/infirmities are demonic in origin. Unless otherwise confirmed all infirmities should be treated as natural. In my opinion infirmities of the soul/spirits are far far much more common.

Check out what is Medically diagnosed as Pica Disease (compulsive eating of odd non nutritional objects).
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pica_(disorder)

How can you explain an instant cure from deliverance prayers. Medical diagnosis feel they are caused by lack of some minerals in the body or a psychological disorder.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmNrIEPI5QY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3x6ZdzgbCI

Anyone who takes the approach you stated above can only be said to be ignorant AND is certainly not the Christian position.
Re: A Mysterious Experience Today At My Cooperating School by MuttleyLaff: 11:00pm On Feb 01, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Dont give me any prizes for guessing right budaatum. It is the use of the strong two words "only" and "you" that's made you look an angry bull that's just seen a red cloth, lol.

No, no, no, far from that. I am not blind, and eyes do see that buda does not live on bread alone but on other great delicacies, choice food considered with regard to their rarity, costliness or the likes like caviars etcetera and so therefore, buda is not and cant possibly be malnourished nau. Put it down to exuberance, lol, buddatum.

I think you should self prescribe this for yourself because, in the first instance, its you who had qualms with me employing Greek mythology to advance a point. Remember?

Myth, afterall budaatum, by simple definition, is a traditional story, especially one concerning the early history of a people or explaining a natural or social phenomenon, and typically involving supernatural beings or events, case in point, the mythical Gello and association with infertility I earlier made reference to, that you took exception to and/or objected to me using, lol. The parables, that our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ generoulsy used to teach with are very much like myths, lol. When the truth, seemingly is bitter to hear and often difficult to bear, then employing mythology, lol, makes the medicine go down easier, lol budaatum.

To be honest with you Michellekabod2, I've grown to detect inflammatory and/or provocative intent from our here, dear right honorable gentleman/ma'am and have increasingly learned having to deal with dear right honorable gentleman/ma'am's incoming fire than a fully loaded magazine-fed SMG.

I easily can tell when our dear right honorable gentleman/ma'am warms up a cup of "... here's some ..." that hides a whole sip load poison of ridicule. I know when to ignore and when to, like on this ocassuion, kick up a fuss

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does God Have A Bodily Form,since He Created Man In His Own Image And Likeness / This Is What Ogun In Brazil Looks Like (photo) / How Can You Kill In The Name Of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.