Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,782 members, 7,851,650 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:26 AM

Here's Why You Don't Sympathise With Simps. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Here's Why You Don't Sympathise With Simps. (357 Views)

Dealing with simps (reloaded) / Whiteknighting: SIMPS Putting Women On A Pedestal. Meme Thread (photos) / I Sympathise With A Guy Who Says He Used And Dumped A Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Here's Why You Don't Sympathise With Simps. by czarr(m): 1:37am On Jan 30, 2020
I know if you are like me and do not skip your daily dose of red pills to constantly remind yourself the manipulative and self serving nature of most women, you may feel empathy for some men who come here to complain about what they are going through in the hands of women.

....please don't, cos if you do you'll go through heart break again and again and again, don't feel bad for them because some of them choose to remain ignorant, your knowledge is freedom enjoy it and don't let another man's folly put you in a rage, just pray he learns from his mistakes.
Re: Here's Why You Don't Sympathise With Simps. by mumumugu(m): 2:18am On Jan 30, 2020
so let us buy your book

1 Like

Re: Here's Why You Don't Sympathise With Simps. by czarr(m): 12:02pm On Jan 30, 2020
mumumugu:
so let us buy your book
not selling anything bro

(1) (Reply)

DMW Artists, Dremo Said A Lady Is Hepatitis B Patient, See What Cause This. / Check Out These Memes / :)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.