Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,628 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

2023: President Buhari Meets Goodluck Jonathan Behind Close Doors PHOTOS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: President Buhari Meets Goodluck Jonathan Behind Close Doors PHOTOS (36301 Views)

President Buhari Meets CBN Governor Godwin Emefiele Behind Close Doors (Photos) / Dino Melaye Meets Goodluck Jonathan And His Wife, Mama Peace (Photos) / President Buhari Meets Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: President Buhari Meets Goodluck Jonathan Behind Close Doors PHOTOS by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 11:16am On Apr 14, 2022
President Muhammadu Buhari presides over Council of State Meeting in State House on 14th April 2022

President Buhari with Former President Goodluck Jonathan, Former Head of State Gen. Yakubu Gowon and Former Head of State Gen. Abdulsalam Abubakar shortly before presiding over Council of State Meeting in State House on 14th April 2022

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1559215121128252&id=100011193364134&sfnsn=scwspwa

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: President Buhari Meets Goodluck Jonathan Behind Close Doors PHOTOS by Penguin2: 11:16am On Apr 14, 2022
Are the ex heads of state uniting to deliver Jonathan?

As much as Peter Obi is my choice for 2023, it would still gladden my heart to see GEJ return to power.

Why?

So that Tinubu’s karma will be complete.

It will teach every southern politician never to betray one of ours because of selfish quest for power.

In 2011, PDP zoned speakership position to Southwest and zeroed in on Mulikat Akande. Tinubu instructed his ACN boys at the House of Rep to work against her and support Tambuwal instead. They succeeded.

But same Tinubu and his media urchins turned around and started accusing GEJ of marginalization. Marginalization that they engineered.

In 2012, GEJ wanted to remove fuel subsidy, a cankerworm that has continued to plague the national treasury, again Tinubu gathered his urchins to Ojota to protest against that noble decision even though I’m sure he knew better but chose to play politics.

To culminate his betrayal, in 2013, he entered into alliance with a known ethnic bigot and an illiterate, all for his personal gains and selfish ambition.

The result of that alliance is that Nigeria and Nigerians have faced the worst kind of government in human history. Nepotism, killing and maiming of citizens have become order of the day. And welfare of cows has been elevated above everything else.

And you say Tinubu will get the reward for all these?

If Tinubu benefits from all these treachery, I will know there’s no God of Justice and truth up above.

358 Likes 40 Shares

Re: 2023: President Buhari Meets Goodluck Jonathan Behind Close Doors PHOTOS by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 11:17am On Apr 14, 2022
more

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: President Buhari Meets Goodluck Jonathan Behind Close Doors PHOTOS by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 11:18am On Apr 14, 2022
Lalasticla

3 Likes

Re: 2023: President Buhari Meets Goodluck Jonathan Behind Close Doors PHOTOS by osinbanjoisaliar: 11:19am On Apr 14, 2022
See wetin diz men dey yarn

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2023: President Buhari Meets Goodluck Jonathan Behind Close Doors PHOTOS by osinbanjoisaliar: 11:19am On Apr 14, 2022
Chai, local man don suffer O!

50 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 2023: President Buhari Meets Goodluck Jonathan Behind Close Doors PHOTOS by SmartProf(m): 11:19am On Apr 14, 2022
This man loves Closed door meetings cos he knows he has a closed brain.

47 Likes

Wetin diz men dey plan, go shock national leader and Mr commissioner into deir next life

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2023: President Buhari Meets Goodluck Jonathan Behind Close Doors PHOTOS by Massiveglory: 11:22am On Apr 14, 2022
Baba and closed door meetings be like bread and butter. This is Tinubu life ambition, but we say nooo

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2023: President Buhari Meets Goodluck Jonathan Behind Close Doors PHOTOS by Rastaramsey(m): 11:27am On Apr 14, 2022
Thats what's up mah niggarr....

I don't know what bandit Buhari is having conversations with goodluck now enh undecided

1 Like

Re: 2023: President Buhari Meets Goodluck Jonathan Behind Close Doors PHOTOS by dizon: 11:28am On Apr 14, 2022
How did you know the closed door meeting is about 2023? All I am seeing there is a normal council of state meeting.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: President Buhari Meets Goodluck Jonathan Behind Close Doors PHOTOS by Frigga13: 11:29am On Apr 14, 2022
Gej must resist this ..

Let them put Tinubu on ballot ... Buhari should allow him test his godship of Yoruba people .. and the potency of his godship on his worshippers ..
without this.. Yoruba people no go understand their place in Nigeria.

Buhari sef

Power to the people

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023: President Buhari Meets Goodluck Jonathan Behind Close Doors PHOTOS by OkoroBufo: 11:29am On Apr 14, 2022
Ibos left the chat. This is why they are desperate to become the President of the zoo, they want to bam with the big boyz.

-Okoro bufo

15 Likes

Re: 2023: President Buhari Meets Goodluck Jonathan Behind Close Doors PHOTOS by Elmojiid(m): 11:32am On Apr 14, 2022
Our next president
Re: 2023: President Buhari Meets Goodluck Jonathan Behind Close Doors PHOTOS by obinoral1179(m): 11:35am On Apr 14, 2022
[s]
Penguin2:

As much as Peter Obi is my choice for 2023, it would still gladden my heart to see GEJ return to power.

Why?

It will teach every southern politician never to betray one of ours because of selfish quest for power.

