Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,323 members, 7,829,809 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Angelique Kidjo Meets Burna Boy And His Mother In Lagos - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Angelique Kidjo Meets Burna Boy And His Mother In Lagos (76537 Views)

Wizkid Meets Burna Boy's Sister & Mother In Dubai (video) / Angelique Kidjo Dedicates Her 2020 Grammy Award To Burna Boy (Video) / Grammy Awards: Burna Boy Loses To Angelique Kidjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angelique Kidjo Meets Burna Boy And His Mother In Lagos by Kokoebapluse(m): 6:05pm On Jan 31, 2020
YorubaPrince:

Awa ni Baba gbogbo won pata-pata!

Mogba pe Yoruba n ko ipatakuntakun, sugbon igbiyanjuwa oitito, die Omo kunrinwa oito, Yoruba is a bless tribe but, erewapoju
Re: Angelique Kidjo Meets Burna Boy And His Mother In Lagos by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jan 31, 2020
Risentouch:

When last did you take your medication
good question.
Re: Angelique Kidjo Meets Burna Boy And His Mother In Lagos by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:12pm On Jan 31, 2020
hidhrhis:
I really love this woman not all the quack female Musician we have in Nigeria
aunty tiwa and yemi alade I greet una

You cant compare!

She was winning all sorts of awards when they were in diapers!

3 Likes

Re: Angelique Kidjo Meets Burna Boy And His Mother In Lagos by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jan 31, 2020
Kokoebapluse:

Thank you bro, otooro bi Omo iyasokuso ni, Omo Yoruba ni Mi, sugbon we are weak, we need to first rebuild our thinking kotole tesiwaju, eje kafisekora, ojowaju Yoruba lewu taba mura, tele anikoko ati n kan Oko lorisirisi bi obi, did you know that the real dantata Make his money from kola nut? He use to bought kola nut from west for re sell in the north, but nisin ani ohunkohun mon, what a shame

This is so true. O ti ni loju gbaa. Baba Awolowo gbiyanju gidi fun wa, sugbon awon omo wa ti wa ya ipanle/area boys kale bayi.

Ile iwe, won ko lo mo.

Afi ki won ma rin regbe regbe kiri oju titi, ki won maa darapo mo egbe okunkun.

O ma se o.

Oluwa a ko wa mo se.

1 Like

Re: Angelique Kidjo Meets Burna Boy And His Mother In Lagos by Hotfreez: 6:15pm On Jan 31, 2020
CHIDOHSKI:
Nigeria is far from being a country. Everything is tribalized. Instead of Yorubas to face squarely their Fulani oppressors they seize any opportunity to insult peace loving and hard working igbos. What does Grammy award have to do with tribes in Nigeria.Burna boy is pursuing his career for himself while jobless fellows who are yet to find their footing in any endeavor are here shouting omo Yoruba.

They mentioned other tribes and you think they're talking about Igbos. Are Igbos the only tribe in Nigeria?

I hope you have sense and drop this your inherited foolishness.

4 Likes

Re: Angelique Kidjo Meets Burna Boy And His Mother In Lagos by husbandsnatcha(f): 6:18pm On Jan 31, 2020
FrLukas:

Agolo not agoro. Two very different things in Yoruba.
...is a lie is agoro ! U are not even Yoruba to start with
Re: Angelique Kidjo Meets Burna Boy And His Mother In Lagos by Liposure: 6:20pm On Jan 31, 2020
Angelique kidjo is of d greatest african musician of all time. Putting her in d same category with burnaboy is a honor to him and his fans

6 Likes

Re: Angelique Kidjo Meets Burna Boy And His Mother In Lagos by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jan 31, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...is a lie is agoro ! U are not even Yoruba to start with

A simple thank you would have been ok.

Ti mi o ba kin se Yoruba, boya awon ara Ile e lo bi mi, waa so fun mi.
Re: Angelique Kidjo Meets Burna Boy And His Mother In Lagos by Revolva(m): 6:27pm On Jan 31, 2020
Shame to almost all nairalander all they do is argue who is Yoruba and Igbo

Make tribalism no kill una here especially d trolls here dat see notin beyond their nose

So if kidjo meet burna boy it's another avenue to start tribal bash instead of u guys be guessing if there could be any new music collabo between them
Re: Angelique Kidjo Meets Burna Boy And His Mother In Lagos by UrVillagePpl: 6:27pm On Jan 31, 2020
DaddySoftapple:
Alright let us do this.

Like for Angelique, share for Burna boy.

If i can get 5000 likes, i will share five thousand naira each to 100 people in this thread.

By the order of the Peaky blinders.

