Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,148 members, 7,849,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:44 AM

Adeboye Was Right In Asking Son To Sack Secretary - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Adeboye Was Right In Asking Son To Sack Secretary (2678 Views)

Prophet Muhammad' Was Right. Women Are The Booty Not Men End Times Deception / My Dad Was Right: This Is The Most Bitter Fact About Dealing With Women / Her Dad Was At The Party, She Was Right.. Her Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeboye Was Right In Asking Son To Sack Secretary by kingxsamz(m): 3:13am On Feb 02, 2020
ImaIma1:

Your blackmail won't work.

I am not the yes or no type, so quit.

Let me paint another scenario for you...

Let's say a wife and husband agree to get a maid. He travels and says she should continue with the search while he's away. She gets one and has paid her for one or two months before he gets back.

He gets back and sees the maid and says he doesn't want that one for one reason or another. That the wife should ask her to go. They fire her and she's out of work.

Is this wrong?

It is wrong if they don't have a solid reason why they sacked her.
If she committed any crime while the husband was away, then it would be right to let her go.
But if she's been diligent and hard-working, firing her would be wicked and inhumane.
So there you have it...
Re: Adeboye Was Right In Asking Son To Sack Secretary by kingxsamz(m): 3:15am On Feb 02, 2020
nlPoster:

They probably wont send the same spec as the previous one, after that experience.

Either he'll get a more suitable employee who wont be distracting, or the next secretary would bring in her whole family to greet him just to reassure she's not a threat. Whole family including grandparents sef.

And what if after all this, things go sideways and he starts developing feelings for the new lady? undecided undecided undecided

Stop supporting evil.
What is bad is bad.
Re: Adeboye Was Right In Asking Son To Sack Secretary by nlPoster: 3:30am On Feb 02, 2020
kingxsamz:

And what if after all this, things go sideways and he starts developing feelings for the new lady? undecided undecided undecided

Stop supporting evil.
What is bad is bad.

That's just speculation, there are no what ifs in this scenario, since it did not happen.

You're overly emotional about the issue, it's not evil versus non evil, it's simply a matter of what is expedient.

In my opinion, dislike or excessive like can be a reason why it might not be advisable to work with someone, it's just a fact.
Re: Adeboye Was Right In Asking Son To Sack Secretary by ImaIma1(f): 12:49pm On Feb 02, 2020
kingxsamz:

It is wrong if they don't have a solid reason why they sacked her.
If she committed any crime while the husband was away, then it would be right to let her go.
But if she's been diligent and hard-working, firing her would be wicked and inhumane.
So there you have it...

Ok.

Just know that an employer can disengage a staff at anytime, just the same way a staff can resign or just up and leave at anytime.
Re: Adeboye Was Right In Asking Son To Sack Secretary by loswhite(m): 2:14pm On Feb 02, 2020
tpiar:
It's hard, but who here wouldn't fire a houseboy/ assistant or male secretary if he noticed his wife/girlfriend/female relative getting excited about the person?
don't mind the hypocrites
Re: Adeboye Was Right In Asking Son To Sack Secretary by loswhite(m): 2:17pm On Feb 02, 2020
proclinician:

Would u consider it just or not she's talking nonsense. What is wrong with you?
let's assume you are a female and you have a sexy house help and you noticed your husband is eyeing the house help, what would you do? Will you ask the husband to control himself? Give us your honest answer
Re: Adeboye Was Right In Asking Son To Sack Secretary by proclinician: 2:21pm On Feb 02, 2020
loswhite:
let's assume you are a female and you have a sexy house help and you noticed your husband is eyeing the house help, what would you do? Will you ask the husband to control himself? Give us your honest answer

I will divorce that stupid husband and move away with my domestic help. For the man to be this shameless shows he is doing worse outside the home and for the sake of HIV, that marriage has to be terminated.
Re: Adeboye Was Right In Asking Son To Sack Secretary by loswhite(m): 2:26pm On Feb 02, 2020
proclinician:

I will divorce that stupid husband and move away with my domestic help. For the man to be this shameless shows he is doing worse outside the home and for the sake of HIV, that marriage has to be terminated.
ok...well you are not different from Peter afterall he said he can never deny Jesus but we all know how it ended. Good luck

(1) (2) (Reply)

Restaurant Chef Serves Cockroach Dishes To Customers (+18 Graphic Images) / Who's Comment Irritate You More On NL / I Am 23year And I Am I Love With A Lady Of 43

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.