Stats: 3,156,818 members, 7,831,665 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

President Buhari Meets Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Meets Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) (73121 Views)

Dino Melaye Meets Goodluck Jonathan And His Wife, Mama Peace (Photos) / 2023: President Buhari Meets Goodluck Jonathan Behind Close Doors PHOTOS / Atiku Abubakar Meets Goodluck Jonathan Ahead Of 2019 Elections (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: President Buhari Meets Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by Queseda: 3:30pm On Jan 30, 2020
alsudan:
It’s obvious the dullard needs help and Jonathan being Jonathan is there to help. What a Lifeless Presidiot.
He needed help on how Jonathan managed to defeat Boko Haram such that there wasn't a single bomblast or killing before Buhari came and empowered them to start bombing Nyanya motor park, Banex plaza in Wuse, bombed the UN office in Abuja, Thisday newspaper office in Jabi, e.t.c
Indeed you GEJ apologists are the real zombie in every sense of the word grin grin grin

Re: President Buhari Meets Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by Brymo4all(m): 3:31pm On Jan 30, 2020
Good for them.
Re: President Buhari Meets Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by ABINTUK(m): 3:32pm On Jan 30, 2020
Jezyfreezman:

Dagbo statesmen & ThiefMakers, they all roll together, Mofos kill yourselves grin

Hahahaha....

Re: President Buhari Meets Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by aspiring44: 3:32pm On Jan 30, 2020
What would have been the case if Jonathan did not relinquish power.He is emotionally intelligent. cowardice is not weakness. Nigeria would have conflagrated . Only God knows what would have happened . He made national interest override his personal interest.

That singular act has earned him so much.

We all have strength and weaknesses.
Re: President Buhari Meets Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by alphaeus212(m): 3:32pm On Jan 30, 2020
Firebrigade approach
Re: President Buhari Meets Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by vicben27(m): 3:33pm On Jan 30, 2020
Patrioticman007:
" Stealing is not corruption "
March, 15, 2015. The above statement was made by Mr Clueless aka GEJ. Those celebrating theses mediocrity are children of predations. GEJ failed Nigeria as a whole not SS. Imagine reading the other day the level of poverty in Bayelsa is unimaginable. Wailer's Wailer's, I pity you na.

Its about class struggle, not tribal or religious fight. GMB meets GEJ not GEJ meets a hustling youths. Think
He is still Better than ur entire Family members and generations to come
Re: President Buhari Meets Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by Ustec: 3:33pm On Jan 30, 2020
BaddieKay:
I just can't help but notice Buhari looking way younger and stronger than Gej
Re: President Buhari Meets Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by Oritsewhandey(m): 3:33pm On Jan 30, 2020
xreal:
Elder statesman and a peacemaker.
Desert bush president, put on blue shoe!
Jonathan push his Boko Haram boys back to him to deal with.
Re: President Buhari Meets Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jan 30, 2020
ABINTUK:

Hahahaha....

shey ah dey lie?? grin
Re: President Buhari Meets Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 3:33pm On Jan 30, 2020
freshvine:
Buhari always intimidated on the sight of Jonathan.

who tolded you that?
Re: President Buhari Meets Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jan 30, 2020
Buhari look 49. Our young president
Re: President Buhari Meets Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by PHijo(m): 3:34pm On Jan 30, 2020
BackToLife:
Jonathan would have still been President, but Igbos' greed made them to pocket him, used the Power against Yorubas and backstab OBJ that brought him to Power. I only hope that they will tell themselves the truth for once and learn, so that the whole South can work together as Brothers.

Faces: One is smiling like a mumu, one is on the most evil mission on Earth.

Igbos did this, did that!....what about the Yoruba? Who marched @ Ojota?

If the price of garri increases or insecurity gets worse, does it select Ijaw, Yoruba, Berom etc?

On the contrary, Yoruba should learn to support the better candidates and not candidates they were told to support by their "ogas @ d top" or for ethnic or religious reasons.
Re: President Buhari Meets Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by Oritsewhandey(m): 3:34pm On Jan 30, 2020
xreal:
Elder statesman and a peacemaker.
Desert bush president, put on blue shoe!
Jonathan pushed his Boko Haram boys back to him to deal with.
Re: President Buhari Meets Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by Afrikween(f): 3:34pm On Jan 30, 2020
alsudan:
It’s obvious the dullard needs help and Jonathan being Jonathan is there to help. What a Lifeless Presidiot.
lol grin
Re: President Buhari Meets Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jan 30, 2020
Jonathan look like rashford.
Re: President Buhari Meets Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jan 30, 2020
vicben27:
He is still Better than ur entire Family members and generations to come
Foolish comment. what kind of response is this. what did he say that is wrong, point it out.
instead of descending to baboonish, malevolent curses.
Re: President Buhari Meets Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jan 30, 2020
Buhari look younger than 50 self. Na wao
Re: President Buhari Meets Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by OLAJADON: 3:35pm On Jan 30, 2020
efighter:

Sense of looting? Or sense of commissioning 2nd Niger on the drawing board? Or sense of making your wife richer than all the states in the region?
Abi oooo, to show u how gullible most of our countrymen/women are, they will support Jonathan that his wife want to loot their destiny out.
what a big fool, they are.