See person wey Neva chop belleful won give 5000*100.
grin grin grin
Naija my corntree grin
Re: Angelique Kidjo Meets Burna Boy And His Mother In Lagos by husbandsnatcha(f): 6:27pm On Jan 31, 2020
FrLukas:

A simple thank you would have been ok.

Ti mi o ba kin se Yoruba, boya awon ara Ile e lo bi mi, waa so fun mi.
...sorry what is agoro and agolo

Is agoro Agbero or what because we always see Touts in Lagos state
Re: Angelique Kidjo Meets Burna Boy And His Mother In Lagos by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jan 31, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...sorry what is agoro and agolo

Is agoro Agbero or what because we always see Touts in Lagos state

You are trolling me. No qualms.

Agoro is a Yoruba name.
Re: Angelique Kidjo Meets Burna Boy And His Mother In Lagos by blackboy(m): 6:31pm On Jan 31, 2020
It's been ages I have seen Angela so I'm not sure who she is in the pix
Re: Angelique Kidjo Meets Burna Boy And His Mother In Lagos by Eezywayne: 6:40pm On Jan 31, 2020
OUR VISION: help 10,000 Nigerians become landlords by 2030
OUR MISSION: Kill your house rent, and spare your landlord
OUR SOLUTION: Land 48™ - own a land in 48 weeks
OUR STRATEGY: Goal setting + Savings
OUR LOCATIONS: Ota, Ikorodu, Mowe/Ibafo, Ibeju-Lekki
OUR OFFER: Starting from 5k/week
Dare to join us and other landlords-in-progress on this journey of a lifetime!
https://www.ogalandlord.com.ng/
Send a DM or Call/WhatsApp: 08028518313, 09052535870, 07031306757, 08154802848, 08072690607

Re: Angelique Kidjo Meets Burna Boy And His Mother In Lagos by ForbesHomesNG(m): 6:44pm On Jan 31, 2020
Lcf69:
Kidjo stop rubbing it in naa bc,e suppose Don do by now... Pinned.
Re: Angelique Kidjo Meets Burna Boy And His Mother In Lagos by DavSagacity(m): 6:46pm On Jan 31, 2020
Colorado1:

Ur brain is leaking
seriously leaking
Re: Angelique Kidjo Meets Burna Boy And His Mother In Lagos by Mastakija(m): 6:49pm On Jan 31, 2020
So na how her head take be b dis
Re: Angelique Kidjo Meets Burna Boy And His Mother In Lagos by CSTR2: 7:24pm On Jan 31, 2020
Hotfreez:
West Side is the best side

Anjelique Kidjo ọmọ ìyá mi, ọmọ Yorùbá rere. Kaabo sì ìpínlè Ẹ̀kọ́ ni ilé Oodua.

I hope you and your fellow likers will not cry blood when east side do their usual igbo amaka.

Hypocrisy dey una blood.
Re: Angelique Kidjo Meets Burna Boy And His Mother In Lagos by Mastakija(m): 7:27pm On Jan 31, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
Ife ile
Ile ife ,ife ile ile ife
Ife Ile ile ife ...loyiloyiyo ahaarh kima ...axxx agoro
Loyiloyiyo aahaarh.....agoro

Burnaboy my portharcourt brother go n sitdown Biko cheesy

Like for Agoro crooner(kidjo)

Share for ewa musician( burna)

Burnaboy has never protrayed our portharcourt heritage like Duncan mighty ,wacumzy and Mr Nice teeth( I don't know his name)

All burna does is Yoruba ,Yoruba and more yorubas ... yorubaprince y?

Ooooooh
I now see the reason you ppl hate him
Bcuz he decided to claim Yoruba (which he is)
Why cant we just forget about this and embrace him after all we are one. If dats is his choice so be it, why must you crusify him for that. Burna boy i don't know if you're reading this right now. we the yorubas are at yours back bi shigidi we are here for you, because i know one day you are surely ganna be greater than kidjo. Your time is coming very soon. Tankew!

7 Likes

Re: Angelique Kidjo Meets Burna Boy And His Mother In Lagos by CSTR2: 7:29pm On Jan 31, 2020
Mastakija:
Ooooooh
Why cant we just forget about this and embrace him after all we are one. If dats is his choice so be it, why must you crusify him for that. Burna boy i don't know if you're reading this right now. we the yorubas are at yours back bi shigidi we are here for you, because i know one day you are surely ganna be greater than kidjo. Your time is coming very soon. Tankew!
Okay
Well-done.

1 Like

Re: Angelique Kidjo Meets Burna Boy And His Mother In Lagos by husbandsnatcha(f): 7:35pm On Jan 31, 2020
Mastakija:
Ooooooh
...he wants to be more Yoruba than the real yoruba stars like wande coal ,wizkid ....