In 2011, PDP zoned speakership position to Southwest and zeroed in on Mulikat Akande. Tinubu instructed his ACN boys at the House of Rep to work against her and support Tambuwal instead. They succeeded.

But same Tinubu and his media urchins turned around and started accusing GEJ of marginalization. Marginalization that they engineered.

In 2012, GEJ wanted to remove fuel subsidy, a cankerworm that has continued to plague the national treasury, again Tinubu gathered his urchins to Ojota to protest against that noble decision even though I’m sure he knew better but chose to play politics.

To culminate his betrayal, in 2013, he entered into alliance with a known ethnic bigot and an illiterate, all for his personal gains and selfish ambition.

The result of that alliance is that Nigeria and Nigerians have faced the worst kind of government in human history. Nepotism, killing and maiming of citizens have become order of the day. And welfare of cows has been elevated above everything else.

If Tinubu benefits from all these treachery, I will know there’s no God of Justice and truth up above.
[/s]. Trash..

25 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 2023: President Buhari Meets Goodluck Jonathan Behind Close Doors PHOTOS by MadamVanessa(f): 11:37am On Apr 14, 2022
shocked

My darling President Jonathan should try and disassociate his noble self from that idiotic calamity of a president.

24 Likes

Re: 2023: President Buhari Meets Goodluck Jonathan Behind Close Doors PHOTOS by obinoral1179(m): 11:37am On Apr 14, 2022
[s]
Frigga13:
Gej must resist this ..

Let them put Tinubu on ballot ... Buhari should allow him test his godship of Yoruba people .. and the potency of his godship on his worshippers ..
without this.. Yoruba people no go understand their place in Nigeria.

Buhari sef

Power to the people
[/s] You are back from self exile?

16 Likes

Re: 2023: President Buhari Meets Goodluck Jonathan Behind Close Doors PHOTOS by ahaika23: 11:38am On Apr 14, 2022
Penguin2:

Why?

Well said!

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2023: President Buhari Meets Goodluck Jonathan Behind Close Doors PHOTOS by osinbanjoisaliar: 11:40am On Apr 14, 2022
dizon:
How did you know the closed door meeting is about 2023? All I am seeing there is a normal council of state meeting.

Where OBJ dey

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: President Buhari Meets Goodluck Jonathan Behind Close Doors PHOTOS by Frigga13: 11:40am On Apr 14, 2022
obinoral1179:
[s][/s] You are back from self exile?

k
Re: 2023: President Buhari Meets Goodluck Jonathan Behind Close Doors PHOTOS by osinbanjoisaliar: 11:41am On Apr 14, 2022
OkoroBufo:
Ibos left the chat. This is why they are desperate to become the President of the zoo, they want to bam with the big boyz.

-Okoro bufo

Dem no want. Na deir personal decision. U wen want am pass life itself were you con dey. Dem no invite you. U neva tire to dey beg

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: President Buhari Meets Goodluck Jonathan Behind Close Doors PHOTOS by Nobody: 11:42am On Apr 14, 2022
Meeting of failure as usuall undecided, what nigerians need is action, a stop to the senseless killings not all this unfruitful gatherings undecided undecided undecided
Re: 2023: President Buhari Meets Goodluck Jonathan Behind Close Doors PHOTOS by GooodHardDick: 11:43am On Apr 14, 2022
Buhari knows he is a complete failure. Hence the reason he has been trying to convince GEJ to contest.

In a sane country, buhari would have been chilling in jail by now

5 Likes

Re: 2023: President Buhari Meets Goodluck Jonathan Behind Close Doors PHOTOS by gambia(m): 11:44am On Apr 14, 2022
Nonsense meeting.
Re: 2023: President Buhari Meets Goodluck Jonathan Behind Close Doors PHOTOS by juman(m): 11:45am On Apr 14, 2022
Assemblage of idiotsss that betrayed Nigeria.
Re: 2023: President Buhari Meets Goodluck Jonathan Behind Close Doors PHOTOS by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 11:46am On Apr 14, 2022
[s]
MadamVanessa:
shocked

My darling President Jonathan should try and disassociate his noble self from that idiotic calamity of a president.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: 2023: President Buhari Meets Goodluck Jonathan Behind Close Doors PHOTOS by NofiuFade(m): 11:52am On Apr 14, 2022
If only Buhari can just resign now before is too late and publicly apologize to Gej for forcefully taking over from him nd genuinely hand over the power back to Gej and his team.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: President Buhari Meets Goodluck Jonathan Behind Close Doors PHOTOS by Emeskhalifa(m): 11:52am On Apr 14, 2022
If I were Jonathan, I'd stay away from anything Nigeria's politics for the sake of my integrity sha.

He's earned people's reputation when he gave up his sit just to avert unnecessary bloodshed that some people would have started should he had decided to stay in power or tamper with the elections results.

For sake of integrity he shouldn't get himself into all these their "dirty politics"

7 Likes

Re: 2023: President Buhari Meets Goodluck Jonathan Behind Close Doors PHOTOS by Bounceboune7: 11:52am On Apr 14, 2022
See nyamiris masturbating up there,nothing for inconsequential nonentities as usual

313 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Protest In Benin Over Demolition Of Houses By Governor Obaseki (Photos) / Jonathan’s Varsities: Buhari Returns To Vomit, Reverses Sack Of Varsity Boards / Against The Run Of Play - By Olusegun Adeniyi.... Just Finished Reading It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.