Re: President Buhari Meets Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by Thegoodone13(m): 3:36pm On Jan 30, 2020
Jonathan will be coming president again in Nigeria. People don't believe me because I'm not a pastor or prophet. I don't know how it will come to pass but what I saw in 2014. God show me where people gather and send him out of office but he later returned.
Re: President Buhari Meets Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by Champneys: 3:37pm On Jan 30, 2020
All of you idio....ts and moro....ns who are cursing and killing each other every day because of these two incompetent buffoons, I hope you will all manage to rest and focus or channel your energies somewhere else after this latest round of pics.
Re: President Buhari Meets Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by Lorenzop: 3:37pm On Jan 30, 2020
BaddieKay:
I just can't help but notice Buhari looking way younger and stronger than Gej

you need have your eye sight checked...something is obviously wrong....
Re: President Buhari Meets Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by Champneys: 3:38pm On Jan 30, 2020
Thegoodone13:
Jonathan will be coming president again in Nigeria. People don't believe me because I'm not a pastor or prophet. I don't know how it will come to pass but what I saw in 2014. God show me where people gather and send him out of office but he later returned.

My friend shut the fu..ck up!
Re: President Buhari Meets Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by Dicktionary: 3:38pm On Jan 30, 2020

Both men are chopping life, while Lazy youths and Vagabonds on this Forum are busy throwing insults on each other.

Niggeria Youths are Scum!

Smh
DisgustedD!ck
Re: President Buhari Meets Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by vicben27(m): 3:38pm On Jan 30, 2020
TerraMessorem:

Foolish comment. what kind of response is this. what did he say that is wrong, point it out.
instead of descending to baboonish, malevolent curses.
go fucccck Urself along with him
Re: President Buhari Meets Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by ityP(m): 3:39pm On Jan 30, 2020
ajebuter:

Honestly, Jonathan is a good man..

Given the bad press APC has given this man eh!

He should not even take PMB's phone call much less meet with him almost always..

I respect Mr. Jonathan a lot I swear

That makes him a fool IMO. That's why they can make fun of him every chance they get. Obasanjo would have blocked GMB's number if he was in Goodluck's shoes

Re: President Buhari Meets Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by tyav7: 3:39pm On Jan 30, 2020
The body language sha
Re: President Buhari Meets Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by EdiskyHarry: 3:40pm On Jan 30, 2020
goodluck Jonathan, the biggest and most respectable African politician/ leader on the planet earth.
Re: President Buhari Meets Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by ityP(m): 3:41pm On Jan 30, 2020
PHijo:

Igbos did this, did that!....what about the Yoruba? Who marched @ Ojota?

If the price of garri increases or insecurity gets worse, does it select Ijaw, Yoruba, Berom etc?

On the contrary, Yoruba should learn to support the better candidates and not candidates they were told to support by their "ogas @ d top" or for ethnic or religious reasons.

You have sense. Yorubas think they are wise. They are very foolish
Re: President Buhari Meets Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by Awoo88: 3:41pm On Jan 30, 2020
Jezyfreezman:

Dagbo statesmen & ThiefMakers, they all roll together, Mofos kill yourselves grin
Your sense just dey leak since thus new year. Which of your generation don see aso rock gate?? Dey type nonsense with 30k npower allowance
Re: President Buhari Meets Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by Neoteny(m): 3:43pm On Jan 30, 2020
CalabarPikin:
OK

I wish he can borrow small sense from GEJ

I love u sir..@GEJ

You mean this same GEJ?

Re: President Buhari Meets Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by Godpikin4real(f): 3:43pm On Jan 30, 2020
No permanent friend, no permanent permanent enemy in politics.
Re: President Buhari Meets Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jan 30, 2020
cheesy cheesy
Godpikin4real:
No permanent friend, no permanent permanent enemy in politics.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
infact, i was thinking same, too much cowardice.

Anambra Election: Soludo's Daughters Congratulate Him On His Victory (Photos) / A White Pilot Ignores Atiku’s Handshake (Photo) / Photos Of Slain Bandits Off Abuja-Kaduna Road (Graphic)