That's y Naomi Campbell said he is uneducated ,wizkid n wande coal are the legend of the westside ,because they are real with wat dey do , not this mosquito voice Yoruba pretender like burna am from portharcourt 2 ,

FYI info we portharcourt citizens love wizkid , wande ,9ice Duncan Dan him
Re: Angelique Kidjo Meets Burna Boy And His Mother In Lagos by leocollins(m): 7:45pm On Jan 31, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...he wants to be more Yoruba than the real yoruba stars like wande coal ,wizkid ....

That's y Naomi Campbell said he is uneducated ,wizkid n wande coal are the legend of the westside ,because they are real with wat dey do , not this mosquito voice Yoruba pretender like burna am from portharcourt 2 ,

FYI info we portharcourt citizens love wizkid , wande ,9ice Duncan Dan him

I swear ur own stupidity has reached 100 percent,na burna boy make ur life misery why hating on the hard working dude,go back and read what naomi campbell said very carefully..na ur type dy only read headline of news without reading in full details..idiot.element of dustbin. k4 strike u..mukwale.

4 Likes

Re: Angelique Kidjo Meets Burna Boy And His Mother In Lagos by Kingrefreshed: 8:01pm On Jan 31, 2020
Made4naijalove:
Angelique Kidjo, who is in Lagos, was filmed chatting animatedly with Burna Boy and his mother Bose Ogulu.

In the video, Angelique, who beat Burna to win the Best World Music Album at the 62nd Grammy Awards, is seen excitedly talking while Burna and Mama Burna smiled and listened intently.

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-wLV05018o

Shes got a vibrant spirit and she's alive.

Not some other useless musicians we have.
Re: Angelique Kidjo Meets Burna Boy And His Mother In Lagos by Hotfreez: 8:01pm On Jan 31, 2020
CSTR2:

I hope you and your fellow likers will not cry blood when east side do their usual igbo amaka.

Hypocrisy dey una blood.

We already have 13 Grammys,
Try to get a single Grammy first.

Worthless losers.
Re: Angelique Kidjo Meets Burna Boy And His Mother In Lagos by CSTR2: 8:03pm On Jan 31, 2020
Hotfreez:

We already have 13 Grammys,
Try to get a single Grammy first.

Worthless losers.
The people wey fit you dey wait for you on another thread.

Shebi you sabi bigotry? You go see bigotry, you go tire.

Get used to seeing igbo amaka.
Re: Angelique Kidjo Meets Burna Boy And His Mother In Lagos by 9gerian: 8:13pm On Jan 31, 2020
https://m.guardian.ng/life/six-nigerians-that-have-won-grammy-awards/

It’s incredible: 6 Grammy award winners, all Yorubas.

Hotfreez:

Shut up.
Apart from Yorubas, mention another part of Nigeria which has produced a single Grammy winner. Meanwhile, Yorubas from Nigeria alone have 13.

Hakeem Séríkí, a Yoruba gangan drummer has 2 Grammys and you're here talking trash.

1 Like

Re: Angelique Kidjo Meets Burna Boy And His Mother In Lagos by Neddie88(m): 8:41pm On Jan 31, 2020
u go soon beat yasef by yasef

Oyah beat me grin[/quote]
Re: Angelique Kidjo Meets Burna Boy And His Mother In Lagos by Neddie88(m): 8:42pm On Jan 31, 2020
u go soon beat yasef by yasef

Oyah beat me grin[/quote]
Re: Angelique Kidjo Meets Burna Boy And His Mother In Lagos by WaleFoto(m): 8:59pm On Jan 31, 2020
Kallmerb:
So much love her fluent yoruba.... Any country or tribe mixed with Nigeria blood is always superb...

Oyah beat me grin
you kidding ryt now?
Angelique kidjo has fluent Yoruba?
She is gud, no doubt but the fluent Yoruba, abegii
Re: Angelique Kidjo Meets Burna Boy And His Mother In Lagos by mechanics(m): 9:02pm On Jan 31, 2020
She's jovial.
Re: Angelique Kidjo Meets Burna Boy And His Mother In Lagos by chocboi78(m): 9:06pm On Jan 31, 2020
There was A country...
Nairalanders just confirmed it......
See tribalism and bigotry on an entirely different subject matter.

#spits and walks out of thread
Re: Angelique Kidjo Meets Burna Boy And His Mother In Lagos by Kpeshi10(m): 9:09pm On Jan 31, 2020
DaddySoftapple:
Alright let us do this.

Like for Angelique, share for Burna boy.

If i can get 5000 likes, i will share five thousand naira each to 100 people in this thread.

By the order of the Peaky blinders.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Juliet Achieng Blasted For Exposing Cleavage Too Much / Sexy Photos Of Roseline Meurer: Tonto Dikeh Accused Her Of Sleeping With Husband / Babatunde Omidina 'Baba Suwe' Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.